ForeverHooked Wedding Photography Reviews

2 | Santa Fe, NM

2 Reviews for ForeverHooked Wedding Photography

• I

Illy · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired ForeverHooked to shoot my September wedding in San Francisco at Foreign Cinema. Naturally, I was already familiar with both Anne & Jill's work together and separately. I had no worries or concerns about how the series would turn out! ForeverHooked captured the LOVE of us, of our friends, and our family! I love how I really never knew they were around... yet looking at the photos I see they were paying attention to some super sweet candid moments between me & my Husband.

While wedding photos can be expensive, I feel like their rates are not only fair... but competitive! I can easily recommend them! FIVE stars for FoeverHooked!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Amber · Married on 09/28/2012

Jill and Anne are both talented, professional and super fun to work with! If you want wedding photos that are unique and absolutely gorgeous, then do yourself a favor and book ForeverHooked as your photographers! Their creativity sets them apart from your typical wedding photographer. My Husband and I are very happy with our photos and I'm sure you will be too!

Sent on 04/19/2016