Forever In Bloom Reviews

Forever In Bloom 3
Forever In Bloom 4
Forever In Bloom 5

Ro · Married on 07/28/2012

I'm a caterer based in NYC & needed a florist-designer for my Mount Kisco client's event. I described what I needed & did all the arrangements over the phone. When I saw what Dean had produced I was thrilled. He completely understood my concept & executed it beautifully. I will definitely be calling them again for my next event in Mt. Kisco.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2012

My husband and I got married at Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor, NY, this past June. We had many choices as to who we were going to use as our florist, and decided to go with Forever in Bloom. This was one of the best decision we made in our planning process. Shelley was so sweet and easy to work with. She is really knowledgeable and had so many fantastic suggestions. We explained what we were looking for and she made us a sample centerpiece that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was exactly what I asked for, as were the bouquets of my bridesmaids. Everything down to the cocktail hour bud vases, the place card table and the mens' boutinnieres were perfection. The flowers in the church were amazing, simple, and perfect. The ballroom at the reception took my breath away and the flowers were largely responsible for this. I cannot say enough about how fabulous the flowers were, especially considering the fact that they were reasonably priced. I HIGHLY recommend Forever in Bloom.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Alisa · Married on 05/26/2012

It was a pleasure working with Dean on the flower arrangements and decor for our wedding reception. We received numerous compliments from our guests regarding quality of flower arrangements. We wanted seasonal flowers in our centerpieces, and Dean did an amazing job using seasonal flowers to create a "classic" look, which was most in keeping with the formal style of our venue (our reception was at The Castle on The Hudson). We were very happy with the outcome. We also found Forever in Bloom prices rather affordable, compared with some other florists we interviewed. Quality of product and services was at least the same or even better than those of more expensive florists.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Ann · Married on 04/20/2012

Dean is the absolute best! My flowers were perfection, as I had envisioned but much better and he was supremely nice to work with. Never did he try to push my budget (which was pretty conservative) and really gave me "bang for my buck". He was responsive, kind and truly made the floral arrangements everything I had hoped for, they were simply stunning. Would use him over and over again.

Sent on 07/03/2012

katie · Married on 10/22/2011

Dean at Forever in Bloom was AMAZING! He was incredibly responsive to all of my emails, sent me photos of a bunch of different flower colors and arrangements until we got the perfect combination, and when I saw them in person they were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. He even came by before reception while we were taking wedding photos to say hello and to make sure everything was okay!

Thank you again for making our special day that much more magical.

Katie and Steve

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sandra · Married on 10/22/2011

Forever in Bloom was amazing! We worked with Dean and he was able to take my vision and make it a reality- a dream come true and at an affordable price. The flowers were lush and lovely. Walking into the shop and seeing my vision on the display table was magical. I didn't want to leave and on my Wedding Day, it was even nicer. Also, they were so responsive and flexible, always got an answer back or a suggestion when I had a question or idea. Thanks Forever in Bloom!!!

Sent on 12/06/2011

shelley · Married on 10/15/2011

I recently had the good fortune to have both my children marry this year. My daughter was first. Like most people i went to the internet and found reviews of the recommended florists that my venues asked that we work with(already a good recommendation.) When I looked up Forever in Bloom there were only positive reviews. Well they were understated. I called several florists and made appointments to visit. Forever in Bloom happened to be first, probably because they strive at being accommodating. The visit was perfect. Shelley totally got what we were aiming for, understood the look, the budget and just about everything and knew the venue. She made wonderful suggestions and was pleasure to be with. I had read about her husband on the internet,(all great) but nothing about shelley. We had specific needs for the Chuppah and she did it exactly right and worked with my children to please everyone. I am very thorough, so I had made several other appointments at other florists, but I was so confident in Forever in Bloom that I cancelled them all right after the first meeting. It felt right. All subsequent visits, to see the samples and allow my out of town daughter and fiance to add their in-put were a pleasure and easy. The room and the personal flowers looked beautiful and her team graciously hung out long enough to change from outside to inside because of weather. We got raves from the guests.
    So fast forward: my son was getting married 10 weeks later and we didn't hesitate to use Shelley again. My future daughter-in-law and her mother, by the way a close friend, attended the next meetings and they also thought they were the perfect choice. It was a different kind of venue and of course a different couple and so it required a different look. We, both families, were all in agreement they did a fantastic job on every level. Once again all the flowers were beautiful and exactly as envisioned. We were a larger group to work with and it went so smoothly. All were thrilled. We just can't recommend Shelley and Forever in Bloom enough.
    My only regret is that I ran out of children to make parties for, but if I had more I would use them again.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Vicky · Married on 10/09/2011

Shelley of Forever in Bloom really captured the vision that we wanted out flowers to say about our wedding. Her attention to detail is spot on and the level of service that Forever in Bloom provides allows you to set your mind at ease. Not to mention that Shelley is an utter joy to work with.

We received countless compliments on our floral arrangements from family and friends, but the two compliments that really mattered the most came from both our mothers. Who found every arrangement flawless and elegant from the church to our reception at the New York Botanical Garden.

We could not be happier with our choice to use Forever in Bloom for our special day, and we are looking forward to working with them again to make all our events memorable.

We can’t thank you enough!

Vicky and Bill

Sent on 01/31/2012

Christina · Married on 09/24/2011

Shelley is the absolute best---a pleasure to be around and to work with! She made the whole experience of choosing flowers a joy! She was one of the most professional individuals I have ever gotten the chance to work with and she was a delight every step of the way. Her ability to put together centerpieces is stunning and unbelievable. She literally made the whole wedding venue come alive and just look breathtaking and don't even get me started on the archway. It was the most beautiful one I had ever laid eyes on and I wanted to take it home, if only it would fit in my apartment! She is just such a kind, generous, spirited person and you really feel at ease working with her. She works within your budget, offers valuable suggestions and is just so good at what she does. If I could, I would have her custom order flowers for me every day! She and her husband are hardworking, wonderful people who genuinely want the best for their customers. She was so perfect at her job that people kept coming up to me and asking where I got the flowers from. Thank you so, so much, Shelley for everything! You are now a friend and we consider you like family cause that's how you treat your customers. You guys are the best and I cannot thank you or recommend you enough!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Barbi · Married on 09/10/2011

I can't say enough great things about Forever In Bloom! We just had our wedding at The New York Botanical Garden on 9-10-11, and Dean provided everything with an attention to detail that went FAR BEYOND our expectations! He was wonderful to work with, and had great ideas to add to our vision. We definitely wanted some very unusual choices, and he listened very attentively and pulled it off so perfectly that everyone was blown away! Not only that, but all the arrangements were much more lush and full than I thought they would be, and I thought the value for the price was excellent. From the table centerpieces and room decor, amazing escort card table arrangement, to the aisle markers and all the bouquets, it just couldn't have been better. All my guests commented on how beautiful everything was. As if all that wasn't enough, Dean is preserving the bridal bouquet as a courtesy. I honestly couldn't be happier that we chose Forever In Bloom, and I would very highly recommend them (and Dean!) to everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2011

lauren · Married on 09/10/2011

I was recently married at Caramoor on September 10, 2011. I had my dream wedding, and Forever in Bloom was a major reason why. Dean and his staff made everything look perfect, from the bouquets to the ceremony decor to the table centerpieces, everything was more lush and beautiful than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments from guests about the floral decor, even days after the wedding. Dean is very patient, flexible and willing to work with you if you want to make some changes. Also, if your vision is somewhat muddled initially, as mine was, Dean is so knowlegable and helpful in making the most of your budget and venue. What is even better, his prices are incredibly reasonable for the value of the service he provides. I was so lucky to work with Dean and his wonderful staff at Forever in Bloom! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Giulia · Married on 08/27/2011

I could not have imagined using another florist. Dean and the rest of his staff were wonderful, a real pleasure to work with. Everything came out better than we could have imagined. The bouquets, centerpieces, and chuppah were stunning...I had never seen a more beautiful arrangement (I'm slightly obsessed with my flowers). I received so many compliments from my guests on how gorgeous everything looked and how fresh the flowers were (they lasted a while after the wedding). Dean was fantastic, he really understood our vision and came through for us. Originally our ceremony was supposed to be outside, but because of Hurricane Irene, everything was moved inside and I was devastated. However, Dean worked with my Event Coordinator in advance to make sure that everything looked so beautiful and natural inside, and now I cannot imagine having gotten married any other way. And the attention to detail was amazing! Throughout the whole planning process, Dean worked very hard to make us feel comfortable. At the beginning of the year my husband was very ill and Dean took the time give us a thorough phone consultation and was pleased to help in any way. When we finally met months later in his floral shop (which is so cute and cozy and very welcoming), he had a breath taking sample centerpiece waiting for us and from there we were able to play with various ideas. I felt so inspired by Dean that I even took a floral arrangement class! Dean and his staff were always responsive to our needs and concerns (even with the request for a chuppah with less than 2 weeks advance notice). They were quite flexible with pricing and floral ideas. Dean was also great in giving his candid advice on other aspects of wedding planning (he's seen it all at this point). Another point most certainly worth mentioning is Forever In Bloom's cancer outreach initiatives in the community. A real winner of a florist, a dream come true!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Adeola · Married on 08/19/2011

Shelley and her team were a pleasure to work with. My husband and I had very different views about what type of flowers we wanted at our wedding. Shelley did an awesome job of paying attention to what we both wanted and coming up with a sample that captured our personalities - thank you soo much Shelley!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2011

Our flowers were breathtaking

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • O

orlee · Married on 06/19/2011

After our first meeting with Dean at Forever in Bloom, I just knew that I wanted to work with him! I didnt know at all what kind of colors or flowers I wanted, and Dean helped me every step of the way. He was always so friendly and welcoming - truly a pleasure to work with. He was always full of suggestions and advice. On the day of, Dean greeted me with my bouquet and showed me the fantastic display he created. So many people complimented the flowers and the arrangements at the wedding. You will not regret choosing Dean from Forever in Bloom.

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 05/29/2010

Honestly, I drove these folks to a frenzy! LOL but they were so gracious and professional. My bouquet and the boutinaires were just stunning. Everything that I could have asked for and did not think to ask! Thank you.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/06/2009

Dean at Forever in Bloom did an outstanding job with the flowers at our wedding. He was warm, friendly, patient, honest, and professional through the entire process. He took my rather scattered and imprecise description of what I wanted my flowers to look like and somehow created exactly what I wanted. Everything was beautiful, and working with him was awesome. I would recommend Forever in Bloom very highly.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Katy · Married on 07/10/2009

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely unbelieveable! I had requested a difficult color to find of a certain flower and Dean came through with the perfect one! The bouquets, placecard table and centerpieces were stunning and we still can't get over how beautiful it all turned out. I would absolutely recommend their services!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Corinne · Married on 09/13/2008

I also used Forever In Bloom to freeze dry my bouquet. However I also used them for my wedding flowers! I recently got married at The New York Botanical Gardens and I could not have been happier with the flowers! If you are unsure and still searching for a florist, I absolutely recommend you make an appointment at FIB. The owner, Dean, was very helpful and attentive to everything I had to say. I felt very comfortable with him and he was able to help me out with any question or concern that I had. I was unsure of exactly what kind of flowers I would be using for my wedding, however, when I left, I had full confidence that everything would look beautiful. And I was right! From the bridal flowers, to the ceremoney, to the reception centerpieces, everything was perfect. Each arrangement was done with such precision and care and this was all evident in the final outcome. I was so pleased and taken away by how beautiful everything turned out and I highly recommend this florist to everyone!

Also, as mentioned before, I used Forever In Bloom to preserve my bouquet and it came out beautiful! I have my bouquet hanging up in my living room and couldn't ask for a better keepsake from my wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2009

Amy · Married on 04/26/2008

I used Forever In Bloom at the recommendation of my florist to preserve my bridal bouquet. They freeze dried the bouquet, which took several weeks, replaced any flowers that needed replacing, and then framed it. They did a wonderful job! They have many choices for display, samples of which adorn their store, so you know exactly what yours will look like, and the whole process was quite simple. I'm so glad I did this and used them as I can now enjoy my bouquet for years to come!

Sent on 12/19/2008

Meryl · Married on 12/16/2017

Working with Dean at Forever in Bloom was a pleasure. He worked within our budget and the room looked unbelievable. The flowers were so fresh that I had bouquets in my house for over 2 weeks. I would not look any further, he was the best

Sent on 01/03/2018

Trish · Married on 07/22/2017

Shelley at Forever in Bloom took our vision for our wedding and created the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for our wedding. walking into the venue was like walking into a field of wild flowers. just like I have hoped. Her and her staff are absolutely amazing. Even though I had some how overlooked the bouquet for the matron of honor the staff that were at the venue setting up were able to put together another bouquet worth of a matron of honor, this saving the day!! Thank you Shelley for making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 07/27/2017

I used Forever in Bloom for the decor at my wedding and i could not be happier with my decision. I worked with Shelley and her team who was so amazing, nice, personable and felt like family from the moment we met. Usually, people don't notice flowers (so I've heard) at weddings but I received multiple compliments on how gorgeous mine were. I highly recommend forever in bloom to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2014

Shelley from Forever in Bloom was such a pleasure to work with. She had great ideas, really listened to what i was looking for, and worked to stay within my budget. She was extremely responsive and so lovely.

Sent on 02/27/2014

Loved my bouquet! I had mandatory florists given to me by my venue and we definitely got the most value from them. Also, they are not pushy and upsell you and tell you what you truly need and don't.

Sent on 10/17/2013