Forever, Together Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 10/11/2021

Calm, collected, cool, and hilarious!

David went above and beyond at our small and intimate wedding we had in October 2021. We had him show up for rehearsal the night before at the lodge we were getting married at which made the next day feel so much easier to navigate since we were definitely going for a non traditional vibe for our intimate wedding. David was so helpful and easy to work with and was the exact officiant we were looking for since he specializes in handfasting rituals. Even though our bridal party forgot the cords at the ceremony, he made the crowd feel at ease with his humor which I felt made the ceremony absolutely perfect and awesome! I would totally recommend him to anyone getting married in the Seattle/Snohomish area. Thank you so much!!

Forever, Together's reply:

Wow, thanks so much Sarah. It was my pleasure meeting and working with you both, and I had a lot of fun at your wedding. I'm so happy you were satisfied with the way things went. Stay safe, and take care of each other. - David
  • Sandra
    Sandra S. Married on 10/18/2020

Highly Satisfied!

When I reached out to several wedding officiants on Wedding Wire, David was the only one who responded in a prompt professional manner. Our total experience with him was very positive and memorable! I'm glad we chose Forever Together.

Forever, Together's reply:

Thank you so much, folks. It was my pleasure working with you. Stay safe, take care of each other, and have a wonderful life together.
  • Xuan
    Xuan D. Married on 08/10/2019

David was great!

David was a great officiant! Very early on in the process he gave us a lot of material to do research on to make sure we have time to pick/customize our own ceremony. He is also very patient and responsive to all of our questions and emails. He also has a great sense of humor, which match our ceremony vibes perfectly! Thank you so much David! Our ceremony wouldn't have been so amazing without you!

Forever, Together's reply:

It was a pleasure working with both of you, Xuan, and meeting your friends and family. Have a wonderful year and take care of each other!
    Crystel Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing officiant!

David and Joanna were awesome!

We were initially conversing with Joanna through email and she was very informative and responded very quickly to our emails.

David was who we met with in person; and my husband and I hit it off with him very well. He was very flexible in customizing the type of wedding ceremony we were wanting. We ultimately decided to work with him because he made us feel comfortable, he had experience in all types of ceremonies (we wanted to include both Filipino and Irish traditions) our ceremony and he was super funny!

We opted to add a rehearsal the night before our wedding - David showed early and was good in catching up some bridal party members that showed up late. The day of the wedding he did more than we could have imagined. We're so happy he included humor in the ceremony - it really made us feel at ease.

Overall, if you're on the fence about deciding to work with David; I'd highly suggest to do so! You won't be disappointed.

Forever, Together's reply:

Thank you so much, Crystel. I had a blast working on your wedding, especially making all of your requests work together smoothly. I'm so happy it all came together for you and you had fun. After all, if you can't have fun getting married, you probably won't have fun being married, either...right? Take care, all the best and thanks again. David
  • Celina
    Celina W. Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect day !!!

David put me at ease from the very first phone call with his quick wit and kindness. Our ceremony was heart felt and serious with his splashes of humour which made it absolutely perfect for us! We had many phone conversations as well as emails and every communication was clear and helpful.. we appreciate you so much David and thank you for making our special day absolutely amazing !!! Much love from the entire family ~ Sincerely Jermaine and Celina Williams

Forever, Together's reply:

Thank you so much, Celina! It was my pleasure to serve you. I really enjoyed meeting your friends and family and visiting your lovely home. Have a wonderful summer, and enjoy married life.
  • W
    Wanny Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful memory from Forever, Together

After we searched for professional wedding officiants, we found some of them who we would like to work with. We made decision to contact Forever, Together which was the correct answer for us. Joanne and David responded immediately and provided us with flexible times and wedding ceremony options. That was really helpful, because we did not have much time to prepare. David worked for us. He is really professional and responsible person. Even we were faced with some problems, with his assistances, everything went well. You can rely on them to create your fabulous memory. We would recommend Forever, Together to you for your precious experience.

Forever, Together's reply:

Thank you so much, Wanny. It was a joy working with you both and I think we had some fun at your wedding, which is as it should be. Have a wonderful married life and let us know if there's every anything else we can do for you!
    Letitia Married on 10/13/2018

Easy Peasy

I love these two. They are very warm and caring. We had no idea what to do for a ceremony except for hand fasting. They showed me many options and the ceremony was designed just for us. I would definately recommend them to everyone!!!

Forever, Together's reply:

Thank you so much, Letitia. Your wedding was a lot of fun, and meeting you both was a real pleasure. Have a wonderful married life together and remember you can renew your vows anytime at no cost!
    Alora Married on 09/09/2018

Great experience for us procrastinators!

My fiancé and I waited way too long to find an officiant, and I was stressing out that we might not find one in time for our wedding day. My best friend actually found Forever, Together for me and sent me their way after learning they had our date available! We had a wonderful experience from the start working with David, and just a few minutes into our first video conference decided we wanted to work with him. He sent over many emails containing packets of details and ceremony options, and we ended up selecting on of his premade options. It was wonderful to meet him on our special day and he preformed the perfect light-hearted, short and sweet ceremony with some humor, which was a definite plus for us! If you're looking for a great team to work with, don't hesitate to contact Forever, Together! A million thanks to David and Joanna!

Forever, Together's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you, Alora. Thank you so much for your kind words. Joanne and I wish you all the best and a wonderful married life together.
    Rossana Married on 08/18/2018
    We were so lucky to have David as our officiant for our wedding, since he has many years of experience and was very personable. When we booked him, he e-mailed us several documents offering examples of different ceremony styles to give us some ideas on how to create our ceremony outline. Honestly the whole process was super easy, and he even shared some vows examples for inspiration. We were only able to schedule the ceremony rehearsal on the day of the wedding, but David arrived an hour early before the ceremony and we were able to do a quick walk-through with no issues. He went through our ceremony smoothly and even threw in some humor for a few laughs. We loved our ceremony and David did an excellent job throughout the whole process!
    Kristine Married on 05/05/2018

Great Value, Easy to Work With

Joanna performed our elopement style wedding. She was so flexible and willing to customize things to us. She has a great sense of humor and warm personality. David printed our keepsake wedding license and it turned out so nice!
    Kaitlyn Married on 02/18/2018
    My husband and I are so happy we found David for our wedding ceremony. We were able to meet with him prior and discuss our vision for our ceremony. He was able to meet us at the venue for our rehearsal and made sure everyone was on track on what to do. He showed up right on time for the ceremony and did a great job throughout the whole ceremony. I would definitely recommend David to any friends or family!
    Michelle Married on 07/17/2016
    David from Forever, Together was a pleasure to work with! Always so kind and effecient. We really enjoyed him and would recommend him to any future bride and groom.
    Chris Married on 11/15/2014
    David was a wonderful officiant. He worked with us to customize our ceremony to our personalities. He has a great sense of humor that made the preparation for the event pain-free and even fun.
    Jennifer Married on 10/31/2014
    I am so glad I found Joanna! She took the time to meet me and my husband and got to know a bit of us. We got married on top of the space needle and even with an injured foot she still came up and did the ceremony! The examples of ceremonies help out and we choose what fit best. We will see her in a year for our anniversary!!!
  • User1924377 2+ years ago
    i found Joanne on wedding wire, she was very responsive and always responded to my emails within 24-48 hrs!

They have a big packet they send you (via email)!which allows you to customize and pick your ceremony to go according to your plans!! We fell in love with the pieces they sent us!

We didn't do a rehersal until the day of the wedding and it went very smoothly she just walked us through exactly how the ceremony would play out!!
    Brad Married on 10/16/2014
    We had a short sweet ceremony that went very well. We were very happy with our officiant and she made us feel comfortable with her confidence.

Forever, Together's reply:

Thank you so much, folks. I sincerely enjoyed meeting you both and performing your wedding. Have a long, and wonderful life together! - Joanna Marie
    Meghan Married on 08/03/2014
    I enjoyed being able to customize the wedding and have the option to put in different things like the handfasting ceremony. We were able to write our own vows, which i didn't know you had to write them down to do so. If i had a question it was answered quickly and they gave me all the info for after the ceremony about obtaining proof of marriage and our certificate.
    Meagan Married on 04/25/2014
    It was such a pleasure working with Joanna Marshall. Planning and preparing for a wedding is such a special but huge ordeal. And with a family like mine that wanted a ceremony like this and not like this....it was getting to be a little overwhelming. Joanna made it so simple and easy. My husband and I just wanted a simple short but sweet ceremony to take place with our own vowels said. Our cemerony was just that. Everyone said it was so lovely and personal. Both families were very happy and most important my hubby and I felt like it was perfect for us. The paper work part was so easy and simple. Never did I have to worry or stress about anything with Joanna. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding just perfect! So glad we were able to have you as our Officiant.
    Sandy Married on 11/16/2013
    I would definitely recommend David Cooper, our wedding was made so much easier, didn't worry about anything except for getting our marriage license. Our wedding was done in Spanish and did a great job, we didn't even have to worry about the ceremony he had it done we just needed to put it together in the way we wanted the ceremony to start and end.
    Sonia Married on 10/05/2013
    It was such a wonderful and rewarding experience working along Rev, David for my wedding. Besides all the stress of planning the wedding, Rev David made it seem so smoothly when planning the ceremony. I made so many changes to the ceremony from beginning to end, yet he was always so pleasant and flexible while working with him. He made the ceremony so beautiful, I will always cherish the memories of such a wonderful and special day :)
    Ashley Married on 07/20/2013
    I had probably one of the best experiences with them that you can receive from a business/vendor. Having to plan my wedding while my husband was on deployment (on top of being pregnant at the time) was incredibly stressful; I honestly had no idea what I was doing at first. After contacting David and his wife for their business to officiate my wedding, I felt a million times better. I never had any stress or problems getting in contact with them with questions or advice, or anything else and they were always a pleasure to speak with. And of course on the big day, I couldn't have imagined my wedding going any better. It was truly amazing and I will cherish that day forever. I would definitely recommend them to everybody.

Forever, Together's reply:

Wow. Ashley, thank you so much. It was wonderful working with you both and meeting your circle of friends and family. We wish you the very best in everything, a bright future, love and luck always!
    Craig Married on 02/16/2013
    Rev. David Cooper was awesome. He was entertaining in his officiating. I even heard a couple of people talking to other people commenting on how wonderful he did. David is a warm caring person who is a joy to enteract with and provided inspirational advice. I would recommend him to anyone.
    Christy Married on 02/14/2013
    Our wedding was perfect because of David Cooper and his wife Joanne, from Forever, Together! We wanted a short, sweet, and meaningful "exchange of wedding vows"! David and Joanne made this happen! We were married in a beautiful Hotel Suite at the Grande Hyatt Hotel, with a fantastic view of the Puget Sound, with our four best friends as our witnesses. It was very personal and intimate, exactly what we wanted.

David and his wife Joanne made our wedding special! David was easy to work with, and his great sense of humor makes everything so much fun. His wife Joanne was a blessing, as she offered to be our official photographer! She even knew all the right poses! David is organized and experienced, so the entire process is easy and stress free! And all on line! Because he gave us several examples of wedding vows to choose from, we could pick parts of different vows and come up with our own. Our wedding vows felt very customized and personalized, and perfect for us! He also informs you of all the steps to get your marriage license and will mail them after the ceremony!

David and Joanne make a great team and a great wedding. Because them we had a relaxed, enjoyable wedding experience. I highly recommend their services!

Katie Married on 11/11/2012
    We worked with Rev. David for our wedding. David was more than happy to meet with us for a complimentary consulatation so we could get to know him and talk to him about his services. We hired him on the spot. David gave us so many materials so that we could put together and build our own ceremony the way that we wanted to. I emailed David on MANY occasions, either with questions or looking for reccommendations about various things; David always responded super fast. He is very patient, kind, funny and creative- we recieved many compliments from friends and family about him after our ceremony. His pricing is also very reasonable! My husband and I both highly reccommend Rev. David!!!!
    Stephanie Married on 11/11/2012
    I got a bit nervous when I realized we were ready to walk down the aisle and I hadn't seen the officiant but she made it just in time. She quickly walked us through the process and we got married. We appreciate the paperwork being taken care of for us and the ceremony was absolutely lovely. I could not have asked for more. THANK YOU!!!