Watermill Flowers Reviews

18 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

18 Reviews for Watermill Flowers

M · Married on 04/07/2018

Our relationship with Water Mill Flowers has been wonderful. We selected them as vendors for all of the arrangements needed for our wedding at the Bonnet house and they were outstanding. As usual, their service, quality and price was exceptionally good. For the last two years my New Husband had sent flowers from Water Mill Flowers about every two weeks and the arrangements were breathtaking, the flowers always fresh.
    Ingrid, Isabel and Karen are unbelievably professional.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Watermill Flowers's reply:

Dear Marcela,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was a real honor being part of your special fairy tail story! Looking forward to see you soon!

Ingrid

M · Married on 04/07/2018

Ingrid, Isabel and Karen are unbelievably professional.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/29/2016

I used Fort Lauderdale Flower Market / Water Mill Flowers for my flower crown party the morning of the wedding. At their advisement, I had them delivered the night before so they would open up. Everything was perfect, especially considering we had a destination wedding and I had to plan and order everything without being there for an in-person consultation. Every single flower I received (and I received A LOT) was beautiful and perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Shilpa · Married on 06/18/2011

We found Water Mill Flowers through a wedding Groupon deal and were highly impressed with Daniel's recommendations and ideas for the rose bridal and bridesmaid bouquets. In addition, he kindly upgraded our cake floral package and created a fabulous floral design for our wedding cake! I was so happy with the result, and I could not take my eyes off the gorgeous wedding cake! I highly recommend Water Mill Flowers for all of your wedding floral needs.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Rania · Married on 05/14/2011

The staff at Water Mill provided services beyond my wildest dreams. I found their business through Groupon. They were very helpful and knowledgeable as they helped me pick out roses for my wedding. With a crunch time of 3 weeks from the wedding date, their professionalism and organization really shined through and presented my wedding party with flawless arraingments. Daniel and the staff are amazing and I would absolutely use them for future occasions.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Stacy · Married on 09/19/2009

Thank you for the beautiful arrangements, they made the decor for the wedding look so elegant. Working with you and your staff has been a pleasure!
    One Happy Bride,
    Stacy

Claudia · Married on 07/26/2009

The arrangements were beautiful and they were very easy to work with.

Shelly · Married on 07/04/2009

My wedding flowers were absolutely beyond my expectations. Tom took care of all my needs on my special day. I would highly recommend Tom for your wedding.
    Shelly

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2009

From the moment I met the staff at Water Mill Flowers I knew I was in good hands. Tom and his team quickly understood what I wanted and worked hard to create beautiful arrangements for a very reasonable price. The service was great, the flowers were delivered and set up as requested, and I can't tell you how many compliments we received.

I would definitely recommend the Water Mill team.

Thank you guys so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Melissa D.

Laurie · Married on 12/12/2008

I have used Watermill Flowers for the past year for all my flowers. Their staff is professional, accommodating & friendly. The quality of their flowers is tops. I receive such delight from my friends and family when they get my flowers, delivered by Watermill.

Sent on 09/29/2009

WOW! What a value! Michael listened to my ideas and he always had ideas on how to adjust based on my budget but not sacrifice my vision. I wanted white Phalaenopsis orchids (top of the line) and Michael worked to secure a grower that could guarantee that they would be in bloom for my wedding date. Plus, the day before, he said he got more than needed and upgraded the majority of my arrangements to be these orchids (to match my ideal vision that was slightly adjusted for budget) at no extra cost. They deliver and have a minimum 2 hours set up fee but even with that, their quote was hundreds less than others I received. Also, our wedding day had multiple weather challenges that adjusted the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception location and details and they adapted, making it better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Melonie · Married on 08/15/2009

Tom,
    It is my honor to write this feedback for you. I can't thank you enough for all you did. The flowers were exquisite and far exceeded my expectations.
    More so though, I'd like to thank you for the personal attention. You and your staff took the time to ensure that everything was perfect.
    You have a fan for life!!

Melonie

Mda · Married on 01/07/2017

Responsive to our detailed order and GORGEOUS flowers

The centerpieces were GORGEOUS. Got raves from a very swanky crowd! They were used for a memorial services and Ingrid specified the exact kind of lily we wanted in an effort to be sensitive to the occasion - what a kind and sensitive extra step. And we were a bit of a last minute request and Watermill delivered with ease! PS - I am an event planner - truly great experience with this vendor

Sent on 04/14/2021

Watermill Flowers's reply:

Thank you Mary for sharing your experience! Heartfelt events deserve heartfelt flower arrangements! Im sure your Dad loved those lilies so much! :)
    Looking forward to work with you again in the future.

Ingrid

Ericca · Married on 09/06/2009

I appreciated the friendliness and knowledge of the staff. I was guided through several options but was able to add my own flair. Thanks to Tom and his staff for a great job. It was the one thing I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day.

Erica · Married on 07/01/2017

3.0

I unfortunately could not book this vendor because of the pricing. I wanted something very simple and low cost for the reception, but I I was surprised with a bill about 3 times what I expected. I didnt not even ask for an estimate for the church yet. Beautiful selections and very friendly people but I cannot afford their prices and didnt seem they would negotiate or break it down.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Mr. N. · Married on 05/27/2017

1.2
      1.0
      1.5
      0.5

Whenever you come across a person like Michael Moody beware. Single handedly this man is to blame for the disaster of our festivities. Having 400 upset people because one person sought ultimate power when in fact he was just someone we contracted with do buy flowers. What would possess a man to get on a microphone and start talking about his wonder flowers. We had premium entertainment and the guest grew tired of Michael real quickly. He is now know as the drunk who almost ruined our festivities. A guest had told us they had to pay him off to get him to leave.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Cindy · Married on 12/17/2016

1.2
      0.5

Choose another florist, you will not get what you pay for

Sent on 02/26/2017