Foreman Productions, Inc Reviews

Foreman Productions, Inc 4
Foreman Productions, Inc 5

Sterling · Married on 10/20/2018

Kept my promise....

Over two years ago we heard the Brett Foreman band play at the Pass Club in Boca Grande. I commented to my husband "when our only daughter marries" that's the band we are hiring and we did!

Peter · Married on 10/06/2018

From the beginning, Jim handled the arrangements in a very professional way that made the process very easy .

When I met them during set up and asked if they needed anything , I got a short reply .... EVERYBODY DANCE !

As for the band , what can I say . They were fantastic . The crowd was from all over the country ( New York, California, Texas and Florida ) and they were all up on the dance floor . Some wedding bands substitute “ loud” for “ good” . Brett and the band were loud and great .

As much as they rocked the party, the dinner music was sedate and appropriate .

There is not a single thing the band could have done differently to improve the party . They were flat out perfect .

Brett and the band came to Vero Beach from the west coast of Florida . No one knew who they were . By the end of the night, everyone was asking
    “ where did you find these guys , they are fantastic” . Seldom do you get that question from people in their 20’s as well as people in their 60’s ( and everyone in between ) Everybody danced and everybody loved them . ( how can you not love a band with a sax player in the middle of the dance floor)

Seriously, we have 2 kids - our son was married a few years ago so our daughters wedding was the last party we were doing . It was going to be a special day no matter what, but Brett and his guys made it incredibly fun and memorable and as a parent I will alway appreciate the performance they brought that night .

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2018

The foreman's 5 band was outstanding and made our day so special with everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!! Brendon was fantastic performing during our ceremony on the beach as well as our dinner, the experience was amazing and we couldn't have asked for anything more! They definitely exceeded all our expectations and our guests LOVED them as much as we did! The process was so simple and easy an everything always seemed very organized, thank you so much for making our day the best day of our lives! Kelly & Tim Verschuren

Mike · Married on 06/03/2018

Excellent. We could not be happier. Great communication, ability to take our desires from concept to the implication beyond our exception. We highly recommend their services.

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2018

Foreman Productions was a joy to work with on our daughter's recent wedding at the JW Marriott on Marco Island. They were extremely thorough and prompt in answering all our questions and helping us with lighting as well as helping us book the most amazing band around! They provided the entertainment for the beach ceremony (steel drum and guitar), the cocktail hour (amazing saxophone player) and an 8-peice band that rocked the reception!

Taylor · Married on 04/21/2018

The Brett Foreman Band truly rocks! We hired them for our daughters wedding in April after we had attended a wedding prior to our daughters . The band kept the dance floor packed all evening we had never had so much fun at a wedding so decided that was the band we wanted for our daughter.
    We called and spoke to Jim to book hoping they would come to our venue in St. Augustine and they agreed and of course they did not disappoint. Our guest danced all night and for weeks after all our feedback from everyone was how great the band was. They are so talented and Jim was awesome to deal with every step of the way!

• F

Faith · Married on 04/20/2018

AMAZING WEDDING. ALL of our guests were saying the best wedding ever! The band ROCKED THE HOUSE. We extended extras hours and didn't want to leave. Cannot recommend them enough. If you get the chance book this band and have the wedding band of your dreams.

Sophie · Married on 12/30/2017

The Brett Foreman Band was phenomena! Thank you for playing a variety of music and interacting with our guests, everyone at the wedding loved it. From planning to executing, we really enjoyed working with Brett and Team. You truly made a special day even more magical.

John · Married on 11/03/2017

We found Foreman Productions on WeddingWire and they were great for us! They recommended DJ Boty he was awesome! He is more than just a DJ, he's a great MC as well. Our wedding reception was perfect, all according to the plan we made in advance. Highly recommend DJ Boty and Foreman Productions for your event!

• User5086182 · 1+ year ago

When we started planning our daughter's wedding a year out we found Foreman Productions when looking for a band. We secured Society Hill right away realizing that they would be perfect for the reception. (I have written a review separately for the band) We worked with Mitch Rossell from Foreman Productions who was extremely professional right from the start and helped us put together the ultimate wedding. He helped us find our florist (Destination Resources & Pink Tangerine) and then as the wedding got closer helped us bring together all the finishing touches ( lighting, draping, accent plants, accent furniture,cigar roller, food truck and more). Two weeks before the wedding I (the mother of the bride) realized that I wouldn't be able to manage the day of coordinating. I asked Mitch if he could find someone to take over for me and he found the perfect person - his wife, Monica. Monica was truly the reason I could relax and enjoy my daughters wedding - she took over and executed all of my planning perfectly and seamlessly.Mitch was also present the entire day ensuring everything behind the scenes ran perfectly. I am so grateful to them for helping us make our daughters wedding incredible and truly unforgettable. I would Highly recommend Foreman Production and especially Mitch to help your wedding day be the most amazing that it could be.

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

The Brett Forman Band was AMAZING! From the moment cocktail hour began, they had our guests engaged and then when the reception started, they kept everyone involved and interested in the events. They are so easy to work with and really want your day to be special! Would highly recommend for any event, but especially your wedding!!

Chelsie · Married on 10/14/2017

The guys in this company are absolutely amazing! Jim was wonderful figuring out who would work best with us and what we were looking for for our wedding. And also handing out ideas on where to have our parties since we had some changes due to Hurricane Irma. We were able to meet him so he could get a feel for what we wanted.
    We had Gerald, a spectacular saxophonist for our welcome party. He was a hit! Our families loved him! It was perfection.
    For our ceremony & cocktail hour we had Devon Meyers, an acoustic guitarist. And wow. Just unbelievable. Totally our style and it was great. I wish (I'm the bride) that I had more of an opportunity to actually listen to him. What I did hear was AMAZING!!!
    For the reception we had DJ BO-TY (Tyson) and he was GREAT! He wanted to meet with us beforehand to discuss what we wanted, get to know us, and he hit the nail on the head because he did everything and more that we had wished for. I feel that he understood us and it was the best dance party! We had a blast. I might be biased because it was my own wedding but my friends did say it was the best wedding they've been to!
    Just an all around GREAT experience and great people to work with. Definitely worth the expense because they are true professionals when it comes to weddings. I look forward to some other party in my life that I could use any and all of these guys again! I've also been recommending them to everyone that is telling me they're looking :)
    Thanks guys!

Foreman Productions, Inc 6
    Foreman Productions, Inc 7
    Foreman Productions, Inc 8
    Foreman Productions, Inc 9
    Foreman Productions, Inc 10

Alexis · Married on 08/25/2017

The Brett Foreman Band played for our wedding at the Beach House at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. They had an amazing set up for us during cocktail hour, dinner and for our after party. They literally didn't stop to take one break all night which blew all of our guests away! At most weddings, just when the crowd gets going - the band stops to take a break - not here. They didn't take one break and read the crowd and kept people on the dance floor the entire night. It was so amazing and all of our friends and family haven't stopped talked about it. I can't say enough positive things - you will not go wrong with this band. Lola and Brett have amazing voices and all the instrumentalists are incredible in their own right!

Laura · Married on 07/02/2017

Foreman Productions exceeded our expectations! Our guests all raved about the band at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Our day was amazing and our guests were completely entertained. Thank you again for all of the hard work in preparing and putting on such an amazing performance. We were all impressed by the saxophone player and his ability. WOW!

Our wedding was just perfect and we couldn’t have asked for any better. We would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone wanting to throw an amazing party.

Dave · Married on 06/10/2017

Foreman Productions handled our wedding flawlessly. Jim was the main organizer for all things music. From the early planning stage to the day of the wedding, Foreman Productions was flexible and there to handle all of our needs and requests. On the wedding day they delivered perfect music for our cocktail hour (Jordan), perfect DJ services for our dinner, and an outstanding band for our reception (the Foreman 5). Working with them was simple and efficient and they met and exceeded all expectations. I would not hesitate to work with them again. It was a great experience and they did a fantastic job. You will not regret working with them.

Mark Hannon · Married on 05/28/2017

My wife and I blown away by the Brett Foreman Band for our wedding. We had a good feeling ever since our initial conversations with Jim and Brett, but to hear them live on our wedding night was truly an amazing experience.

From the ceremony to the afterparty, we couldn't have asked for a better band and team to entertain us and our guests. And the reception itself was such a hit- from the song choices, mix of genres, transitions, letting me grab the mic for a song...but mainly the overall talent and energy of Brett's band really took to the night to another level. People were coming up to me throughout the night raving about them. The DJ was also great for the after party and I give him a lot of credit for accommodating our song choices on the fly. They also have the best sax player I've heard in person!

So a big THANK YOU to Jim and Brett and their incredible band. We wouldn't change a thing if we could do it all over again

Teri · Married on 04/22/2017

The Brett Foreman band absolutely made our wedding! We live in CA and Brett set up a call with us to go through things and it just made me so much more relaxing knowing that he had everything with the music under control. They played the whole event and did amazing. The party was the best and that was 100% thanks to the band. 10/10 I would recommend!!

Jessica · Married on 02/25/2017

the Bret Foreman Band and Foreman Productions were unbelievable to work with! I am from Boston, and this was a destination wedding. The amount of time that they took to call and talk with me and email with me each week was unreal. I still have guests raving about my wedding band, how amazing they were and how they got the crows up and moving no matter their age!

Foreman productions is the ONLY way to go down in South Florida!!

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

If you're looking for a great DJ or live band, stop here!! Forman Productions is amazing!!! We had DJ BoTy as our DJ for our wedding reception and he was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He was fun, upbeat and very attentive to me and my husband throughout the night. He would check on us and make sure we were happy with everything and if we wanted anything different or changed. Just a really nice and professional guy! I would seriously recommend anything Forman Productions has to offer.

Elyse · Married on 01/07/2017

We got married this January and had F5 play at our reception. If you want your guest to be in awe during dinner and on the dance floor all night follwing dinner AND talking about the "band at your wedding" for weeks (or maybe months) to follow, this is the band you want to book. We are BEYOND pleased with the band, definitely exceeded our expectations. They were all a pleasure to work with. They made the timeline planning very easy and helped me plan things that I didn't even think about! If you choose to have them at your wedding, you will NOT be disappointed! They are all so talented and enjoy what they do, and believe me, your guests will feel it. Brendon was a joy to work with and super professional, you can tell he has a lot of experience. They. Are. The Best. !!!

• User6458881 · 1+ year ago

Foreman Productions connected us with DJ Ceron for our wedding, and I can't picture our day without him! He was amazing from start to finish... detail oriented, unique, responsive, you name it! Thanks to both teams for making our wedding a truly memorable event!

Mark · Married on 12/17/2016

Absolutely loved this band! They really really made our night that much more special! I would and I have recommended them to anyone that is looking for a band!

andre · Married on 11/19/2016

Very professional, on time, and made are day awesome!

Cindy and Mikey · Married on 11/12/2016

The Foreman's 5 band was everything and more you could ever want from live entertainment especially on your wedding night. They blew us and all our guests away with their talent, the level of fun and energy they brought to the evening. People who are known to hate dancing and refuse to at most functions, did not sit down once. We feel truly lucky to have landed this band to play at our wedding. They even brought 7 members instead of their usual 5! They went above and beyond with everything, even kept playing until the resort closed it down!

We had a few random and special requests, some coming last minute and they handled all perfectly. Brendon learned a remake to a song and performed it flawlessly for our ceremony. We also changed our first dance song last minute and that was played and performed more beautifully than the original. This group is beyond talented and truly love what they do, it shows and is contagious. It is impossible to have this band performing and not be having an unbelievable time.

Mitch, the owner was truly wonderful to work with as well. He is vested in getting everything done correctly the first time around and always gives you an answer quickly. No question is too small or silly, he is patient, happy to help and get you answers. He set us up with our florist, the Pink Tangerine another division of the company that was absolutely a joy to work with as well. We plan on making an effort to check out their schedule when we're back in Naples, we cannot wait to hear them play again! Overall, this company offers pure talent and is a breeze and pleasure to do business with--with the most enthusiasm we recommend hiring this band and using this company for your wedding.