Forte Reviews

83 | Kansas City, MO

83 Reviews for Forte

Sherry Hilleary · Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding Reception

Forte was the perfect touch for our son’s wedding reception held at Silo Modern Farmhouse. Their responsiveness to our inquiry was quick, which was so important since this was an event with little lead time. The music was just right-both beautifully classic and yet relevant choices were played. We were thrilled with Forte and highly recommend their musical talent.
    Tom and Sherry Hilleary

Sent on 05/14/2019

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2018

Forte was amazing! We had an absolute blast picking out the music with them, and they have an impressive mix of traditional wedding, classical, and contemporary songs to choose from. Our guests loved the music, and they created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

We had a string trio perform at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. All three ladies were absolutely wonderful and this was a lovely touch to our special day. I previously played violin and had always grown up with a lot of emphasis on good, classical music. Forte was able to perform beautifully both classical pieces as well as modern pieces that my husband and I love (Regina Spektor, etc :)).

The trio was very easy to get in touch with and to work with. They had worked with many of my other vendors before and the others had nothing but great things to say about their performances and professionalism as wedding performers. I cannot imagine my day without the string trio of Forte there. I would recommend them without reservation to anyone in search for a great ensemble.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Becca · Married on 01/12/2018

Forte sounded lovely on our wedding day and was so easy to get ahold of! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Charity · Married on 01/11/2018

Kristi and the Forte Team were seamless to work with - The process was organized and simple while they accurately communicating what I could expect to avoid last minute surprises. They were patient, flexible and encouraging as we navigated picking songs that were meaningful to us. The music itself was SO WORTH IT!! My wedding was in a small space that allowed the music set the mood perfectly. I have had several guests say that the music was their favorite part. Live music was the way to go- I wish I could have afforded to have them there the whole night. You will not be disappointed whether you pick songs from their lists or choose to have them arrange songs for you. Blessings to them for sharing their talent!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Becca · Married on 01/06/2018

We loved Forte! They sounded lovely on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sara · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved having forte perform at our ceremony! Our guests loved it!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ann · Married on 09/30/2017

When we met with The Forte, I was a little drained on all the wedding decisions. I assumed we'd sit in a stuffy room silently listening to classical music. Instead, our wedding meeting with them was my favorite meeting with any vendor. The ladies were extremely friendly and made us feel comfortable right away. They can play absolutely anything- from classical to Frankie Valli to Guns N' Roses to Jason Derulo. Every single song they played sounded beautiful. It instead turned into an amazing private concert where we got to call out any song in their massive book of options. My face actually hurt from smiling so much. Our initial meeting was such a wonderful private date when wedding planning can get overwhelming. Also, they were extremely helpful showing us what's popular, traditional, or out of the box that they had done for other weddings. They didn't push us any particular way but helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. As you can imagine, they were a dream for the actual wedding. Can you please score all our anniversaries?

Sent on 11/10/2017

Forte's reply:

Ann, thank you for your wonderful words! We absolutely loved meeting with you as well! Congrats again!!

Abby · Married on 09/22/2017

Absolutely loved Forte!! Their music was absolutely beautiful, I couldn't have imagined anything else for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Larry · Married on 08/18/2017

I have used Forte for both my daughters wedding in 2015 and most recently for my son's wedding in August 2017 at the Intercontinental Hotel on the Plaza. They are excellent to work with, very professional and responsive to our requests. From traditional wedding songs, to Elvis , Bruno Mars, The Police, to even Super Mario theme song and the Walking Dead! Our friends and relatives loved their music and several took the name and number for their children's upcoming weddings. They played for both the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Dan · Married on 08/18/2017

This is the second time we've used Forte for a wedding in our family. We first used them for my sister's wedding a couple of years ago and they did so well we decided to use them again for my wedding. We used them for the ceremony and for the cocktail hour and received a lot of compliments. The music selection process was a lot of fun, getting to pick out and preview all of their songs. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for ceremony music.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Forte was amazing to work with! We were so pleased with their song selection, professionalism, and they were responsive and friendly. I wish we could replay our ceremony with their music over and over again!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Dharshinie · Married on 07/15/2017

Forte did a great job at our wedding. The wedding guests were amazed by their level of talent,and it made our ceremony all the more beautiful with having great music played. We definitely would recommend them for any wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Naomi · Married on 07/08/2017

Beautiful music at the wedding ceremony! Very professional and easy to work with. Very supportive in providing music selection suggestions and vey flexible in working with ideas from the bride and groom. Forte was a wonderful addition to the wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kate · Married on 06/24/2017

Forte is an amazing group of ladies! They showed up on our big day ready to play some extremely beautiful music and making it everything I envisioned our wedding to look and sound like. They were accommodating during the planning process and very responsive via email. You won't go wrong if you choose this group for your special day!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

The ladies of Forte performed at my Catholic ceremony in June and were absolutely wonderful! The first time I heard them play at a bridal show I knew they were a must have for my wedding. The music set the tone for the ceremony and made everything feel more elegant. I received many complements on the music and I couldn't have been happier with my choice! Thank you ladies for everything - if I did it all over again, I would choose Forte every time!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

I didn't plan on nor did I ever think of having any form of string instruments during the wedding until I heard them playing at one of the venues during The Big Reveal. It was then I knew I had to have them . Forte is absolutely amazing brought me to tears and chills through my body. The only downside, on my end, I wish I would've splurged more and had them stay longer so I could've enjoyed them. Our guests loved them, I suppose that's all that truly mattered, but I would've loved to hear them outside of the ceremony. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Forte is a wonderful group that truly made the ceremony immaculate. They are well worth every penny and we loved being able to walk into such beautiful music. I also love their service that allows couples to come in and hear the music before deciding what pieces to choose. Forte is seriously so great to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Veronica · Married on 05/13/2017

Go with Forte! Kristi is a talented musician and a joy to coordinate with. She gave our ceremony a truly special touch. Our guests loved this unique feature. Forte made our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 04/29/2017

Forte was so incredible to work with and their musical talent was flawless. They met every request we had. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Brett

Brett · Married on 03/18/2017

Forte was great for our wedding ceremony! They were flexible and accommodating. At first, we did not have set ideas for which pieces they should play for our ceremony, but they played us samples of several different ones to help us decide. They arrived on time and were professional in everything they did. We booked the trio for our space, but the quartet sounded awesome!

I would definitely recommend Forte to all family and friends. Thank you!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/12/2016

Forte was so awesome. The ladies were perfect on my wedding day! Very responsive, accommodating and fun to work with. I recommend them to anyone looking. My wedding was located in Lawrence, KS and that was no problem for them. Thanks Forte!!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

This was an amazing group! We wanted a unique music experience for our ceremony and cocktail hour. At the last minute our previous plans feel through and we luckily found Forte. They were professional, flexible, and incredibly talented! We are still receiving compliments about the music they played and the mood it set. I would recommend this group for any event.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Shauna · Married on 10/28/2016

The ladies of Forte are spectacular! My husband and I married in October 2016. We had the Forte trio play during our ceremony and were more than thrilled with their performance! We received so many compliments from our guests on all of the beautiful arrangements played before, during, and after the ceremony. Kristi was extremely responsive and easy to work with. She answered all of my questions throughout the process and made me feel at ease. My husband and I had such a great time going to Forte's practice to select our music... we honestly wished we had gotten to spend more time with them! All of the ladies have such wonderful, genuine personalities and exceptional talent. They do not disappoint! My only regret: Not booking them to play during dinner at our reception as well! LOVE Forte!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

Forte is just fantastic. I LOVED the vibe, attitude and attention to detail Kristi and the other ladies had throughout the whole planning and executing process. Talk about a great group who helped make our day absolutely perfect!!

I had always wanted to walk down the aisle to a very specific part of Canon in D, so when I proposed the idea that my 6 bridesmaids walk down to the first part, and I walk down to the dramatic part ~2 minutes in, Forte stepped up and figured out how to make it happen seamlessly. We hired the String Quartet for 75 minutes, and their pricing was definitely in-line and fair when compared to other quartets, so rest assured, you're getting a fantastic vendor for the money by choosing Forte. Also, the full repertoire of songs from which you can choose was incredible! Tons of classics (Beethoven, Bach, etc.), and even more modern pieces (Avicii, Coldplay, etc.) so you really can have them plan ANYthing.

THANK YOU, Forte, for being so fantastic to work with from day 1, and on our wedding day. We were SO happy to have such a great group play beautiful music during our ceremony. Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016