Fort Lauderdale Invitations Reviews

15 Reviews for Fort Lauderdale Invitations

1 User photo

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

My fiance and I had our wedding invitations made by Fort Lauderdale Invitation and we are so in love with the final product! We have been receiving amazing feedback from all our guest on our invitations and we are so excited to frame our invitation so we can remember this special time! We highly recommend Mary and her staff!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2017

Mary made my wedding experience so special. I had some very serious issues arise when Hurricane Irma passed through and destroyed my initial wedding venue. Mary was on the ball in helping me put together something to send our guests once we moved venues (6 weeks out from our big day). I cannot thank Mary enough. She was calming and just assured me that she would get done whatever I needed. She even created a special board last second so that I could put my table list up at our reception. Mary, I cannot thank you enough! She helped me customize my invitation design and provided me with proofs in such a short time. She is very professional and willing to go above and beyond. I will definitely recommend Florida Invitations and Mary to anyone looking for invite suggestions. Thank you so much, Mary!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Peter · Married on 03/11/2017

Mary was extremely professional in her ideas and advice for our wedding invitations. We knew what we wanted to say but she helped lay it all out in a design that we are very happy with. Once the decisions were made, she printed everything well ahead of our expectations and the quality was excellent. When we made a mistake in proofreading, she was very accommodating in helping us to fix the error we made. We would totally recommend Fort Lauderdale Invitations to anyone. - - - - Peter and Scott

Sent on 12/31/2016

Natacha · Married on 05/16/2015

Beautiful invitation cards, programs, place cards, menu and thank you cards. Thank you Mary for all your help!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Juliette · Married on 01/17/2015

I loved working with Mary! My invitations were beautiful, and she also prepared beautiful boxes for my out of town guests. She was easy to work with and had a lot of samples to choose from.

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • Giulia

Giulia · Married on 12/20/2014

We are very happy with our choice. Mary was always very attentive, patient and helpful. They did a wonderful job. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Linda · event on: 01/07/2014

Great company! Did a fantastic job on some programs I needed VERY last minute. Great turnaround time and excellent communication. Will continue to work with for all of my corporate client events!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Mary Grosch and the team at Fort Lauderdale invitations are absolutely nothing short of exceptional. They did our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, menus, place cards and thank you notes. Mary also did all the paper goods for my bridal shower and for the rehearsal dinner. Every single piece of paper that came out of her studio was exquisite. Mary went through proof after proof with my husband and I until everything was exactly as we wanted.

I am convinced that Mary and her team are geniuses. They took the vision that I had for every piece of the wedding and made it come to life. Nothing was stock or standard, everything was customized exactly how we wanted it. We literally couldn't have had our wedding without her!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Katie · Married on 12/15/2013

Our guests are received their invitations last week, and we keep getting texts about how beautiful our invitations are!! They are so elegant, and bonus! very affordable!! We designed, proofed, and picked up our invitations in a weeks time!! We were so happy with how quickly they were able to meet with us, and have everything ready!! We are very happy with the invitations and service!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jonathan · Married on 11/22/2013

They were GREAT !!! We had a rush wedding ,, Needed everything done quick and thay came thru on everything promised & more !!!!

Great Vendor to deal with !!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Rachael · Married on 07/13/2013

Our invitations exceeded our expectations! They gathered our ideas and followed through with perfect execution. I can't wait to get pregnant just so I can use them for future family events.

Sent on 01/11/2014
  • Dago

Dago Garcia · Married on 11/30/2019

Beautiful Masterpieces

Mary was incredible to work with, and you can see why her work is so beautiful. She and her team, didn't miss a beat and were quick to point us in the right direction. The invitations were exactly the touch of sophistication that we were looking for. The attention to detail came through as well. Thank you Mary!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 11/08/2014

Mary from Ft. Lauderdale Invitations was a real pleasure to work with! Not only does she have the most unique items my fiance and I have EVER seen, she's accommodating, flexible, and easy to work with - oh, and has FAST turnaround times! While her prices aren't cheap, once we met her at a bridal show, we KNEW we had to select her for our "invitations to remember!" And everyone has commented on how unique and great they are, and friends have stated they will be using her for upcoming events!

Sent on 09/22/2014

We were so pleased with Fort lauderdale Invitations the hardest part was finding the style we liked out of all of the options. Once we did it was very easy to pick coordinating save the dates, invitations, response cards, and thank you cards. Everything was a high quality and turned out beautifully.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Vittoria · Married on 05/16/2015

2.4
      3.5
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0
      1.0

I ventured to Fort Lauderdale invitations for my wedding invitations. A friend recommended I go there because of her experience and service. My experience and service was amazing. The invitations are absolutely gorgeous. Everything was going well until I arrived at the post office. No one bothered to inform me that the invitations weren't machine processable. I mailed out over 220 invitations with a clear mind. The owner of Fort Lauderdale invitations assured me nothing would happen to my invitations. I assumed they would all be mailed out perfectly. My wedding is May 16th and it's April 3rd. I have received well over ten invitations back in the mail with envelopes destroyed and illegible addresses. The owner of Fort Lauderdale invitations claimed it was the post offices fault while the post office blames her. The owner "resolved" the issue by reprinting envelopes at her expense. She claims the ink she used is high quality while others who have received invitations say that it's slowly dissolving. I expect to be compensated for all of the envelopes printed. The post office said the should have all been stamped with "do not bend" and non machine processable. It was Fort Lauderdale invitations responsibility to advise me about the envelopes and stamps. They have been in business for well over ten years. I am extremely disappointed that on April 3rd I'm still getting non deliverable invitations back when the RSVP date is April 16. I want my money back for all of the envelopes. This is highly unprofessional and bad publicity for business.

Sent on 04/08/2015