Footloose Entertainment Reviews

Footloose Entertainment 5
Footloose Entertainment 6

Alan Paraso · Married on 01/11/2019

Kept the party alive!

JASON GARCIA IS THE MAN!!!

We came across Footloose Entertainment at the annual Wedding Expo. Upon visiting the booth, was shortly introduced to Jason Garcia. Jason has been in the business for quite some time, so he knows how weddings typically run, which is good. But, it's not even the amount of time he has been in this business, it was the service that Jason was able to bring to the table:

Live mixing.

Don't skimp on the DJs, they literally make or break party vibes. I was very picky when choosing DJs because of this and Jason sure did not disappoint.

We created playlists for him for all parts of our wedding: Ceremony (Procession/Recession), Cocktail Hour, Dinner Reception, and Open Floor dance. He came through clutch "reading the room" and all our guests definitely enjoyed themselves at our wedding!!

We cannot thank Jason enough for creating such a fabulous night. Highly recommended!

• Karen

Karen Frisbee · Married on 11/26/2018

Made it the Best day ever !

What can we say about JASON (and Footloose Entertainment) From start to finish our experience was great. But what really matters was our daughters wedding reception. Jason hosted with class and sass - he had the entire 150 people/guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT ! He was the perfect host for our reception (start to finish) from Bridal Party announcement, to first dance, Fathers dance, speeches, so on - etc. Our reception flowed seamlessly with his expertise and guidance. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. We went a whole extra hour because the dance floor was still full after 4 full hours. Hands down - simply the BEST !

Karlie · Married on 11/17/2018

Kris at FootLoose killed it at our wedding ! Really made us feel like old friends and read our crowd perfectly !

Seriously love love Kris at FootLoose . He really made us feel like old friends and read our crowd perfectly ! He helped the bride and groom wrangle up guests to get the party started ! He made sure our musical dreams were met tenfold Would hire again in a heartbeat !

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent DJ experience

Kris was a fantastic DJ for our wedding- super chill and easy to work with and kept the flow going and people dancing all night long!

• Ashton

Ashton Misiak · Married on 11/04/2018

Footloose rocked!

At a bridal expo we asked our planner to point us towards the best DJ for us, without hesitation she told us to go to Footloose's booth and ask for Kris specifically and not leave until we booked him. Well that was exactly what we did and she was so right, he couldn't have been any better. We met at the expo then once more at our favorite coffee shop to talk about the timeline and whatnot but on the day of it really felt like we had known Kris for years. I was super nervous about nailing our choreographed first dance, I hadn't yet told him when I wanted to end the song but he let us practice during the cocktail hour and we worked out exactly when to end it and it was beautiful and perfect. He played all the right music at the right times and everyone had a great time. One of my favorite moments with him was our bouquet and garter toss. He asked me to start naming off all the single girls and he called them out personally over the mic. It was hilarious! The single guys knew he wouldn't go easy on them so they hustled right out there afterwards. He really knew how to work the crowd.
    We also rented a photo booth from Footloose. Everyone loved it and the photo booth attendant was one of my favorite people we hired that day. He was seriously a rock star. Somehow he was pressing the start button, counting, handing out props, and scrapbooking all at the same time! I cant remember his name, I think it was something like Joseph but ask for him for sure. The scrapbook is one of my favorite things too. He would glue a copy of each of the pictures on to a piece of construction paper and have the guests write messages on it and sign it. I know I will be saving it to look back on many years from now.
    Footloose was a great decision and were so happy we chose them, they really made our night that much more perfect.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing experience! BEST DJ EVER !

Chris is an amazing DJ and entertainer. He coordinated the night so well that I couldn’t imagine having a wedding without him. He will always be our recommendation to anyone getting married!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Experience! Highly Recommend!

Kris was 100% amazing and we are so thankful that he was a part of our day. Not only did he play the best jams that kept everyone on the dance floor at all times, but he also went above and beyond as far as helping facilitate the flow of our wedding and making sure myself and my groom were satisfied at all times. Don't think twice, book Footloose for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!

Casey Pocopanni · Married on 10/28/2018

Simply the best

Kris was incredible! From initial consultation up to the day of the event, Kris was awesome. He listened to our requests and carried out everything we asked. On the day of the event he went above and beyond to make sure the wedding party, myself, and most importantly the bride were taken care of. I would highly recommend Footloose for their professionalism, organization, and of course party facilitation!

• Stephenie

Stephenie · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing DJ!

Jason was amazing and we are so thankful that he was a part of our day. Not only did he play awesome music, but he also helped facilitate the flow of our wedding. He took the time to break everything down over a phone consultation from ceremony to cocktail hour to the final dance at the end of the night. We very much appreciated how he kept us on schedule throughout our wedding day. Also, the photo booth was perfect and a hit with our guests. Don't think twice, book Footloose for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!

Footloose Entertainment 7
    Footloose Entertainment 8
    Footloose Entertainment 9
    Footloose Entertainment 10
    Footloose Entertainment 11
    Footloose Entertainment 12

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

Kris with Footloose Entertainment was incredible to work with and we were so glad we chose him for our daughter's wedding at The Club Continental on May 27, 2018. He did an outstanding job with the music and kept everyone dancing the entire evening. Many of the wedding guests commented that they had not danced that much in years and had a blast. Kris was an excellent MC for the different activities of the wedding throughout the reception as well.

More than all that, Kris went above & beyond being our DJ. We rented chiavari chairs from Kris for the wedding ceremony which was to be outside on the patio. Of course, Tropical Storm Alberto decided to attend the wedding. Kris & his staff were so calm, kind, and reassuring during our constant waffling back & forth about setting up the chairs for the outside ceremony between the rain bands. When the decision was made at the last minute (literally) to move the ceremony inside the club, Kris and his team were so gracious to move every chair and remained ever professional. It's so important to know that when you are hiring Footloose Entertainment for your wedding, you are getting someone who not only will do an amazing job with your music, lighting, chairs, etc, but someone who truly does want your event to be the best it can be. I will definitely be hiring Footloose for our company events as well now! Thanks, Kris!!!!

• Christy

Christy · Married on 03/10/2018

Chris was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He responds quickly when called or e-mailed. The music was all that I hoped for and he was such a joy to work with. I highly recommend Footloose!

Jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

Kris was amazing!! I was afraid no one would be dancing at your wedding, but Kris had everyone dancing all night long!! He listened to what you wanted to hear and what you didn't and stuck to that. The types of songs he played were exactly what we wanted to hear. Their up-lighting and photo booth was SO worth it. He picked up on our humor and personality. The entire night went smoothly and on-time. Their up-lighting and photo booth was SO worth it. He was worth every penny. Thanks Kris.

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

Kris was our DJ and truly did an awesome job. From the moment the dancing started, he kept the crowd moving the entire time. He was very responsive to our requests and extremely easy to work with even when we had to change some plans. We very much appreciated how he kept us on schedule. Also, the photo booth was perfect and a hit with our guests. Now that the dust has settled, we couldn't imagine a different DJ playing our wedding.

• kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 05/21/2017

Jason was our Dj the day of the wedding, he was super professional and really gauged the crowd and picked some amazing music. He didn't know we wanted to do a final dance once the guests left, so when I asked him last minute when that happens he immediately started trying to get the guests lined up for the exit so we could experience that moment. Kris was our email contact the entire time and he was always very helpful with answering any questions I had, which were a lot. We planned all of this from out of town, so they were all very accommodating and quite lovely to work with.

Natalie · Married on 05/13/2017

We booked with Footloose Entertainment based on a strong recommendation from our ceremony and reception venue. My fiance and I were thrilled with the choice! DJ Jason was our DJ for the event. Other than filling out the requested worksheet and Skyping with Jason briefly the week of the event, we pretty much left him to do what he does best-- entertain the crowd on a really special day! While we did choose the songs and order for our ceremony music, everything else was expertly chosen by Jason. The cocktail hour music was upbeat, the dinner music was classy and romantic, and the dance portion was INCREDIBLE! Literally everyone was on the dance floor for our first dance, and my fiance's 90-year-old grandmother was leading a 75-person conga line within 2 minutes! Jason knows how to mix songs seamlessly together, and so many of our guests kept commenting on how incredible he was. We could not have possibly made a better decision than hiring Jason for our very special day.

Andrei · Married on 05/12/2017

Jason Garcia was our Dj and he was amazing! Everyone had so much fun dancing and mingling! Kris was my poiny of contact and was very responsive! We also loved out r photobooth! They were able to customize our logo and display it during the wedding! Footloose was amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jason Garcia was our DJ for our wedding on May 6th at One Ocean Resort. He was so upbeat, positive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. As we got closer to our day, the stress was weighing heavy on my fiance and I, who were just ready to make the wedding day happen. His positive attitude and natural excitement reinvigorated our excitement for our day.
    The on the day of, he was amazing! Everything flowed perfectly, the cocktail hour/dinner music was calm and relaxing. He announced everything exactly as we discussed and was flexible enough to make changes on the day of, as we realized that there were a couple of flaws in our original plans. During the reception, he read the room perfectly and flowed from one song to the next seamlessly to keep everyone out there dancing ALL NIGHT. He is a unique DJ in that he actually mixes and brings turn tables to the venue. So, if a song isn't working, he knows how to flow it directly into a new one that does. He could not have been better! The venue actually had to enforce the cut off time because no one wanted to leave. We can't say enough good things about Jason and footloose. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone's big day. Thanks Jason for an awesome time!

Dorothea · Married on 04/01/2017

Our DJ Kris of Footloose Entertainment was the absolute best!! Having an out-of-town wedding can be a challenge, however Footloose became the perfect choice. Kris listen to the Bride and Groom, hearing their wants and desires, offering suggestions that were spot on, and helped to create an atmosphere of fun and love!! From the very start, the beautiful music of the ceremony, to the first dance, the songs to dine by, that instant of party, right to a huge rockin' sing along finish with all our guests belting out Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody", Footloose set the tone, rhythm and pulse of our glorious day! Footloose and Kris made the wedding!!! Kris was the consummate professional, warm and inviting, coordinating well with the entire White Room crew and our Photographer, engaging the entire wedding party and guests, creating a magnificent flow!!! Our guests were disappointed it was over and wished the party could go on longer!! If you are looking for the very best, choose Footloose Entertainment and Kris!!!!

Hillary · Married on 03/17/2017

SO HAPPY WITH FOOTLOOSE ENTERTAINMENT! Jason was our DJ and I couldn't be happier. Choosing my vendors was very difficult being my venue location was out of town so I relied on wedding wire reviews, and Footloose had great reviews & I'm glad I went with them. Very informative and they communicate very well. We also got a photo-booth and it was great. Chris made sure I had the perfect border for our photo-book print outs. DJ JASON- love him and he knows it, music is KEY at any wedding and he nailed it. I wish I could do it again next weekend! Thanks Footloose! Very happy.

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 02/05/2017

Music is a very important part of my life, so we were prepared to be pretty picky when it came to DJ selection. We were lucky to get a sneak peek of Kirs in action when we dropped by our venue a few months ahead of our wedding. We were also lucky we hadn't settled on another DJ. Kris was completely accommodating of our short stay in the area, since we were coordinating from out of town. We met him for a quick consultation, and found that he had similar taste in music, and made recommendations for our wedding day that really took it over the top. We didn't need to consider other vendors after our meeting with Kris - not only was his price reasonable, but he was approachable and fun to hang out with. The online playlist and song request forms are so easy to work with. About a month out, we did our final phone meeting with Kris to tighten up the day-of playlist for both ceremony and reception. He was amazing with recommendations for timing, and had all the right versions of the songs we requested. One of my favorite memories from our reception is the private dance, which we wouldn't have thought to do without Kris' suggestion. He was even kind enough to pull double duty as a photographer when my husband and I wanted a quick snapshot outside, while the guests were being herded out.

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

What a great job at our wedding at The White Room January 14, 2017. Great entertainment, Kris played to the crowd, everyone had a great time. Thank you for playing the Irish music for those who came from Ireland to join our celebration. Too bad Jason and I missed that part as we were doing pictures.
    Kris was great in returning emails in a timely manner, he answered our questions and helped with song suggestions that we had no clue what to do. We do highly recommend Kris and Footloose Entertaiment for any function.

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

I hired Kris with Footloose Entertainment for my Wedding Reception after having a recommendation from our venue. I am so happy we did. The music selection was perfect and everyone was on the dance floor the whole night (which is exactly what I wanted)! He listened to our requests and could not have done a better job. Kris was very professional through phone conversations/consultations and during our big event. He did a great job at rounding up the crowd for dancing with his song selections and I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a great DJ.

Lori · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend Footloose Entertainment for all your audio needs. The sound quality of his equipment was excellent. Kris showed up on time and he played a good variety of music. He was professional and thoughtful in his dealings with us. He was very flexible during the wedding and reception. We had a great experience with Footloose Entertainment!

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2016

Footloose Entertainment is your goto DJ, lighting and Photo Booth all in one package. We loved our DJ and he was very entertaining and engages everyone to dance, laugh and have a great time at the wedding. Also helped out for the ceremony and transitions and music was on point. Photo Booth was AWESOME and we created great memories. Pricing is very reasonable and well worth the experience.

Tetyana · Married on 05/21/2016

We hired footloose entertainment for our May 21st wedding. Daniel was our DJ and he was amazing. My emails were answered within a couple of hours, they were willing to work on my requests (he even played a Ukrainian song for my father bride dance, since I am Ukrainian). Daniel gave us great advise on song choices, played every single song we requested, and kept dance floor packed. He also worked with other vendors to make sure everything was going according to the plan. A follow up email after the wedding was another great touch.