Forever In Bloom Reviews

Forever In Bloom 3
Forever In Bloom 4
Forever In Bloom 5

Talla · Married on 08/31/2013

We are so thankful for our decision to go with Forever in Bloom for our wedding flowers! Shelley was extremely sweet and kind from the first meeting - listening carefully to all the requests we had. She was also extremely conscientious about our budget and worked with us to deliver the most beautiful flowers day of! Brides, you will not be disappointed with Forever in Bloom.

Sent on 11/23/2013

My husband and I worked with Forever in Bloom for our wedding at the New York Botanical Garden this summer, and the Forever in Bloom team did a phenomenal job. After our first meeting with Alyssa, we felt confident that they would do a good job, but they exceeded all our expectations.

Alyssa was wonderful to work with. She met with us numerous times at my request and was always available to answer questions. Since I didn't know the names of many flowers, I struggled with communicating what I liked but Alyssa did a fantastic job understanding my vision and making it a reality.

When the ceremony gates opened for me to walk down the aisle, the image of white petals lining the aisle, a truly gorgeous pergola, and my husband standing amidst it all just blew me away. It felt like a fairy tale. The cocktail tables, centerpieces, place card table, and bouquets also turned out perfectly, even better than what I had seen in my head. I can't even count the number of times I heard from my guests how beautiful the wedding was.

We had such a wonderful and positive experience working with Alyssa and Forever in Bloom. I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Valerie · Married on 08/10/2013

Our flowers were amazing! They really made a statement and we received many compliments on them- from the church to the center pieces to the place card table (my favorite) everyone raved about them. Forever in Bloom was able to give me exactly what I wanted even though I had no idea what I was looking for when we first met. That's expertise!! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 07/13/2013

I could not have imagined the flowers to be any better than they were the day of my wedding! I don't know much about types of flowers, but described to Dean what I was looking for and our budget and he made it all fit! Super easy to work with and a pleasure to talk to! Thank you Dean for making our day special!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Robin · Married on 06/28/2013

Shelley of Forever in Bloom was the most spectacular florist to work with for my wedding at the New York Botanical Garden. She was the only florist who listened to my vision and who wanted to fulfill all of my floral requests. I met with several florists who were on the list provided by NYBG and none of them were prepared like Shelley was. Based on our phone conversations, she had mocked floral arrangements ready for my first meeting and she was also able to pick flowers from her inventory when we were playing with ideas. Unlike some event planners who were on the list, Shelley actually had flowers in her shop for me to view and she didn't stop showing me flowers until I was happy.

I wanted a specific color orchid and she was able to get them from another part of the world, while other florists told me it would've been impossible to get.

She was aware that I had specific visions, but she was able to exceed all of my expectations. Her kindness, responsiveness, creativity and ability to make flowers look beautiful are the reasons as why she is a fantastic florist. She is an absolute delight to work with. My wedding guests can not stop raving about the flowers and the beauty of the whole night.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Christine · Married on 06/14/2013

We chose Forever In Bloom to provide the flowers for our wedding. They did an amazing job. The flowers superseded my expectations and I have pretty high expectations. Everyone in attendance at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Erica · Married on 06/01/2013

I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without the professional, capable, and knowledgeable folks at Forever in Bloom. From the moment I met Shelley, I knew that I wanted to work with her for my wedding at the New York Botanical Garden. Armed with only a vague idea of what I wanted and a few key words (i.e. structural and elegant), Shelley was able to make my dream a reality. And I will admit I did not give her much to work with! She was amazing, and just seemed to know what I wanted. And when I acted like a "bridezilla" 4 weeks before the wedding and freaked about my flower choice, Shelley was warm, understanding and eager to re-do multiple mock ups to help me make changes. It was clear she truly cares about her brides and strives to make them happy. From the moment I saw my bouquet, to the chuppah and then as I walked into the reception, the flowers just took my breath away. I only wish I could get married again for another chance to work with Shelley and Forever in Bloom!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Greg · Married on 05/25/2013

We had our wedding at Tappan Hill Mansion and one of the requirements was that we had to choose from their list of preferred vendors. My wife and I researched and met with every vendor on the list, but we ultimately choose Forever In Bloom. We worked directly with Dean and he was incredibly helpful and flexible in giving us what we were looking for within our budget. By far, we got the best service, communication and options with Forever In Bloom over the other vendors we met.

We especially were appreciative with the level of creativity from Dean. Just in describing the moods that we were looking to achieve with each stage of our wedding, Dean was able to appropriately pick the best flower arrangement. We received many comments on how amazing the arrangements were. Dean and his crew were onsite early on the day of and worked efficiently to have everything set up perfectly.

We have no complaints whatsoever with Forever in Bloom. If you tell them what you are looking for, they will provide it. If you want suggestions and ideas, they will give you great options. My wife and I had an amazing wedding day and a big part of that were the amazing flower arrangements prepared for us that added the right splashes of color to our special day.

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 05/19/2013

What can I say...Dean is amazing. I knew by the end of our first meeting that I wanted him to be our florist. Dean is very friendly and patient. When we first met I had no idea what i wanted with the exception of the colors. I knew I wanted vibrant colors since my wedding was during the Spring and at the Botanical Garden. However, he listened to all my ideas and was able to help me narrow down my vision.
    He made sure to produce something that I loved.
    Dean is very accommodating and flexible. He truly listens to what you want and brings it to life. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Sandra · Married on 05/17/2013

I cant express enough how happy I am with the job Forever in Bloom did with my wedding. They exceeded all of my expectations, they truly did a wonderful job. From the centerpieces to the ceremony decorations, they did exactly what we discussed and what I had envisioned. They even added a few touches that added the right sense of warmth to the venue. I was one of those crazy brides that wanted to add a few decorative stuff two days before the wedding, and they were more than understanding and accommodating. I cant thank them enough for all of the hard work.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Forever in Bloom did an amazing job helping us to create exactly the wedding vision we had. I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 03/11/2013

David · Married on 12/01/2012

Forever in Bloom was one of the recommended vendors for Tappan Hill Mansion and there familiarity with the space was evident. They combined flowers and candles floating in water for an elegant winter wedding scene. They were also very receptive to our ideas and suggesting substitute flowers to keep us with in our budget.

Sent on 06/23/2013

I cannot recommend Forever In Bloom highly enough. From our first meeting with Shelley Andreades to our final farewell at the venue of our daughter's wedding, we could not have been happier. The flowers were magnificent. Shelley's attention to detail is stellar, the flowers were at their peek the night of the wedding just as they should have been. Textures and colors were paired in such an artistic way from the escort card table arrangement, to the boutonnieres, bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces and magnificent bridal bouquet. Beyond the quality of the work, is an amazing woman, Shelley, who responded quickly to every email in record time and was such a pleasure to work with. I truly felt like I was sitting across the table from a friend who only wanted the best for our very special day. We are over the top happy with the final result. You need to look no further than Forever in Bloom!!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Mariam · Married on 10/13/2012

Forever in Bloom worked with me on my wedding budget for flowers, and created an absolutely beautiful arrangement that fit the mood of the wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous - understated and elegant, just how I wanted it to be. Shelley made beautiful mum arrangements that my guests were able to take home, and the bridesmaids bouquets were perfect. I am so happy I went with Forever in Bloom. I had looked at another florist in the area, and it didn't compare at all with the quality and helpfulness Shelley provided. Thank you very much.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Joanna · Married on 10/06/2012

Shelley at Forever in Bloom made my wedding flowers simply gorgeous! She was a pleasure to work with and so creative! From the bouquets to the floral centerpieces to the whimsical place card table, everything was just perfect. She really knocked it out of the park, however, with the set up for the ceremony. The Chuppah was just so beautiful and I felt like the atmosphere captured the pure magic of that special moment. It was enchanting. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Helen · Married on 09/29/2012

We worked with Shelley who was terrific. She gave us great suggestions and was very responsive and professional. The quality of the the flowers for our wedding was excellent. My bouquet was beautiful and the centerpieces were well done. The service on the day of the wedding was flawless.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Maggie · Married on 09/28/2012

Dean at Forever in Bloom was wonderful and executed our vision for our wedding perfectly. All of the floral arrangements Dean made were elegant, romantic, and whimsical. Dean listened to every request we had and was able to deliver gorgeous flowers within our budget. He made our vision come to life and we got countless compliments on all of the flowers at our wedding!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Allison · Married on 09/22/2012

Alyssa, was absolutely amazing to work with. My wedding looked like it was out a storybook. People cpuld not stop commenting on the gotgrous orchid centerpieces and the chupaj with spays of orchids on the sides and the middle. Everything was classy, elegant and tastefully created. Alyssa, listened to everything that I wanted and added in very creative aspects of her own. She did not overcharge us and even helped us budget properly for the orchids that I wanted. I would recommend forever in bloom 100% as they are fantastic to work with, efficient and on time for everything. You really get the personal touch when working with them.
    Allison
    Bride at tappan hills mansion ny

Sent on 09/27/2012

Barbara · Married on 09/22/2012

This was my second time using Forever in Bloom for the flowers at one of my daughters' wedding. The two weddings were at different venues with different styles. The flowers had a totally different feel each time to reflect the different themes of the weddings. Dean did an incredible job both times.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Leigh · Married on 09/21/2012

I recently got married at the Stone Mill at the New York Botanical gardens. After meeting with 3 or 4 florists we chose Forever in Bloom. From the moment I walked into their Mount Kisco showroom I was stunned. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful! Not only were they the most creative florist I had ever worked with but their service was amazing. Shelley and Dean worked with our budget and created the most stunning arrangements. It was nice to know we did not have to go over budget and still have beautiful wedding flowers. I am not someone who knew anything about flowers so I let them do their creative thing and they did not disappoint. Thank you again for everything you do Shelley and Dean! xo

Sent on 09/24/2012

Charlene · Married on 09/16/2012

In my first meeting with the owner at Forever In Bloom, I explained my vision and concept for my wedding flowers. I didn't have a clear idea going into the meeting but they listened attentively and came back with a plan that surpassed my expectation. They are extremely professional and flexible, we added and changed the details a few times and they handled it with clear precision and promptness. I felt like I was in such great hands from our first meeting, and on our wedding day the flowers were exquisite. All our guests marveled at our center pieces and floral arrangements at the venue. Forever in Bloom made wedding planning stress free and enjoyable. Thank you Forever in Bloom for taking such care in making my wedding flowers unforgettable! - Charlene

Sent on 10/15/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2012

If I could give Forever In Bloom a 10 I would - that's what Shelly and her amazing team deserve! From the moment I met with Shelly -I knew I would be in good hands. I was in love - with her expertise and overall spectacular taste!!! I trusted her with my vision! The whole process was relaxing, fun, creative and inspiring... speaking my vision over a year in advance can be nerve racking - but working with Forever in Bloom was a true dream!!! It was a team effort to create the wedding of my dreams and Shelly and team went above and beyond!!! I couldn't have imagined my vision coming to life in a more magical way! It truly took my breath away...and it was the BEST value!!!!!!! Respectful of my budget - I couldn't have asked for a more incredible team to work with - the flowers and decor were the talk of the wedding and again..it was truly magical! I look forward to working with them in the future for all my floral needs!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jenna · Married on 09/08/2012

Forever in Bloom was the florist for my September wedding and they were a delight to work with. The flowers for my wedding were out of this world! I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks to Dean and company for doing such a spectacular job!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Shelley provided exquisite white flowers, candles/holders and linens for my beautiful black and white wedding at Tarrytown House, NY. She was extremely accomodating, professional and kind to us. She made our outdoor ceremony look absolutely stunning. The photographs look amazing of the beautiful white flowers surrounding my husband and I. We had a black and white candy station and she provided a beautiful bouquet (3 large white calla lilies submerged in water) and linen for the table. Looked great. She created a clean, modern, beautiful and sophisticated look for our invite, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Extremely satisifed and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2012

We worked with Shelly on our wedding...what can I say? From the first time we met Shelly I knew I was in the best of hands! Shelly's professionalism and knowledge was simply amazing.

Shelly was so creative and so accommodating. I was a very unsure bride, I thought I wanted one thing, Shelly would make a sample, and then I would completely change my mind. Shelly always had a sense of calmness to her that I truly appreciated.

On the day of our wedding, I walked into the ballroom and I was speechless, I just cried. Everything was more gorgeous then I thought it would be, it was breathtaking!

We met with probably 10 florist before deciding to go with Forever in Bloom, for me, the freeze dried wedding bouquet was what sold me- I had never heard of or seen something so amazing in all my life...I cannot wait to receive mine.

Sent on 10/03/2012