Forever Fabulous Occasions, LLC Reviews

5 | Dublin, OH

5 Reviews for Forever Fabulous Occasions, LLC

Ashb1284 · Married on 10/04/2018

Fun and professional

Abbey was very helpful and listened to what I wanted for my wedding. She was able to help me figure out exactly what I wanted and helped so that she was able to do the planning and I could sit back and enjoy my special time. Most brides complain of the stress and hard work in planning a wedding, but Abbey made it fun and enjoyable. Everything turned out perfect and I have her and her company to thank!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Ashley Cunningham · Married on 04/09/2015

Outdoor Wedding

Forever Fabulous Occasions worked with me on my wedding. It was a different venue, outside at a riding stable. They took care of all of the details, from the outdoor seating to the various types of macaroni and cheese (my favorite meal!) to the ice cream bar. I was very pleased with all of their ideas and the wedding was fabulous, just like their name. I would recommend them for any type of party or wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2012

Events to remember for a lifetime.

Abbey had so many amazing and unique ideas for my wedding. Everything down to the food, the music, the placesettings, and the timing was perfect. I would highly recommend her for any event that you want cherish and remember for years to come.

Chandra Debarr · Married on 03/31/2012

Wedding planner

Abbey helped me plan my limited budget wedding years ago. She knew exactly which foods would go a long way and which ones people would most enjoy. She made me aware of the things people would remember most- dress, food, entertainment/whether or not they had fun. She helped me decide on a live band and gave me the idea to let my girls pick the style of dress in which they were the most comfortable so long as they were the same color. She also helped me pick the venue and let me use her name since I wasn’t a member. Abbey made sure my big day went smoothly and she did all of this while being in the wedding.

Debi Rhoades · Married on 09/05/2009

Forever Fabulous Occasions was FABULOUS!

Every detail of my daughter’s wedding was thought through and came off perfectly from the center pieces, linens, signature drink to the finishing touch of fireworks! Great to work with, very knowledgeable and always bringing fun and unique ideas. Would definitely recommend for any and all kinds of weddings.