Forest Hill Park Reviews

27 | Perry, GA

27 Reviews for Forest Hill Park

27 Forest Hill Park Reviews

Kaleigh · Married on 10/28/2017

This venue made our day so magical!
    Such a beautiful place!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Forest Hill Park 1
    Forest Hill Park 2
    Forest Hill Park 3

Forest Hill Park's reply:

Thank you so much Kaleigh!

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2017

If ur looking for a beautiful venue for a wedding, please let Sarah set u up with Forest Hill Park. Colt and Kelsey Frost had the best day of there life becoming one, and having found this venue made them one happy couple.
    So when planning your wedding give Sarah a call, she will make ur day happen.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Forest Hill Park 12
    Forest Hill Park 13

Thank you!

Akeem · Married on 11/12/2016

They were very helpful and professional. I don't think that the preparation of the ceremony and reception couldn't have gone any smoother. Thank you for all your help!

Patricia · Married on 11/05/2016

Absolutley love this place! Everything was perfect for our big day and Sarah has always been so kind!

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2016

It was the absolute best! We loved working with Sarah and the venue was amazing!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Thank you Kayla!

Callie · Married on 10/08/2016

Such a great experience! Perfect place to have a wedding. Everything for my big day turned out perfect!

Britt · Married on 10/24/2015

Forest Hill Park is absolutely gorgeous! The moment I saw it online I knew it was the perfect venue for our October wedding and I was confirmed the moment we pulled up. It is on the way out of Perry so it is conveniently close to amenities in town, but is still quiet. It is below the road a bit so this adds to the quiet, secluded feel.
    Sarah is wonderful! She always answered her phone any time I needed anything. I never had to worry about her having to call me back. She was so accessible and easy to work with. We hired Southern Cousins as our wedding planners and the two seemed to work seamlessly.
    There are plenty of options as to how the event can flow. Our ceremony was inside, we had lawn games over by the outdoor chapel, a buffet on the patio with the tables on the lawn, and then we came back in for cake and dancing. It ran so smoothly!
    They also own two off-site spaces for receptions that can be added on. We chose to add the golf course as a back up reception space if it rained and we also used it for our rehearsal dinner space.
    It is located right off of I75 so it is easy to find for out-of-town guests and there are tons of places to accommodate you in Perry nearby. Seriously, check it out. You won't be dissapointed.

Kathy · Married on 10/05/2015

Such great people to work with! So kind and generous. The place is absolutely beautiful and has so many unique features that you won't find any where else. And to top it all off its so budget friendly!!

I was very pleased how easy it was to book the venue. Everything was ready for me when I arrived at the venue. Also, my interactions with Sarah and handling the contract was nice.

Beautiful place and great service!

Candace · Married on 06/20/2015

Forest Hill Park was the perfect Venue for our special day. Our wedding was beautiful and Sara with Forest Hill Park was awesome, she helped me in so many ways. I couldn't have picked a better Venue. We hope to renew our vows in the future and this will be our spot again. Thanks Forest Hill Park!!!

Beautiful chapel! Perfect venue for a small wedding.

Jerry · Married on 12/06/2014

We also used the country club for the reception they were also very accommodating.

Matthew · Married on 11/15/2014

Great little place to have a wedding or a get together of any type. Sara is very helpful and is willing to help you in any way.

Denise · Married on 10/25/2014

Loved Forest Hill Park! It was perfect!

This is a wonderful venue for a wedding that offers both indoors and outside.

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2013

The park was absolutely beautiful, parking was a breeze and Sara was a pleasure to work with!

Laura · Married on 09/07/2013

The venue created the perfect setting for our Country Chic Wedding! The natural setting was beautiful for photography. We couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to celebrate our special day!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/17/2013

The grounds were beautifully mantained. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The venue is beyond a great deal!!!!

Houston · Married on 05/23/2016

This venue is absolutely beautiful & the packages available really are for everyone. Sara was a joy to speak with as well as the ladies in her office. We had a few hick-ups with our day related to the venue the caboose which was a selling point for us ladies to get ready was burning up hot, & some of the cleaning on the landscape side that were supposed to be done before were not done, but it all still worked & our day couldn't have worked the way it did at any other venue we looked at. I highly recommend them for a wedding venue!

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

We originally chose FHP because it was close for our families and a reasonable price. When we got there the day before our wedding to set up, half of the lights outside didn't work and we didn't have access to the trailer with all of the chairs, tables, etc. I called Sara to make sure I grabbed the right set of keys and report the electrical issue. Within 2 hours there were 2 electricians out there working with the boxes to ensure the lights worked. They were very nice and much appreciated as our wedding was mostly all outside. That was the only set back of our day and it was handled wonderfully. The park had everything we needed and made our day much less stressful and even more amazing.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Forest Hill Park 14
    Forest Hill Park 15
    Forest Hill Park 16
    Forest Hill Park 17

Thank you Samantha!

Eddie · Married on 12/06/2015

.overall good experience. Sara was attentive to our needs. The only complaint I had was that the grounds were not manicured for my event.

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

Great venue! It's a beautiful place and affordable as well. Would recommend catering from somewhere else though.

Gabrielle · Married on 06/11/2016

3.6
      2.5
      2.5

Everything was wonderful. We got alot for the price we paid and everything we needed was there besides our own decorations. The only issue I had was getting in touch with someone at the office. The only was I was able to get in touch with anyone was through email to Sara 90% of the time. If I ever did get in touch with anyone at the office, they weren't very knowledgeable about the park venue. That made it pretty difficult because sometimes I need to know something right away and couldn't wait for someone to respond back to my email. Other than that, it was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Forest Hill Park's reply:

Thank you for the review Gabrielle (and the beautiful pictures!). I apologize for the untimely responses and our office not being on the same page. I'm glad you bought this issue to my attention and I will make this a priority to work on moving forward. Thank you!