Forsyth Park Inn Reviews

48 Reviews for Forsyth Park Inn

• Adrienne

Adrienne W. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Our perfect wedding!

We had our wedding at Forsyth Park Inn on February 29th and from the start of planning, it was amazing! Bobbie Jo was always quickly responsive on any questions I had and followed up to make sure I was on board with our plans for the whole day! From the rehearsal to the day of, everything went off without a hitch and was absolutely beautiful. It was exactly what we wanted in our intimate ceremony and the stay there over the weekend was perfect! I can't recommend them highly enough, they will take great care of you!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Amanda S. · Getting married on 03/11/2022

Wonderful Experience

Bobbi Jo and the entire staff did an amazing job of making our wedding stress free and a wonderful experience. They were super accommodating and all of the details were handled for us. The venue is beautiful and the food was fabulous!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Phyllis W. · Married on 05/08/2021

Forsyth Park Inn

This Bed and Breakfast was amazing! They handled everything beautifully! Bobbie Jo was amazing and basically did everything for me! My wedding weekend was simply amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Tonya S. · Married on 12/29/2020

Best Savannah Elopement Venue

Amazing venue for an elopement or small wedding. Everything was perfect! The staff were incredible, handling every detail from the flowers, cake, ceremony in the garden to the champagne and strawberries in our room! If you're considering getting married in Savannah, I highly recommend the Forsyth Park Inn! It is directly across the street from beatiful Forsyth Park, which makes the best backdrop for pictures. I was nervous and skeptical about eloping, but the wedding coordinator Bobbie Jo and manager Dwayne handled everything. They accommodated every request and made sure our day was one to remember!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Angie

Angie C. · Married on 11/10/2020

The venue was perfect

Bobbie Jo was excellent and took charge of running the show. The Inn was gorgeous

Sent on 11/30/2020

Sherry M. · Married on 10/13/2020

Beautiful!!

If you are looking for a beautiful, hassle free elopement look no further than Forsyth Park Inn!! We had a wonderful experience working with Bobbie Jo!! Bobbie Jo took care of EVERYTHING before we even arrived!! The Inn is absolutely beautiful & charming!! Duane is always ready to help with absolutely whatever we need!! It was our 2nd stay at the inn & they always make us feel comfortable. Its so warm & inviting like visiting old friends.
    It’s an excellent location right across from Forsyth Park which made for a breathtaking setting for pictures following the wedding. Diane Dodd was our photographer & she is amazing!! If your looking for a photographer in Savannah definitely look her up!!
    We would not change a single thing about our wedding & we owe it all to the Forsyth Park Inn!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Joanne B. · Married on 10/13/2020

Wonderful venue for your wedding.

My son and daughter in law had their wedding at the Forsyth Park Inn and everything about this venue was perfect. Their vows were exchanged in the courtyard garden with the koi pond and fountain in the background. The officiant who performed the ceremony was very professional and performed many ceremonies at the Inn. After the ceremony we went to Forsyth Park and fountain for professional photos which turned out beautifully. Bobbi Jo, their wedding planner from the Inn, set up everything for them from ceremony, photographer, cake and all the details in between and was wonderful to work with. You can tell by her knowledge of weddings how experienced she is. The Inn staff was amazing and helped us set up a carriage ride to the restaurant and many other details. Forsyth Inn will be our new home away from home bed and breakfast when visiting Savannah.

Sent on 11/22/2020

Cassie S. · Married on 09/19/2020

This was a fantastic experience that is so easy on the bride and groom!

The Forsyth Park Inn is beautiful. Many of my guests booked rooms in the Inn and we had so much fun going into each other’s rooms and admiring how amazing and different each room is. Also, the courtyard in the back was the perfect space for an intimate wedding ceremony. It was so naturally beautiful! Bobbie Jo really takes care of everything. She went above and beyond to get me the flowers I wanted, the cake I wanted, and a flawless wedding ceremony. I cannot say enough about how fabulous they are!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Hayley G. · Married on 07/12/2020

Beautiful and affordable

We had an amazing weekend staying at the inn for our wedding. Bobbie Jo was incredibly helpful, I never had to worry about a thing! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to have their wedding or even if you are just looking for somewhere to stay while you are visiting Savannah!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Jesolyne W. · Married on 06/06/2020

Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was held at Forsyth Park Inn and I can honestly say our wedding amazing! Forsyth Park Inn is such a beautiful location! We have always loved coming to Savannah and Forsyth Park is one of my favorite places to visit on Savannah so being able to get married so close to Forsyth Park was a dream come true! All of the staff at Forsyth Park Inn were absolutely amazing and made sure the wedding went perfectly. Bobbie Jo was absolutely amazing to work with and made sure every detail was perfect. We live out of town so all of our communication had to be done via email or telephone. Bobbie Jo always responded in a timely manner with any questions we had and was able to take care of everything from ordering our wedding cake and flowers to making sure everything was delivered to the appropriate location. She made planning our wedding stress free! If anyone is looking to get married in Savannah, Forsyth Park Inn should be at the top of the list! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding and it was all thanks to everyone at Forsyth Park Inn.

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Dell

Dell S. · Married on 05/12/2020

Very enjoyable and pleasant.

I had a wonderful weekend celebrating Allison and Griff’s wedding.Definitely hope to make a return trip to Forsyth Inn.

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Ruth

Ruth H. · Married on 04/01/2020

Great from start to finish

Each time I see pictures from the wedding, I get goosebumps. The folks at Forsyth Park Inn did an outstanding job making this special day exceed anyone's epectations. Dwayne and his great staff made our stay a delight. Bobbi Jo did a perfect job and anticipated our needs and desires. If an intimate wedding in Savannah is your dream, then look no further than the Forsyth Park Inn.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • TIFFANY

Tiffany C. · Married on 01/18/2020

Perfect Romantic Wedding Location

This venue was the perfect place for our wedding! I knew it from the very first call. Communication is always key when planning something amazing & the coordinator at the Inn is exceptional at her job. She wasn't able to be there for my actual wedding day (she was a little busy having a baby), but the Manager and other staff were there to make sure everything was perfect....and it really was! I can't say enough about this location. The rooms are spectacular, the food to die for & the service we all received from the staff impeccable!

My wedding was held in the garden and it was simply the most beautiful setting. Most of my guests had rooms at the Inn too. I'm serious when I say the Inn staff knew where my guests were whenever I was looking for them--it was wonderful! They became friends/family very quickly that weekend. Everyone worked so hard to give us the most amazing day & it couldn't have been better. Everything was seamless & taken care of....I was a Bride with no worries at all; they thought of everything so I didn't have to. Our wedding was perfect & it is truly thanks to Forsyth Park Inn, the owners & everyone working there! I felt so special & I'm so happy that I picked the perfect place for my perfect day!

**it's important to note that I hadn't seen the venue in person until the day before my wedding. I live in FL and wanted the wedding in Savannah. The whole wedding was planned via phone & emails.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Alisha J. · Married on 01/04/2020

Alisha Thompson

5 stars is not enough for this venue! Saying that the staff went above and beyond would be an understatement! We were married Jan 4th, 2020 and would never have imagined a wedding day going as smooth and perfectly as it did, thanks to the Herculean efforts by the Owners/staff of the Inn! It was a destination wedding for us so we relied heavily on the Inn’s Wedding Coordinator, Bobbi Jo, to achieve all that we wanted and she did not let us down! We had people from all over the country at the wedding and EVERYONE was blown away at how amazing every little detail was! The best part was it was stress free and fun for my husband and I! A million thanks would never be enough!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Angie

Angie H. · Married on 12/20/2019

We felt like family

We chose Forsyth Park Inn for our elopement and we are so very happy we did. From the moment we arrived we felt like family. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Bobbie Joe. She took care of all the details and went out of her way to help in any way she could. I would highly recommend Forsyth Park Inn if you are looking for a venue that is beautiful, intimate, and best of all, stress-free.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Skye

Skye F. · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Our wedding was absolutely perfect at the Forsyth Park Inn. Bobbie Jo, Dewayne, and all the staff made everything flawless. Bobbie Jo took care of all the details, the rooms and food were amazing. We couldn't be more happy with how are wedding day went. Thank you for making our day so special. It was definitely a five star experience!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Janis · Married on 04/07/2019

Our wedding day was perfect!

Everyone at the Inn was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Bobbie Jo answered all my emailed questions promtply, and she made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of. Our family members really enjoyed their stay at the Inn as well. It made for a wonderful and intimate wedding weekend.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Alex

Alex Z. · Married on 04/05/2019

Simply the best!

We had the most beautiful wedding at Forsyth Park Inn! Bobbi Jo, Dwayne, and all of the staff there are incredible. They were there every step of the way to take care of all of our needs, from planning stages right down to the day of. Our wedding turned out to be a truly incredible experience thanks to the staff at Forsyth Park Inn. We loved every minute spent there, and can't wait to go back and visit them again!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Sherrie · Married on 03/14/2017

We had a magical, perfect wedding in the garden at the Inn on March 14, 2017. It couldn't have been more perfect and I can't say enough about how amazing Andrea (wedding coordinator) and Dwayne (concierge) were to work with. Every detail was perfect and they made planning a destination wedding from out of state as easy and smooth as it could be. The Inn is beautiful and the food is wonderful; t's the perfect place for an intimate destination wedding!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Sara · Married on 02/25/2017

Angela did a fantastic job the day of the wedding to make sure things ran smoothly for our small, intimate wedding. She was responsive to emails and very organized on the wedding day. Angela and the staff were very accommodating to the needs of our wedding party. I would definitely recommend the FPI for hosting your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

The staff and wedding coordinator were wonderful. The bouquet and boutonnière were beautiful. The wedding cake was delicious. Everything was perfect for our small wedding. The Inn was perfect for visiting with our guests. Wonderful porch overlooking the park. The Inn is across the street from Forsyth Park which was great for photos.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Jamie · Married on 05/01/2015

The entire staff was friendly, professional, and responsive. The room was beautiful as we stayed in room 1. The inn had really amazing breakfast each morning and deserts and wine at night. A special thanks to Dewayne especially for making our trip and stay in Savannah amazing! Very romantic!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

I first booked our wedding package almost a year before the wedding - June 2013. My husband and I were looking for a beautiful courtyard venue and B&B that offered a wedding package for under 30 guests. Andrea, the wedding coordinator, was incredibly helpful on sending me the choices for the florist, the cake, etc. They were very accomadating to special requests, like setting up our cocktail hour in the courtyard, and boxing up the extra slices of cake for our guests to take to dinner. Every request we made they honored, and a great deal of the success and smoothness of the day has to go to the Inn for its attention to detail, and wonderful staff. My parents arrived 4 days before our wedding, as a longer vacation, and absolutely loved it. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beautiful small intimate wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2014

My son and daughter-in-law were married at the Forsyth Park Inn this past weekend and we couldn't have been more delighted. It is an absolutely gorgeous setting and the staff is top notch. The wedding planner handled everything beautifully right down to the smallest of details. It was just perfect. I would highly recommend the Inn for a wedding, but also just for a simple get-away. You will come away feeling pampered and loved.

Sent on 05/21/2014