Fort Myers Florist Reviews

Fort Myers Florist 6
Fort Myers Florist 7
  • Geyler

Geyler Herrera · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible Attention to Detail!

Fort Myers Florist provides the most amazing floral arrangements for our altar and all of the wedding needs. They were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process! Thank you for the class and elegance that you gave our wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Melanie · Married on 01/05/2019

Knocked it out of the park!

Sam at Fort Myers florist was great. She was quick to respond to my many emails and she made the arrangements of my Pinterest dreams. I loved my bouquet it was hands down the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I cannot thank you all enough! Outstanding job!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Marlene Goodfriend · Married on 12/31/2018

Exquisite floral wedding arrangements

We hired Fort Myers Florist to do all arrangements for our wedding. We were extremely pleased with all of our arrangements. They were exactly as we imagined. Greg was extremely helpful helping us with the florals we wanted and the arch they decorated was just as we had requested.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Fort Myers Florist 8
    Fort Myers Florist 9

Becky Jones · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Super Helpful

We worked with Greg and had a great experience. I really had no idea what I wanted when we went in for our consultation. I knew our wedding colors (blue) and that I wanted hydrangeas, but outside of that I was clueless. Greg was able to use some beautiful and interesting flowers to create my perfect bouquet. He constructed a sample while we were sitting with him at the consultation to give me an idea of what it would like on my wedding day. It turned out perfectly! Greg also created the perfect simple centerpieces and aisle decor I was looking for, using the containers I provided. The small delivery and set up fee was 100% worth it - made it so easy on our wedding day. Everyone at Fort Myers Florist was very helpful and friendly. The prices were reasonable and Greg was able to work within our budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Fort Myers Florist 10
    Fort Myers Florist 11
    Fort Myers Florist 12
    Fort Myers Florist 13
    Fort Myers Florist 14

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2018

Kim at Ft. Myers Florist did a wonderful job on my flowers for my wedding. They turned out better than I could've ever imagined! I'm so happy with them!!!!! I give my highest recommendation for this florist. They will now, forever be, my go-to florist for all my flower needs. Also, I met with tons of local florist, and Kim seemed to be the most knowledgeable and fair priced there was. She was easy to work with, creative and knew what it took to achieve the look I was going for all while staying under my budget. I give 5 stars and will definitely use them again!!!!!!! :)

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Fort Myers Florist 15
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/10/2018

Highly recommend booking with Fort Myers Florist. Greg was amazing from the beginning. I gave him my idea of what I wanted with the flowers in my wedding and he ran with it and made everything better than I ever expected. Everything was delivered in time, great condition and the flowers were just absolutely gorgeous. Greg and his team was awesome!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/03/2018

Our flowers were incredible! We worked with Greg from the very first meeting and we could not have asked for a better experience. I gave him a whole list of ideas and he made our wedding dreams better than I could have even imagined. The ceremony aisle, center peices, sweetheart table, bouquets and so much more were all done by him. I was beyond impressed. Greg helped us set up exactly how we wanted everything and gave us so much more than we could have asked for. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Luana · Married on 02/11/2018

They are pretty nice and they do a awesome job!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Amber · Married on 11/18/2017

They are beyond amazing here!
    I had to last minute-ish change the colors of my flowers due to my bridal shop closing, and changing the color of my bridesmaids dresses. Greg is amazing to work with because he puts together beautiful arrangements and bouquets! They made the whole process so easy for me :)

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2017

My flowers were gorgeous! We only had flowers for the bridal party and bouquet. They were every pretty and not wilting.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jesse · Married on 06/09/2017

Kim and Greg worked with us to plan all of our floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding, rehearsal dinner, and bridal shower. They were absolutely wonderful! Always very organized and had great ideas to make our vision come to life. The centerpieces for our wedding were more beautiful than I could have asked for. My bouquet was perfect! The service they offer is exceptional, and I felt like the prices were reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend them for any event. We will certainly be using their services in the future!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Fort Myers Florist's reply:

Jesse, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear you were pleased with your wedding flowers. It was an honor to be a part of your day and we loved working with you. We wish you all the best!

Janet · Married on 02/17/2017

Fort Myers Florist did a beautiful job designing the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were gorgeous!!! Greg was very helpful!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jennessa · Married on 11/20/2016

We worked with Joe at Fort Myers Florist and he is absolutely amazing!! After sorting through a few other florist in the area, there was no hesitation when we met Joe that we wanted him to be our flower guy. We described what we were wanting and he brought that vision to life. It was everything and more than what we had envisioned. Thank you Joe... it was all so beautiful!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Kristina · Married on 11/19/2016

Loved my flowers! They took my vision and brought it to life!! Would highly recommend Fort Myers Florist! They were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Fort Myers Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kristina! We're so happy to hear that you loved your flowers. It was an honor to be a part of your day. Congratulations!

Lina · Married on 11/19/2016

Ft Myers Florist was amazing. I worked with Kim, and she was great. The arrangements turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Reasonable price for flowers and great service!

Sent on 12/06/2016

I worked with Fran for my wedding. She was amazing . Super friendly, down to earth, and did a fantastic job. I was going in with a tight flower budget and she made it work. I got my bouquet, boutineer's , 7 bridesmaids bouquets, 12 simple centerpeices, and 4 boxes of petals. Was delivered on time and the flowers were perfect !

Sent on 09/27/2016

Fort Myers Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're so glad we could help create floral designs for your big day. We wish you all the best and look forward to assisting with any of your floral needs in the future!

Tiffany · Married on 07/12/2015

This place is amazing!! Not only did they get my vision for my wedding without pictures, but they lasted SO long!!!! The value you get for the talented and professional people is superior to any other florist.

Thanks!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2015

I walked into their shop on a normal day just to get an idea of what I wanted for my wedding boquet. They sat down and walked me through everything with no appointment and took the time to create the perfect bouquets for my wedding! They were great

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 05/23/2015

I worked with Michelle to customize our centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. I was able to cut costs by going into the shop and putting the centerpieces together myself. Everyone at the shop was very helpful!

Sent on 07/13/2015

first time using this florist and it will not be my last! So impressed with the quality of service and flowers we received. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2014

Fort Myers Florist was an excellent place to get our flowers from for our wedding. They worked with our budget and even let my bridesmaids, mom, in-laws and I come in to create bouquets to save money! My bouquet was absolutely exquisite!!! Thank you Michelle for making our experience so wonderful and contributing to the happiest day of my life!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

Michelle was awesome!! From the moment I sat down she helped me narrow down exactly what I wanted for bouquets and centerpieces. She looked at what I wanted, listened, and rattled off ideas. She was also very flexible and never pushed me into something I didn't want. I looked at other florists and not only was I not as happy with what they were suggesting.. The pricing was not as fair. I had beautiful flowers and a beautiful wedding!!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Deborah · Married on 05/10/2014

Michele was wonderful. She spent the time to find out exactly what I was looking for even when I couldn't exactly describe it. She brought out samples and we tried several ideas before settling on the bouquets for my wedding. They came out better than I could have hoped and lasted well after the party was over. Michele knows her brides and her flowers! My wedding was taking place on Mother's day weekend, and they were still able to provide me with exactly what I needed on one of their busiest weekends of the year. I am so grateful to Michele and everyone at Fort Myers Florist!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2013

Bill and Michele were a pleasure to work with. The flowers were so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/06/2013