56 Reviews for Fornear Photo

One Event/Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
56 Fornear Photo Reviews

We LOVED working with Matt and Krista. I can't imagine a better team to capture our favorite day. They were awesome at communicating throughout our planning process, they took amazing engagement pictures for us, then made our wedding day everything we wanted and more. Our weekend didn't quite turn out as planned.... We were rained out of pretty much every plan we made and our whole schedule was pushed back due to an unforeseen event. Matt and Krista didn't skip a beat. They went with the flow all day, kept me calm (which was probably quite a task at times) and took beautiful, amazing pictures. We chose them because we wanted the look they created, the vibrant, beautiful colors they are able to capture. They fit our personalities more than any other photographer I can imagine. I hope to use them again and again in the future for family pictures and whatever other photographer needs we may have!! They are the best!

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Amazing! Krista and Matt are absolutely amazing to work with. They spend the time to talk to you before your wedding and an engagement photo shoot is a part of their package to allow them to get to know you. Then, they spent the time talking to us again before our wedding to ensure they knew what shots were important to us to make sure everything that was special was captured. They are so amazing and fun to work with too! My husband and I are not artistic people or people who are used to getting their pictures taken and they made us feel so comfortable. Not only that, the pictures are absolutely stunning and I can't wait to get the rest of my wedding photos. Another great thing is that they spend as much time as needed during the wedding to make sure that all our special moments were captured.
We also got the photo booth, which I would also recommend. Everyone at our wedding had so much fun and there were multiple trips to the photo booth, with keepsake photos.
Again, I can't say enough good things about Fornear photo and would absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Krista and Matt made our day perfect! We highly recommend them as they respond the same day to questions/concerns. They made us laugh and so relaxed the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Matt and Krista are great. We loved all out photos and were super happy with their service the day of the wedding. Highly recommend the photo booth with them- really fun and all our guests enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Getting to know Matt and Krista professionally and personally was one of the real highlights of our wedding experience. Their attention to detail and willingness to provide exactly what we wanted made every shoot easy and fun. When we weren't sure of what we wanted in a particular instance, they chimed in with solid advice. We absolutely love the photos, and we'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional quality and an engaging, creative team to help you. Thanks Matt and Krista!

Profile Picture Dane, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt and Krista are so great to work with! First off, they are really good at what they do and take awesome photos! Second, they are very easy to correspond with-I didn't have to wait very long to hear a response when I had a question or anything, and they kept us updated as to when our photos would be done. Great value as you get engagement photos included in the price-I highly recommend doing them as it gets you used to someone photographing you and your significant other. They were very professional and laid-back: willing to try any shots you had a suggestion about! I highly recommend working with them!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

Matt and Krista are wonderful to work with! Easy going couple with creativity. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Matt and Krista were amazing!! We had a lot of fun with them, and Matt really knows what he is doing. They are so nice and friendly, and I love that they did a lot of Candid photos. Those always turn out the best! Will definitely work with them again for any event that we would need a photographer for!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for taking our wedding photos!! We love them!! We are so glad we got to meet you and work with you both! :)

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Matt and Krista were absolutely amazing to work with!!! They were so personable and their talent was more than I could have asked for. Matt was always quick to respond to my emails/texts and their flexibility was so relieving. As a bride from out of town, they worked so well with me to plan the perfect time and place to shoot our engagement pictures. After our engagement shoot, I was even more satisfied with my decision to work with Matt and Krista. They are an amazing team and I highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Bryann, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt and Krista did an amazing job taking our engagement and wedding photos. They are both laid back and easy going, making us feel comfortable being photographed. We were blown away by their ability to capture our emotions in the photos. We highly recommend them.

For our engagement photos, Matt and Krista traveled to the Twin Cities so that we could be photographed where we first met. We spent a few hours taking photos and getting to know each other. Afterwords, they sent us 100+ edited photos. Rather than making us order a set package of photo prints, we were given a CD so we could print what we wanted.

Leading up to the wedding Matt was very responsive to my emails, sent a guide ahead of time to help me think about must-have photos, and arranged a week-of phone call to make sure we were on the same page.
We opted for their all-day wedding package, which meant they traveled to Madison, WI to be with us from 9:30 am when I was getting my hair done to 10 pm. Throughout the day they managed to capture the little moments while still leaving space for us to interact naturally with our friends, family, and guests.

We've received lots of complements on our sneak-peek wedding photos (which they post a few days after the wedding) and can't wait to get the reset.

Profile Picture Karin, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt & Krista are wonderful people to work with. They know exactly how to capture the moment & get the perfect shots!

Profile Picture Amabda, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Always professional and a blast at weddings!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Matt and Krista are the absolute best. Not only were our pictures beautiful but we had a great time with these photographers. Matt always responded quickly with any questions I had and made our wedding day a complete breeze. They captured so many wonderful moments that my friends and family absolutely adored. I can't stop looking at our wedding pictures. I highly recommend Fornear Photo.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are very timely, organized, hardworking and accommodating! You will be very pleased :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot

I highly recommend Fornear Photo! Matt & Krista went out of their way for me on Day 1. Literally, they drove 45 minutes out of their way to meet with me before I booked with them. There was also no pressure to do book packages that I didn't want and I was able to get exactly the right package for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Matt & Krista showed up on time, were dressed appropriately, were lovely to myself, my husband, our families, and all of our guests. My husband is not that comfortable in front of the camera and Matt was great at making sure he was relaxed, not overwhelmed. Most importantly, Matt cared about making sure that we got the photos that WE wanted, not what he THOUGHT we wanted. Oddly, this seems to be pretty rare among photographers. Our photos arrived yesterday with a USB with about 600 edited photos with 10 or so complimentary prints in a beautiful wooden box. The photos look wonderful and we are very pleased. Since you get two shooters, you can get a couple of different angles of the same moment. Unfortunately, not all vendors we booked for our wedding were five star vendors, so having Matt & Krista on board was such a relief. They do their jobs well, do not cause any stress, and were wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture User7265185, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great time with Matt and Krista on our wedding! It helped that we did our engagement shoot with them, so seeing them on the day of the wedding was relaxing because we already knew them. They did a great job keeping our wedding party organized and worked quickly, but never made us feel rushed. They worked to get special shots and were energetic the entire day.
We love having an online album to share with family and friends so they can view pictures whenever they want. The package that the pictures were delivered in will be a great keepsake and totally worth it!
Thank you, Matt and Krista! We had a great time at our wedding and your pictures truly captured the day and who we are as a couple. We will be recommending you in the future to anybody who asks!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Matt and Krista were wonderful to work with. Their package was inclusive and had no time limit, which was perfect for us because we had a four hour gap between the ceremony and reception. It also included an engagement shoot, where we got to know them on a more personal level. It was well worth it, as I feel the time we spent during our engagement shoot made us more confident with Matt and Krista on our wedding day. Matt and Krista documented every important part of our day. They were professional , courteous, prompt, and just a delight overall. They responded promptly to all of our emails and they also worked very hard to get all of the shots we requested. We really enjoyed getting to know them throughout the process and we were so happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Our wedding photos were delivered in a beautiful package. I truly am impressed by them and I hope to work with them in the future.

Profile Picture Ana, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I want to say not only did we love our photos, we made new friends too! Matt and Krista are so talented and fun to be around. Our wedding was spectacular and they captured every moment without having to pull myself and the groom away from our guests, dancing, or dinner.

The photos are so spectacular, my friends and family (who will be getting married soon) wondered if they travel for weddings, and they do!!! My husband and I highly recommend them to everyone! They are great at getting the kids smiling too! I'm not a person of many words, my experience was amazing and if you have them as your photographers, I'm sure your will be too!

Profile Picture Alyson, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Most Amazing experience ever! Great photos, awesome creativeness, great people, open minded, definitely will recommend to anyone that asks for about a good photographer!

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt and Krista did an exceptional job on our engagement shoot! They helped incorporate everything special and unique about our relationship into our photos. They were professional, made us feel comfortable, and made it an enjoyable experience. They definitely exceeded our expectations and provided us with wonderful memories for years to come.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Matt and Krista did an outstanding job shooting our wedding. The photos turned out great, and the overall experience in working with them was wonderful. They were professional and truly worked the entire event. They hit on everything in our wish list, and then some. There was a non-stop flash of pictures being taken. In fact, we would be hard pressed to find 15 minutes during our entire day where they were not available to take pictures and capture memories. On top of that the turn around on delivering our photographs was fast. It took only a few short months from our wedding day to when our final pictures arrived. If you place a high importance on pictures, we highly recommend Fornear Photo. We would not hesitate for a moment to hire them again!

Profile Picture User6280452, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Profile Picture User6280479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Matt and Krista are the best! They put together a photo package that has amazing value. No hidden costs or limits on number of photos, just an unlimited package with a free engagement shoot for a shockingly low price. Despite the great value, they take amazing photos! I've only seen a few of the wedding photos so far, but the engagement photos were fantastic and our friends and family raved about them. I'm so excited to see the rest of the wedding shots! Matt and Krista are a joy to work with. They have great ideas for photos and take your suggestions and photo wish lists very seriously. Finally, the Fornears are just enjoyable to be around. I've read in wedding magazines that you should like your wedding photographers since you will be spending your big day with them, which is why you should hire Fornear photo! We had so much fun at our engagement shoot that I invited them to the rehearsal dinner just to hang out with us. You will not regret hiring this vendor for your special day.

Profile Picture User3698859, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints