Footloose Entertainment Reviews

162 Reviews for Footloose Entertainment

• Taylor

Taylor Beagan · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Wedding DJ

Kris with Footloose is the best! He takes charge and makes you feel like royalty at your event. A true professional. Made our wedding a great party with great music!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Malorie

Malorie Robinson · Married on 08/02/2020

Hire Footloose!

Kris was the best DJ! He played music that kept people dancing all night, made seamless transitions, was prepared and professional, and the lighting effects were outstanding. It was a pleasure working with him leading up to our wedding as well -- he made helpful suggestions and was quick to respond to our questions. The photo booth is super fun, too! All around he is a kind, fun professional!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Desiree · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing DJ!

I cannot recommend Footloose Entertainment enough! Dennis was fantastic and the reception was non stop dancing! We especially loved that he would check with us if someone requested a song we might not have wanted, we highly recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Brooke Adkins · Married on 03/14/2020

Great Experience!

Kris with Footloose was very easy to work with and really helped us with structuring our reception/after party. We had our wedding at the White Room, and Footloose is one of their preferred vendors. We can totally see why! Kris not only included our requests, but played to the crowd and kept everyone dancing! We all had a blast! I would highly recommend Footloose Entertainment to anyone needing a professional DJ for an event.

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Lynch · Married on 02/29/2020

Awesome! Kris was great!

Kris was the best DJ! Played a perfect flow of songs throughout the night! Very fun!! We also got a photo booth through them and it was great!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Hayes · Married on 01/11/2020

Simply the Best!

We had the pleasure of having Kris as our DJ for our wedding reception, and I cannot recommend him enough! With DJs, it is sometimes hard to choose them as you cannot always see their "work" ahead of time as you can with a photographer, florist, etc. However, we were SO fortunate to choose such a professional and FUN DJ to work with! He did a wonderful job of playing music that kept us on the dance floor ALL NIGHT (literally, my husband and I did not leave the dance floor!). My reception could have been 10 hours longer we were having such a blast! The photobooth and new setup he brought were amazing! He did a great job of keeping the night moving. As a bride, I truly could not have asked for anything more from our DJ. We had the best time!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie Schmidt · Married on 11/25/2019

Great Job!

Kris at Footloose was recommended by a local florist and we were happy with his services! He spoke with us beforehand to see what our choices were regarding music and timeline and was flexible and professional. He kept people on the dance floor with appropriate music choices (there were kids present) - in fact some guests mentioned the party ended too soon!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2019

Great choice!

We had the pleasure of working with Dennis! He was very easy to reach, willing to go over everything with me prior to the big day and made the actual wedding day run so smoothly! Never once did I have to worry about a thing. Thank you Footloose Entertainment!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Elaine · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing DJ Services and Photobooth

We knew from the time we met Kris at a tasting event at our venue that he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. After talking to him we knew he would be able to keep the night moving with our diverse crowd (we knew some people would be difficult to get on the dance floor). Footloose's online planner was so easy to use. On top of that, the other songs Kris played were perfect for the group. As I said, he kept the night moving well from dinner to first dance to cake cutting. He even helped re-bustle my dress when it came out of its bustle.
    We also utilized Footloose for their photobooth services, and loved the results! I feel the value for the money was very reasonable, and would highly recommend Kris and Footloose Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Staffelli · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend!

We worked with Kris as our DJ for our wedding in October and we were not disappointed! Working with him before the wedding was easy and smooth and he even helped us with finalizing last minute details! On the day of the wedding everything went as planned and he even went above and beyond making sure my husband and I always had a full drink in our hand! We definitely recommend Footloose Entertainment!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Laufer · Married on 10/11/2019

The best DJ!!

Kris was the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely the best. He read the crowd very well and played music that had people dancing all night. He even let one of my bridesmaids behind the booth to play DJ for a minute. He was so helpful and accommodating for us. He was also so nice and made sure we were happy the whole night with the music choices... even with the weird choices. We highly recommend footloose for any event!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Kat · Married on 04/13/2019

Footloose Entertainment DJ & Photo Booth

Kris was outstanding. He was able to accommodate all our processional/recessional music selections and kept everything on the timeline. He had everyone up and dancing to the music! Total professional. The guests raved about the photo booth and the uplights we chose as well.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

Blown Away by Footloose Entertainment

My now-husband and I were blown away by Footloose Entertainment! Kris did an exceptional job at our wedding, and effortlessly managed to play Ethiopian music and American music. Seriously, an Ethiopian DJ could not have done as great a job as Kris did!

Because my husband and I are from the DC area, we exchanged many emails and phone calls with Kris over the planning process and met in person twice to nail down all the details. In each of our encounters with Kris, we were deeply impressed by Kris' confidence and can-do spirit. Even though Kris had not heard Ethiopian music prior to serving as our DJ, he took the time to familiarize himself with the rhythm of the music and took detailed notes to ensure that he would pronounce all of the names of our family members properly (they were very challenging Ethiopian names). He did such a wonderful job, and all of our guests (about 90 percent of them were Ethiopian) loved the energy that Kris brought to the party.
    We also rented gold chiavari chairs from Kris, which made our reception even more stunning. We thought about just using the chairs provided by our venue, but I'm soooo glad we went with Kris' chiavari chairs - it made all the difference. In all, if you're looking for a DJ, look no further. I know that Kris and his team at Footloose will bring that same confidence and talent to your wedding day! Book with Footloose Entertainment, and you'll be thrilled with the result :-)

Sent on 05/18/2019

Alan Paraso · Married on 01/11/2019

Kept the party alive!

JASON GARCIA IS THE MAN!!!

We came across Footloose Entertainment at the annual Wedding Expo. Upon visiting the booth, was shortly introduced to Jason Garcia. Jason has been in the business for quite some time, so he knows how weddings typically run, which is good. But, it's not even the amount of time he has been in this business, it was the service that Jason was able to bring to the table:

Live mixing.

Don't skimp on the DJs, they literally make or break party vibes. I was very picky when choosing DJs because of this and Jason sure did not disappoint.

We created playlists for him for all parts of our wedding: Ceremony (Procession/Recession), Cocktail Hour, Dinner Reception, and Open Floor dance. He came through clutch "reading the room" and all our guests definitely enjoyed themselves at our wedding!!

We cannot thank Jason enough for creating such a fabulous night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Karen

Karen Frisbee · Married on 11/26/2018

Made it the Best day ever !

What can we say about JASON (and Footloose Entertainment) From start to finish our experience was great. But what really matters was our daughters wedding reception. Jason hosted with class and sass - he had the entire 150 people/guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT ! He was the perfect host for our reception (start to finish) from Bridal Party announcement, to first dance, Fathers dance, speeches, so on - etc. Our reception flowed seamlessly with his expertise and guidance. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. We went a whole extra hour because the dance floor was still full after 4 full hours. Hands down - simply the BEST !

Sent on 11/26/2018

Karlie · Married on 11/17/2018

Kris at FootLoose killed it at our wedding ! Really made us feel like old friends and read our crowd perfectly !

Seriously love love Kris at FootLoose . He really made us feel like old friends and read our crowd perfectly ! He helped the bride and groom wrangle up guests to get the party started ! He made sure our musical dreams were met tenfold Would hire again in a heartbeat !

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent DJ experience

Kris was a fantastic DJ for our wedding- super chill and easy to work with and kept the flow going and people dancing all night long!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Ashton

Ashton Misiak · Married on 11/04/2018

Footloose rocked!

At a bridal expo we asked our planner to point us towards the best DJ for us, without hesitation she told us to go to Footloose's booth and ask for Kris specifically and not leave until we booked him. Well that was exactly what we did and she was so right, he couldn't have been any better. We met at the expo then once more at our favorite coffee shop to talk about the timeline and whatnot but on the day of it really felt like we had known Kris for years. I was super nervous about nailing our choreographed first dance, I hadn't yet told him when I wanted to end the song but he let us practice during the cocktail hour and we worked out exactly when to end it and it was beautiful and perfect. He played all the right music at the right times and everyone had a great time. One of my favorite moments with him was our bouquet and garter toss. He asked me to start naming off all the single girls and he called them out personally over the mic. It was hilarious! The single guys knew he wouldn't go easy on them so they hustled right out there afterwards. He really knew how to work the crowd.
    We also rented a photo booth from Footloose. Everyone loved it and the photo booth attendant was one of my favorite people we hired that day. He was seriously a rock star. Somehow he was pressing the start button, counting, handing out props, and scrapbooking all at the same time! I cant remember his name, I think it was something like Joseph but ask for him for sure. The scrapbook is one of my favorite things too. He would glue a copy of each of the pictures on to a piece of construction paper and have the guests write messages on it and sign it. I know I will be saving it to look back on many years from now.
    Footloose was a great decision and were so happy we chose them, they really made our night that much more perfect.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing experience! BEST DJ EVER !

Chris is an amazing DJ and entertainer. He coordinated the night so well that I couldn’t imagine having a wedding without him. He will always be our recommendation to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Experience! Highly Recommend!

Kris was 100% amazing and we are so thankful that he was a part of our day. Not only did he play the best jams that kept everyone on the dance floor at all times, but he also went above and beyond as far as helping facilitate the flow of our wedding and making sure myself and my groom were satisfied at all times. Don't think twice, book Footloose for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Casey Pocopanni · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply the best

Kris was incredible! From initial consultation up to the day of the event, Kris was awesome. He listened to our requests and carried out everything we asked. On the day of the event he went above and beyond to make sure the wedding party, myself, and most importantly the bride were taken care of. I would highly recommend Footloose for their professionalism, organization, and of course party facilitation!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Stephenie

Stephenie · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing DJ!

Jason was amazing and we are so thankful that he was a part of our day. Not only did he play awesome music, but he also helped facilitate the flow of our wedding. He took the time to break everything down over a phone consultation from ceremony to cocktail hour to the final dance at the end of the night. We very much appreciated how he kept us on schedule throughout our wedding day. Also, the photo booth was perfect and a hit with our guests. Don't think twice, book Footloose for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

Kris with Footloose Entertainment was incredible to work with and we were so glad we chose him for our daughter's wedding at The Club Continental on May 27, 2018. He did an outstanding job with the music and kept everyone dancing the entire evening. Many of the wedding guests commented that they had not danced that much in years and had a blast. Kris was an excellent MC for the different activities of the wedding throughout the reception as well.

More than all that, Kris went above & beyond being our DJ. We rented chiavari chairs from Kris for the wedding ceremony which was to be outside on the patio. Of course, Tropical Storm Alberto decided to attend the wedding. Kris & his staff were so calm, kind, and reassuring during our constant waffling back & forth about setting up the chairs for the outside ceremony between the rain bands. When the decision was made at the last minute (literally) to move the ceremony inside the club, Kris and his team were so gracious to move every chair and remained ever professional. It's so important to know that when you are hiring Footloose Entertainment for your wedding, you are getting someone who not only will do an amazing job with your music, lighting, chairs, etc, but someone who truly does want your event to be the best it can be. I will definitely be hiring Footloose for our company events as well now! Thanks, Kris!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 03/10/2018

Chris was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He responds quickly when called or e-mailed. The music was all that I hoped for and he was such a joy to work with. I highly recommend Footloose!

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 01/14/2018

Took Our Wedding to the Next Level

We hired Justin and lemme tell you, he delivered!! I'm Colombian and my husband is American so we had a blended ceremony and wanted our reception to reflect that as well with the music. It's no small task to please two cultures with music but Jason exceeded our expectations!! He had absolutely every single person on their feet dancing! Not only was the playlist incredible, but the transitions were seamless and you could just tell he was a high caliber DJ. So, if you choose Footloose Entertainment, I strongly recommend requesting Jason!!

Sent on 09/12/2019