For Better For Less Wedding Flowers Reviews

For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 5
For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 6
For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 7

Alissa · Married on 07/13/2018

Laura was amazing!! I loved my flowers!! Everyone should really reach out to Laura as she does an amazing job! She met me at my hotel and then went to my venue and set everything up!! Amazing!!!!

For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 8
    For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 9

Elicia · Married on 05/19/2018

Gorgeous flowers - better than I imagined they'd be! So easy to work with as well.

Kathleen · Married on 05/04/2018

I could not have been happier with the way our flowers turned out. They were absolutely gorgeous. Laura was very kind and professional. I shared with her some pictures of what kind of flowers I wanted and she was able to do exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend For Better For Less Wedding Flowers!

For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 10
    For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 11
    For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 12

Tineisa · Married on 03/17/2018

Laura anf her team were awesome!! All of the floral arrangements, table settings, bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful!!! Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!

Maritsa · Married on 02/03/2018

I used this vendor on the recommendation of a close family friend that had worked with her in the past who raved about the service and quality of work. I must say that I was not disappointed one bit! Laura the owner was a dream to work with. She was so mindful of our budget and worked with us every step of the way to give us what we wanted. The best part of working with Laura is that she really cares about what you envision your day to be and want it to look like. She doesn't try to push her view or style onto you. She was very prompt in responding to our questions, and even when we changed things was very accommodating. I loved everything she created for our big day and our guest could not stop complementing us on how beautiful everything was. I really feel I got the most for my money, and I would recommend using Laura to anyone who would ask without hesitation.

Catherine Jacobs · Married on 01/08/2018

My flowers for my wedding were so beautiful! I had a one of a kind bouquet.

I loved, loved, loved my flowers. I asked to have my bouquet made up of flowers that spelled Adam. Laura did an amazing job. Pictures don’t do them justice.

For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 13
    For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 14
    For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 15
    For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 16
    For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 17

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

I decided on some unique flowers for my wedding, and looked around a lot. Laura knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning and all of the pictures and ideas she provided were even better than I expected. Plus her rate was very reasonable for her services. I could not wait to see my flowers. Laura did not disappoint. I actually cried when they were delivered, for some reason it all became real at that moment. My flowers were so amazing. They were colorful and tropical and everything I imagined plus more. They were focal points throughout the wedding and they added so much to every picture. I could not have been happier with Laura and cannot recommend her enough for your wedding!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

I was, and am so happy with my florists. They were creative, kind and talented. I was in awe when I saw my bouquets and centerpieces. They were even better than I imagined. I would use them over and over again if I could afford a wedding every year. I also must have made at least 13 changes - adding a bridesmaid, taking one out, adding a table, etc. and she was totally and completely accommodating.

I was thrilled with everything about my flowers!

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2017

Laura did an amazing job on flowers & bouquets!!!
    My bouquet was beautiful, I chose all lilies for my grandmother & they came out perfect just like we picked & went over!!!

Debbie · Married on 05/13/2017

Laura with For Better For Less Wedding Flowers exceeded our expectations with our floral arrangements. Her floral arrangements were incredibly beautiful, larger than we expected and just breath taking! What makes us even happier was that we loved our flowers and felt Laura's pricing was very fair. Thank you Laura for everything!

Lori · Married on 03/18/2017

For Better for Less Flowers provided the flowers for my son and new daughter in law’s wedding this past weekend! They were stunning!! The Bride’s bouquet was phenomenal, as well as every flower arrangement, bouquet and the gorgeous gazebo flower decor!! They did a BREATHTAKING job!!

For Better For Less Wedding Flowers 18

Erin · Married on 10/21/2016

When I went to pick out the flowers for our wedding, I knew nothing about flowers or what I wanted. Irene from FBFL asked me the most detailed questions to help my brain and mouth connect to figure out exactly what I really wanted, and the end result was gorgeous :) perfectly priced as well, I had a very large bridal party: 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsman, a ring bearer and 3 flower girls and a jr bridesmaid, we got a great deal :)

• Sara822

Sara · Married on 10/20/2016

Our wedding flowers were perfect! Exactly what I had envisioned, and Irene and Laura were very easy to work with. Despite the fact our order was relatively small, I never felt like I wasn't an important customer. Communication was prompt and the flowers were exactly as I discussed, although even prettier than I thought they'd be!

Celia · Married on 07/23/2016

Highly recommended! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Laura made the whole process a wonderful experience. She worked with me on flowers within my budget and we could have not been more pleased with her quality of work.
    Celia and Chris

Maisa · Married on 06/04/2016

The flowers on my wedding were IMPECCABLE even though it was a hot day. Irene was great throughout the entire process, since the first meeting she was kind to come in on her day off to meet us since we were living out of town.
    She took care of everything, no headaches and no surprise costs. Strongly recommend this vendor, will definitely be working with them again in the future!

Keila · Married on 06/03/2016

Irene and her flowers were the best part of my wedding. The table decor, the cake decor and everything she did was excellent. I got married 6/3/16 at the Rusty Pelican and I'm still in love with everything. She did an amazing job.

Linda · Married on 03/20/2016

Irene Baxter at forbetterforless.com did a fabulous job on my flowers for my wedding. They were beautiful! And the price was so reasonable. I would recommend her highly. She was a pleasure to deal with - so accommodating and so talented.

Irene was absolutely AMAZING!!! Our wedding was flawless thanks to Irene!! All of our fabric/arrangements throughout the ceremony and reception were perfection. What impressed me the most was Irene's staff the day of. We had a horrific experience with our cake and without Irene and her fabulous staff our cake would have never looked as good as it did. Thank you so much for absolutely everything. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! The wedding wouldn't have been as perfect without your expertise! Your work was beautiful!

My husband and I used For Better for Less Flowers for our destination wedding in Clearwater Beach, FL. Irene was a pleasure to work with. Since it was a destination wedding, everything was done via email and telephone. I sent her pictures of what I wanted my centerpieces and bouquets to be and to say they came out amazing would be an understatement. Flowers were fresh, perfectly arranged and looked beautiful. She also provided us with the arch fabric and added starfish to complete the look. Overall experience with this vendor was great and would recommend to anyone.

Melanie · Married on 10/25/2015

Irene was AMAZING!!!! At first I was a little hesitant because her pictures on her website were a little outdated and not the style I was looking for but I'm so glad I didn't let that change my mind.

I showed her a bunch of pictures of what I liked and my bouquet/centerpieces turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Shes also AFFORDABLE and always responded very quickly to emails!

I would recommend her to anyone! You wont be disappointed!

Irene was absolutely fantastic. The flowers and lighting she helped select for the tables were beautiful, and they were perfect for the transition for evening to night. She also did a great job with the bouquets and flowers for the wedding party, and the flowers adorning the wedding gazebo. We also appreciated her practical approach to creating a beautiful wedding, but keeping the price in check.

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

As this is my first/only wedding, I was blown away with the cost of flowers. I thought I was working with a pretty decent budget but when I went to another vendor (only ones authorized for ceiling treatments at our venue), I was a little discouraged. I contacted Irene pretty last minute, but she got me right in for an appointment and after I received the quote I almost cried, I was actually going to be able to have flowers at my wedding! We actually got more flowers than my first quote at another florist for less money and they were EXACTLY what I wanted. The arrangements were so gorgeous. Absolutely recommend FBFL for any wedding. Fabulous work, Irene is a wonderful lady!

Patti · Married on 09/19/2015

Elegant yet simple. Flowers were absolutely beautiful. Who said you had to pay a fortune on your wedding day for flowers. The staff at For Better For Less did an amazing job with the flowers. From the wedding to the reception, it was absolutely stunning. The perfect color and they knew just want I wanted without even having to explain in detail. The roses were perfect, the bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and the wedding party flowers were just perfect. Thank you. The wedding was absolutely perfect because of the special touches they added. I would highly recommend them. Your day will be beautiful.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/06/2015

Our centerpieces and bouquets came out beautiful!! They were beyond my expectation and really made our banquet hall come together!

Kaylee · Married on 08/08/2015

Irene was absolutely wonderful and a delight to work with! Even up to the last minute add ons we had! She accomplished it all! When it came to planning a destination wedding, not a lot was 'easy,' but flowers didn't seem to be a big burden at all thanks to Irene!