Forever Xpressions Reviews

68 | Altamonte Springs, FL

68 Reviews for Forever Xpressions

Kathy · Married on 04/23/2010

Chris and Adrianne were awesome to work with! They were prompt to answer any questions we had and to make any changes we requested. The value was unbelievable as well! We researched other companies for a photo booth rental and they were so much more expensive. The photo booth was the highlight of our wedding and our guests thought it was great! I only wished we would have had them there the entire night. I highly recommend Forever Expressions!!

Sent on 04/24/2010

Cyndi · Married on 04/18/2010

Everyone raved about how much fun this was and we have the pictures to prove it! Thanks so much for making our reception special!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Kristin · Married on 04/17/2010

Adrianne and Chris Wordsman from ForeverXpressions are wonderful people. They made all my wedding day events and the day of my wedding wonderful. Everything went perfect. I love the way the pictures always come out. They take pictures that you would never think to take and come out so perfect. We had the photo booth for the wedding also and I still hear about how fun and great it was from my guests. I love everything about them I just cant say enough. Thank you so much for making my wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 04/25/2010

Judy · Married on 04/17/2010

From the Mother of the bride. Forever Xpressions is the BEST in my book, Price is Great. Great and easy to work with. Kind and careing team. On time and ready to go. We had a little one to deal with at this wedding, They took there time with her and didnt push her at all. They got so many photos that were just GREAT.There are no words that can say enought about them. If you are looking for someone to do your wedding, It is well worth checking this GREAT Team out. Cant wait to use them again.
    We allso had there photo booth, boy was that fun everybody is still talking about it. Thank You so much for everything. Mr. & Mrs. Hamilton

Sent on 04/26/2010

Kelly · Married on 04/10/2010

Forever Xpressions is wonderful!!! Everyone loved the photo both and it was a big hit at the wedding. I truely enjoyed working with Adrienne and Chris. They are very professional and easy to contact. I would definitely recommend Forever Xpressions.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Kristen · Married on 04/03/2010

Professional AND great photographers! Highly recommended

Sent on 04/12/2010

Kaitlin · Married on 03/27/2010

In one word... AWESOME! All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had in the photobooth. Thank you so much!!! We all had a blast!!!

Sent on 04/14/2010

Pietrina · Married on 03/13/2010

The services was wonderful, and everyone had a great time with the photo booth

Sent on 04/12/2010

Gabrielle · Married on 03/13/2010

The photobooth was one of my favorite parts of the wedding reception. The photobooth was a great surprise to my guests and received rave reviews by everyone in attendance. Great fun, awesome memories, awesome guest book idea, and works great as a wedding favor, since everyone gets to take home copies of their photos. Adrianne and Chris were so great to work with, both friendly and professional. Highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Laura · Married on 01/16/2010

Adrianne and Chris are wonderful to work with. The service is exceptional and the results are amazing.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2009

They were extremely flexible and patient. We loved how our photos turned out and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/13/2010

A · Married on 06/20/2009

We were very fortunate to snag Adrianne and Chris from Forever Expressions, for my wedding done at the Grand Bohemian! The images they got were so intimate and an amazing! Every moment was captured with great detail and took my breath away when I saw the finished product. They have been so wonderful to us, I even had them shoot my Christmas photos! Forever Expressions will ALWAYS be my "go to" photographers for future events and shoots from here on out!

Sent on 04/09/2010

Taryn · Married on 02/15/2008

Adrianne and Chris took family pictures for us and the photos came out great. Awesome quality and we just had overall fun taking the pictures. I would definitely recommend them for any and all types of pictures that you are thinking of taking in the future.

Sent on 04/09/2010
  • User2479353 · event on: 06/06/2012

Chris was wonderful and very flexible with our students. We have had you in our fifth grade end of the year party for two years now and plan on having you next year also!!! I also tell everyone that I meet how good you were and how the students loved having the photo booth!!! Thanks!!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Alexandra · Married on 03/26/2011

I had a wonderful experience using Forever Xpressions at my wedding reception. Guests loved having the pictures to take home as their favors, and enjoyed it more than anything else at the reception. There was a constant line for the photobooth, and the props they provided were a hit as well. Thank you so much for providing such a unique and affordable option for our reception.

Sent on 04/03/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/06/2010

Everyone loved the photo booth and are still talking about it even weeks after! Plus all of the guests loved that they can access the pictures afterwards on a website.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2010

The photo booth at my wedding in Key Largo was a huge hit! Everyone loved it! It was a great way to keep people entertained and another way of keeping wonderful memories for our photo album! I would highly suggest Forver Xpressions!!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Hamza · Married on 05/14/2016

We are so thankful that we chose Chris as our photographer. He made those memorable moments extra special by preserving them digital from!

Sent on 07/21/2016