Foresight Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Thomas H. Married on 06/06/2020

Happy Bride and Groom

Foresight Productions has an understanding staff with helpful ideas to give you a great experience for your big day. We were extremely thankful with their help on organizing the songs we wanted, while coming up with a playlist to get the crowd up and dancing. They are flexible and have phone conferences with you to make sure you are getting the most out of what they have to offer. Unfortunately, with COVID-19 we were unable to have them come to our small gathering for a wedding, but when we find a venue for a full reception next year, we will definitely choose Foresight Productions.
    Elly Married on 09/08/2018

Best DJ Ever

Hands down best DJ ever! They made everything super easy leading up to the day of. The selection of music that was played was so great and kept everyone out on the dance floor. 10/10 recommend!
    Christiann Married on 07/09/2016
    Forseight Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! They were wonderful to work with and very responsive through out the whole process from start to finish. Even after delivery of our items, they still were prompt to answer any of my questions.

Our wedding day was on a ski mountain and had a lot of moving parts to it. They did a fabulous job capturing so many details of our day, that without the video we would not have been able to enjoy. They were professional and very easy to work with. They also worked very well together with our photographer being professional toward one another.

My husband was hard to convince to spend the money for a videographer and after seeing the video of our day he was very glad we chose to have one. Its a day you can never get back and you are so busy on that day, there are so many people and details you miss. With having a video, we get to enjoy our day for years to come.

I highly recommend to others to get a videographer for their special day and I would highly recommend Forseight Production!
    Christian Married on 04/02/2016
    For all the couples out there, Foresight Productions is the way to go! They not only have great service but their production is top notch! I wholeheartedly recommend them for any special occasion you may have!
    Katie Married on 09/19/2015
    A wedding is something you an for months in my case years down to every last detail, we were on the fence if we should get a videographer or not, after working with foresight and receiving the video it was the best decision we made. They captured so many moments that I would never have remembered, the video is done so well, they got every important detail. If you need to chose a videographer pick them! You hardly noticed they were even there and they got everything! It is a video I will cherish for the rest of my life
    Lauren Married on 08/15/2015
    I truly mean to give them a 5/5. They exceeded my expectations in every way. Not only was fhe video on time like they said it would be, but it was so well-done!
    Alex Married on 07/18/2015
    Foresight Productions filmed our wedding day in Columbia Falls, Montana this summer and seriously ROCKED IT!! These guys are so incredibly good at what they do and their passion for going above and beyond to create a perfect video is so obvious and cool to witness. We couldn’t have dreamed up a more perfect wedding highlight video – they somehow managed to capture every single detail of the day and brought tears to my eyes watching it because I truly felt like I was reliving the day. Not to mention, the entire team is so nice and accommodating – the kind of people that you want around all day on your wedding day!! :)

If you are on the fence about having a wedding videographer – I would HIGHLY recommend doing it. I wasn’t sure if I could fit it into our budget, and now I would say that it was some of the best money we spent on the entire wedding. It makes all the difference to be able to relive that day through a video.

Secondly, if you are considering Foresight Productions to film your wedding, I would tell you that they really are THE BEST. I am a perfectionist by nature and am rarely 100% satisfied with anything (my sweet husband puts up with me!) and I was seriously blown away by the wedding video they created for us. The quality and creativity is so on point and it is something that I know we will treasure forever. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Foresight Productions to any bride who is looking for the perfect wedding videographer !!

- Alex Richards (Montana Bride)
  • User2422456 2+ years ago
    It took a while to get the video but it was well worth the wait. The guys are very professional and easy to work with.
    Stephanie Married on 06/06/2015
    Foresight was extremely professional and easy to work with. The icing on the cake is the finished product was extraordinary. I was so impressed and would recommend Foresight for any major event.
    Camille Married on 05/30/2015
    We couldn't be happier with Foresight Productions and our wedding video. Matt and his team were professional, imaginative, and creative. They use the best technology available. Foresight Productions exceeded our expectations, and we're so grateful because they perfectly captured our day. I would highly recommend any couple planning their wedding hire Foresight; they will not disappoint.
    Rema Married on 05/23/2015
    Our wedding video is breathtaking! We absolutely love it! Foresight Production did an amazing job putting it together. Very professional and remarkable work. Thanks again for our lovely wedding video;)
    Amanda Married on 04/05/2014
    Having videographers was on the too of my list for my wedding day. To say the least, this was the best decision! Foresight Productions is incredible and they are so fun. When I saw our video I was blown away. It was the best day of our lives and now it's like we can re-live it! Thank you Foresight Productions!
    Lurena Married on 02/14/2014
    So worth every money spent on this video. Amazing job!!! You be the judge.......watch the video.
    Tiffany Married on 09/28/2013
    They were absolutely wonderful to work with! The only thing that we could even think to say that made us slightly dissatisfied was the turn around time, but our product was so wonderful that it didn't matter! We highly recommend foresight productions!!
    Lisa Married on 08/17/2013
    Amazing group of men to work with! We had fun filming with them on our wedding day! The wedding video came out amazing and had all of us in tears! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Amazing work!!
    Abby Married on 07/27/2013
    I booked Foresight Productions back in January for our July wedding and I am more than satisfied with their work. The group did an amazing job capturing everything on our special day. It has been amazing sharing our video with friends and family and still seeing tears in everyone's eyes. Their work is phenomenal and I love that I have this keepsake forever and get to relive or wedding day every time I watch it. I recommend Foresight Productions to anyone!
    Cecilia Married on 06/15/2013
    Foresight Productions did a fabulous job on going above and beyond what we expected for our Wedding Day they were able to capture every littlest detail to the most memorable moments through out the whole day! Job Well Done!!!
  • User1075570 2+ years ago
    Foresight Productions went above and beyond my expectations. They provided us with a wonderful and touching video of our day that we will cherish forever.
    Julia Married on 09/29/2012
    Loved working with them! They made the effort to come to me and work with my schedule. My cousin used them and I wanted to change up my wedding video and they did exactly as I had asked! They double checked with me to make sure I loved the video before final production. The quality of their work is impeccable and so worth every penny!
    Carol Married on 08/04/2012
    We used Foresight Productions for our daughter's wedding in August. The crew was very easy to work with and blended into the crowd. They listened to what we wanted on our video and provided that and more. My daughter wasn't sure she wanted anyone taping her but was very happy with the outcome of the dvd also. Everyone that we have shown the dvd to has commented on its great content and flow. Thank you Foresight Production crew for giving us a lasting copy of the days events.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 07/14/2012
    We could not be more happy with foresight production! Getting a videographer was the best decision we could have ever made!
    Ashlie Married on 03/10/2012
    We were not sure if we were going to use a videographer at our wedding, after all, there are already so many costs associated with a wedding. We were referred to Foresight productions by our venue, Swiftwater Cellars in Cle Elum, WA. The entire process was seamless with their company. They were all very professional. The contract was straightforward, price was very reasonable and the final, finished product was worth every penny. The team was "low profile" during the ceremony and reception and our guests just thought they were other photographers. Now that our wedding is over, we know we would have regretted not doing this. The video was edited amazing to capture all highlights of our wedding and reception and the majority of our ceremony. We will watch this with our friends and family for years to come and we are so grateful to Foresight Productions for what they have created for us.
    Christina Married on 09/17/2011
    Foresight Productions provided amazing service from start to finish! Exactly what my husband and I wanted. We love that there was one videography with my husband while he was getting ready and another while I was. It was amazing to see after the fact! They were so flexable and easy to work with! At times I honestly didn't notice they were around while I was getting ready for the day! The highlight video is truly amazing! It looks like I am watching a movie! It was so well put together with beautiful music! The most important highlights of our special day that we will never forget! I have shown my highlight video to friends,family and coworkers and they are just amazed! I catch myself watching it all the time!

Thank you Foresight Productions for your amazing work! We will always have this video of our very special day and we have you to thank! By capturing the most important parts of our wedding, we truly will forever grateful!

Thank you!
    Gilbert and Christina Bazan
    Cassie Married on 06/25/2016
    This company was wonderful to work with and we got the most amazing product in the end. I would not hesitate to recommend them to all family and friends.