Forever Honeymoons Reviews

40 | Albertville, MN

40 Reviews for Forever Honeymoons

Jessica Bad Heart Bull did an outstanding job making our honeymoon dreams a reality.

• Angie

Angie · Married on 11/07/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Erica planning our destination wedding and honeymoon. She was amazing to work with, she made our lives so easy. Our wedding was perfect and the honeymoon was even more amazing! We can't take any credit, she did all the hard work. We cant say enough great things about her! Our trip was a dream come true!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Forever Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much Angie & Brad! It was a pleasure being part of your special day, and you I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Janelle · Married on 10/18/2014

I just want to thank Jessica Bad Heart Bull for the fantastic service she provided for us in planning our wedding and honeymoon! I truly could not have done it without her. Her attention to detail was phenomenal! She was awesome!!!!!!!

Mark · Married on 05/04/2014

The wedding and honeymoon my wife and I had in Puerto Rico was unforgettable because of the amazing service we received by Erica Gindele and her team. There were a lot of logistics that had to be arranged with our wedding being held out of the country, and caused us a lot of worry. Erica made the entire process very easy, seamless and eased any anxieties we had. Our wedding was absolutely spectacular and the venue and hotel was beyond beautiful. The outstanding service and value we received was beyond our expectations. We will never hesitate to refer Forever Honeymoons and will not coordinate any vacation unless Erica is involved. If you want your wedding and or honeymoon to be better than you've imagined, you must contact Forever Honeymoons. Your special day and honeymoon will be truly unforgettable, just as ours was.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Forever Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mark! I wish you and your beautiful new bride, many years of happiness.

Mark · event on: 09/21/2014

Incredible service! Forever Honeymoons did a fantastic job of arranging a perfect corporate celebration to Mexico. Ms. Gindele was flawless in coordinating all travel, hotel, catering and excursions for our group of 43 people, at a great rate. Moving forward we will continue to invest in Forever Honeymoons to ensure another excellent experience for our team. I highly recommend this group for any travel needs.

Amazing service! Went above and beyond just the booking and scheduling. When I had questions, outside of our business with forever honeymoons, they were always available to assist in getting our questions answered. They have exceptional customer service skills which is rare today. I will use their amazing service in the future as well as refer my friends and family.

Desiree · Married on 04/02/2014

Erica was amazing to work with. Right from the start she cared so much about making this the most special day and event for me and my husband. She was the reason my wedding was fairy tale perfect.

Tasha · Married on 01/30/2014

BEST WEDDING EVER!!!!! Erica was more than wonderful to work with. We had a ceremony on Jan. 30, 2014 in Cozumel, Mexico. I live in North Dakota and felt that none of the travel agents wanted to go above and beyond to help me plan my important day. I was somewhat needy when it came to my ceremony. I found Erica online and she was willing to help me right away. I was very undecided on what I wanted to do as far as go to a resort and where to. I mentioned to Erica about going on a cruise and she found the information right away for me, right down the cruise line I wanted to go with. We actually had the wedding set up through Carnival and the port were the ceremony was supposed to be changed. So I decided to have the wedding through a private wedding planner on the island of Cozumel. Erica recommended Shore Trips. They were also excellent to work with. Erica got my refund for the wedding through Carnival and plus talked them into giving us extras for the inconvenience. Not just little extras but a $600.00 credit to use onboard the ship. She helped with every little detail/concern that we had. There was a group of 17 people total and everyone was taken care of very well. Erica even took the time to meet up with me when she was coming through North Dakota on her own time. She also helped me get through all the little stresses of planning a wedding. Everything was beyond perfect!!!! I would highly recommend her!!!! She went way above and beyond for us and our guests. If we ever decide to travel again we will definetly be working with her!!!!

Travis · Married on 01/27/2014

Erica has been helping members of my family book various events for a number of years now. I began using her services three years ago for a family vacation and to this day I will not book a vacation or travel need without her. She goes beyond what one should expect from a travel agent and demonstrates genuine care in providing her clients with exceptional service and accommodations.

Bea and Collin · Married on 01/23/2014

Erica Gindele from Inspirational Travel has helped us book several trips over the last couple of years. She is fantastic! We have used other booking agents in the past but since we have found Erica we would not even think of using anyone else. She is always looking out for us her clients, getting us the best deals, answering all our questions and making us feel so at ease.

Erica was really easy to work with, competent and willing to go the extra mile. I will refer her to all of my friends that are in search of a wedding planner or travel related help.

Janelle & Ryan · Married on 11/17/2013

We had the pleasure of working with Erica at Inspiration Travel for our destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta. When we began our process we weren't even sure where we wanted our wedding to be. Erica asked all of the right questions to help us pinpoint our "must haves" and pointed us in the direction of PV. She has a wealth of knowledge to offer on so many different places because she's traveled to them all and this was a huge help in deciding our destination and resort. She helped us pick an absolutely beautiful resort in PV that had everything that we had asked for and more! She also had a ton of insight into how destination weddings worked on resorts which really helped as we started to dive into those details. We had 53 guests that Erica booked for our wedding and we had nothing but great experiences! Booking was easy, she made sure we had timely reminders and helpful tips for our guests that had never traveled internationally before, and we didn't have any guests that encountered issues in their arrival or departure! We would absolutely recommend working with Erica for your future travels!

Reid · Married on 11/17/2013

Wonderful experience from start to finish. Erica did a great job and made the experience flawless for our family.

Ali · Married on 11/17/2013

An incredible experience. Easy to book. Memorable. A perfect getaway!!

jake · Married on 11/02/2013

Erica is very professional and great to work with. We had no worries about our honeymoon that she set up. Fast to respond with answers to our questions and concerns. Positive attitude and will go the extra distance to make your trip one of a lifetime.

Erica did a fantastic job in helping to plan our honeymoom over in Europe. She made setting this trip up easy and hassle free. From the airplane tickets, down to the fact we needed special toll stickers in our rental car to avoid large fines in certain countries she was a huge help for our special occsion accross the pond. We look forward to using her again when we travel.

Leah · Married on 02/01/2013

I would highly recommend Inspiration Travel for booking your dream honeymoon or vacation! We knew we wanted to go to Hawaii but did not know what islands to visit or where to stay, Erica was very knowledgeable & provided excellent recommendations & options based on what we were looking for. Everything was set up for us (flights, transportation, hotel, car rental) prior to our trip which provided for a stress-free vacation!

Lorna · Married on 02/01/2013

The whole process was very easy and in my book that's one of the most important things.
    The Now Jade was awesome and I'l definitely go back there.

• O

Olivia · Married on 02/01/2013

Erica was very patient with us as we planned our trip to our friends wedding. She was very knowledgable and friendly! We will for sure refer our friends to Erica!
    Olivia Manson

manda · Married on 01/27/2013

Erica helped my fiance and I book our honeymoon, and she was wonderful to work with! There are a lot of resorts out there, and we were quickly overwhelmed as we began looking on our own. We're so glad we contacted Inspiration Travel. She took the list of what we wanted, narrowed our search down for us perfectly, and answered all our questions promptly and thoroughly. It became so easy! We would definitely go through her again for future travel.

It has been a pleasure to work with Inspiration Travel. Our travel agent has been responsive and provided us with wonderful recommendations!

Kyle · Married on 10/13/2012

We went into the planning stages of a destination wedding without a clue what to do. Erica was our saving grace. From the destination location to the planning all the way to helping our guests book travel, she did an"excellente" job! We had a large group travel with us and she accommodated all their needs. Erica made this stressful time anything but stressful. She was amazing and I have nothing but good things to say about her and her services. Would recommend anyone to use her. She made our special day truly special!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Forever Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you Kyle, it was my pleasure. Your group was wonderful to work with, all 91 of them!

Erica by far surpassed our expectations for coordinating the travel of all of our guests to our wedding in the Dominican Republic. We had over 100 people calling her to arrange their travel and she was either available or extremely prompt in her responses. She was amazing for us (bride and groom) in the sense of her knowledge and ability to provide answers quickly. She worked well with the wedding coordinator and made sure we both received and understood the information needed. All of our guests provided positive feedback on Erica as well and I know several friendships have formed just from working with her. We will definitely use her again and will always recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Forever Honeymoons's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful, and you have the most amazing group of friends and family. I was truly honored to be a part of it. Thank you for the opportunity, and for trusting me with your special day.

Beth · Married on 10/13/2012

Erica was great...easy to work with and we felt like we got a great deal! Would use her again for sure!

Erica did a great job, was very easy to work with and made planning the trip easy and enjoyable!