Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings Reviews

Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings 5
Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings 6
Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings 7

Shanna · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Charles was wonderful, he helped me plan a wedding in less than a month. He was also great with all my family and friends and really made our special day one to remember. I'd recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Charles was very sweet and made our ceremony funny and emotional at the same time. Although we had very little time to spend getting to know him on the day of the wedding, he seemed like a really nice guy and performed a beautiful ceremony for us.

Sent on 03/29/2010
  • I

Irwin · Married on 07/14/2018

Most often the wedding couple receives complements on the music, the food, the dress, the cake, etc. Yes, we were fortunate to hear those too. In our case, in addition, throughout the evening we heard how fantastic our Officiate was....and he was! Charles Gilbride (yes, that's his last name...LOL) representing www.FortLauderdaleWeddings.com made our ceremony one to remember. From the time we first met with him we knew he would make our trip down the aisle fun and not stuffy. My wife and I strongly recommend you meet with him....you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Chris · Married on 12/03/2017

Charles Gilbride was amazing! He helped make our wedding day PERFECT! He was very professional. We loved the ceremony. We couldn’t of asked for more! We highly recommend him! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Tonya and Yorick · Married on 07/07/2017

My wedding was on July 7,2017 in Vista Park Ft Lauderdale Fl., Officiant Charles Gilbride of Ft Lauderdale Beach Weddings did a wonderful job. He made my wedding the day a dream come true, everything that i hoped it would be. My husband and I was very impressed with the quality of service, professionalism, value, flexibility, and responsiveness. I would recommend him to anyone who would like to have a beach wedding in Ft. Lauderdale. Tonya and Yorick Ferguson

Sent on 07/20/2017

Derik · Married on 05/07/2017

My husband and I got married on 05/07/2017. We had planned on an afternoon wedding but the Ft. Lauderdale Air Show was going on that same weekend! Up to 300,000 people expected to show up for the air show. There was no way we could changed the date. Charles suggested a "Sunrise" wedding. We cannot thank him enough! He knew down to the second of when the sun would rise. Thank you Charles for waking up before the crack of dawn to watch the sunrise and marry Derik and I !!! I read the vows on the way down, tears went down my cheeks as I smiled at how much they captured exactly how I feel about my husband. The pictures were amazing and we got them back quicker than expected.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings 15
    Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings 16
    Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings 17

Allison · Married on 05/01/2017

First I want to thank Charles and the photographer for such an amazing, epic and most loving day of my life for I will never forget.(I married my best friend) and Charles made my day marrying us! Truly hands down to such great service from Charles no matter what time it was he answered my calls and gave me full on attention. His prices were amazing and I can only image what the pictures will look like as his photographer really took her time and showed her true passion through the whole wedding capturing every moment. I highly recommend Charles service for anyone planning a wedding use this company. He made sure everything I dreamed for would happen and he did so. Thank you, Charles, from the bottom of my heart I will never forget May 1st as I'm still floating on cloud 9. God truly is good!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Sulky · Married on 03/19/2017

In general, I couldn't ask for more. He was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. From the beginning, he helped us through the process of obtaining the marriage license and how it all works, he was very prompt when answering all my questions, and even emailed me a template of the entire ceremony prior to the wedding date for me to review. Our ceremony went very smooth, all thanks to his expertise. He definitely gave it that extra special touch. Above all, he was very sweet and made the entire process enjoyable. I would definitely recommend him for wedding ceremonies. He is truly remarkable.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Tibisay · Married on 02/25/2017

My advice is that your special event cannot be in better hands than with Mr. Charles Gildbride. If you want a professional, helpful, friendly, and funny officiant for your wedding do not doubt to call him. From the first call you will feel stress free and he will make you feel that your wedding is as special for him as special it is for you. Thank you, Mr. Charles.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Carole · Married on 11/26/2016

Very pleased with wedding on beach service. Service was professional,exactly what we wanted by request and pleased that photography also available. We are anxious to see photos

Sent on 12/09/2016

A beach wedding ceremony and sand ceremony delivered with grace and elegance. Photography was an incredible complement to the event.
    Your officiating and the photography made it memorable for us, our families and our friends.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Luz & · Married on 11/23/2016

Thank you both for your kindness and help
    Luz and Anthony

Sent on 11/25/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2016

I can't say enough about our November 19th wedding at Deer Creek. Charles was so cordial and so funny. He has the perfect balance between romance and comedic relief. My family loved everything about your ceremony, especially your, "The Art of Marriage" verse that they even asked for a copy. Charles was the best decision we made for our ceremony and we highly recommend him. Thank you so much for making our day special!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Dear Courtney,

You make me blush!! I was really, really happy to be part of your Big Day!

Thank you for allowing me the privilege. The love that emanated from each of you during your Ceremony filled me with GREAT JOY!

Keep holding hands and don't let Justin forget his homework on the 19th of each month with an "R"!!

Love you guys,
    Charles Gilbride
    Your Wedding Officiant - FOREVER!!

Amy · Married on 08/05/2016

Charles did a wonderful job with great sincerity in his words as he spoke and made us feel very relaxed as though he wasn't a stranger we just met 15 min before the ceremony. He was very flexible and with terrific communication making the process very streamline and easy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Joann · Married on 07/19/2016

Charles was wonderful from our first phone call to our thank you hug after the ceremony! Charles was extremely helpful with planning our wedding from out of state. My husband and I were planning our wedding from Virginia & knew nothing about Fort Lauderdale, so we asked Charles to pick a place for us with clear water and palm trees. Charles prepared a beautiful and perfect ceremony and picked the most amazing place to marry us, Vista Park Beach, where my husband and I were not only married in front of the beach and in between 2 palm trees, we were also married under a double rainbow!! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We are so happy Charles was our officiant and would absolutely recommend him to any couple who is looking for a beautiful beach wedding. Thank you Charles! You're the best! John & Joann

Sent on 08/01/2016

Dear Joann,
    Thank you so much for your kind, kind words. You made my day, my week!, my Month!.
    I love what I do and I'm very, very happy for the opportunity to work with couples like you and John. Best regards for many, many happy years together.
    Charlie Gilbride, Your Wedding Officiant - FOREVER

Jill · Married on 06/12/2016

My husband and I loved Charles. He was super helpful and left me feeling stress free while planning a wedding out of state! He had an answer for everything. I'm so glad he was our officiant.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Dear Jill and Bryan.

Thank you so much for your kind words and MOST OF ALL, thank you for allowing me to be part of your Very Special Day. I loved the experience!!!!

I hope your cruise was GREAT and you have a Honeymoon to remember, FOREVER!!
    Charles Gilbride
    Your Wedding Officiant

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2016

Charles and his photographer were very professional and it was such a heartfelt and touching ceremony. We would highly recommend him and his photographer to anyone! Thanks Charles! A+

Sent on 06/01/2016

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a total pleasure both Hua and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
    Keep holding hands with each-other...it's fun and will keep you close!

Please stop by when next you get to Fort Lauderdale.

Stacy · Married on 04/24/2016

Charles did an outstanding job for our intimate wedding!! Everyone from our wedding could not stop saying how special Charles made our night. He is extremely kind and professional and made our process so easy. You can immediately tell he loves what he does!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Dear Stacy and Charles,
    Thank you for your very kind words AND just so you know....I can not think of a nicer way to spend a delightful Sunday Afternoon than with such a beautiful couple "So In Love" It WAS TOTALLY MY JOY!
    Now GO! Be Happy, Hold Hands and enjoy your cruise. and voyage through life together!

Tommie · Married on 02/29/2016

Mr. Gilbride provided the perfect service for our sunrise/pre cruise wedding. I highly recommend him. If you're interested in getting married in a beautiful beach setting, this is your man.

Sent on 03/07/2016
  • User6219611 · 2+ years ago

We were extremely pleased with the service Charles provided. He made planning and executing a destination wedding easy by providing detailed instructions and by promptly returning calls and emails. Our ceremony was warm, touching and thoughtful. Charles put us at ease and kept us smiling. We will always treasure the memory of our special day!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/21/2015

Charles went out of his way to make our wedding day a beautiful and memorable one. He was thoroughly professional and provided us with useful information on obtaining the marriage license, selecting the perfect beach venue in Fort Lauderdale and preparing a truly meaningful ceremony. With Charles' help our wedding went off without a hitch and was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Fort Lauderdale Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you both for your kind, kind words. The love between the two of you was so very evident, so beautiful. I'm sure your friends and family are joyous with your marriage!

I do hope our paths will cross again in the future.

Jelissa · Married on 09/30/2015

Charles was awesome!!! We requested information and he replied promptly. He went over details of the ceremony with us and sent us what he was going to be saying at the ceremony. He also met with us at the hotel and went over more specific details as walking, standing, eternity candle ceremony, etc. the ceremony was beautiful!!! Sweet, funny, meaningful, romantic and just perfect for us!!! We and our families were really happy with how everything turned out!! He also sent us a scan of the license and filed the license at the county with no delay.

We also had his wife, Hua, as our photographer. She took her time and they stayed until we had all the pictures we wanted. They quickly sent us a DVD with all the pictures of the wedding and I have to say it's hard deciding which ones to include in our album because so many of them were beautiful!!!

We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Tracie · Married on 05/16/2015

Charles was the best! We found Charles when we were researching wedding officiants for our destination wedding in Ft. Lauderdale. He took the time to speak with us about our vision for the wedding and really got to know us better before agreeing to work with us. The ceremony that Charles planned was absolutely perfect. Simple, non-traditional, intimate and forever memorable. We had planned to write our own vows but after reading what Charles put together we opted to go with his words. All of our guests commented on Charles' personality and obvious love for his craft. Thank you Charles for everything...you're the best!

Sent on 06/04/2015

C & J · Married on 04/02/2015

Charles Gilbride was awesome. He was helpful, knowledgeable and easy. We were winging it and he made it lovely. I cannot say enough how great he was.

Sent on 04/09/2015