For The Moment Photography Reviews

For The Moment Photography 5
  • Marisa

Marisa Helms · Getting married on 10/11/2020

A dream to work with!

For the Moment Photography was excellent. I've been dreaming of my engagement photos since I was a little girl. Needless to say they made my dreams come true. They were a dream to work with and made my fiancé and I super comfortable during the entire process. Amanda even helped me size my photos to fit my wedding website. So happy we chose them. We recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Rachel Mansfield · Getting married on 07/18/2020

They are awesome!!

Amanda and Dustin were incredible!! Not only are they awesome photographers they are amazing people! They made us feel so comfortable and were so much fun to be around. From first reaching out to them until now, they’ve always been quick to respond and the easiest to work with. I couldn’t be happier with the experience we had or how our engagement photos turned out! I cannot stop obsessing over the photos! They captured our love perfectly! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jaimie

Jaimie Trowbridge · Married on 11/02/2019

Easy Breezy and Beautiful!

Our experience with For The Moment Photography was such a pleasure. Amanda made the process an absolute breeze from the very beginning. Amanda and her husband, Dustin were even sweet enough to travel across Florida to do a sunrise shoot for my husband and I in our hometown of Jupiter, Florda. Amanda and Dustin also photographed our wedding in Naples, Florida. Amanda and Dustin were great about keeping us on schedule for our wedding day. They were very professional and patient throughout the whole day/night! Both the engagement and wedding photos were emailed on time, beautifully edited and plentiful! Everyone that sees the pictures are very impressed with the quality and quality of the all the photos! We will cherish the photos forever and I can't thank them enough for being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Ashley B · Married on 10/26/2019

For the Moment Forever!

I booked Amanda and Dustin over a year and a half before our wedding. Amanda has helped ease my worries of wedding planning, and answered a million questions for me in that time, on top of her and Dustin being amazing photographers. They both are so sweet, and relaxing which is a breath of fresh air on a crazy long wedding day! They both go along with the flow, and their work is impeccable! As my husband and I continue to build memories in Florida, we will keep Dustin & Amanda in mind for all our photography needs :)

Sent on 11/14/2019

Rachel Tomashosky · Married on 07/20/2019

The best of the best

Amanda and Dustin are the BEST of the best. From day one I knew they were for us. We had a destination wedding in Marco Island, Florida. I flew down a couple of times before the event and Amanda was able to meet up with me and we were able to get to know one another. From that moment until the wedding, I went to Amanda with any questions I had. She wasn’t just there as my photographer but as a friend and someone I could trust to give their opinion. The day of the wedding they came early and took pictures of everything being set up. Dustin then left and went with the groomsmen to photograph them getting ready while Amanda stayed with the girls. They then tag teamed the ceremony both getting pictures from all different angles. After the ceremony, they had a list of everyone that I asked to be photographed. The family and group pictures were painless and so easy! My husband and I then did our own wedding photos on the beach. They made it so fun and relaxing that I didn’t even realize we were taking photos. Since they were so organized, all the photos went by so fast that we even got to enjoy some of our cocktail hour!! For the reception they were always taking candid’s and anytime I wanted a certain picture taken, they were there. In the middle of dancing, the strap of my dress came off…. I KNOW!!! Within seconds I made eye contact with Amanda and she called me over to the side. She took out a small sewing kit and right there she sewed my strap back on! I can honestly say they were the reason our day went so smoothly. The best part is that the photos are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! They are even better than I could have ever imagined I could never thank them enough for making our wedding the best day of our lives and for being able to capture every moment!

For The Moment Photography 6
    For The Moment Photography 7
    Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Wagner · Married on 05/10/2019

INCREDIBLE photographers - perfect duo!!

To say we are obsessed with our wedding photos is an understatement!!! Seriously... we can't stop looking at them. They got sooo many angles and moments/memories we didn't even realize they got. But let's back up... had a destination wedding in Marco Island. Finding a good photographer was really important to me, it was the first thing on my list. **You truly won't regret hiring For the Moment (they were worth every penny)!! Words cannot describe how incredible Amanda + Dustin are - they are super talented. Never met them prior to our wedding - Amanda was so helpful on the phone (she created our wedding timeline) and even more amazing in person!! She's the sweetest... honestly, from the moment she arrived she was my go-to girl. Kept me on time for the first look (I'm always late), COMPLETELY calmed me down, held things for me -- she really felt like a friend or sister (I know totally cheesy, but the truth)!! And Dustin - my husband STILL talks about how FUN he was with the guys. So chill and laid back. And the shots he got of them are priceless! I gave Amanda a very short list of images I wanted, the rest I left up to them (trust your photographer). They made sure we captured those photos + many more!! They had the best advice, suggestions and found the most amazing backgrounds - we love that we have a variety of backgrounds in our shots. During photos, they knew when the hubby needed a break - grabbed him a beer, lol! Just all-around amazing people (guests even commented how impressed they were). I feel we gained new friends and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

For The Moment Photography 8
    For The Moment Photography 9
    For The Moment Photography 10
    Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 03/16/2019

In Love with Our Wedding Photos!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love our wedding photos!!! From start to finish, Amanda was a delight to work with and made the process so easy and stress-free. I could not be happier. She was so supportive throughout the day, and when we were running a little behind schedule or when we couldn't figure out my bustle, she ensured not to worry or stress and really encouraged me to enjoy the moment. Besides being a pleasure, she is so talented!!! I will definitely use her again for our family photos when the time comes. Thank you so much Amanda and For the Moment Photography. You are the best!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Duo!

Amanda and Dustin are absolutely amazing! I can’t say enough great things about them. They’re so sweet, responsive, fun to work with, and (most importantly) take gorgeous pictures. We were really nervous about our engagement shoot and the posed pictures at our wedding, and they made us feel totally comfortable and we actually enjoyed ourselves! The pictures they took at our engagement shoot are absolutely beautiful and we can’t wait to see the wedding pics!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kelsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Wonderful Wedding Photogrpahy

Amanda and Dustin were wonderful! They photographed my engagement session and wedding day. Both sets of photos were beautiful and more than I could have ever hoped for. Even when I was really nervous in the engagement shoot, Amanda made me feel comfortable and perfectly captured our love and happiness. I am so happy that I have these beautiful photos to keep as memories of such a special day in my life. I would highly recommend For The Moment Photography if you are looking for an excellent wedding photographer in SW Florida!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing experience!

Amanda was an absolute fresh of breath air on my wedding day. Not only is she an amazing photographer and was sure to capture every second of my wedding, she was such a joy to be around. She made feel very calm , helped me with my dress and made sure at all times I was okay. I truly love how every single one of my pictures came out and I am so glad I used for the moment photography.

For The Moment Photography 11
    For The Moment Photography 12
    For The Moment Photography 13
    For The Moment Photography 14
    For The Moment Photography 15
    Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Mirena

Mirena · Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further. Seriously!

Meeting Amanda and Dustin was a stroke of luck. They were highly referred by a client of mine at a work seminar. From the minute we started talking, I knew they were the right fit. They live in Naples. We live in Orlando and the wedding was in Jupiter FL. Yet, they were reasonably priced and willing to travel wherever we needed them.

Besides the fact that their pictures are stunning, they are such a pleasure to work with. Amanda is super fast to reply to every email and text message throughout the entire process, she was very helpful anytime we needed suggestions or advise. Plus, they have the best personality! Amanda is very patient, very sweet, and explained everything really well. What a difference this makes! Their presence helped calm our nerves and allowed for more natural looking pictures. Our entire wedding party kept saying how much they loved our photographers.

About photography style, we loved that Amanda and Dustin are so versatile. You won't end up with photos that are all portraits, or all close-ups, or all in color. They take pictures in multiple styles, locations and looks which allows for a much more interesting photo album. They are also sure to capture all of the small details, beautifully.

I honestly can't wait to shoot with them again. They care about their clients and you can see it, not just in how they treat you, but in the work they produce. So happy to have found them!

Mirena and Phil Dumas

Sent on 10/31/2018

For The Moment Photography's reply:

Thank you Mirena + Phil for your amazing and kind words. Our experience with you has been amazing! We have loved every minute of getting to know you and see your beautiful family express the love they have for each other!!! It truly has been our pleasure to go document this part of your journey. xoxo D+A

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

They were so wonderful to work with!! And we absolutely love how the engagement and wedding pics came out! We definitely recommend them!! :)

Sent on 10/03/2018

For The Moment Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We loved being able to a part of this amazing day with you!!!!

Art · Married on 07/20/2018

We has a destination wedding on Marco Island. Coming from Chicago, we selected Amanda and Dustin from For The Moment Photography, and we are so happy we did! Amanda did everything she could to make the event go smoothly! She worked with our officiant, showed up on time with Dustin and was super professional. During the ceremony on our dock, she was working, but let us focus on the ceremony and each other. She then took photos of the wedding party, and some beautiful shots of the rings during a short celebration. She then accompanied us to the beach so we could finish up the session with some gorgeous photos on the beach with the sun setting behind us. She was prompt in getting us a sample of photos, and the full set arrived bout a week later.

Thank you both for being wonderful and doing a superb job in memorializing our wedding!

For The Moment Photography 16
    Sent on 08/05/2018

Mercedes · Married on 06/02/2018

Looking back on our wedding day 1 month later, our photography was the best investment we made. After the wedding day is over, other than your wedding ring, then photography is the only investment that remains with you forever. FTM had beyond exceeded our expectations!!!! Having the husband and wife creates such a great teamwork and dynamic. After the engagement shoot, we both looked at each other and both said, "We LOVE them!" I quickly referred them to my friends because I was confident enough that no one could do it better! On the wedding day, Dustin made my husband and all the guys totally comfortable during the getting ready photos (which my husband was not thrilled about doing until he met Dustin). Amanda was busy doing so many details shots at our getting ready location that I had no idea about until our album release - which was SO exciting to see! We told them candid photos are much more important to us than posed shots and that was exactly what we got! They let us enjoy our time with our friends and family the whole day while capturing the most beautiful pictures to show the emotions, support, and love happening throughout the day. I had no idea how many moments they were capturing until I received our album. If I can give any bride advise for their wedding planning it would be to 1) Invest the most in your wedding photographer (husband and wife duo is THAT much better) and 2) Trust your photographer. We spent the money on a photographer that we truly trusted, so that we had to do little work and worry less that our we would get what we want. So glad we did, because the album we got back was beyond more than we could have ever dreamed it would be. It shows our personality and our loving (but totally wild and crazy) support system. Somehow Amanda and Dustin were able to capture the love and humor we share together. I would go with FTM over and over again. I hope we can continue to work with them over the years for all of our memories and milestones.

For The Moment Photography 17
    For The Moment Photography 25
    For The Moment Photography 26
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

From the sidelines, I’ve always admired Dustin and Amanda’s professional demeanor and careful attentiveness to their work. So when my wedding day came, I was in for a real treat! With whomever she’s working with, Amanda becomes more than just a photographer - she really is your best friend for the day. She is quick and creative in setting up scenes, she kindly organizes family and friends...she’ll even personally clean the grass stains out of your wedding dress! Whatever you need, the Turners are there. They are all the professional service with a real personal touch. Oh, and their photos of course are real jaw droppers, capturing all the beautiful moments with great attention to detail, bringing back all the emotions and memories of your perfect day!

For The Moment Photography 27
    For The Moment Photography 28
    For The Moment Photography 29
    For The Moment Photography 30
    For The Moment Photography 31
    Sent on 05/30/2018

Madi · Married on 04/14/2018

Dustin and Amanda are amazing photographers! My heart was so happy just seeing the preview of our wedding photos! We could not be happier to have had them for our special day!

For The Moment Photography 32
    For The Moment Photography 33
    Sent on 04/17/2018

Brenda · Married on 01/20/2018

Dustin and Amanda with For The Moment Photography were absolutely amazing to work with! Every photo was perfectly thought out and they really captured the moment. They have a very consistent style that’s clean, bright and very elegant. My husband and I aren’t the most photogenic people but somehow they made us both look absolutely stunning! Having a good photographer was one of the most important things to me so I would have that moment captured for a life time and I can honestly say that I am so unbelievably happy with every picture they took! They are absolutely amazing people and photographers! 10/10 would recommend!!!

For The Moment Photography 34
    Sent on 01/28/2018

Amy · Married on 11/25/2017

These are the people, the husband and wife duo, that you want to preserve all the love, details and memories on the day you have planned so much for. I have used them for both my girls engagement shoots, weddings and some of my grandson and I just love everything about them! You will have so many photos you love you wont even know which to choose. It makes making a gallery wall so easy and watch out facebook and instagram, you will want to share their photos with everyone!

For The Moment Photography 35
    For The Moment Photography 36
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Abigail · Married on 11/25/2017

I don’t think 5 stars is enough for Dustin and Amanda, they were incredible for our wedding day!! We couldn’t be happier with how our photos turned out and they are so great to work with. We definitely recommend them if you want more amazing pictures than you know what to do with!!

For The Moment Photography 37
    For The Moment Photography 42
    For The Moment Photography 43
    Sent on 01/11/2018

Candice · Married on 11/18/2017

Not only are dusty and Amanda so talented at what they do but they’re also so incredibly fun to work with! They always made us feel at ease and took our wants & needs into consideration. On our wedding day we didn’t have the most ideal weather so first of all our photographers were the best champs in the cold and rain, but also from our pictures you would’ve had no idea, they all turned out better than we could have hoped for! We have absolutely no regrets picking ForTheMoment!

For The Moment Photography 44
    For The Moment Photography 52
    For The Moment Photography 53
    Sent on 07/30/2018

Maria · Married on 11/11/2017

We simply adored using Amanda and her team! The For the Moment Photography team went above and beyond our expectations. The images were unique, spontaneous and creative. Well worth the investment. Highly recommend!
    Maria and Archie Younge

For The Moment Photography 59
    For The Moment Photography 60
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amanda and Dustin with For The Moment Photography! From the initial communication to our wedding day, Amanda was the absolute best! She is organized, knowledgeable, supportive and caring. I appreciated how easy she was to work with and how she ensured everything was taken care of before our big day. The day of our wedding, Amanda and Dustin made us and our entire wedding party feel at ease. It was important for us to be comfortable and they absolutely made us feel that way! It goes without saying that our photos are incredible! I am thrilled with the final product and am so thankful we found For The Moment Photography! 100% would recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • EMily

EMily · Married on 08/02/2017

Straight out of a fairytale!

WOW! We have had the absolute best experience! For the moment was referred to us by a close friend (who’s photos were just incredible). From my very first email to Amanda, she was quick,fun and already creating a vision/plan for the day. It was very comfortable/easy to talk to her throughout the contracting process.

On the day of our engagement shoot it was a very raining day in St. Louis. Amanda was calm, easy going and reassured us she had it under control. Needless to say, we had an amazing afternoon “playing in the rain” ! She eve even brought a toy for our dog Hudson. Leading up to the wedding, we were in constant communication! When Dustin and Amanda showed up to the hotel on wedding day, it was like I was greeting two of my best friends. Both my husband (Kyle) and I felt very comfortable with them throughout the day!

Now to the good stuff – THEIR PHOTOS ARE ABSOLULEY STUNNING! Every time we got a sneak peak, highlight, wedding gallery notification I would run through the house screaming, jumping up and down and SO excited to see them. Every. Single. Photo. is straight out of a fairytale.

If you want your exact wedding vision to be captured via photo, look no further. I’m already thinking of more events I can have them photograph!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Becky · Married on 07/02/2017

Amanda and Dustin took our family photos and we are so in love with them! In my career, I have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of photographers and they are definitely a top favorite! We have several of their prints from our session in our home and they make me smile every time I see them. I don't know how they did it, but they were able to beautifully capture our 9 month old daughter and dog (who were both kind of all over the place!). Thank you, For the Moment Photography! We can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/26/2017

For the Moment Photography is AMAZING! They photographed my sons wedding and they were able to take a nervous bride, an awkward groom, scenery and locations that were ordinary, and made them look outstanding. They made a wedding done on a budget look like a million dollars. I always said after I got married, the one thing I wanted my kids to have at their wedding was a professional photographer (I didn't have one) and For the Moment validated everything I believed. I hope we have more special occasions to call on them again! I have had them photograph engagement, wedding, and senior pictures and couldn't be happier. The pictures, as well as Amanda and Dustin are exceptional!

Sent on 04/26/2018