Foodie Catering Reviews

Foodie Catering 7
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Kushner · Married on 05/04/2019

Nerdy brunch!

From start to finish we had zero problems or concerns while planning our afternoon brunch wedding. Very flexible as the numbers of guests changed, and when items were added and taken away. They took my ideas and made them a reality!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We had a blast at your wedding! I enjoyed creating a brunch menu for your special day!
  • Ornella

Ornella · Married on 03/02/2019

Mouthwatering!

It was a great pleasure having Foodie catering our Wedding. Zuleima was extremely sweet and helped us a lot in guiding us through the process. The Chef outdone himself! The food was absolute exquisite and every bite was a delight. All my guests could not stop complimenting how fine the food was and that made us extremely pleased. The service was wonderful and amicable. I cannot stress enough how content we are that we chose Foodie. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Ambyr

Ambyr · Married on 03/01/2019

Must Have!!
    Must Have!
    I wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    The food was exceptional!! I appreciate all your hard work and for delivering to us. I got tremendous compliments from our friends and family on the horsd'oeuvres, everyone said the food was fantastic and very delicious. Besides the wonton wrapper added an elegant touch, it was the mini stuffed potatoes were the show stopper of the night, our guest were raving about them. Truly amazing food!!
    Thank you again for everything you did for our family, the wedding was a total success.

Debbie Tolleson

Sent on 03/07/2017

Tori Johnson · Married on 01/13/2019

Such a pleasure!

It was such a pleasure working with Foodie Catering for our wedding. Zuleima was the best at working with us to customize our menu to make it Italian and Jamaican themed within our allotted budget. We had so much fun during our tasting, and she was great about sharing her thoughts on our linen ideas too. The Chef was great about coming in to talk about the food and even changed some things up based on our ideas during the tasting. The food was great during the wedding, and our family got to enjoy some leftovers. After the wedding, we had 12 chargers missing that we provided and Zuliema was amazing about trying to track them down and when she couldn’t find them, she provided recovery compensation. Foodie is standup and an amazing vendor! I work in events and will recommend them in the future to other brides!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Devin

Devin Dineen · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply amazing!

There is no way I can thank Zuleima enough for her support during our wedding! She went above and beyond during our tasting, planning process, and wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. Her responses were helpful and extremely quick even on nights and weekends. On our wedding day she was there making sure everything was perfect. Not to mention the amazing wait staff! During all the commotion of our wedding I noticed how attentive all of the serves were being not just to me and my husband but to all of our guests as well. And the best part - the FOOD! Many of our guests commented after how delicious everything was.

Lastly - I added in a soft pretzel bar to our order closer to the wedding date. I didn’t even give Zuleima any specifics and on the day off she had pulled together the absolute coolest display I had seen with hanging pretzels and all kinds of cheese and mustards. Truly above and beyond what we had asked or paid for. Thank you Zuleima and Foodie!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Foodie Catering 8

Devin,
    We cannot thank you enough for your review. You and Ryan were the nicest and most amazing couple. We know you will have a complete and wonderful life together. Congratulations once again!

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

We discovered a gem! Every dealing with Foodie Catering was easy. The service and the food are out of this world! Zuleima leads her team with excellence; they went above and beyond in helping us communicate with the venue. They were accommodating and heard our voices throughout the entire process. We probably asked things of Zuleima and her team that were not in their bucket of responsibilities, but they were gracious and kind. It was clear that my daughter's happiness was their top priority. And again, the FOOD! Our guests couldn't stop with the compliments saying it was the best food they ever had at a wedding, and we agree! My family will be using Foodie Catering again and we highly recommend them to anyone wanting to host a classy event. They are the best one of the best ones!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Foodie Catering 9
    Foodie Catering 10
    Foodie Catering 11

Lynne · Married on 03/03/2018

Food is catered our daughter’s wedding on March 3 the choices for food were fillet and salmon with crab cakes lamb chop lollipops and Brie puff pastry everything was delicious they showed up on time their staff was attentive and the evening ended up being the best ever I would recommend them for any catering event and really appreciate how professional they were.

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Foodie Catering 12

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and for choosing Foodie Catering to cater your daughter's wedding! It was a pleasure working with you and your daughter. Congratulations! We love the picture!

Lauren · Married on 02/03/2018

The Foodie Catering team was phenomenal! Leading up to the wedding the were extremely accommodating and willing to work with all of our requests. The day of, they were professional and attentive; and the food was delicious. We had numerous guest comment on how wonderful everything was. Can't thank Foodie Catering enough for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Denise · Married on 01/27/2018

Foodie catering did an AMAZING job catering our wedding. We chose flank steak knowing it was a hard food to master in large quantities and they blew it out of the water.... even our guests commented how good it was. I would definitely reccommend them.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you Denise! We had a blast catering your beautiful wedding!

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2018

Our Boho Glam wedding was such a HUGE success with the help of Zuleima from Foodie Catering. She went above and beyond our expectations from beginning to end. Our tasting took only 10mins because we were sold once we got a chance to try the chicken breast with pesto sauce and the ropa vieja mini tacos. We also had a carving station for beef, the scalloped potatoes with the sauce had our guests getting third and fourth plates. All of the food was gone by the end of our reception to give you an idea of how good it was. I would say the service that Zuleima provided us was honestly the reason we went them, not just the food was excellent, but her heart and attention to detail cant be matched with any other catering company. Foodie was also the 1st tasting we had and it was so much fun! Thank you all for making our wedding one to remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Foodie Catering 13
    Foodie Catering 14
    Foodie Catering 15
    Foodie Catering 16
    Foodie Catering 17

Foodie Catering's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for your review. I truly appreciate the these sweet words! You and AJ were the nicest and most amazing couple to work with. We know you will have a complete and wonderful life together. Congratulations once again!

Andrea · Married on 01/15/2018

I love everything Foodies’s did for us ! My husband and I are both Chefs , and we absolutely loved the food so did are guest Zuleima was amazing putting up with my nonsense and changing my mind every other day!!! She was like another wedding planner for me she was always available very kind sweet and open to listen to everything I wanted ! She has incredible attention to detail! Loved Zuleima!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you Andrea! We had a blast catering your beautiful wedding. Wishing you and Tyler a lifetime filled with happiness! :)

Laura · Married on 01/13/2018

Great food and amazing service! We can't thank you enough.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Foodie Catering's reply:

We appreciate your review with us! We had a blast at your wedding and creating memories that last a lifetime! We wish you and Kevin the best!

Leslie · Married on 10/21/2017

The food was wonderful! The hors d'oeuvres served at the cocktail hour were well received. And the food my daughter and I chose for the buffet dinner was very good. We chose more of a comfort food because we really wanted to enjoy the meal. There was plenty of food. The chef was on site and the entire staff was superb. They were great to work with as we were deciding on the selections. And the tasting beforehand was the deciding factor on our choice of a caterer. In addition, I used them for my daughter's bridal shower and the food was plentiful and delicious. I will definitely use this caterer in the future and highly recommend Foodie Catering.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Karen · Married on 10/20/2017

I would strongly encourage anyone needing a caterer for a wedding, a special event, rehearsal dinner, and even a dinner party to give Foodies an opportunity to show you what they can do. They made my rehearsal dinner a pleasure to be at as well as the wedding dinner. Extraordinary food!!! Raoul and Zuleima Are just fabulous to work with. From the initial tasting throughout the process I cannot imagine having anyone else provide Catering services for me.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Foodie Catering's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for your review. You and Rob were the nicest and most amazing couple. We just adore you both! We know you will have a complete and wonderful life together. Congratulations once again!

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2017

First off, we wanted to thank Zuleima and chef Raul for their amazing service. From the beginning, everything was exceptional. The food tasting was great and the entire process was very easy. We had our wedding about 3 weeks ago and everyone LOVED the food.

Thank you again Foodie Catering!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and for choosing Foodie Catering to cater your wedding! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!

Carmen · Married on 07/07/2017

Absolutely love their service and food. Very glad they were able to cater my event.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2017

Foodie was amazing to work with! From the first conversation with Zuleima until the last drink on my wedding night, they were incredibly professional, courteous and just overall easy to work with. We got rave reviews on our food the night of and they were even able to make some dietary changes on the spot. I had completely forgotten that one of my guests had celiac disease and hadn't even considered it in the menu. After a quick talk with the Chef, he had a full meal - all at no additional charge to us. And I didn't even find out about it until after the wedding (ie: they didn't bother me on my day with logistics). I would 100% recommend Foodie to anyone considering them for their big day!!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! Your wedding was beautiful, & fun. We had a great time catering your event!

Robyn · Married on 12/29/2016

Foodie was absolutely amazing. The entire team and chef helped make our wedding such a success! Would recommend them for any event! Food was delicous and everyone said how much they enjoyed it

Sent on 01/05/2017

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you Robyn! It was our pleasure catering your wedding!

Megan · Married on 12/04/2016

Amazing!! Delicious food, wonderful presentation, and the most helpful and fun staff! Best caterers ever!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you Megan! We had a blast catering your beautiful wedding!
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 11/19/2016

For our rustic/elegant barn wedding, we really wanted a plated meal for our guests over the common buffet option. Our wedding venue, Bridle Oaks, introduced us to Foodie Catering along with an incredibly enthusiastic recommendation. Like a mother with multiple kids, you aren’t supposed to pick favorites; yet Shawna made it no secret that she adored Foodie Catering! After reviewing the menus & pricing, we scheduled our tasting with ease. My (now) husband, my teenage daughter & myself left the tasting absolutely blown away! For the months leading up to our wedding, I found myself literally CRAVING our wedding menu & anxiously awaiting the next time I’d get to indulge in Chef Raul’s cuisine.
    Foodie Catering did an exceptional job. The quality of the food & the preparation was outstanding. The pricing was beyond fair—they really worked with us to make sure we stayed on budget! And the staff on our big day were the friendliest group I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. It truly felt like they were invested in our day & our love story.
    I think EVERY wedding should be blessed to have Foodie Catering handling their wedding meal. I would hire them again in a second & I recommend them to others without hesitation. They will exceed your expectations. My only wish is that Chef Raul had a restaurant I could visit & reminisce.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you Terri for your kind words! It was pleasure working with you! Congratulations!

Marlene · Married on 05/21/2016

foodie was excellent. The food was great and the service OUTSTANDING. Zuleima was so attentive, she made me feel like she real cared about my wedding. She was like a family member. chef was a cool as a cucumber, he was awesome.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you Marlene! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations!

Foodie Catering is by far the best vendor we had for our wedding. We would strongly recommend their services to everyone we know, and we will use them in all of our future events. Their Marketing coordinator, Chef and Staff are just the best of the best in town.
    Thank you foodie, we will see you again soon

Sent on 03/02/2016

Foodie Catering's reply:

Thank you David! It was a pleasure working with you and Tatiana! Thank you for choosing Foodie Catering!

Michael · Married on 12/05/2015

My wife and I used Foodie Catering for our wedding and let me say we were completely blown away by the service we received. The food was absolutely delicious and our guests were raving about how stellar the food and service was. We had the salmon and chicken which were both seasoned to perfection and juicy to the taste. Zuleima the event coordinator went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were completely satisfied and tailored our menu to our liking. She was Awesome!. Chef Raul and his staff were very professional, punctual and delivered such an amazing spread. We could not have been any happier! For our next event we will definitely be calling Foodie Catering!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Foodie Catering's reply:

Hi Michael, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure catering your wedding!

Linda · event on 05/07/2015

We have used Foodie Catering in the past, and we are going to use them again for another three of our events. Foodie Catering is not only delicious, they are very attentive, and personable. Every time we have gone to visit for food tasting it has been a wonderful experience. Looking forward to our next event with the wonderful food and staff!!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Linda · event on 05/07/2015

Every thing about Foodie catering is amazing!
    The food, and the service, the people! I will continue to use Foodie Catering for all of our events!

Sent on 05/11/2015