Forget Me Knot Florals Reviews

27 Reviews for Forget Me Knot Florals

27 Forget Me Knot Florals Reviews

Kaley · Married on 10/20/2018

Love them!

I have worked with Keri & Tristan numerous times and they are always on top of everything! They are quick to respond, great with suggestions, very fair with pricing, and ALWAYS deliver great products! I would highly recommend them!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Picture perfect arrangements!!!

While planning my wedding, I just gave Keri and the team some inspiration photos of what I wanted and they NAILED IT. I also had multiple changes to the floral order, and they were so flexible / quick to adjust. When it came to the day-of, I was in awe when I saw how gorgeous the arrangements were. It was even better than what I could have imagined!!! Thank you so much!

Annika · Married on 08/10/2018

Keri and her team did an amazing job with my flower arrangements! I was putting my wedding together from out of town and she was able to see my vision I wanted for my wedding through emails and phone calls. When I walked into the reception I was blown away with how beautiful it was! The flower arrangements and table arrangements where everything I had envisioned. Also, they provided all the vases and tea lights that were on the tables.

Forget Me Knot Florals 1
    Forget Me Knot Florals 2
    Forget Me Knot Florals 3
    Forget Me Knot Florals 4

Lacey · Married on 05/19/2018

Created a beautiful unique bouquet! Competitive pricing.

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2018

Beautiful, fantastic job! I was very pleased, I kept my flowers and dried them so I can love them always! Keri and her team were very prompt and so easy to work with! Thank you!!

• User6602439 · Recently married

Kerri and Leanne were amazing. From the start to finish, they were always they to help with anything and worked within our budget. Flowers are one of the most important things to me when it comes to weddings and our flowers were beautiful! The colors matched perfectly, and everything was exactly what I wanted.

Forget Me Knot Florals 5

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Forget Me Knot Florals did our flowers for the Bridesmaids Luncheon, the Rehearsal Dinner and the wedding Reception - I have not stopped receiving compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at ALL occasions. FMK did not leave out a single detail, the flowers were unique to that specific setting, they worked to coordinate with the each individual host for the luncheon, dinner, and reception and all hosts have responded with showering compliments: FMK staff was incredibly friendly, professional, and easy to work with! Not a single question or hiccup threw them off - they were a source of steady calm and went beyond just being our 'florist'.
    Absolutely stunning work... I would quickly recommend Forget Me Know to anyone!

Maria · Married on 09/24/2017

Bridesmaids flowers were gorgeous!

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2017

My vision came to life with my floral arrangements from Forget Me Knot Florals. Reasonably priced and accommodating staff made my overall experience a pleasant one. Would highly recommend!!

Laurie · Married on 07/22/2017

My event was beautiful! Flowers were fresh and vibrant! Staff was lovely to work with!

Jane · Married on 07/22/2017

These ladies did an event for me in July. Great success.

jery · Married on 05/25/2017

The Flowers were so gorgeous!! And Leanne was super easy to work with and pegged
    excatly what I was looking for. Can't wait to use Forget Me Know Florals for my next occasion.

Niomi · Married on 05/17/2017

The staff is easy to work with and very professional. The flower arrangements were gorgeous; money well spent!

Katherine · Married on 05/14/2017

Their work is STUNNING! Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Very pleased!

David · Married on 04/03/2017

Did an awesome job helping me surprise my wife with her favorite flowers

Margaret · Married on 03/25/2017

Forget Me Knot florals goes above and beyond expectations especially when working on a budget. They amazed me with their arrangements and they make beautiful flowers simple. I did not give a ton of direction and they knew exactly what to do when I did not. I would recommend working with them whether you are opionionated or laid back I've known them to make everyone happy with the outcome!

Noelle · Married on 11/22/2016

All these ladies are amazing! We had a lot of fun working with them, and the flower arrangements were perfect!

Kaylee · Married on 10/15/2016

Kari is amazing! She went above and beyond to make my wedding exactly the way I wanted it. We had even agreed on a certain selection of flowers for my boquet and at the last minute I wanted to add something different. She made it happen, no questions asked. My florals exceeded my expectations!!!

Beth · Married on 08/07/2016

The team incorporated arrangements that seamlessly matched the theme of the event. They were professional and delivered an outstanding product. I was impressed with the quality of service.

Mary · Married on 10/24/2015

Forget me Knot is WONDERFUL! Keri was such an ease to work with. Her pricing is wonderful and she never let my budget stop her from going above and beyond to create the perfect floral arrangements for my day. My favorite piece was the exquisite floral crown - she made it just right and it made my day very special.

Angela · event on: 05/01/2017

Beautiful Easter Bouquets! Flowers were gorgeous, delivery was fast, Staff goes above and beyond to help you! I have never seen an arrangement of theirs that was not amazing! They are our go to for any floral needs!

Lisa · event on: 04/22/2017

Flowers looked beautiful and they were easy to work with!

Kimmi · event on: 06/10/2017

Beautiful flowers!! They were the perfect touch to the baby shower! The Mom to be loved everything!

Denise · Married on 11/07/2017

Fabulous team to work with, producing a beautiful vow renewal & able to remain budget friendly!