Forever In Bloom Reviews

Forever In Bloom 4
Forever In Bloom 5

Jennifer Fucci · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful Elegance

Working with Forever in Bloom was an absolutely wonderful experience. Dean was our point of contact for our wedding and he was great to work with. During our initial conversation, he was very attentive and creative. He offered great suggestions that were in line with our budget and gave honest feedback. When we met to do a sample centerpiece, he put together exactly what we had discussed. He demonstrated unmatched expertise. Our flowers, centerpieces, and lighting decor made our wedding feel warm and enchanting. My bouquet was gorgeous! I absolutely loved the seasonal flowers he suggested! Flowers in Bloom provided an elegant and timeless decor at an unbeatable price!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Joan · Married on 09/01/2019

Just what we wanted !

We worked with Shelly, at Forever in Bloom, for the flowers for our daughter's wedding on 9/1/19. They did a beautiful job with all the flowers - from the chuppah, escort card table, centerpieces, boutonierres, bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets and decor for the card/gift box. Everything was even better than we imagined. Shelley was easy to work with and we were very happy to have worked with them.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/27/2019

You will love working with Forever in Bloom!

Forever in Bloom did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding reception! We celebrated at the Stone Mill in the New York Botanical Garden this past Saturday. Shelley and her team were absolutely incredible; we walked in and were absolutely blown away by the flowers. We were planning the event from out of state, so we were never able to meet the team in person or see the flowers, but Shelley made us feel very at ease with planning entirely over e-mail. She really listened to our vision and rolled with the punches as changes / additions were made. With only a few weeks out we decided to add vines / florals to some beams in the dining room and I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of the finished product. Every detail was perfect. You will love working with Forever in Bloom!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Leahy · Married on 07/27/2019

So glad we hired them! Highly recommend

We had a fantastic experience with Forever in Bloom on 7/27/19. Shelly was extremely responsive and professional, and we had no doubts everything would come together. She really listened to what we wanted (something a little different incorporating succulents), and brought it to life beautifully. Her team constructed a beautiful Chuppah for us, and we got a ton of compliments from our guests. Overall, a great experience!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Brooke Rosenblatt · Married on 06/22/2019

The most beautiful work

Shelley and the Forever in Bloom team were incredible to work with and provided us with the most beautiful floral arrangements and chuppah for our wedding. After my initial meeting with Shelley, I knew instantly I wanted to work with her for my wedding. She was able to take my vision and turn it into a reality. Each meeting, Shelley took my feedback and incorporated it into the final product. She was able to make my dream chuppah and created the most perfect center pieces. She was incredible! We would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Christopher L · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Wedding Flowers

We were extremely pleased with the results from Forever in Bloom at our Wedding. From when we first spoke with Shelley on the phone to meeting with her and the team 6 weeks before the wedding, everything was straightforward and thorough. Shelley was knowledgeable, transparent, and ensured our visions were aligned. She helped us work within our budget and made great recommendations. The flowers looked amazing the day of and there were no issues with delivery or setup. Would highly recommend using them for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Maya

Maya Moed · Married on 05/05/2019

Pleasure To Work With Respectful Of Budget

Shelley and Dean were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Immediately after my first phone call with Dean he sent me a sheet of what I could expect to pay for everything (centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony, etc.) When I met with Shelley in person, she was extremely patient with me (a flower newbie) and helped me figure out what I did, and didn't like. They were extremely respectful of my relatively tight budget and really helped me work within that budget (when other florists told be that my budget was not realistic). Everything turned out absolutely gorgeous, exactly how I imagined, and exactly what we had discussed.
    Amazing experience working with Shelley and Dean!!

Forever In Bloom 6
    Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jill

Jill Lerman · Married on 03/16/2019

Dean is the best!

We met with several florists in preparation for our wedding, but immediately knew we wanted to work with Dean and Forever in Bloom upon meeting with him. He was kind, genuine, and honest. He was receptive to our ideas, his work was beautiful, and his pricing reasonable. Throughout the planning, Dean was patient and responsive. My wedding vision included cherry blossoms, which are not always in bloom at the time of year I was getting married. Dean was able to bring that vision to life by filling in with strung orchids. The table arrangements, lighting, bouquets and our chuppah were breathtaking, and we received so many compliments!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Forever In Bloom's reply:

Hi Jill,
    Thank you so much for the kind words . I am so happy you liked everything. As I said before, it was a great honor to work with such a lovely family. All my best to you and Matt.

Laura · Married on 12/15/2018

simply the best!!

WOW WOW WOW!! DEAN AND HIS TEAM ARE ONE OF A KIND!!!! I cannot say enough positive things about Dean and Forever In Bloom! Every visit i left more excited for my wedding! Dean saw my vision, took it to the next level and brought it to life, i dont know what other florist i would run up and hug on my wedding day, he is just a JOY to work with!!!!!! He made sure every single detail was attended to and made me feel so secure in every decision, he was even willing to help me find budget cuts when we started to get a little in over our heads!!! Do yourself a favor and reach out right now, you won't regret it, Dean will help you take that vision board and make it a reality, he is so warm, kind and absolutely brilliant! I am so so so grateful we had him for our special day!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Annie · Married on 12/08/2018

Expertise, Professionalism, and Kindness

Shelley and Dean are expert florists and very nice people to work with. My husband and I do not know much about flowers, and Shelley knew exactly how to work with us to execute the perfect vision for our wedding day. She showed us a variety of photos to narrow down what we were looking for, and created a beautiful display to showcase just what we wanted. She met with us multiple times in advance, and was absolutely prompt and professional in arranging everything the day-of, prior to our first look photos. She was also able to accommodate everything we asked for, from multiple lit Christmas trees to pine cone bouquets and table toppers. Beyond her professionalism and expertise, Shelley also went above and beyond in her flexibility and kindness to my family. My mother was very ill during the planning stages and Shelley Facetimed with her to include her in all our meetings. Months after the wedding, when my Mom passed away, I was trying to recall my Mom’s favorite flowers, and Shelley remembered them from their Facetime conversations. Shelley truly was the best florist we could have asked for and my family very much appreciated her work and support.

Forever In Bloom 11
    Forever In Bloom 12
    Forever In Bloom 13
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Melissa Wishnia · Married on 11/10/2018

HIGHLY recommend!!!

I worked with Alyssa, and it was such an incredibly pleasant experience from the very beginning. First off, their showroom is so lovely and has so many examples and filled with different accessories (lanterns etc) to choose from. Alyssa was so nice, offered great advice, but also listened to what we wanted and 1000% delivered on it. I cannot recommend Forever In Bloom enough!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Anthony · Married on 09/29/2018

Did a wonderful job . Flowers were beautiful and received many compliments . HIGHLY RECOMEND.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Anne · Married on 09/15/2018

Forever In Bloom did an amazing job with all of the flowers that they provided for my wedding. Dean was so great to work with! He listened carefully as I described my vision, and he put together floral arrangements more beautiful than I could have imagined. I'm so glad that I hired Forever In Bloom for my wedding! I highly recommend them to all brides in the Westchester, NY area!

Forever In Bloom 14
    Sent on 10/03/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Forever in Bloom was fantastic! I had no idea what I wanted and Shelley delivered on my dream flowers! She was communicative, accommodating, and our meeting helped me figure out what I wanted. The flowers were BEYOND gorgeous (many people asked to take some at the end of the night and even a waitress at my venue said they were the most beautiful she has seen). They were so beautiful that my mom crammed as many as she could in our car to take home. Definitely work with Forever in Bloom!

Forever In Bloom 15
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2018

Shelley, Dean & the Forever In Bloom team are absolutely amazing! They are so wonderful to work with and made our wedding ceremony/reception even more beautiful than we could have ever dreamed. They really understood what we wanted and our flowers were stunning. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

take stress out of wedding planning by using Forever in Bloom! we planned wedding at Sleepy Hollow CC from out of town and after going to Shelley for initial meeting just knew she was the Best and the one! so warm and friendly and obviously loves her job! totally works within budget! no hard sell! definitely listens and takes your vision and ideas to another level. very patient and calm! we had pending weather issues - ceremony did end up outside as planned - but she was prepared to make it beautiful if we had to go inside! the reception tent was beyond magnificent! absolutely perfect! as soon as you walk into her shop you can tell that she's special and will make all your wedding flower dreams come true! bravo to Forever in Bloom!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Marcia · Married on 06/15/2018

I highly recommend Forever in Bloom. Shelley did my son's Rehearsal Dinner flowers at Tappan Hill and was very flexible with our budget. Her centerpieces were breathtakingly gorgeous. She carried out my vision of simple but elegant flowers in the colors I specified. Shelley was easy to work with and her calm demeanor was reassuring during a stressful planning process. I had complete confidence in her and she delivered an even better product than I imagined. If you are having a wedding or special event in the area, go ahead and book Forever in Bloom for your flowers and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2018

Where to begin with Forever in Bloom? 5 stars is simply not enough. There are no words to explain just how amazing Dean and his team are. From the first initial appointment, Dean was a dream to work with - he is accommodating, genuine, and above all else, truly NICE.
    I wanted super vibrant, colorful flowers and romantic decor - colorful bouquets are not very common nowadays in weddings, so I was a bit nervous how it would end up - but not only did he "get" what I wanted, he nailed it. I have never seen such stunning work, everything was out of this world, and exceeded all expectations. Every single person commented these were the most beautiful flowers they've ever seen, and were floored by everything he created. Dean not only provided fantastic work, but also fantastic customer service - I had specific (and probably annoying) requests, that he made look easy. Things we hadn't even discussed, he did - for example, we had a tree ceremony as a part of our ceremony, so we had a little baby tree for it - he covered the pot with moss to tie in to our ceremony decor - something we never even discussed and I would have never thought of, but he made sure everything tied together. Something as simple as this, truly shows their eye for detail, and going above and beyond the "norm". From our bouquets, to cake decor, to ceremony decor, to lighting, to our centerpieces, you didn't know where to look first - everything was eye-catching, unique, and perfect. I credit Dean and his staff to truly transforming our wedding to what I've always dreamed of - no one could have done a better job, and I am so grateful for everything they did - when people ask me what I am most happy with from our wedding, my answer will always be those jaw dropping flowers!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAN! <3

Forever In Bloom 16
    Forever In Bloom 17
    Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Working with Dean was incredible. Unlike other florists I met with, he listened to us first about our personalities, taste, wedding vibes and colors. He never once asked me "what kind of flowers do you like?" like everyone else, which drove me bananas! It was quite the opposite actually--he said to me "We don't talk flower types in this appointment. Tell me about yourselves." It was so refreshing! He put together a magnificent array of ideas, and never once pressured us to stray away from what we initially said we wanted. The biggest personal challenge for me and Hubby was our arch--I had something in my head that just wasn't going to work, and Dean was gentle and honest with me about it. He then came up with a wonderful alternative, and helped me personalize it to perfection. On the day of my wedding, I saw Shelly and just had to hug her and tell her how impressed I was! The colors, uh! PERFECTION. For my October wedding I didn't want orange and red. What I had was dusty purples, pale blues and pinks. Just a touch of green. Stunning! I had no clue how important flowers are to the day; they airbrush and soften the space. And with their design experience, everyone was in awe. Final thoughts? Dean & Shelly listen. They guide. They don't push. They are your advocate. They deliver. Make the appointment to meet them. You will be so glad you did.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Deborah · Married on 08/27/2017

Thank you, Dean Andreades and the team at Forever In Bloom! Your beautiful flowers reflected the mood and feel my daughter wanted for her wedding at Tappan Hill. Each encounter we had with you was a delight. 5 stars!

Sent on 09/04/2017

melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Forever In Bloom was everything and more that I wanted for my wedding flower arrangements. From the start, Shelley was more than accommodating of our budget and design ideas. I had a color scheme in mind but wasn't exactly sure the flowers I wanted to use. Shelley had a huge range of suggestions and the bouquets, table decorations, aisle runner, ceiling lights, and especially our chuppah really came to life. I was blown away by how gorgeous the flowers were on the day of my wedding. Forever In Bloom far exceeded anything I could have pictured in my mind for my wedding and absolutely blew me away. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2017

Forever in Bloom is absolutely incredible. I could not have asked for more!! Shelley truly created the wedding of my dreams and completely understood my vision. I am so overwhelmed with emotion over how wonderful the flowers were at the wedding. Beyond STUNNING!!

Shelley and her husband are such a great team and are a pleasure to work with. They have such a lovely style and I was instantly drawn to their look - while they can create anything that a bride wants, I felt that their flowers were the most tasteful, elegant, and pretty - not over the top as some can look.

One of the things that impressed me most about Shelley was her vision in creating a flow to the floral design - the chuppah, bridesmaid flowers, table centerpieces, and my bouquet all went together in the pale pinks and peach color scheme but had different emphases in a way that created drama and excitement as different parts of the evening unfolded. She is just a brilliant visionary! All of my guests were commenting on how incredible the flowers were. Plus, it's important to note that the quality of the flowers were excellent, everything looked fresh and perfect.

I cannot say more about her graciousness, listening, and general understanding and client skills - she really knows how to maintain a sense of calm and treat her clients with such grace and respect.

Without a doubt Forever in Bloom made our wedding so wonderfully special and for that I am so grateful!! THE BEST decision! xo J&J

Sent on 08/24/2017

Marie · Married on 06/24/2017

Beautiful arrangements and great staff made this day special!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Amy · Married on 06/04/2017

After meeting several vendors recommended by our venue, we hired Shelley Andreades of Forever In Bloom. My daughter (the bride) and I appreciated Shelley's easy style, ability to listen to what my daughter wanted, flexibility, creativity and expertise. Shelley also met us at the venue so we could think about the plan would work in the space. We agreed on a plan but when we returned several months later the bride had some changes to the plan and we also decided to have Forever In Bloom provide textured table cloths, outdoor string lights plus lanterns. Rain was predicted for the day of the wedding. Shelley was extremely flexible in delaying the decision as to where to build the chuppah (inside or outside) until a few hours before the ceremony time. We found Forever In Bloom to be extremely responsive, helpful and talented and willing to take our budget into account.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jacki · Married on 05/06/2017

As the parents of the bride, we can't say enough about Shelley from Forever In Bloom. From the first meeting my daughter and her fiancé had with her we knew we were in good hands. Not only did Shelley understand their vision, but she enhanced it every step of the way. The wedding day florals were exquisite. She created the most beautiful centerprieces, bouquets, and ceremony decor. Shelley is a very talented florist and we couldn't have been more pleased with the flowers that she delivered the day of the wedding. If you are looking for a reliable, talented florist, that is interested in helping make your visions come true, look no further. Thank you Shelley for enhancing my daughter's day.

Sent on 06/14/2017