For Better For Less Wedding Flowers Reviews

140 Reviews for For Better For Less Wedding Flowers

• Christina

Christina J. · Married on 06/26/2021

Seashell Bouquet

Laura was so helpful and easy to work with! My bouquet was stunning!!! Great prices and couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/06/2021
  • Laurie

Laurie B. · Married on 06/24/2021

Gorgeous flowers to top off the most amazing wedding!!

My daughter was married on 6/24/21. After many changes throughout the past year and a half, Laura stuck with us and provided the most beautiful arrangements!! She went above and beyond what we asked of her. My daughter said the flowers were the most beautiful she has ever seen!! Thank you Laura!! Very reasonable and absolutely excellent service!!

Sent on 07/09/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful arrangements with a little extra

Laura was a God send to me in many ways. Totally supported me with my vision and definitely came through with extra surprises. Thank you for ALL that you do.

Sent on 06/14/2021
  • Callie

Callie A. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing experience!!

I would highly recommend For Better For Less. Laura was amazing to work with & so helpful with helping us pick out flowers to match my vision. Very professional & organized. The flowers were so BEAUTIFUL & really helped make our wedding perfect. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Leah

Leah L. · Married on 04/02/2021

Wonderful Experience

I would highly recommend For Better For Less. They were the florist for my son's wedding and because they did such a fantastic job I recommended them to my daughter for her wedding. The wedding flowers were very different at each wedding but they were absolutely beautiful and we receive so many compliments from the guests. Flowers are such an important part of a wedding and For Better For Less knows what they are doing and they do it well.

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/13/2021

Stunning & Exactly as I Envisioned

Laura is an absolute pleasure to work with, I can not express how beautiful each and every one of my wedding day flowers looked, and how much she paid attention to my needs and details. Laura and her crew are extremely professional, I’d recommend them any day.

Sent on 03/14/2021

Amanda S. · Married on 02/16/2020

Best wedding florist!

I can’t say enough good things about for better for less. Laura was absolutely amazing to work with- she was so quick to respond, offered great suggestions and knew my vision better than I did. She’s so accommodating and really works with you to ensure you have the wedding flowers of your dreams! I cried when I saw my ceremony and reception flowers- they were more perfect than I could imagine. For better for less made our dream come to life!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Perfect florist

Laura is great! She is professional and provides great service. Our flowers were perfect for both our wedding ceremony and reception. I highly recommend her and her company!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Krystan

Krystan · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Work on a Budget

I am speechless at how amazing Laura is and the work she did for our wedding. It was better than anything I could’ve ever imagined. I will admit, I did not have a large floral budget, a super detailed vision, or the knowledge of flowers to begin with. But what Laura created for our wedding blew anything I could’ve pictured out away. She perfectly captured what we were looking for and her work was beyond amazing. And did I mention budget, I cannot believe she did what she did for the budget we gave her. Truly amazing. And leaving those flowers at the hotel was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done.

Sent on 02/09/2019

B · Married on 10/21/2018

Great experience

Laura is great! She was on time and did everything in the background on the day of the wedding with ease. The flowers looked incredible and everyone was happy!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Alissa · Married on 07/13/2018

Laura was amazing!! I loved my flowers!! Everyone should really reach out to Laura as she does an amazing job! She met me at my hotel and then went to my venue and set everything up!! Amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Elicia · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous flowers - better than I imagined they'd be! So easy to work with as well.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/04/2018

I could not have been happier with the way our flowers turned out. They were absolutely gorgeous. Laura was very kind and professional. I shared with her some pictures of what kind of flowers I wanted and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend For Better For Less Wedding Flowers!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Tineisa · Married on 03/17/2018

Laura anf her team were awesome!! All of the floral arrangements, table settings, bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful!!! Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Maritsa · Married on 02/03/2018

I used this vendor on the recommendation of a close family friend that had worked with her in the past who raved about the service and quality of work. I must say that I was not disappointed one bit! Laura the owner was a dream to work with. She was so mindful of our budget and worked with us every step of the way to give us what we wanted. The best part of working with Laura is that she really cares about what you envision your day to be and want it to look like. She doesn't try to push her view or style onto you. She was very prompt in responding to our questions, and even when we changed things was very accommodating. I loved everything she created for our big day and our guest could not stop complementing us on how beautiful everything was. I really feel I got the most for my money, and I would recommend using Laura to anyone who would ask without hesitation.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Catherine J. · Married on 01/08/2018

My flowers for my wedding were so beautiful! I had a one of a kind bouquet.

I loved, loved, loved my flowers. I asked to have my bouquet made up of flowers that spelled Adam. Laura did an amazing job. Pictures don’t do them justice.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

I decided on some unique flowers for my wedding, and looked around a lot. Laura knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning and all of the pictures and ideas she provided were even better than I expected. Plus her rate was very reasonable for her services. I could not wait to see my flowers. Laura did not disappoint. I actually cried when they were delivered, for some reason it all became real at that moment. My flowers were so amazing. They were colorful and tropical and everything I imagined plus more. They were focal points throughout the wedding and they added so much to every picture. I could not have been happier with Laura and cannot recommend her enough for your wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

I was, and am so happy with my florists. They were creative, kind and talented. I was in awe when I saw my bouquets and centerpieces. They were even better than I imagined. I would use them over and over again if I could afford a wedding every year. I also must have made at least 13 changes - adding a bridesmaid, taking one out, adding a table, etc. and she was totally and completely accommodating.

I was thrilled with everything about my flowers!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

Laura did an amazing job on flowers & bouquets!!!
    My bouquet was beautiful, I chose all lilies for my grandmother & they came out perfect just like we picked & went over!!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2017

Laura with For Better For Less Wedding Flowers exceeded our expectations with our floral arrangements. Her floral arrangements were incredibly beautiful, larger than we expected and just breath taking! What makes us even happier was that we loved our flowers and felt Laura's pricing was very fair. Thank you Laura for everything!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Lori · Married on 03/18/2017

For Better for Less Flowers provided the flowers for my son and new daughter in law’s wedding this past weekend! They were stunning!! The Bride’s bouquet was phenomenal, as well as every flower arrangement, bouquet and the gorgeous gazebo flower decor!! They did a BREATHTAKING job!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Erin · Married on 10/21/2016

When I went to pick out the flowers for our wedding, I knew nothing about flowers or what I wanted. Irene from FBFL asked me the most detailed questions to help my brain and mouth connect to figure out exactly what I really wanted, and the end result was gorgeous :) perfectly priced as well, I had a very large bridal party: 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsman, a ring bearer and 3 flower girls and a jr bridesmaid, we got a great deal :)

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Sara822

Sara · Married on 10/20/2016

Our wedding flowers were perfect! Exactly what I had envisioned, and Irene and Laura were very easy to work with. Despite the fact our order was relatively small, I never felt like I wasn't an important customer. Communication was prompt and the flowers were exactly as I discussed, although even prettier than I thought they'd be!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Celia · Married on 07/23/2016

Highly recommended! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Laura made the whole process a wonderful experience. She worked with me on flowers within my budget and we could have not been more pleased with her quality of work.
    Celia and Chris

Sent on 04/01/2017

Maisa · Married on 06/04/2016

The flowers on my wedding were IMPECCABLE even though it was a hot day. Irene was great throughout the entire process, since the first meeting she was kind to come in on her day off to meet us since we were living out of town.
    She took care of everything, no headaches and no surprise costs. Strongly recommend this vendor, will definitely be working with them again in the future!

Sent on 06/09/2016