Fordham Footage Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 03/06/2022

Amazing Quality & True Care!

We highly recommend Fordham Footage for wedding videography! Not only are they incredibly kind, helpful, flexible, and caring, they also produce stunning, beautiful videos that truly capture the love of the whole day. We are in love with our DVDs and personalized poster; it is the perfect way to relive the day! Dale & his team are also very flexible and worked with us to capture every single moment of our wedding. Caitlyn was also very kind, fun to work with, and so helpful throughout the day. They were so great about being there and present to capture each moment, working cohesively with our photographers and family. If you are looking for beautiful, meaningful wedding videography, Fordham Footage is the best around.
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 08/14/2021

Videography

We LOVED working with Dale and the Fordham team. Our video is beautiful and more than we could have ever asked for. In addition, Dale is one of the nicest people who is dedicated to making sure you love the product you receive. We are so grateful.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea H. Married on 07/17/2021

Can't stop watching my video!

I wasn't planning on having a videographer, but decided to go for it, and I am SO GLAD we did, and especially glad we chose Fordham Footage. They were very communicative beforehand, worked so well with our other vendors. Trey, who shot our wedding, was super sweet and so professional. We LOVE our video and couldn't be happier!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 07/03/2021

100% would recommend!!

I would 100% recommend Fordham Footage for your wedding. Our sneak peak video brought tears to my eyes with how perfectly it captured our day. I would check out all of their videos before you decide you don’t want a videographer. They really brought our special day to life and we will cherish our video forever. Check them out!
    Sarah S. Married on 07/03/2021

Highly Recommend

Couldn’t be happier with our videos! All we could have hoped for and more!
    Cassidy S. Married on 06/19/2021

They were amazing

Fordham Footage went above and beyond to capture our wedding day perfectly. I was so thankful for their professionalism, but most importantly they were kind and easy going throughout the entire experience. I will watch our videos over and over! :)
    Taylor J. Married on 06/19/2021

So worth it!

After lots of research on local videographers, I knew Fordham Footage was who I wanted to work with for our wedding based off their previous work. I am so glad I did! Dale and the Fordham team we’re wonderful to work with, not only on the day of, but throughout the whole 2 years of wedding planning and changes through COVID. We had to push our wedding back twice and Fordham rolled with it the entire time and helped make the process painless! The day of they were so friendly and made me forget that there were cameras even rolling! Dale also went above and beyond by helping me get a video speech given by my Maid of Honor in New Zealand to play at our reception. I had no idea how to make that work and he took the reins and it went seamlessly and I am so grateful for that!

If you are on the fence about whether you need a videographer in general... you do! I was so nervous that day that I don’t remember much about our ceremony or the speeches. I have loved being able to watch the video and actually see everything and take it in!

Thanks again to Dale and his team for helping make our day fun and perfect!
    Mallory S. Married on 06/12/2021

Thankful for Dale and His Team

Thank you to Dale and his team for capturing our wedding day! The day flew by, so I am thankful that we have this video to look back on and reminisce our special day!
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 06/12/2021

I can’t say enough great things

I don’t even know where to start. From the first phone conversation where talking with Dale felt like family, to the excellence of his staff on our wedding day, to our finished product. Let me tell you, I knew a video of our day would be something special to us (though my husband didn’t understand why we needed a photographer AND a videographer), but the finished product was more beautiful and magical than I ever imagined. It captured and showcased our love in a way that has brought many who have seen it to tears. It is truly the most epic masterpiece that captured our day in a way that can never truly be expressed in words. Thank you so much to Dale and his team. P.S. My husband is now so happy we did this as well.
  • Marisa
    Marisa S. Married on 06/05/2021

Hire Fordham!! Just do it!!

After using Fordham for our June 2021 wedding we will recommend them to absolutely everyone! They were great with communicating through the planning process, the day of and following to make sure they built the perfect video for us. Videography is an investment that we’ll never regret and believe is a must have for weddings now. There are so many little moments that we either forgot or missed completely. We’re so thankful to be able to look back at our video for years to come!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Experience

It was a wonderful experience working with Fordham Footage. Their entire team was so incredibly nice and professional. They took care of literally everything and made our day so easy. They captured every moment of our day, big & small. It was so nice to be able to relieve our day through our video, especially since the day goes by so quickly. I cannot recommend this company enough! 10/10 wonderful experience!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing night

The Fordham crew was amazing on our special day! They were very self-efficient and knew what they were doing! We were very blessed to have them capture our night!
  • Allison
    Allison K. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing quality and team

Dale and his team did a perfect job! From capturing all the little moments throughout the day to all of the guests at the reception! We are so happy with the videos we have and they made the process easy, stress free and fun! Would recommend to anyone who is looking for an amazing videographer. Thank you so much!
  • Ann
    Ann K. Married on 04/03/2021

Could not have been better!

Dale and Caitlyn were absolutely amazing. We needed a videographer that would be able to livestream our wedding (due to covid) Dale was there to help us share our moment with all our loved ones from afar! Caitlyn was with me all day and was so nice and supportive! Loved them as team and in love with our sneak peek video. Cant wait to see the rest!!!
    Jessica K. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing product and experience

They captured our wedding day and could not have been better! They were so accommodating and their work is amazing!
    Kelsey M. Married on 11/07/2020

Great wedding Videographer

When planning our wedding, a videographer was something I was on the fence about. The money and commitment scared me. I searched for many different videographers then I finally found Fordham Footage. The price was appealing and there were so many past wedding videos for me to review that made me feel good about their work. When I first talked to Dale, he made me feel like such a top priority! I had millions of questions about the videography - what would I get, how would it work, what's the difference between the options I could pay for and he answered every single question with detail, and to my understanding. I never felt overwhelmed during this process. Dale is so easy to talk to! Come wedding day, our two videographers showed up on time and were the sweetest people! They were never in the way but were always there catching moments for us. I was so impressed by the content they went off and created on their own. When we got our videos back, I was so beyond happy! Literally, every moment was captured! I get to relive my beautiful day over and over again thanks to Fordham Footage. I am so glad I decided to hire a videographer for my big day and I am even more thankful that it was Fordham Footage!
    Jenna G. Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding Videographer

Very professional and easy to work with. They did a great job with the video and we got it back a lot quicker than expected. Highly recommend if you are looking for a videographer.
    Kaitlyn K. Married on 10/10/2020

The best videographer!

Fordham footage is amazing! I am so happy that they were apart of our day! They put together all the great moments for us! We love being about to relive our day!
    Liza M. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Videographer

Fordham Footage was very professional to work with and we got our videos back before I had even expected to hear from them.
  • Abby
    Abby Married on 10/03/2020

Awesome Video Team!

Fordham footage was wonderful to work with! We booked with them last minute when we had to reduce our guest list due to COVID so they could help us run a live stream for friends and family to watch from home. They were so helpful answering all of our questions and always responded quickly to emails. The live stream worked great and we are so happy we ended up going with a full day videography package with them! Caitlyn was awesome to work with the day of. She was right on time and captured everything perfectly. Our video turned out beautiful and we are so happy to have our special memories to watch for years to come!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany N. Married on 09/19/2020

The best videographer!

There’s a reason Fordham Footage gets awards year after year! They do the absolute BEST job!!! I can’t even tell you how happy I am that I hired this company. They are professional, so friendly and do outstanding work! Worth every penny! Dale and his staff are all so easy going. My husband was worried he would feel the videographer always there in the background but afterwards, he said that wasn’t the case at all! We barely even noticed them and yet they managed to capture every moment. Most importantly, the video quality has crystal clear imaging and sound which is very important. Your wedding day goes so fast, and after putting all that time, effort and money into it, why not put just a little more so you can actually remember it forever? It’s also great because you get to see the moments you couldn’t as a bride such as the guys getting ready or everyone walking in before you for the ceremony. I also highly recommend doing the prerecorded letters/vows because it makes the video that much more personal and special. I have already started recommending this company to friends getting married and I will continue to recommend them! :)
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 09/19/2020

Don’t even question it. Hire them!

am so so so glad we decided to get a videographer. With Covid, our ceremony was able to be live streamed so our guests that weren’t able to make it could feel apart of our big day. As a bonus, we were able to watch our ceremony and live it all over again on our honeymoon! Our highlight reel brought tears to my eyes and I know our video will do the same. Trey was professional, kind and just very down to earth. Dale was super easy to work with and just all in all the best of the best. If you are on the fence, trust me it’s worth every Penny.
    Madison R. Married on 09/18/2020

Perfection!

Fordham videography is absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with and very responsive. We got our video back within a month of our wedding! Trey did our wedding and he was very professional and at the end of the night asked if there was anything else specific we wanted recorded. I loved watching it back because he was able to catch everything so I could relive our wedding day!
    Rachael H. Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely perfect

Highly recommend to everyone! Our day went by so fast we love having a video to help remind us of our perfect day and all the details. We are truly speechless at the perfection of our video. It was better than ever imagined! Dale and his team were so easy to work with and the entire process went very smooth.