Forever Photography Reviews

49 | New York, NY

49 Reviews for Forever Photography

Joey · event on: 06/22/2017

I scheduled a last minute proposal shoot with Forever Photography, Jessica and Amanda were very accommodating to all my needs. The surprise shoot went off without a single problem and me and my fiancee are more than ecstatic with the way the photos turned out. I highly highly recommend them and their services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Belen · Married on 06/22/2017

The pictures were absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I am so happy with how they turned out! Thank you so much for for capturing our special day!!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

melissa · Married on 06/16/2017

Literally worth every penny, my pictures are beautiful and so much better than i expected!!! Jessica and Andrea did a perfect job.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Liliana · Married on 06/10/2017

Jenna and Eddy were everything you could imagine and want in wedding photographers! As soon as they arrived, they got right to work and didn't stop for a moment. They made us feel so comfortable (and beautiful) throughout the entire experience. I want them as friends - that's how much I enjoyed them!! A+++++++++

Sent on 06/21/2017

Carolina · Married on 05/31/2017

We initially booked Jessica and Andrea for our engagement shoot because we loved their online portfolio. From the start they made us feel so comfortable and we also fell in love with their style so we decided to book them again for our destination wedding! Jessica and Andrea are so talented. They were able to perfectly capture the gorgeous venue and many candid moments which makes us smile every time we looked at them. We still can't believe how beautiful the first look pictures came out. Jessica and Andrea were always super responsive and flexible and will try to accommodate to your needs. All of our photos look amazing and we are so glad we chose them!

Sent on 09/24/2017

James · Married on 05/12/2017

I am so happy we chose Forever Photography to capture our wedding day! The photos came out even better than expected and all our guests loved them. Andrea & Jessica were so personable it was easy to forget the camera was there. They were very unobtrusive and mostly let us do our own thing. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2016

My experience was professional, and my photos came out amazing. Great job! The editing was flawless. They made me and my fiancé feel extremely comfortable too. The photos were exactly what we wanted. The photographers are so talented. Their point of view on the world isn't something you can learn -- true talent. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Michelle · Married on 11/06/2016

Jessica and Andrea made this whole wedding photography process such a breeze! My husband and I immediately vibed with them from the first meeting and we loved getting the chance to know them more during our engagement shoot. On our wedding day at the Metropolitan Building, they arrived early to plan out where to take our first look and portraits.

During the wedding, they weren't intrusive and almost invisible, but still managed to capture all the fun moments and gorgeous details in a creative way. They really calmed my nerves before the ceremony with their amazing personalities. On top of all this, the wedding pictures turned out stunning and we couldn't have been happier! One of the best decisions we made was to hire Forever Photography for our wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Boniel · Married on 08/27/2016

Andrea & Jessica were amazing from the start. We hired them to shoot our wedding at a unique venue. Naturally we wanted to hire distinct photographers that would be able to capture candid, natural looking photographs. The girls did just that, and more. They exceeded our expectations, answered tons of our questions, and gave us more edited photographs than were promised. We couldn't be happier with the service that was provided and would highly recommend Forever Photography to anyone getting married, having kids, or looking for any type of photo-shoot.

Deep · Married on 08/13/2016

We used Jessica to catch our proposal and the surprise party after the proposal. Jessica did a phenomenal job for us and caught some amazing moments. The lighting in the venue was low but all the pictures came out amazing. Spectacular job with candids and with posed shots. Her assistant was also amazing.

Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Steve · Married on 07/01/2016

The level of quality, professionalism and attention to detail was top notch. Andrea was a pleasure to work with and has a wonderful eye for capturing that perfect moment. I would absolutely recommend to anyone interested in high quality work with a package to fit any ones budget.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Lila · Married on 06/25/2016

The team at Forever Photography is fabulous! They worked with me to develop the exact package I was looking for. They were extremely responsive. They were very professional at the event, and I was grateful for their direction, expertise and patience. My guests loved them, and everyone loves the photos that they have shared! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great people and a great result!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Laura · Married on 06/05/2016

Forever Photography

Andrea and Jessica — the two women behind Forever Photography — are talented photographers and amazing people. We found them by doing a search on Yelp for "best affordable wedding photographers." Their online portfolio showed how they pay attention to detail. Moreover, each photo exuded warmth that we didn't see in other online portfolios.

They quickly responded to our email query, and soon thereafter set up a meeting at a coffee shop so we could meet and learn more about their services and prices.

We were so impressed that we booked them right away. The 1-hour engagement photo session came complimentary with the wedding package, which was nice because other photographers charge extra for that. We chose our favorite locations in the West Village and they met us there. They directed us effortlessly (telling us when to lean our heads close together, when to gaze into each others' eyes, and more). It was really fun!

The engagement photos were amazing. They did both color and black & white — we even used one for our wedding program.

On the day of the wedding, Andrea and Jessica wore black and flitted around, getting the best shots. They took great 'before' photos, family portraits and ceremony photos. They also captured moments at the cocktail hour and the following reception. We're so glad they had the idea to get table shots, because this ensured that everyone at the wedding was in a photo.

After the big day, they posted a blog of about the 20 best photos from the wedding. We loved it, and shared it with family and friends. About 3 months after the wedding, they shared the full package, each photo meticulously edited. The photos captured the joy we felt that day. We highly recommend Forever Photography!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of hiring Jessica & Andrea to photograph our wedding. Not only are these girls super professional and talented, they also knew how to put me at ease. Of course a few things went wrong on my big day (flowers were delivered late, groom was running late), but they knew how to calm me down and take that extra time we had to take amazing portraits of me. I couldn't have asked for two better photographers than these girls.

Carrie · Married on 03/26/2016

Finding a photographer for my wedding was #1 on my list after the venue. I'm constantly looking at wedding photography and was very picky about what I was looking for with the photographer I hired. When I saw Andrea and Jessica's work, I immediately saw that they had an amazing eye for photography. Everything looks so natural and candid, which is exactly what I was looking for.

After meeting Andrea and Jessica in person to get to know each other over coffee, we felt instantly calmed from her laid-back personality and her top-notch professionalism. We knew we found the one. We had our engagement shoot just a few weeks later and the whole process was so much easier than I thought. They made us feel totally at ease. And the best part was the photos! They made our engagement shoot look so natural! All my friends have been raving about their work. I've already recommended them to everyone I can. Would definitely love to work with them again!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Alina · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I hired Jessica and Andrea for our engagement photos and we were so happy! We found their page on Yelp and after reading great reviews, we knew they were the ones we needed to hire. They are amazing photographers! I have never felt so comfortable in front of a camera, they made me feel great. We were so happy with our pictures, we knew right away that they were going to be our wedding photographers. My husband and I are so in love with the photos, they look like they belong in Vogue.

Rebecca · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough about Andrea and Jessica. We originally hired them for our engagement shoot after finding them on Groupon and loving their work. We didn't think we could afford them to shoot our wedding but we loved the engagement photos so we talked about scaling back one of their packages to fit our budget. They worked with our budget and we were able to come up with a package that fit what we wanted. The pictures came out so well, they captured all the big moments as well as all the candid moments that other photographers might have looked over. Their website does a great job of capturing the photos they really take because they post a blog on all the weddings they shoot, which is great because you know what you are getting and that you are not just seeing a couple of great shots they might have caught. They were also somehow able, without us telling them, to figure out who the most important people were that were at our wedding and capture all of our moments with them. They are so easy to contact and respond to all the questions you might have while planning. We will definitely hire them again in the future and I have already recommended them to all of our friends!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/27/2015

Sent on 08/25/2016

They were amazing! AMAZING packages, best bang for your buck. The photos turned out beautifully! THIS SERVICES IS THE ONE YOU WANT TO USE!

Sent on 10/04/2015
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/31/2013

We had our elopement pictures done by Jessica in NYC. Not only was she responsive the whole time, she shot pics at 2 locations. She was creative and professional. We couldn’t have asked for more. Great job Jess!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Katie · Married on 08/26/2012

Totally exceeded our expectations. Great communication, very flexible and captured the sweetest photos of my husband and I. Really hopeful for an opportunity to work with Forever Photography again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2017

becca · Married on 06/17/2017

I only have amazing things to say about Forever Photography! We are SO glad we chose them to capture our wedding. From our initial phone introduction to seeing our final prints, everything about Forever Photography is amazing. Andrea and Jessica are both super professional, responsive, and just overall lovely humans. They made us feel so comfortable the day of our wedding and they captured the magic of our day so well! We are so thrilled with our photos, and they are all so beautiful we don't know which ones to choose for our album. Our wedding was a few hours outside of NYC and the girls were very flexible about traveling to our venue. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos and the feedback we've gotten from guests is that the pictures truly capture the joy and beauty of the day. Hire these girls to photograph your wedding, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Sejal · Married on 08/17/2017

I loved working with Forever Photography! They were super friendly and I loved their photos. They really captured the day perfectly!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lauren T · Married on 09/14/2018

Highly recommend!

Andrea and Jess were awesome and their work is beyond amazing. My partner and I were quite particular about photos for our wedding and spent a lot of time looking for the perfect photographer(s) but finally came across Forever Photography. Their work is natural yet romantic, and purely captures the genuine happiness of couples. We were so impressed with our engagement shoot as well as our wedding photos. Andrea and Jess were easy to work with as well- they were prompt in communication and always have a warm smile. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/29/2019