For Always Photos Reviews

For Always Photos View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Neil B. Married on 11/16/2020

Nothing short of Amazing!

Delaney was great. She is professional, kind, has a great sense of humor, and is extremely talented. She is just what we needed on our special day.

Neil-

Thank you so much! I had such a blast with you and Andy! Thank you for letting me capture your beautiful day.
    Kara B. Married on 10/10/2020

INCREDIBLE Engagement and Wedding photographers

I do not know where to even begin with how incredible Delaney and Lindsey are as photographers. We choose them a year in advance of our wedding so we could do engagement photos and a year later photos for our wedding. They were both so sweet, funny, and talented! My husband hates getting photos done and they made the whole experience so relaxing and playful. We brought our dogs to our engagement shoot and they were great about incorporating them and patient when the dogs didn't want their pictures taken.

Our wedding photos came out better than I could ever expect. We wanted very candid photos and they nailed them!! Both ladies showed up early and captured laughter, joy, and a few tears perfectly. We took some great formal photos that I have never felt more beautiful in. A hurricane went through the day of the wedding and these girls were the best troopers. Delaney and Lindsey set up incredible photos, timed the rainstorms, and worked their butts off. Our friends and family loved the photos so much, they have all asked for prints of the wedding and if they could book with them as well.

If you are looking for a photographer. I could not recommend these 2 more! It really felt like hanging out with friends they entire day!

For Always Photos's reply:

Kara- WOW! Thank you for the wonderful review and for letting us take part in your wedding! You and Jason and the fur babies were great subjects for the photo sessions. Especially, for not letting the weather ruin your wedding day! I know you all will be very happy in your new married life! Congrats!
    Brittany G. Married on 11/02/2019

Comfortable and easy

Lindsey made our day stress free! We are pretty introverted people and aren’t big on photos, but she made it all quick and easy and we felt comfortable having the pictures done and not awkward and forced. I can’t wait to see the outcome!
    Kayla Married on 09/29/2019

Truly amazing!

Delaney was so great to work with! She really made it a special and positive experience. The pictures came out so pretty as well, we can’t stop looking at them! We really couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

For Always Photos's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kayla! I had a blast photographing you two! Best wishes to you & Luke!
    Angi B. Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome Team!

This team was very helpful with our small wedding. Their professionalism was awesome and the different poses and such that they offered during the pictures turned out great!
    Mindy D. Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!!!

I am very happy with our wedding photos. Very professional and easy to work with.
    Chuck J. Married on 05/09/2019

Such a joy!!

We really enjoyed using this Father Daughter team❤️ So sweet and caring. Delaney was so much fun doing our photo shoot. She treated us as if she has known us forever. Thank y’all for helping make our wedding day sooo beautiful and memorable ❤️ God Bless

For Always Photos's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for letting my dad officiate and letting me photograph your love!! Best wishes!
    Tonya Married on 04/06/2019

So Happy !!!

You will not be disappointed! Delaney and her team will go out of their way to make your day special. Every photo is amazing. I had a hard time choosing a favorite . They really are passionate
    about what they do, and it shows!!

For Always Photos's reply:

Tonya, thank you for the review!! You & Brad were so sweet to photograph. Wishing you both many many years of lots of love!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey M. Married on 10/06/2018

10 out of 5 stars

Delaney and Lindsey deserve 10 stars for their incredible photography, amazing upbeat and fun personalities, professionalism, and budget-friendly packages. My husband hates photo shoots and these ladies had both of us laughing and smiling for both our engagement photos and throughout our wedding (which is a big deal when your significant other usually hides from the camera). Delaney and Lindsey became part of our family during our experiences with them, and that extra attention shows in the quality of their work. For Always Photos puts the customer first, ensuring that locations/times/dates fit within busy schedules...I was planning my wedding from Virginia and these ladies immediately relieved much of my stress with their prompt responses and suggestions of the perfect photo locations. The photo sessions were a blast, and when the photos were published I was blown away by the love they captured. I’m thankful for the amazing work that helped make our big day perfect and would recommend this talented duo to anyone!

For Always Photos's reply:

Wow. Wow. Wow! Thank you for this incredible review! You and Dan truly became family to us as well. Forever thankful for having the opportunity to capture your love. We hope married life is THE BOMB!

Lots of love- Delaney & Lindsey
    Jenifer S. Married on 09/19/2015

Saved the day

I had my Wedding Cavenders Castle 4 years ago!! When I moved into my new home our photos were lost. I reached out to the owners and they were able to get them for me.