Forever Photography Reviews

48 | New York, NY

48 Reviews for Forever Photography

• Eric

Eric Limjoco · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience and amazing pictures

Working with Forever Photography was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. I'm getting married out of state, so we hired Forever Photography for an engagement shoot only. Scheduling the shoot with Andrea and Jessica was a breeze. They were very responsive and flexible on timing (the only restriction was it had to be a weekday, since they work weddings on weekends). Amma was our photographer and wowed us with her enthusiasm & passion from the moment we met. She not only made us feel very comfortable, but was great at incorporating our own ideas and making them even better. Even though we only had an hour with Amma, we were able to get many, many shots without feeling rushed. We received our photos less than a week after the shoot and they turned out amazing! I'd recommend Forever Photography to anyone!!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • BrePybus

Breanna · Getting married on 05/17/2020

Can’t wait for our wedding!

It has been a pleasure working with Andrea! We booked forever photography for our engagement shoot and our wedding in New York. We live in Florida and she has made everything so simple! For two people who are extremely awkward, she made us so comfortable! We can’t wait for our wedding photos because our engagement photos and level of service was phenomenal.

• Tyler

Tyler Hollinger · Married on 02/09/2020

Incredible photography

We couldn’t speak highly enough about working with Forever Photo New York not only were they amazing for the engagement session but they absolutely blew it out of the park for the wedding itself and incredible I for capturing real editorial documentary style photography

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Bryce · Married on 01/18/2020

Our favorite vendor!

We knew the minute we got engaged we wanted Forever Photography to photograph our Texas wedding, it was the first vendor we booked. Andrea was incredibly talented, knowledgeable, kind and made us feel at ease. We had a rainy day wedding but Andrea embraced the challenge and made sure to still get every shot we needed. We can’t say enough good things about Forever Photography and would recommend them to everyone we know! Thanks for everything

Stephanie · Married on 01/04/2020

Andrea did our engagement shots, and we could not be happier with the results. She was so communicative right from the start and the pictures were exactly what we were after. Both my fiance and I were a bit nervous to do engagement shots, and we really didn't want anything that looked staged. From the beginning Andrea made us feel comfortable and we all ended up having a bit of fun with it! She brought us to some incredible spots that we even ended up having that classic Brooklyn Bridge backdrop without anyone in the background. I would highly highly recommend Forever Photography, you won't only receive over the top amazing photos but a service that is matched! Thank you so much Andrea for capturing such a special time for us!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/15/2019

Absolutely beautiful photographs

Wow! Jessica was so amazing, she actually stayed longer for us as well. Some how she had photos ready for our preview the day after our wedding! I have never seen such beautiful pictures! We are beyond happy with them. I absolutely love her style of photography, and am glad I found her and weeded through the more typical/boring style photographers! ❤️

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • F

Future · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience; beautifully captured our wedding day.

Andrea photographed both our engagement and our wedding and all of the photos are AMAZING!! My husband and I cant stop looking through them and words can’t express how thankful we are that she was able to capture such beautiful moments from our wedding day. It was an absolute pleasure working with Forever Photography and we would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/23/2019

Andrea and Jess are incredible!

Andrea and Jess are incredible we LOVE our photos. They are so talented, kind and patient. We felt so comfortable with them and we knew they would capture the day without any problem. We couldn't have asked for better photos and photographers! If you’re looking for timeless, beautiful and candid photos I would 100% suggest Forever Photography!

Thank you again for everything!

-Allison & Liam

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Vera · Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING! Jess achieved photographic perfection!

The Forever Photography NY Team is great! We first met Jess when she was in LA for a wedding shoot. She did a sunrise shoot for me and my boyfriend at the time at the Santa Monica pier and made us look amazing! She is great at capturing a couples realness and love! After we got engaged, Jess and the Forever Photography NY Team were the obvious choice for our wedding! Jess is so easy to work with. She was willing to come out to LA for the wedding. She worked with us with the wedding schedule. On the weekend of the wedding she was great! On the wedding day, you could tell she is a professional, having had plenty of weddings under their belt make them pros! We absolutely loved the preview shots, the blog, and the wedding photos! They could not be more perfect! She really took our wildflower theme wedding and incorporated the enchanted feel and you could really tell through the photos. Endless thanks to you, Jess & the team!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Joanne · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful envious photos!!

We worked with Andrea primarily for our wedding and engagement shoot, and she was such a pleasure to work with! First off, she knew the best places to go when we thought we had some general ideas- and she gently persuaded us to take our pictures in locations that ended up being the most lovely setups for our pictures. I knew we were going to be awkward and shy, but she was so kind and funny that it made everything comfortable from the engagement to the wedding day! We wanted our son (beagle Charlie) in our pictures and she not only tolerated his incessant barking, but she embraced it and used it to her advantage in the pics :D Andrea was in constant contact with our planner and other vendors and made sure we would get great shots throughout the wedding day. Finally, though there were 2 photographers capturing our special moments constantly, we didn’t feel or notice any over-presence (I don’t like when the photographers are always over your shoulder or flashing all up in your space) and I appreciated her graceful ninja skills. We have the most amazing variety and the most beautiful memories thanks to Forever Photo - and I’m so thankful!!! Everyone says the photographer and memories they make are irreplaceable and you will not regret hiring them for the best day of your life!

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/28/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Photos!

Jessica shot our STUNNING engagement photos. It started to pour during our shoot, but Jess was kind and patient to stick it out with us until the the rain stopped and the photos came out AMAZING.

We also booked Forever Photography for our Brooklyn wedding. Jessica and her partner Andrea are a breeze to work with — easy to communicate with and super talented. These two seriously cannot take a bad photo. We have hundreds of photos we can’t choose between because they are all amazing. And that’s a good problem to have. We love their photography style! Forever Photography’s aesthetics matched our wedding vision completely and Jess and Andrea really captured those special wedding moments beautifully . If you’re looking for professional, creative, and SUPER talented photographers these are your ladies.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Magid · Married on 01/20/2019

Brought my vision to life

Jess and Andrea were a dream to work with. From planning the timeline for the entire day to making sure everything/everyone was organized. The pictures came out surreal and better than I could have ever imagined. They really got to know us as a couple and made sure the pictures represented us. They are both such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them if you want an intimate shoot and stunning photos.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Matt U · Married on 11/04/2018

So glad we used Forever Photography for our wedding!

My wife and I used Forever Photography for our wedding and are so glad we did. They were tons of fun the day of the wedding. All my guests loved them. They got us preview photos just a couple weeks after the wedding and we love them. We've been looking at the photos almost everyday. I'm amazed with all the moments they captured. We can't wait to see the full gallery!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful & perfect memories

Forever Photography was excellent! We felt very comfortable and they made us feel like at ease. They were open to our suggestions for pictures, but also had their own great ideas. The pictures are amazing and exactly what we wanted to remember our day forever

Sent on 03/07/2019

Brian S · Married on 10/07/2018

Forever Photography - Couldn't Be More Satisfied!

Andrea and Jessica are the best! When we were researching wedding photographers, we knew we had found a winner as soon as we saw how gorgeous their photos were. But we had no idea how wonderful it'd be to work with these two! Every step of the way, Andrea was responsive, clear, accommodating, and an overall delight to work with. Leading up to the day-of, Andrea and my wife had a couple of calls to make sure they were on the same page with respect to timing/schedule, so going into the wedding, they already at-ease about how the schedule would work.

On the day of, Andrea and Jessica were just as professional and organized as they were leading up to it. They handled some of our less-than-organized relatives when we were trying to shoot the family portraits so well, and I can't speak more highly about how communicative and pleasant they were all day.

As for the final product -- their work is gorgeous! My wife and I had no idea we were so good looking, and at no point did we feel like we were being posed or needing to model. Our photos are genuinely "us" looking our best. Andrea also sent our wedding preview photos very shortly after our big day so we could see a sneak peak, and they are stunning. We can't wait to see the final product in a couple months, and would absolutely recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lara · Married on 09/20/2018

I first encountered Forever Photography online and I fell in love with their photography style. From my first chat with Jessica and Andrea, they made me feel really comfortable and I knew they would be the right choice for my husband and I. Our wedding on top of everything, was a destination elopement and Jessica and Andrea was AMAZING! It was no standard day - as we started photography at 6am and wend all the way to sunset at 8pm. I highly appreciated them being there all day, capturing amazing photos and being so sweet all throughout. We got our wedding photos much quicker than expected and we absolutely love them.
    Capturing a wedding day is probably the most important thing in a wedding - as it is the memory you will have forever, and I can say undoubtedly that I would recommend Forever Photography to my friends and I am utterly happy with our results!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Helen · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't be more in love with our photos!

Forever photography was actually the only one we contacted to shoot our wedding, because we liked them so much upon our first meeting! We worked with Jessica and she was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I get really nervous on camera, but she somehow managed to make the process fun and easy. Best of all, she managed to make us appear natural in photos! We LOVED our engagement and wedding photos. Communication was easy. Turnaround was within their promised time frame. We really couldn't have asked for better people to capture our day. Thank you!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Hideko · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing photography, captured our special day (elopement) beautifully. Jessica arrived on time, gave us ample direction, and sent us a few pictures literally a couple days after the elopement--and the entire gallery less than a week later. I did my research on photographers and Forever Photography had that artistic, creative, dreamy look I wanted. Made the whole day look magical. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

We were looking to shoot two locations around NYC for our engagement photos. Not only did Forever Photography give us the lowest quote, but I could not have asked for a better experience and photos. Andrea and Jess are so responsive and accommodating with emails and scheduling. The day of the shoot, Andrea made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed, while also giving us direction because we had no idea how to pose or what to do. The lighting and editing looks very professional and I'm happy with the photos that we received.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Keren · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I are so happy we found Andrea and Jessica! These girls are professional, very friendly and super funny, and of course they take amazing photos!!! We are so happy with our engagement and wedding photos. Just about all of our friends and family adore the engagement photos. So glad we found them! Thanks again, girls!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Tara · Married on 05/06/2018

Forever photography are amazing Jessica and Andrea are truly artists. Jessica did my engagement photo shoot and wedding both pictures are absolutely gorgeous, we look like something out of a magazine cover. I have referred them to so many people. They are the best! You won’t be disappointed I can tell you that!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

The photos literally took our breath away. We reached out to Andrea and Jessica back in the fall for our May wedding in Central Park. We instantly fell in love with them - they are experienced professionals, but also manage to be completely chill and a joy to hang out with. We did an engagement shoot with Andrea at our home and around our neighborhood in November, and she even put our jumpy rescue dog at ease! Our engagement photos were exactly the mood and vibe (casual, relaxed, in love) we wanted. When our wedding day rolled around, Andrea and Jessica blended into the background and caught the most gorgeous, spontaneous, candid photos of the day. From the most adorable snaps of our dog hanging out in the apartment with the bridal party, to portraits that made us look more special than Harry and Meghan, to party pics that really captured the day. These two women are the best in the biz, and I feel so lucky that I found them.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Liza · Married on 11/24/2017

So lucky to have found Forever photography, they made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing. So talented and creative(which is not something you come across easily) and our friends and family are still gushing over our pictures. My fiancé and I really felt attended to and you know they went above and beyond with the incredible the attention to detail. If I could give more than 5 stars I would

-Sincerly a very impressed and happy Bride:)

Sent on 10/20/2016

Danica · Married on 08/04/2017

My husband and I have had the pleasure of having Andrea and Jessica shoot our destination wedding in Mexico, back in August 2017. They were phenomenal! My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding photos. They offered amazing packages and were just such a pleasure to work with! They were very transparent, easy to communicate with, and very responsive. Without any hesitation, I would work with Forever Photography for future photoshoots and gladly refer their services to other potential clients. Thank you Forever Photography for capturing one of the best days of my life in such an AMAZING way!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Joey · event on: 06/22/2017

I scheduled a last minute proposal shoot with Forever Photography, Jessica and Amanda were very accommodating to all my needs. The surprise shoot went off without a single problem and me and my fiancee are more than ecstatic with the way the photos turned out. I highly highly recommend them and their services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017