27 Reviews for Forever Flowers

Flower Petals (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
26 Forever Flowers Reviews

From start to finish, Gigi at Forever Flowers was incredible to work with! Quality service, quick to respond, beautiful arrangements--even with the hardships of two hurricane devastations. Gigi was able to create exactly what I wanted in my bouquet and flower crown for my wedding! I received so many compliments with my flower arrangements. You need not to have ANY reservations with Forever Flowers. I am forever grateful :)

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I gave my vision and they brought it to life!!

Profile Picture Raynette, 8/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very easy and professional to deal with. Made the delivery EXACTLY when was told it would be done.
Would definitely use again. My wife LOVED the bouquet.

Profile Picture k, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My Christmas inspired wedding bouquet was absolutely stunning and beautiful and just even better than I'd imagine it would look like! Sarah did a phenomenal job! Thank you forever flowers!

Profile Picture Julia, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was in LOVE with my bouquet and arrangements from Forever Flowers! I was really nervous because we could not plan anything in person, but Sarah was SO helpful and helped me figure out exactly what I wanted! My flowers were delivered to our resort the day of the wedding without me having to worry about them! My bouquet was absolutely stunning, as were our aisle and arch arrangements! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery

I've been using Forever Flowers for many, many years and I always walk away as a very happy customer.

Profile Picture Hilarine, 8/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would strongly recommend Forever Flowers for your wedding flowers. They are very professional and provide the best service on island far exceed your expectation.

Profile Picture Leyan , 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Recently I had the wonderful pleasure of working with Sarah Mackie of Forever Flowers for my daughter's wedding at the Sugar Bay Resort. Just after talking to her a few times and sharing photos of flowers that I liked, she was able to totally get the "feel" of the wedding and make the experience even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. When I saw my daughter's bouquet, I actually cried it was so beautiful. Sarah was able to incorporate the Bible that I carried on my wedding day into the bouquet. I had asked the florist to do this for my other daughter's bouquet, but they did not see how it could have been done; but Sarah did it beautifully with ribbons. The gazebo on the terrace was spectacular with our favorite flowers of orchids, hydrangeas, peonies, and ranunculus as well as fragrant roses and stock. Of course the reception was decorated with these gorgeous flowers as well. Even some of the men told me that they rarely notice flowers, but these were beyond anything they had ever seen. Thank you Sarah and Forever Flowers for making our daughter's wedding the most beautiful day of her life. Linda Harrison.
June 16, 2016

Profile Picture Linda, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Forever Flowers provided exceptional service for my wedding. The flowers were delivered fresh and looked amazing! I was beyond thrilled with the overall results, as well as their customer service. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of superior service and excellent presentation!

Profile Picture Joni, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful flowers and service!!! Thank you

Profile Picture Debby, 2/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery

Excellent service, beautiful flowers and arrangement! all done by email so cool!!!!

Profile Picture User6482957, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The staff and management at Forever Flowers are wonderful! They are consistent, friendly, and professional. They understood my needs and the results were excellent!

Profile Picture Annette, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Forever flowers provide flowers for my best friend daughters wedding . The wedding party loved them and the bride was happy and that's what counts. That's the way to and place to go. The best flower shop in town!

Profile Picture User5357628, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Forever Flowers was able to help my son and his wife with their vision for decoration and flowers, and also gave them exactly what they wanted. The team at Forever Flowers was very helpful, responsive, and professional. The wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was without Forever Flowers help and quality of service. Thanks to Gigi and her team at Forever Flowers the wedding was a beautiful success.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Donna, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Forever Flowers is a very professional floranium shop. We just told them our wedding colors and preferences and they did the rest. We did not see the bouquet and boutonnières until we got to the church and we were very satisfied. They are also very flexible if you decide to make last minute changes. Thank you Christina and Staff.

Profile Picture ALCIA, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for a better team. Forever flowers turned my reception into a enchanted wonderland. I flowers and setup were outstanding. I loved the flowers so much, I took arrangements and placed them all over my home. I still daydream about my bouquet and decor.

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Forever Flowers was amazing! I showed them some pictures and my color scheme and they created my dream bouquet!!!

Profile Picture Melony, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Forever Flowers did an amazing job on my flowers. They put so much time and effort into everything they do. I'd recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

With Forever Flowers, I was able to select the flowers myself and how I wanted them arranged! It was not only fun (for an excited bride-to-be) but a relief to have a hand in the process. Gigi also provided matching hair slips for me and my bridesmaids free of charge and flowers for the cake (the main decoration.) And it was worry-free: no hassle in ordering, setup, etc. Forever Flowers definitely helped make our wedding an event to remember!

Profile Picture Ananta, 12/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Planning a destination wedding, I was so worried about the flowers. Forever Flowers put me at ease and delivered exactly what I was dreaming of!

Profile Picture Cassie, 11/11/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The crew at Forever Flowers are an amazing team to work with. Their experience and expertise in creating a beautiful wedding while fulfilling my wedding day dreams can't be beat! Hardworking, dedicated, friendly professionals that I highly recommend for any bride seeking a local florist that will go above and beyond!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/17/07, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The owner answered my never ending emails. She helped to provide alternative options concerning the bouquet to keep the cost down. The bouquet and table arrangements were exactly like the pictures I had sent. Very happy with the service and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you Forever Flowers.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Forever Flowers was amazing to work with. They were more than happy to use our personal vases and when we had to add an additional centerpiece just two days before the wedding they made it happen. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we had envisioned. Thanks Guys!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/24/17, 1 Review
4.3

Being off island was a challenge in this area because flowers and decor are so intricate. I'm glad that I was referred to Forever Flowers because they delivered beautiful fresh flowers on time. The process was difficult communicating by email at times but they were persistent and accommodating in getting me as much feedback as needed as we explored several options. Once we placed an order they were able to provide an invoice and discuss accepted payments ahead of time. These details proved so important when planning from a distance and we truly appreciated their flexibility and professionalism.

Profile Picture Sharelle, 5/29/11, 5 Reviews