Watermill Flowers Reviews

4.5 out of 5 rating, 21 Reviews
View more information

Alvin Y. Married on 08/02/2022

Wonderful Team at Watermill Flowers

I have worked with Watermill for several years and they provide excellent service, beautiful arrangements and they are very creative.

Watermill Flowers's reply:

Dear Alvin - Isabel & I LOVE working with you!
    It's a real pleasure working with you every single time. Thank you for your business and for recommending us!
    Mrs. J. Married on 06/19/2021

Best Flower Vendor by Far❤️❤️

I love Watermill flowers, they sat down and listened to what I needed and they made it happen, my flowers were gorgeous

Watermill Flowers's reply:

Nessi, words can't express how honored we are for being part of your special day! We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and a happy married life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Liz M. Married on 09/05/2019

Simply awesome

Ingrid and her crew were amazing! Hired her for a last-minute gig and she totally nailed it!
    Professional, creative, flexible, helpful. I look forward to the next opportunity to work together again!

Watermill Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for trusting us with your important event. So nice to meet you and looking forward to work with you again in the future.
    M Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our relationship with Water Mill Flowers has been wonderful. We selected them as vendors for all of the arrangements needed for our wedding at the Bonnet house and they were outstanding. As usual, their service, quality and price was exceptionally good. For the last two years my New Husband had sent flowers from Water Mill Flowers about every two weeks and the arrangements were breathtaking, the flowers always fresh.
    Ingrid, Isabel and Karen are unbelievably professional.
    M Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ingrid, Isabel and Karen are unbelievably professional.

Dear Marcela,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was a real honor being part of your special fairy tail story! Looking forward to see you soon!

Ingrid
    Ashley Married on 12/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Fort Lauderdale Flower Market / Water Mill Flowers for my flower crown party the morning of the wedding. At their advisement, I had them delivered the night before so they would open up. Everything was perfect, especially considering we had a destination wedding and I had to plan and order everything without being there for an in-person consultation. Every single flower I received (and I received A LOT) was beautiful and perfect. Highly recommend!
    Shilpa Married on 06/18/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found Water Mill Flowers through a wedding Groupon deal and were highly impressed with Daniel's recommendations and ideas for the rose bridal and bridesmaid bouquets. In addition, he kindly upgraded our cake floral package and created a fabulous floral design for our wedding cake! I was so happy with the result, and I could not take my eyes off the gorgeous wedding cake! I highly recommend Water Mill Flowers for all of your wedding floral needs.
    Rania Married on 05/14/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The staff at Water Mill provided services beyond my wildest dreams. I found their business through Groupon. They were very helpful and knowledgeable as they helped me pick out roses for my wedding. With a crunch time of 3 weeks from the wedding date, their professionalism and organization really shined through and presented my wedding party with flawless arraingments. Daniel and the staff are amazing and I would absolutely use them for future occasions.
    Stacy Married on 09/19/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you for the beautiful arrangements, they made the decor for the wedding look so elegant. Working with you and your staff has been a pleasure!
    One Happy Bride,
    Stacy
    Claudia Married on 07/26/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The arrangements were beautiful and they were very easy to work with.
    Shelly Married on 07/04/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding flowers were absolutely beyond my expectations. Tom took care of all my needs on my special day. I would highly recommend Tom for your wedding.
    Shelly
    Melissa Married on 05/29/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the moment I met the staff at Water Mill Flowers I knew I was in good hands. Tom and his team quickly understood what I wanted and worked hard to create beautiful arrangements for a very reasonable price. The service was great, the flowers were delivered and set up as requested, and I can't tell you how many compliments we received.

I would definitely recommend the Water Mill team.

Thank you guys so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Melissa D.
    Laurie Married on 12/12/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have used Watermill Flowers for the past year for all my flowers. Their staff is professional, accommodating & friendly. The quality of their flowers is tops. I receive such delight from my friends and family when they get my flowers, delivered by Watermill.
  • User5583817 2+ years ago
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WOW! What a value! Michael listened to my ideas and he always had ideas on how to adjust based on my budget but not sacrifice my vision. I wanted white Phalaenopsis orchids (top of the line) and Michael worked to secure a grower that could guarantee that they would be in bloom for my wedding date. Plus, the day before, he said he got more than needed and upgraded the majority of my arrangements to be these orchids (to match my ideal vision that was slightly adjusted for budget) at no extra cost. They deliver and have a minimum 2 hours set up fee but even with that, their quote was hundreds less than others I received. Also, our wedding day had multiple weather challenges that adjusted the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception location and details and they adapted, making it better than we could have imagined!
    Melonie Married on 08/15/2009
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Tom,
    It is my honor to write this feedback for you. I can't thank you enough for all you did. The flowers were exquisite and far exceeded my expectations.
    More so though, I'd like to thank you for the personal attention. You and your staff took the time to ensure that everything was perfect.
    You have a fan for life!!

Melonie

Mda Married on 01/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Responsive to our detailed order and GORGEOUS flowers

The centerpieces were GORGEOUS. Got raves from a very swanky crowd! They were used for a memorial services and Ingrid specified the exact kind of lily we wanted in an effort to be sensitive to the occasion - what a kind and sensitive extra step. And we were a bit of a last minute request and Watermill delivered with ease! PS - I am an event planner - truly great experience with this vendor

Watermill Flowers's reply:

Thank you Mary for sharing your experience! Heartfelt events deserve heartfelt flower arrangements! Im sure your Dad loved those lilies so much! :)
    Looking forward to work with you again in the future.

Ingrid
    Ericca Married on 09/06/2009
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    I appreciated the friendliness and knowledge of the staff. I was guided through several options but was able to add my own flair. Thanks to Tom and his staff for a great job. It was the one thing I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day.
    Erica Married on 07/01/2017
    4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
    I unfortunately could not book this vendor because of the pricing. I wanted something very simple and low cost for the reception, but I I was surprised with a bill about 3 times what I expected. I didnt not even ask for an estimate for the church yet. Beautiful selections and very friendly people but I cannot afford their prices and didnt seem they would negotiate or break it down.
    Mr. N. Married on 05/27/2017
    1.3 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      1.5 out of 5 rating
    Whenever you come across a person like Michael Moody beware. Single handedly this man is to blame for the disaster of our festivities. Having 400 upset people because one person sought ultimate power when in fact he was just someone we contracted with do buy flowers. What would possess a man to get on a microphone and start talking about his wonder flowers. We had premium entertainment and the guest grew tired of Michael real quickly. He is now know as the drunk who almost ruined our festivities. A guest had told us they had to pay him off to get him to leave.
    Cindy Married on 12/17/2016
    1.2 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
    Choose another florist, you will not get what you pay for
illustration stars