Forevermore Photos Reviews

66 | Hatboro, PA

66 Reviews for Forevermore Photos

66 Forevermore Photos Reviews

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2018

5 star all the way!!! Forevermore Photos is high class, high quality and affordable. We were very pleased. No disappointment.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks, Kimberly. It was great getting to know you, Mark and your friends and family. I can't wait to see your printed album!

E · Married on 07/22/2018

Forevermore pulled through for me last minute when my photographer got sick. They were just fabulous, professional and the quality was amazing. If I had know I would have used them from the beginning. Pictures captured the moments perfectly. Cant wait for the next occasion to use them. THANK YOU Forevermore Photos.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to cover for another photographer if they suddenly get sick and can't make it. It was a pleasure photographing your wedding reception for you.

Elisa · Married on 04/15/2018

What can I say about Forevermore photos? They're amazing!!! I was looking for a professional and affordable photographer and I found excellence with Forevermore photos. Barb and her disband take breathtaking photos and are just so nice. Thank you again for making my Wedding spectacular!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you, Elisa. It was our honor to be your wedding photographers. You all looked beautiful and I think all your guests had a great time! The food and venue are always so good at Celebrations and you can never go wrong with Sound Sensations as you DJ. I love all your choices!

Terri · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy that we chose Forevermore Photos and were able to work with Barb and Mark. The photos they shot are incredible. Our album will be so beautiful. They both have great ideas for interesting shots and they go some really great candids. Even got my dad to smile during our visit with him. We couldn't be more pleased! Thanks so much!

Jaimie · event on: 09/13/2015

Barb and Mark were a delight to work with. They responded very quickly to any questions that I had. They are very creative with our photos and helped make our engagement even more special. I would definitely recommend Forevermore Photography for any occasion that needs to be cherished.

Tracey · Married on 08/26/2017

Barbara and Mark captured the most amazing pictures at our wedding ceremony and our wedding reception. We are very pleased with the photo's we posed for and the photo's they captured of family and friends. Barbara was very helpful with suggestions and has an eye to capture the right picture, lighting, posing, etc.. They are pleasant to work with and we are fortunate they captured all the great pictures of us, family and friends . We split our Wedding day and Wedding reception days into two separate days. They took awesome pictures on both days and wrote a beautiful blog for us. If you are looking for an awesome Photographer contact Barbara, you will be pleased. Thank you to Barbara and Mark for capturing all the great photo's for us and the memories . Your Wedding day is a special day and trust me they will capture your special moments. Tracey & Jim 8/2017

Sent on 09/08/2017

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tracey! We had a lot of fun being your photographers and are very happy you love your images. here is a link to the blog if anybody wants to see it http://forevermorephotos.com/blog/2017/9/tracey-jim-blue-stone-wedding-blue-bell-pa

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2017

Barb and her husband Mark at forevermore photos was phenomenal! Very professional and pleasant people to be around. Barb is always up to date with new photo trends. She took such beautiful photos for my engagement and wedding. Her prices are reasonable, for such high quality work. If you are engaged, getting married, or just taking family photos call Forevermore Photos.... they are THE BEST!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks, Tiffany. It was great being a part of your & Ryan's wedding day. I loved all the decisions you made - having it at Talamore Country Club, the flowers, your gown, your veil and more. I can't wait to see which pictures you pick to be in the album. :)

Forevermore Photography was great to work with! We have a photographer that we are working with for our wedding already but we had won a free mini engagement session from a bridal show with Forevermore Photography and decided to see what it was like. Barb was wonderful to work with and she was very accommodating so that we could get out outdoor/fall photos. We had a lot of different poses during the mini engagement session and we have many great photos to choose from. She sent us the link for our photos online the day after we had our session and was very helpful in offering other vendors that might want to use for our big day. Overall we loved our experience and our photos and would definitely recommend Forevermore Photography to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review. Remember to send me a link to your wedding photos when they are available. I would really love to see them. I can tell you are going to have a beautiful wedding!

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Barb and her husband were absolutely amazing! They were so flexible with everything that we wanted and they had everything planned out so well! Their work blew me away! Can not complain about anything!! Their prices are also very reasonable!! Come highly recommended from my husband and I!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! It was a pleasure being your wedding photographer. I loved all your creative ideas and everything was beautiful.

Marsha · Married on 10/07/2016

I would highly recommend Forevermore. Barb and her husband were professional, creative and unobtrusive. Barb was responsive to my daughter's needs, wants and questions. She had valuable recommendations which we needed since we had never planned a wedding . The preview photos are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you, Marsha. It was a pleasure to be a part of your daughter's big day! I can't wait to you get to see the rest. Allison is going to call me when they get back from their honeymoon. I always let the bride and groom see them first and they get to share them. Won't be too much longer. :)

Najah · Married on 09/04/2016

Choosing Barb as my photographer was one of the best decisions I made. Barb and her husband are one of the nicest people I have ever met. They are professional, clever, funny, down to earth, creative, patient, attentive and perfectionists in a good way. I had no doubt that I would not love both my engagement and wedding photos. Barb is constantly in communication with you throughout the wedding planning process and offers you some guidance and reminders (which I and my husband often needed). Barb was able to give me a recommendation on a DJ, which everyone at the wedding fell in love with. Without any hesitation I highly recommend Barb and her husband. There is no doubt in my mind about the choice I made and would do it all over again. Not only do you get a photographer, you get a wedding planner and a great resource.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Wow, Najah, what a great review! We were honored to be part of your and Huy's special day and are thrilled that you were so happy with us. Thanks! Barb

Donna · Married on 09/03/2016

Inform the photographers are to what type of pictures you'd like. Some casual , some formal , some funny, etc. Ask them for their ideas for backgrounds, they always know what will turn out the best .

Sent on 09/18/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Hi Donna, Thanks for the 5 star review! It was a pleasure being part of your special day.

Selena · Married on 07/16/2016

Barb & Mark Zlotnick are very talented photographers as well as wonderful people. They listen to what you want and have great suggestions. They are very easily reached by phone for any questions and have everything organized timewise. As a first time bride, I had a lot of questions and, of course, wanted our special day to run smoothly. At our wedding, they were everywhere they should've been at just the right moments. Nothing was missed and every important moment was captured beautifully. We really could not have been more pleased with our experience with them and highly recommend them for any occasion that you want memories that last forever . I really can't say enough good things about Forevermore Photos. We actually cried when we saw our wedding photos for the first time....we will truly cherish them forever. Thank you again Barb & Mark, you're a fantastic team.

With much love and appreciation,
    Selena Nightingale

Sent on 08/25/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you Selena! You guys were a great couple to work with, so much fun! I wish weddings were 2 days long. I can't wait to see your album!

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2016

I love my wedding photos and working with Barb and her husband was a joy! They listened to what photos I wanted and had some amazing ideas of their own! I would definitely recommend them to anyone

Sent on 08/17/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you, Amanda. We loved working with you, too. Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

JONATHAN · Married on 05/14/2016

Barb has d a level of professionalism that can only be compared to a genuine artist. Her eye and skill with the camera will be the envy of anyone of your guests.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you, Jonathan. It was a pleasure being your photographer and meeting your fun family.

Rose · Married on 04/17/2016

Forevermore is the best , always on time, flexible ,nice and patient.
    Thank you Barb for all your hard work .

Sent on 05/05/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thank you, Rose. Thank you for making us a part of your big day. It was a pleasure taking photos of your beautiful wedding.

Leah · Married on 12/12/2015

Barb and Mark were fabulous wedding photographers. They captured all of our wedding moments, along with many candid shots of our guests. We couldn't be happier with our photos!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks, Leah. It was a pleasure being part of your special day. You, Aaron and the whole wedding party looked beautiful. Your friends and family are really a great group of people. If I reviewed you as a brides I'd have to say how impressed I am with your attention to detail and planning skills. Everything went super smoothly. I'm looking forward to designing your album.

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

Barbara and her husband were incredible! We had a two day wedding celebration with multiple ceremonies including traditional Hindu ones. They did not miss a single important moment and stayed until the end of the night. They even planned ahead and were able to hire and utilize a third photographer since our event was fairly large with multiple events going on simultaneously. Our family was impressed with everything!! Our albums also look amazing and we would enthusiastically recommend Forevermore Photos.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Hi Ashley, thanks for the great review! Your wedding was a ton of fun. A photographers dream, really with all the beautiful colors and Indian ceremonies. Thanks so much for making us part of your wedding.
  • Yasheaka

Yasheaka · Married on 08/02/2015

I contacted with Barb and Mark after meeting them at a bridal show and seeing their light box in person. I thought it was so innovative and different that I simply had to have it at my wedding. That was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Barb was very responsive and helpful during my planning process when it came to my engagement session, save the dates, and walk through for my wedding day. You don't get married every day, but if it is your Wedding Day, you definitely want a two-man team like this in your corner. Barb stayed with me until the ceremony and Mark was with the groom, capturing photos of precious moments. During the reception, I always knew Barb was just a few paces away and every friend and family member was able to get "that shot with the Bride" without issue. I enjoyed my day and loved how quickly my online gallery was available! I have never heard of a wedding photography that has a full gallery out to the Bride in a WEEK! The photos are amazing and I am the envy of all of my friends. I recommend this team with the highest marks.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks, Yasheaka. We had a great time at your super beautiful wedding. It was obvious you put many hours of thought and planning into every detail. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day!

Jaimie · Married on 08/01/2015

Forevermore Photos did the photography for my sister's wedding and everything came out BEAUTIFUL. After seeing her pictures and their dedication, I knew I wanted Forevermore to do my photos also! Barb and Mark put in long hours to ensure we got all of the photos we wanted for our wedding! They had so many creative ideas for poses and were willing to hear all of my ideas! The photos came out absolutely gorgeous, I cannot wait to make my album! I am truly amazed at how they were able to capture such amazing moments. I would HIGHLY recommend Forevermore Photos! I cannot thank them for such beautiful photos on our wedding day!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/23/2015

Forevermore Photos did an excellent job with capturing our special day. Barb and Mark were with us from the morning until AFTER the reception was done. They took their time to get to know us and understand our personalities. The engagement video for the save the date was breath taking along with the highlight video from the wedding. They have a true talent in photography and you can tell they truly enjoy what they do. Thank you so much to forevermore photos for such an amazing job. Our wedding day will be forever remembered because of your beautiful photos. We cannot wait to see the completed album!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Hi Jackie, thanks! We had a great time at your wedding. Don't you think that the other photographers who leave early are missing one of the best times to take photos? I just love your romantic night time images. I can't wait to see what you pick out to go into the album. Thanks for the great review!

Joel · Married on 05/23/2015

Forevermore photos did a wonderful job on my sister's wedding. The husband and wife team worked so well
    together. They are easy to work with and don't mind suggestions, opinions, etc. I hope to use them when i get married in the near future. I would really recommend these photographers to anyone who is looking.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks, Joel. We'd love to be your photographers, too! You guys are a great family!

Nina · Married on 05/02/2015

Forevermore Photos was amazing they are the perfect photographers. I couldn't be any happier with our photos. Barb and Mark are truly talented and passionate about photography. They were great to work with such a pleasure! I was so impressed with their preparation. Barb had all the photo spots already picked out at all the venues. All of our photos were beautiful capturing all our special moments with such creativity! We received the proofs back so quickly and I love every single photo! Forevermore Photos is the perfect choice for wedding photography. Thank you Barb and Mark!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Forevermore Photos's reply:

Thanks, Nina (blushing). I'm so glad you love all your images, I do too. You looked beautiful and so did the whole bridal party. I can't wait to see what you pick out for your album. It was an honor to be your photographer and to be trusted with preserving your special day for you.

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2015

Forevermore photos is such an incredible team of husband and wife photographers. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with them for our engagement photos and wedding photos. Barbara and her husband Mark are not only extremely talented, but they are super talented. They have visions that other photographers would never even think about. We had our wedding two weeks ago and have already seen our pictures. To get to see them that quickly is insane! Barb and Mark had us over for pizza and beer to 'relive the night' through pictures. She created an amazing 10 min slideshow with pictures, transitions and music that brought tears to my eyes. Pictures are one of the most important qualities in a wedding. You will not regret going with forevermore photos.