Fornear Photo Reviews

61 | Eagle River, WI

61 Reviews for Fornear Photo

61 Fornear Photo Reviews

Brieana · Married on 09/22/2018

Fornear Photo was recommended to us by a friend of a friend. I went online and checked out their work and was immediately impressed! Matt and Krista were very quick to respond to any email I sent throughout the whole process of planning. Besides the amazing photos I saw online, I loved that they included an engagement photo shoot in their price to be able to get to known us as a couple before hand. Another huge reason on hiring Fornear Photo was not having a time limit on our wedding day. I remember them telling us "we will be there as early as you need and stay as late as you want and won't leave until you think we've taken enough photos of your day". They did just that!
    Matt and Krista are AMAZING! We couldn't be more happy with our choice to have them as our wedding photographers! They are both extremely nice, personable and very professional. We have been having so many friends and family members commenting on our photos from Fornear and saying that some of them look like they should be in a magazine! They do amazing work! I highly recommend Fornear Photo to anyone and everyone!! Thanks again, Matt and Krista! You guys are THE BEST! -Brie and Corey

Corey · Married on 08/18/2018

Matt and Krista were professional and personable. They were easy to communicate with, accommodating, and client-focused. They are artistic and creative with the lighting, poses, and use of the natural environment. We are very pleased with our photos and the whole photography experience! We’ve heard many compliments with our photos and we can’t thank them enough! We’ll cherish those memories for the rest of our lives!

Britney · Married on 08/11/2018

Matt and Krista are the best! My husband and I just received our wedding package from Fornear and we absolutely love it. There are more pictures than I thought there would be and we have so many favorites. It is so fun to experience the entire day from start to finish all over again! Matt and Krista were easy to work with from the get-go and answered every question I had right away. They are easy going, down-to-earth people and I never felt rushed or treated like "just another client". They made us feel so special during the engagement and wedding shoot and eased any awkwardness that my husband and I felt. I can't thank them enough for all the hours they've put in to helping our special moments (engagement and wedding) last forever in such sweet photos.

Fornear Photo 1
    Fornear Photo 2
    Fornear Photo 3
    Fornear Photo 4
    Fornear Photo 5
    Fornear Photo 6
    Fornear Photo 7

Maureen · Married on 06/16/2018

We LOVED working with Matt and Krista. I can't imagine a better team to capture our favorite day. They were awesome at communicating throughout our planning process, they took amazing engagement pictures for us, then made our wedding day everything we wanted and more. Our weekend didn't quite turn out as planned.... We were rained out of pretty much every plan we made and our whole schedule was pushed back due to an unforeseen event. Matt and Krista didn't skip a beat. They went with the flow all day, kept me calm (which was probably quite a task at times) and took beautiful, amazing pictures. We chose them because we wanted the look they created, the vibrant, beautiful colors they are able to capture. They fit our personalities more than any other photographer I can imagine. I hope to use them again and again in the future for family pictures and whatever other photographer needs we may have!! They are the best!

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2018

This review is from the Mother of the Groom perspective.
    First and foremost, Fornear Photography did excellent work. The photos are absolutely amazing. In spite of a rainy wedding day, they were able to capture the event beautifully! I marvel at how they were able to capture so many facial expressions perfectly. I look at the photos and relive the day.
    Secondly, they were extremely pleasant and easy to work with. They made everyone feel like they were the focal point. They were patient and flexible with last minute changes due to the weather. They were even able to get some spectacular pictures that included a very excited black lab.
    Thirdly, the husband wife team work so well together to get the perfect photos. I'm thinking in particular of the "first look" photos. There were phenomenal photos from two different vantage points. During the reception, they were all over working to include as much of the celebration as possible.
    I would highly recommend Fornear Photography for your wedding photographers.

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing! Krista and Matt are absolutely amazing to work with. They spend the time to talk to you before your wedding and an engagement photo shoot is a part of their package to allow them to get to know you. Then, they spent the time talking to us again before our wedding to ensure they knew what shots were important to us to make sure everything that was special was captured. They are so amazing and fun to work with too! My husband and I are not artistic people or people who are used to getting their pictures taken and they made us feel so comfortable. Not only that, the pictures are absolutely stunning and I can't wait to get the rest of my wedding photos. Another great thing is that they spend as much time as needed during the wedding to make sure that all our special moments were captured.
    We also got the photo booth, which I would also recommend. Everyone at our wedding had so much fun and there were multiple trips to the photo booth, with keepsake photos.
    Again, I can't say enough good things about Fornear photo and would absolutely recommend them!

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

I am a horrible person for not writing a review for them earlier! But, alas, life gets in the way, and we are few days from our 1st anniversary. Matt and Krista were amazing! They were great from consult to getting our photos, and extremely flexible to our needs. We found them on OffBeat Bride, and I immediately knew they would be the right people to capture our non-traditional wedding. Our photos came out beautifully and they captured every moment we asked for. I can only hope to need photography another day so that I can call them again!

Heidi · Married on 09/22/2017

Krista and Matt made our day perfect! We highly recommend them as they respond the same day to questions/concerns. They made us laugh and so relaxed the day of our wedding.

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

Matt and Krista are great. We loved all out photos and were super happy with their service the day of the wedding. Highly recommend the photo booth with them- really fun and all our guests enjoyed it.

Dane · Married on 08/05/2017

Getting to know Matt and Krista professionally and personally was one of the real highlights of our wedding experience. Their attention to detail and willingness to provide exactly what we wanted made every shoot easy and fun. When we weren't sure of what we wanted in a particular instance, they chimed in with solid advice. We absolutely love the photos, and we'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional quality and an engaging, creative team to help you. Thanks Matt and Krista!

Kimberly · Married on 07/15/2017

Matt and Krista are so great to work with! First off, they are really good at what they do and take awesome photos! Second, they are very easy to correspond with-I didn't have to wait very long to hear a response when I had a question or anything, and they kept us updated as to when our photos would be done. Great value as you get engagement photos included in the price-I highly recommend doing them as it gets you used to someone photographing you and your significant other. They were very professional and laid-back: willing to try any shots you had a suggestion about! I highly recommend working with them!

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Matt and Krista are wonderful to work with! Easy going couple with creativity. I would recommend them to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Matt and Krista were amazing!! We had a lot of fun with them, and Matt really knows what he is doing. They are so nice and friendly, and I love that they did a lot of Candid photos. Those always turn out the best! Will definitely work with them again for any event that we would need a photographer for!

Crystal · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you so much for taking our wedding photos!! We love them!! We are so glad we got to meet you and work with you both! :)

Bryann · Married on 10/22/2016

Matt and Krista were absolutely amazing to work with!!! They were so personable and their talent was more than I could have asked for. Matt was always quick to respond to my emails/texts and their flexibility was so relieving. As a bride from out of town, they worked so well with me to plan the perfect time and place to shoot our engagement pictures. After our engagement shoot, I was even more satisfied with my decision to work with Matt and Krista. They are an amazing team and I highly recommend them to everyone!

Karin · Married on 10/01/2016

Matt and Krista did an amazing job taking our engagement and wedding photos. They are both laid back and easy going, making us feel comfortable being photographed. We were blown away by their ability to capture our emotions in the photos. We highly recommend them.

For our engagement photos, Matt and Krista traveled to the Twin Cities so that we could be photographed where we first met. We spent a few hours taking photos and getting to know each other. Afterwords, they sent us 100+ edited photos. Rather than making us order a set package of photo prints, we were given a CD so we could print what we wanted.

Leading up to the wedding Matt was very responsive to my emails, sent a guide ahead of time to help me think about must-have photos, and arranged a week-of phone call to make sure we were on the same page.
    We opted for their all-day wedding package, which meant they traveled to Madison, WI to be with us from 9:30 am when I was getting my hair done to 10 pm. Throughout the day they managed to capture the little moments while still leaving space for us to interact naturally with our friends, family, and guests.

We've received lots of complements on our sneak-peek wedding photos (which they post a few days after the wedding) and can't wait to get the reset.

Amabda · Married on 09/10/2016

Matt & Krista are wonderful people to work with. They know exactly how to capture the moment & get the perfect shots!

Tammy · Married on 09/03/2016

Always professional and a blast at weddings!

Holly · Married on 08/27/2016

Matt and Krista are the absolute best. Not only were our pictures beautiful but we had a great time with these photographers. Matt always responded quickly with any questions I had and made our wedding day a complete breeze. They captured so many wonderful moments that my friends and family absolutely adored. I can't stop looking at our wedding pictures. I highly recommend Fornear Photo.

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

They are very timely, organized, hardworking and accommodating! You will be very pleased :)

• F

Frances · Married on 07/30/2016

I highly recommend Fornear Photo! Matt & Krista went out of their way for me on Day 1. Literally, they drove 45 minutes out of their way to meet with me before I booked with them. There was also no pressure to do book packages that I didn't want and I was able to get exactly the right package for our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Matt & Krista showed up on time, were dressed appropriately, were lovely to myself, my husband, our families, and all of our guests. My husband is not that comfortable in front of the camera and Matt was great at making sure he was relaxed, not overwhelmed. Most importantly, Matt cared about making sure that we got the photos that WE wanted, not what he THOUGHT we wanted. Oddly, this seems to be pretty rare among photographers. Our photos arrived yesterday with a USB with about 600 edited photos with 10 or so complimentary prints in a beautiful wooden box. The photos look wonderful and we are very pleased. Since you get two shooters, you can get a couple of different angles of the same moment. Unfortunately, not all vendors we booked for our wedding were five star vendors, so having Matt & Krista on board was such a relief. They do their jobs well, do not cause any stress, and were wonderful to work with.

Becky · Married on 07/09/2016

We had a great time with Matt and Krista on our wedding! It helped that we did our engagement shoot with them, so seeing them on the day of the wedding was relaxing because we already knew them. They did a great job keeping our wedding party organized and worked quickly, but never made us feel rushed. They worked to get special shots and were energetic the entire day.
    We love having an online album to share with family and friends so they can view pictures whenever they want. The package that the pictures were delivered in will be a great keepsake and totally worth it!
    Thank you, Matt and Krista! We had a great time at our wedding and your pictures truly captured the day and who we are as a couple. We will be recommending you in the future to anybody who asks!

Ana · Married on 05/28/2016

Matt and Krista were wonderful to work with. Their package was inclusive and had no time limit, which was perfect for us because we had a four hour gap between the ceremony and reception. It also included an engagement shoot, where we got to know them on a more personal level. It was well worth it, as I feel the time we spent during our engagement shoot made us more confident with Matt and Krista on our wedding day. Matt and Krista documented every important part of our day. They were professional , courteous, prompt, and just a delight overall. They responded promptly to all of our emails and they also worked very hard to get all of the shots we requested. We really enjoyed getting to know them throughout the process and we were so happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Our wedding photos were delivered in a beautiful package. I truly am impressed by them and I hope to work with them in the future.

Alyson · Married on 05/21/2016

I want to say not only did we love our photos, we made new friends too! Matt and Krista are so talented and fun to be around. Our wedding was spectacular and they captured every moment without having to pull myself and the groom away from our guests, dancing, or dinner.

The photos are so spectacular, my friends and family (who will be getting married soon) wondered if they travel for weddings, and they do!!! My husband and I highly recommend them to everyone! They are great at getting the kids smiling too! I'm not a person of many words, my experience was amazing and if you have them as your photographers, I'm sure your will be too!