Forever Flowers Reviews

29 | St Thomas, VI

29 Reviews for Forever Flowers

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

The owner answered my never ending emails. She helped to provide alternative options concerning the bouquet to keep the cost down. The bouquet and table arrangements were exactly like the pictures I had sent. Very happy with the service and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you Forever Flowers.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2017

Forever Flowers was amazing to work with. They were more than happy to use our personal vases and when we had to add an additional centerpiece just two days before the wedding they made it happen. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we had envisioned. Thanks Guys!

Sent on 05/06/2017
  • Sharelle

Sharelle · Married on 05/29/2011

4.2
      3.0

Being off island was a challenge in this area because flowers and decor are so intricate. I'm glad that I was referred to Forever Flowers because they delivered beautiful fresh flowers on time. The process was difficult communicating by email at times but they were persistent and accommodating in getting me as much feedback as needed as we explored several options. Once we placed an order they were able to provide an invoice and discuss accepted payments ahead of time. These details proved so important when planning from a distance and we truly appreciated their flexibility and professionalism.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2012

3.5
      3.5

I decided to go through an outside vendor for flowers instead of getting them through the resort I got married at. Gigi at Forever Flowers made the process completely easy and the flowers were beautiful. :)

Sent on 05/29/2012