27 Reviews for Forest Hill Park

Tables (6)
Altar/Arches (5)
Wheelchair Access (4)
27 Forest Hill Park Reviews

This venue made our day so magical!
Such a beautiful place!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If ur looking for a beautiful venue for a wedding, please let Sarah set u up with Forest Hill Park. Colt and Kelsey Frost had the best day of there life becoming one, and having found this venue made them one happy couple.
So when planning your wedding give Sarah a call, she will make ur day happen.

Photos
Profile Picture Kelsey , 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Rentals, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables

They were very helpful and professional. I don't think that the preparation of the ceremony and reception couldn't have gone any smoother. Thank you for all your help!

Profile Picture Akeem, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutley love this place! Everything was perfect for our big day and Sarah has always been so kind!

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was the absolute best! We loved working with Sarah and the venue was amazing!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such a great experience! Perfect place to have a wedding. Everything for my big day turned out perfect!

Profile Picture Callie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Forest Hill Park is absolutely gorgeous! The moment I saw it online I knew it was the perfect venue for our October wedding and I was confirmed the moment we pulled up. It is on the way out of Perry so it is conveniently close to amenities in town, but is still quiet. It is below the road a bit so this adds to the quiet, secluded feel.
Sarah is wonderful! She always answered her phone any time I needed anything. I never had to worry about her having to call me back. She was so accessible and easy to work with. We hired Southern Cousins as our wedding planners and the two seemed to work seamlessly.
There are plenty of options as to how the event can flow. Our ceremony was inside, we had lawn games over by the outdoor chapel, a buffet on the patio with the tables on the lawn, and then we came back in for cake and dancing. It ran so smoothly!
They also own two off-site spaces for receptions that can be added on. We chose to add the golf course as a back up reception space if it rained and we also used it for our rehearsal dinner space.
It is located right off of I75 so it is easy to find for out-of-town guests and there are tons of places to accommodate you in Perry nearby. Seriously, check it out. You won't be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Britt, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Such great people to work with! So kind and generous. The place is absolutely beautiful and has so many unique features that you won't find any where else. And to top it all off its so budget friendly!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I was very pleased how easy it was to book the venue. Everything was ready for me when I arrived at the venue. Also, my interactions with Sarah and handling the contract was nice.

Profile Picture User6074182, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Tables, Parking

Beautiful place and great service!

Profile Picture User4476121, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Forest Hill Park was the perfect Venue for our special day. Our wedding was beautiful and Sara with Forest Hill Park was awesome, she helped me in so many ways. I couldn't have picked a better Venue. We hope to renew our vows in the future and this will be our spot again. Thanks Forest Hill Park!!!

Profile Picture Candace, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor

Beautiful chapel! Perfect venue for a small wedding.

Profile Picture User6074171, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Event Rentals, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We also used the country club for the reception they were also very accommodating.

Profile Picture Jerry, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great little place to have a wedding or a get together of any type. Sara is very helpful and is willing to help you in any way.

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved Forest Hill Park! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a wonderful venue for a wedding that offers both indoors and outside.

Profile Picture User4597933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The park was absolutely beautiful, parking was a breeze and Sara was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue created the perfect setting for our Country Chic Wedding! The natural setting was beautiful for photography. We couldn't have chosen a more perfect place to celebrate our special day!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The grounds were beautifully mantained. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The venue is beyond a great deal!!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful & the packages available really are for everyone. Sara was a joy to speak with as well as the ladies in her office. We had a few hick-ups with our day related to the venue the caboose which was a selling point for us ladies to get ready was burning up hot, & some of the cleaning on the landscape side that were supposed to be done before were not done, but it all still worked & our day couldn't have worked the way it did at any other venue we looked at. I highly recommend them for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Houston, 5/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We originally chose FHP because it was close for our families and a reasonable price. When we got there the day before our wedding to set up, half of the lights outside didn't work and we didn't have access to the trailer with all of the chairs, tables, etc. I called Sara to make sure I grabbed the right set of keys and report the electrical issue. Within 2 hours there were 2 electricians out there working with the boxes to ensure the lights worked. They were very nice and much appreciated as our wedding was mostly all outside. That was the only set back of our day and it was handled wonderfully. The park had everything we needed and made our day much less stressful and even more amazing.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

.overall good experience. Sara was attentive to our needs. The only complaint I had was that the grounds were not manicured for my event.

Profile Picture Eddie, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Indoor, Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables
3.7

Great venue! It's a beautiful place and affordable as well. Would recommend catering from somewhere else though.

Profile Picture User6255283, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Event Rentals, Chairs, Tables
3.6

Everything was wonderful. We got alot for the price we paid and everything we needed was there besides our own decorations. The only issue I had was getting in touch with someone at the office. The only was I was able to get in touch with anyone was through email to Sara 90% of the time. If I ever did get in touch with anyone at the office, they weren't very knowledgeable about the park venue. That made it pretty difficult because sometimes I need to know something right away and couldn't wait for someone to respond back to my email. Other than that, it was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews