25 Reviews for Forget Me Knot Florals

Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Keri and her team did an amazing job with my flower arrangements! I was putting my wedding together from out of town and she was able to see my vision I wanted for my wedding through emails and phone calls. When I walked into the reception I was blown away with how beautiful it was! The flower arrangements and table arrangements where everything I had envisioned. Also, they provided all the vases and tea lights that were on the tables.

Profile Picture Annika, 8/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers

Created a beautiful unique bouquet! Competitive pricing.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful, fantastic job! I was very pleased, I kept my flowers and dried them so I can love them always! Keri and her team were very prompt and so easy to work with! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Caroline , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kerri and Leanne were amazing. From the start to finish, they were always they to help with anything and worked within our budget. Flowers are one of the most important things to me when it comes to weddings and our flowers were beautiful! The colors matched perfectly, and everything was exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Forget Me Knot Florals did our flowers for the Bridesmaids Luncheon, the Rehearsal Dinner and the wedding Reception - I have not stopped receiving compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at ALL occasions. FMK did not leave out a single detail, the flowers were unique to that specific setting, they worked to coordinate with the each individual host for the luncheon, dinner, and reception and all hosts have responded with showering compliments: FMK staff was incredibly friendly, professional, and easy to work with! Not a single question or hiccup threw them off - they were a source of steady calm and went beyond just being our 'florist'.
Absolutely stunning work... I would quickly recommend Forget Me Know to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fabulous team to work with, producing a beautiful vow renewal & able to remain budget friendly!

Profile Picture Denise, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bridesmaids flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

incredible service! they did an event on July 30th for me .. absolutely beautiful ♡

Profile Picture kay, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My vision came to life with my floral arrangements from Forget Me Knot Florals. Reasonably priced and accommodating staff made my overall experience a pleasant one. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My event was beautiful! Flowers were fresh and vibrant! Staff was lovely to work with!

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

These ladies did an event for me in July. Great success.

Profile Picture Jane, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Very professional. Got exactly what I wanted and they worked with me to keep it in my budget! Try them out for your next event and you won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Kaila, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Flowers were so gorgeous!! And Leanne was super easy to work with and pegged
excatly what I was looking for. Can't wait to use Forget Me Know Florals for my next occasion.

Profile Picture jery, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The staff is easy to work with and very professional. The flower arrangements were gorgeous; money well spent!

Profile Picture Niomi , 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Their work is STUNNING! Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Very pleased!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Did an awesome job helping me surprise my wife with her favorite flowers

Profile Picture David, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Forget Me Knot florals goes above and beyond expectations especially when working on a budget. They amazed me with their arrangements and they make beautiful flowers simple. I did not give a ton of direction and they knew exactly what to do when I did not. I would recommend working with them whether you are opionionated or laid back I've known them to make everyone happy with the outcome!

Profile Picture Margaret , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All these ladies are amazing! We had a lot of fun working with them, and the flower arrangements were perfect!

Profile Picture Noelle, 11/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kari is amazing! She went above and beyond to make my wedding exactly the way I wanted it. We had even agreed on a certain selection of flowers for my boquet and at the last minute I wanted to add something different. She made it happen, no questions asked. My florals exceeded my expectations!!!

Profile Picture Kaylee , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The team incorporated arrangements that seamlessly matched the theme of the event. They were professional and delivered an outstanding product. I was impressed with the quality of service.

Profile Picture Beth , 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Forget me Knot is WONDERFUL! Keri was such an ease to work with. Her pricing is wonderful and she never let my budget stop her from going above and beyond to create the perfect floral arrangements for my day. My favorite piece was the exquisite floral crown - she made it just right and it made my day very special.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/24/15, 1 Review