Forget Me Not Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Henry
    Henry M. Married on 06/12/2021

Forget Me Not Flowers

Kathy from Forget Me Not Flowers was very kind and easy to work with! She answered all my questions quickly and made sure I got all the flowers I wanted. She made beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding at a very reasonable price!
  • Alicia
    Alicia S. Married on 10/04/2020

Flowers were beautiful!

Kathy was great to work with and work with our budget! Our flowers were beautiful and delivered flawlessly!

Hi Alicia,
    Thank you so much for letting me be a small part of your big day!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent service!

I can't say enough about working with Kathy. My husband and I planned our wedding from living out of state, which means I was never able to meet with Kathy in person until the day of our wedding! We mostly communicated through email throughout the planning process, and she was always so prompt and thorough. She made what can be a very difficult process so easy! And our flowers were absolutely stunning. I was so in love with my bouquet and got so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements at the venue! Not to mention I found her prices to be very reasonable.

Forget Me Not Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea. It was a pleasure working with you and doing your flowers!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/06/2020

Perfection

I absolutely loved the flowers she made for my special day. And she was easy to communicate with and understood my vision.

Hi Emily,
    I'm so glad you loved your flowers! I wish I could of met you!!
    Thank you for the pictures!!
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/19/2019

October Wedding

The owner was absolutely amazing, she was accommodating and an expert in her field. I couldn’t have asked for a better floral experience! My arrangements were absolutely beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. I would recommend her to any bride!

Thank you Jenn!
    You were also amazing to work with! I loved how you knew exactly what you wanted and it was a pleasure to help make everything come together!
    Enjoy married life!
    Liz D. Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

I cannot rave about Kathy enough. She was excellent to work with. It is so clear that she deeply cares about her business and her brides! (She exclusively does weddings, which matters!) As a bride I felt truly prioritized by her. She is incredibly responsive to emails and she went above and beyond in numerous ways to make sure she perfectly understood my vision. Our flowers were perfect on the big day! Her prices are also very reasonable and affordable.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 08/31/2019

It was excellent

The bouquets and boutonnieres were awesome we all loved them
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 08/31/2019

Vision brought to life

My flowers turned out amazingly gorgeous!!!!! I gave Kathy a vision of what I wanted and she created better than I imagined!!!
    Rachel B. Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

I told Kathy exactly what I wanted and she made it a reality! She also was very helpful in working within my budget and giving me alternative options for flowers.
    Lindsey Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Florist with Close Attention to Detai

We loved the centerpieces that Kathy at Forget Me Not Flowers created for our event! I really appreciated her working with me and being so patient with my requests as I was planning our event from afar and was unable to meet with her in person. Our family is from Florida so I wanted to somehow incorporate oranges into our florals which Kathy was able to do. We received so many compliments and everyone loved the touch of home with the oranges added in. It was exactly what we were looking for!

Forget Me Not Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey!!! I'm glad you were happy with the arrangements!
    I loved doing something completely different than the norm ;)
  • Denise
    Denise Married on 07/19/2019

One of our best decisions!

Kathy is absolutely wonderful to work with and the flowers for my daughter’s wedding turned out absolutely beautiful! I could not recommend her more highly! She worked with our budget and was truly a godsend during the stressful months leading up to the wedding as she made the process of choosing affordable flowers so much easier! We honestly could not have been more satisfied and happy that we chose her!
  • Kara
    Kara K. Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful flowers, great price, amazing service

Having Forget-Me-Not-Flowers do our wedding flowers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Not only were the bouquets and arrangements absolutely gorgeous, Kathy was extremely helpful to me when I was overwhelmed and unsure about my many options. She helped me decide what flowers to use, get the best price possible, and she made the process very simple, including bringing the bouquets to our site and attaching the floral arrangements to the arch for us. If you're looking for great flowers and great service at a great price, look no further than Forget-Me-Not Flowers!!!
  • Anna
    Anna D. Married on 06/01/2019

Loved my flowers!

Kathy was so great to work with and I really loved my flowers for our wedding. I am not an expert on wedding flowers and I was very general when explaining what I wanted and Kathy really made my vision come to life! She did all of our bouquets and centerpieces and couldn't have done a better job. She was easy to work with, professional, and I would recommend to anyone!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/14/2018

Easy & Stressfree

Kathy was very easy to work with! I sent her my Pinterest board and she sent me a few ideas and quotes for the 2 different flowers I had pinned. She kept me updated throughout the whole process. I was able to pick up my flowers a few days before my wedding which made my already stressful week a lot less hectic!

Thank you Kathy! I got many compliments on my bouquet, my bridesmaids, the boutonnieres and the corsages! I also LOVE that I'm able to keep them!
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 10/06/2018
    Kathy made my flower dreams come true! She took what I explained in my first message to her and made it happen. She was very easy and quick to communicate with. Her prices cannot be beat for the quality of flowers and service she provides! She added flowers to my wedding cake and made it look STUNNING! I forgot my cake topper but her arrangement was even better than it would have been. Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were simply stunning as well! Kathy did above and beyond for my wedding!!

Forget Me Not Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Casey! You were such a laid back bride to work with. Have a wonderful married life!
    Chessa Married on 09/29/2018

Best Florist in town

I bought the bouquets for my wedding through Forget Me Not Flowers. Kathy did an amazing job!!! It was very hard for me to decide exactly what I wanted, but Kathy was so patient and replied to every one of my emails. The bouquets were beautiful. She made my vision come to life. I would highly recommend her!
  • Kassie
    Kassie Married on 09/22/2018
    Kathy was incredible to work with. She met with me and knew so many details about different flowers. She got my vision down exactly and told me about a deep burgundy rose that I did not even know existed. Her pricing was so fair compared to other florists and the work was fantastic. I would work with Kathy any time I needed floral arrangements in the future. I don't have many photos back yet, but I attached 2 I do have of bouquets.

Forget Me Not Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and pictures Kassie! I'm so happy you were happy with your flowers!!
    Tara Married on 09/02/2018
    I had the pleasure to work with Kathy throughout the days I spent planning my wedding and working with her was nothing less than perfection! From start to finish Kathy was very thorough in making sure she fully understood what I wanted and she was easily able to execute my wishes. She even gave suggestions on additional flowers she felt would go with my arrangements and it made the final product even more memorable! And to be honest the value was incredible compared to others and I felt I could get my dream bouquet within the limit of my budget. She was very personable and went above and beyond - even when I had to make last minute adjustments! I highly recommend!

Forget Me Not Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Tara! I really enjoyed working with you! I loved your venue and the vision you had for your wedding day. I was happy to be a part of it!
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Exceptional Service

Kathy was wonderful to work with! We got our bouquets and centerpieces from Forget Me Not Flowers. I sent her pictures of the bouquets and centerpieces and had no idea what kind of flowers they were. She made great recommendations and they looked exactly like the pictures I sent her!

She was always super responsive and the prices were way batter than other places I got quoted from. If you want beautiful, quality flowers, go with Forget Me Not Flowers!

Forget Me Not Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time for a review Casey!! I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 07/14/2018

Incredible

The arrangements and bouquets Kathy created were beyond what I could have dreamed of! Kathy is truly an expert florist. She took my vision and created gorgeous bouquets. My original centerpieces were very plain to cut down on cost, but Kathy made them look amazing and used her expertise to make them pop. I highly recommend Forget Me Not Flowers for your big day!
    Tammy Married on 12/31/2017
    Absolutely LOVED my bouquets! It was exactly what I hoped for. Kathy was very easy to work with, provided quick responses to all emails, she delivered my flowers on one of the coldest days of the year (3 degrees and snowing) and prices were better than competitors. Thank you so much Kathy!

Forget Me Not Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy! You had to have had the coldest day of the year. I'm so happy your flowers held up! It was a pleasure working with you!
    Jenna Married on 12/16/2017
    Kathy was wonderful! She is a professional, yet you would feel like you are talking with a friend. She brought my vision of wedding flowers to life and they looked absolutely stunning! We had a problem with our final payment as our check got lost in the mail. She was very understanding. If you are looking for the best wedding florist, Kathy is it!!

Thank you so much Jenna!
    You were a wonderful bride to work with!
    Brittni Married on 10/28/2017
    I cannot say enough great things about Kathy & Forget Me Not Flowers. I'm not a big flower person, so I had NO idea what I wanted the bouquet arrangements to look like for my big day. For months I sent Kathy different pictures I was finding on the internet and Pinterest. She was so patient and really worked with me to make sure she could make my perfect arrangement and stay within my preferred budget. When Kathy walked in with my flowers on my wedding day, I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful they were (I cried! I never cry over flowers!!). My flowers were better than I ever imagined they would be. All throughout the day I got compliments on our arrangements and they made our photos look amazing! Kathy did the best job ever & she was such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Kathy to anyone in the Pittsburgh area that needs a florist for their wedding day.
    Melissa Married on 10/13/2017
    Incredible job on the bouquets! They were absolutely beautiful and I received many compliments!!