ForYourParty.com Reviews

39 Reviews for ForYourParty.com

• Kelly

Kelly K. · Married on 01/01/2021

Sanitizer for favors

I loved the customizable hand sanitizers we ordered from ForYourParty.com! They were perfectly done in our wedding colors and matched everything. Fast turnaround time - would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Jamie

Jamie K. · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Personalized Party Supplies!

My husband and I used For Your Party for some custom cocktail napkins with our wedding logo on it and it was such a specific and personal touch that we loved having on our special day! The website was so easy to use, the quote was incredibly fair, and we received our personalized products in no time at all!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Teena · Married on 02/04/2017

Ordered cocktail napkins for our wedding and they were beautiful. Color was just as pictured online and printing was perfect. No mistakes, no problems!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Meghann · Married on 12/17/2016

I ordered personalized to go coffee cups and they were adorable. They were customizable and super easy to design on the website. I received them in an orderly fashion as well.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Andie · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I worked together to create custom match books for our wedding. We did extensive research, and ForYourParty.com had a great array of options (using their own art or upload your own), with an easy template and very reasonable prices.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Easy to use website and quick shipping! Got my products very fast and they look GREAT. :)

Sent on 09/10/2015

When we finally decided on matchbooks for our wedding favor I stumbled upon foryourparty.com through a blog. I read some reviews and decided to order from there. They turned out beautifully and were shipped so quickly, I'm considering ordering more!

Sent on 03/03/2016
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 09/05/2014

I love Foryourparty.com! I designed my wedding matchboxes online at foryourparty.com and it was so easy. Plus they have a nice variety of colors, fonts and styles to choose from.

The matchboxes arrived on time, look even better in person and they are high quality as well. Thank you Foryourparty.com for making me a happy customer!

Sent on 07/24/2014

We used foryourparty.com for my daughter's wedding. We designed and printed the cocktail napkins for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. Also designed and printed the bag tags for the hospitality bags for hotel guests, and additionally made coasters to include in the hospitality bags. Foryourparty.com is just a great company to work with. The software could not be easier to use. I tried several websites prior to using foryourparty.com but none could provide the flexibility of design and ease of design that foryourparty does. And the end products were great and also very reasonably priced.

Sent on 01/18/2014

I got to create my own special favors and they came very quickly. The price was unbeatable and the quality was great. I would suggest anyone trying to plan on a budget uses them.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Sylvia · Married on 04/17/2010

We ordered personalized napkins, matches, and bags. Everything looked beautiful! Even better than it did online. The online designing system is great and pretty accurate. The only thing was that the gift bags we ordered (for our cookie favors) were really thin and the cookie oil seeped through. Otherwise, everything looked wonderful!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Amy · Married on 05/02/2009

We used them for our napkins and favor tags. I love how you can see what they will look like before you buy. You can choose what size, color, shape, font, color of font, where you want the font located and how big and you get to see this all right on your computer screen. I got it all very fast and they were even better than I thought. I would highly recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 05/15/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2007

Love, Love, Love For Your Party!!!! I used them to make special napkins that read "The Luckiest" on our wedding day and they arrived quickly and were BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed working with For Your Party so much that I continue to work with them in my small business. I would recommend For Your Party to anyone wanting to add a personal touch to their day!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Ryann · Married on 09/02/2007

I ordered matches (featured on the website now!), napkins, and invitation inserts from ForYourParty. They definitely have the best selection for customized orders. They did a really great job and were fast and reasonably priced.

I also did a special order with them for invitations. I made my own invitation shell, and they printed the body of it to match my other paper goods with the same design on top. They said they had never done invites before, but they came out perfect.

Sent on 07/01/2008

Kayla · Married on 07/07/2007

I ordered our personalized napkins from ForYourParty.com. They have the best selection of any online retailer I found. The napkins are totally customizable, size, color, font, text color, alignment. You are able to preview your napkin before you order it. The napkins arrived promptly and were a reasonable price. I highly recommend ForYourParty.com.

Sent on 03/10/2008

Amber · Married on 05/12/2007

I ordered napkins from foryourparty.com for my wedding. They turned out better than they looked in the sample preview!

Sent on 11/13/2007

Marissa · Married on 11/07/2015

We ordered personalized matchbooks to have at our wedding and they are ADORABLE. We are so happy! They had a ton of options and price ranges, and we found an option we loved that worked with our budget. One you make a design they also show you previews of other items with your personalization which is really nice. We didn't purchase anything else but it was helpful to see! Came in a reasonable time and we are so happy!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

I ordered custom napkins and cocktail stirrers and they turned out great. The quality of the napkins was thick and nice and the stirrers were the perfect size. Everything was true to the color that it showed on the website and I was very happy with my purchase.

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • F

Farrah · Married on 11/09/2008

We ordered personalized matchbooks and crazy straws from foryourparty.com and they were both a big hit at our wedding. I first made the mistake of ordering personalized matchbooks from the weddingchannel.com's wedding store. Hoo boy, what pieces of junk those were. They arrived scratched up and the materials felt flimsy. I returned them for a refund. I had read good reviews of foryourparty.com, so I decided to give them a try - and at this point, I was less than 2 weeks away from the wedding and getting a little anxious about it. From start to finish, ordering from them was a joy. Yes, you will pay more (the prices were double what I paid from the wedding channel store) but there is NO comparison in terms of quality. The foryourparty.com matchbooks were sturdy and gorgeous, to the point where people were taking more than one with them as keepsakes from the wedding. We chose to get the luxe gold tipped matchbooks in coordinating shades of copper/bronze with metallic letters and the results were out of this world. The customer service is also amazing - when I wanted to adjust the font size after I placed the order online, the customer service rep helped me sort it out with no additional charge. The delivery arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

It's true, you get what you pay for - and foryourparty.com is worth the extra coin.

Sent on 04/12/2009

3.5

I ordered with Foryourparty for some party favors.
    Their site was easy to navigate and design, within my price range, and the shipping dates were early enough that i did not need a rush delivery. Now i am regretting giving them my business. They have a space where you can specify your "Need by" date and they stated no matter what they would ship my order to arrive by my "need by" date.

I have yet to receive shipping or tracking updates and my event is less than 48 hours away. This is a huge oversight and now i am unsure if i will have any party favors for my engagement party. :(
    ___________________
    Update: after reaching out with an email to info@foryourparty.com I was given assurance that my order had been sent and a tracking number. I will update once I get the order in, But according to UPS tracking I should have it by Thursday Evening.
    I am much happier after I got the emailed response. But I feel that this anxiety would have been perfectly avoidable if the had sent the information when they sent the package.
    _______
    The package was in fact delivered on time, I order the souvenir cups as a take home party favor for our engagement party. Thank you foryourparty for your services. :)

Sent on 05/12/2016

3.5

I bought matchboxes for wedding favors from foryourparty.com. I loved the option to customize and add graphics to the matches. They turned out awesome and I can't wait for our guests to see!

Sent on 08/16/2015

got wedding napkins from them and i loved them
    lil expensive, but so pretty and fun
    unique style and selection you can't find everywhere else

Sent on 03/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 04/18/2008

I got some great coasters for dirt cheap from them. They were perfect for what we were looking for, and the price couldn't be beat. Wound up being a great budget favor. Also ordered some great tags to tie onto bubbles, which dressed them up beautifully for a very small cost. A+++

Sent on 10/09/2008

Lara · Married on 12/10/2016

They did my personalized napkins and favors, and I couldn't be happier. Great quality and decent pricing.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2017

4.2

We ordered matches for our wedding. They were cute, good value, good quality. Good customer service. We ordered samples first, which was a good start to help us make our decision. I modified an existing design I found on their website, pretty easy to do. We're very happy working with them.

Sent on 03/11/2017