Forage Florals Reviews

5 | Santa Ynez, CA

5 Reviews for Forage Florals

Erin · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot thank Jill Redman at Forage Florals enough! As a professional interior designer, I have a very critical eye and not only did she take direction seamlessly, she added some wonderful design elements that breathed so much magic into the air and took the entire design to the next level. She is a true creative gem of a human being and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Bryan · Married on 04/27/2017

Jill is simply AMAZING! After meeting and discussing details of our destination wedding in Hawaii, she was quick to put together a detailed design including a sketch of ceremony arch and pictures of specific flowers being used. I knew I did not have to worry about a thing! From the arch at ceremony, to the cocktail table arrangements to the GORGEOUS table pieces that featured fresh fruits, foliage and incorporated the design through the entire event. Everyone of our guests were blown away! She worked quickly and focused on every detail. Cannot thank her enough for making our special day so beautiful!

Highly recommend Jill! You will not be disappointed !

Sent on 07/30/2017

lorin · Married on 10/04/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jill Redman at Forage Florals. Not only is she a lovely and kind person but she is an amazing florist. I had a pretty small budget for flowers and she was willing to work within my constraints. I really did not know what to expect when I showed up to the venue that day but what I saw was absolute perfection. She brought our vision to life. Everything we discussed was there and it was breathtakingly simple and wild and beautiful. I could not have asked for more. Jill really listens and helps you make decisions when you feel stuck or unsure and reminds you of what you can afford. She doesn't push you to do more or go outside of your comfort zone monetarily. She was amazing, the day was amazing and I am so grateful we chose her. This review cannot do justice to how beautiful she made the day look.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/14/2015

Unlike probably most brides, I really didn't care about flowers. Me and the hubs were more interested in putting our money towards what we perceived as more important things. And flowers die anyway! Well, I'm sure our wedding would've been just fine had we had no flowers or kept it it to a bare minimum, but it probably wouldn't have felt as magical and romantic and just simply stunning as it ended up being WITH the flowers. We couldn't have been happier with Forage. Jill Redman's flowers &arrangements were like out of a dream. For a girl who didn't care about flowers, I was completely obsessed with how they turned out....still am. Yes, they die, but the pictures and the memories last forever and that is priceless. We are so grateful to have had such a creative, talented florist on our team. She also incorporated the most gorgeous taper candles and brass bud vases....every little thing looked like it was made for each other. My husband & I worked really hard on some DIY touches displayed throughout the wedding and Jill's flower arrangements and tapers brought it all to life in a way we couldn't have imagined. It took experiencing it ourselves to feel the magic that a talented florist can create. We still get compliments about that day and how beautiful everything was, from my bouquet, the flower girl's crown, the boutonnières to the mom's corsages, who wore the most beautiful gold cuff bracelets that were adorned with even prettier wrist corsages. Finally, and possibly most important, was Jill herself. She was definitely one of our favorite vendors. Always so sweet and thoughtful and a joy to have around. We couldn't believe she was also the only vendor to follow up with us after the wedding. We really appreciated that because to the other vendors who didn't bother, it kind of made us feel like once they had our money, they were gone. I'd recommend Forage to anyone. I'll cherish the memories of her flowers &tapers forever. Thank God for photo &video!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/15/2017

We loved everything about Jill and Forage Florals! Her attention to detail from the way she packages the bridal party flowers to the personalized embroidered "drip cloth" for when you take the bridal bouquet out of the water are wonderful but most importantly her artistry with the flowers is amazing! We loved the arrangements! They were so beautiful -- using cool, local flowers that made the arrangements so special. There's nothing cookie-cutter about Jill's work!
    And Jill herself is a joy to work with -- so accommodating and nice!
    We love Forage Florals!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017