FGF Reviews

34 Reviews for FGF

• Ashley

Ashley Thomasson · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Delicious Food!

Food Glorious Food was amazing to work with. They were incredibly accommodating and even came out to my venue with me to scope out everything and talk about layout. Alma was so professional, and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. The food was amazing, and was just as good as the tasting that we had. My husband and I were adamant that we didn't want rubber chicken at our wedding, and they delivered beyond our expectations.

Sent on 11/05/2019

FGF's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Ashley. We were honored to have been a part of your special day and so thrilled everything met/exceeded your expectations. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.
    Kind regards,
    The FGF Team

Pam Pillers · Married on 09/12/2020

Better than I had hoped for!

We loved working with Edith and the entire team from the first time we met her. The food was as fabulous at the wedding as it was at the tasting! They were extremely flexible with my total count (190), adding things last minute and making the tables look elegant. I can't say enough about the wait staff, food station attendants and bartenders, they were friendly, courteous and paid attention to details. My guests were impressed by the food and the professionalism of the caterer!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Mario · Married on 08/28/2020

Great catering for our wedding!!!

Our venue had FGF as their used caterer. Food Glorious Food had a wonderful selection of hors d’oeuvres, display stations, dinner selections, and cocktails. They were very flexible with our choices and crafting our menu within our budget. Our guests raved about the food, saying it was some of the best wedding food they ever had!! Our only complaint with FGF was in regard to the quantity of food they prepared - as we had a few guests who received chicken instead of the filet mignon we paid for. We had a carving station so the staff was serving the food, which was frustrating there was not enough food prepared for everyone. FGF did do a good job about making the chicken in time to serve, but still disappointing. Dana was our day of attendant and she was AMAZING!!! She made sure we were always taken care of and made the night so smooth and enjoyable for us and our families. Overall, wonderful experience and would still book FGF again - just would make sure to discuss the food quantity more in depth.

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Andrew

Andrew Siers · Married on 08/15/2020

Restaurant Quality w/ Incredible Service

The team at Arlington Hall/Food Glorious Food truly made our wedding the special day it was. The food is absolutely five-star restaurant quality and the service is everything you would expect from a luxury venue. We had Dana as our bridal captain and she thought of EVERYTHING before we could even think to ask! Fernando and the rest of the foodservice team were so great too. Our entire family and friend group commented on how attentive everyone was and of course the plating itself it just gorgeous. I also want to mention that we hosted this event during the COVID-19 era, and I felt so comfortable with how seriously their team took cleanliness and safety of us and our guests.

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 11/24/2019

Lots of Great Tasting Options

Loved that this was the catering group that partnered with our venue. The partnership made it very easy to do our wedding at The Chapel at Ana Villa. Food Glorious Foods had many options that allowed us to tailor a preset menu to fit our attendees and all of it tasted great! We were able to have our Thanksgiving themed feast with everything we both enjoyed along with options for our guests with dietary restrictions.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Tara

Tara Hogan · Married on 11/16/2019

Guests were raving about the food

FGF provides a variety of food options, and it’s all delicious! We picked FGF after attending an open house, but had not tried the food we selected for our wedding. We were so happy with how it turned out, and all of our guests were complimenting the quality of the food. We had a variety of appetizers, buffet, and stations and it was all delicious. The service was very professional, and my husband and I had a dedicated person who brought us appetizers during the cocktail hour and a sampling plate for dinner.

Sent on 01/12/2020

FGF's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for writing such a nice review, Tara. We were honored to be a part of your special day. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again sometime. Cheers!

FGF Catering
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Galuszka · Married on 10/04/2019

Delicious food!

I wasn't expecting a ton, given that wedding food is typically not that great... I'm happy to report that the food was hot, delicious, and presented wonderfully. Everyone was super complimentary! And parents were very appreciative that there were kids meal options. It actually cost about the same to do a plated dinner versus a buffet, which was a huge bonus and made the event feel that much classier and fancier. Would definitely recommend them, especially if you're having your wedding at the chapel at ana villa :)

Sent on 10/15/2019

FGF's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Jennifer. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. We wish you all the best for the future and hope to have the opportunity of working with you again.

FGF Catering

Ginny · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Food and Service!

We picked FGF for our wedding because of their extensive menu options and fantastic reputation and we weren't disappointed! Not only was the food incredible, but the service and the help along the way were beyond what we could have imagined. Taylor helped us with the planning and Sara managed the wedding day and they were both so patient, knowledgeable, and kind! They anticipated every question and went above and beyond at every opportunity. My husband and I even had an incredible attendant, Tiki, who kept our glasses full all night and made sure that we had a chance to eat. And the food, needless to say, was amazing. It's been a month since the wedding and we're still getting rave reviews from our guests! I'm so glad that we chose FGF and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2019

FGF's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ginny. We appreciate you taking the time to review our food & services. Please let us know if we can help you with a future event, and we always appreciate referrals!

FGF

Loren · Married on 07/21/2018

They catered our wedding at the Chapel at Ana Villa. The food was delicious and so exquisite, especially for brunch food which seems basic, but they outdid themselves. The pastries, the fruit, the eggs, all of it.. so delicious. Excellent service too, no complaints at all!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/29/2018

Food glorious Food was the catering company for our venue Arlington Hall! The food was Amazing and all the guests raved about the Chicken and Waffles and Eggs benedict as well as our Southern Brunch Antipasto bar! Could not Thank the chef and catering staff enough!! If you have a function Big or Small this is the catering company to use!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Elyse · Married on 03/09/2018

We received so many compliments from our guests about the food, drinks, and service at our wedding! We were required to use FGF via our venue, but I have no regrets about this partnership. Sarah Kane, our coordinator, was a delight to work with and stepped in to handle issues that we felt were above and beyond her scope of work. She runs an amazing team and would definitely work with her and FGF in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Monica · Married on 09/30/2017

Food Glorious Food was the required caterer for our venue, but we could not have been happier working with them. My parents are both in the food industry and had a lot of special requests. Allison and the Chef were easy to work with and were happy to accommodate all of our needs. From the passed hors d’oeuvres to the stations, to the seated dinner, to the desserts, our guests were raving about the variety and quality of the food. The service was also impeccable and it was so nice to have a personal staff member cater to the bride and groom throughout the evening. My husband and I were able to enjoy every minute of the wedding and would highly recommend Food Glorious Food!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ryan · Married on 03/18/2017

Food Glorious Food catered our wedding earlier this month and we could not be more pleased. Beth was very communicative and professional throughout the planning process! We loved working with her. I was a little nervous that we didn't get to specifically try the food we chose; we just went to a group tasting party. However, everything was fantastic and our guests have not stopped raving about how delicious our passed appetizers and buffet were! Also, the service was spot on. Book FGF - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/30/2017
  • Chandra

Chandra · Married on 09/17/2016

They were the caterer that our venue required but that turned out to be fine because the food was fabulous! The grit cakes with brisket appetizers were a huge hit. All the passed hors d'oeurves were amazing actually. We just did a simple buffet for supper at the reception but it was really, really good. Everything was beautiful and flavorful. They have ton of options with displays, passed hot/cold hors d'oeurves, buffets, stations and seated/plated selections. There's almost too much to choose from but everything we tasted at two tasting events was excellent (w/the exception of the mac & cheese). The service was great as well. Lauren was super easy to work with and was very helpful in answering my endless amount of questions. They had great options as far as the stuff they provide and they work with other vendors to give you even more choices for plates, silver, glassware, linens, etc. Lauren was also very helpful in recommending other vendors for other services.

Sent on 10/06/2016

We used Food Glorious Food for our rehearsal dinner and reception. We had an extremely easy time planning with them, making last minute changes, and finding gluten free options for guest with dietary restrictions. The food was delicious and we got the same feedback from our guest!

Sent on 01/26/2016

FGF was the only caterer available for our venue, and it was the exact perfect caterer for what we wanted! The food for our mid-December wedding was awesome, from the apps to the stations...every person I speak to can't stop talking about the Southern Martinis (grits + toppings bar). The staff is great and the Director, Lauren Twichell was a dream to work with - responsive, worked with our budget and coordinated everything beautifully. The price was on point for what we ordered, and it was plenty of food for everyone!

Sent on 12/22/2015

They were the only choice for my wedding at Chapel Ana Villa, but they were the perfect choice. Everyone at the wedding raved about the food, including me. Not only was the food exceptional, the service was on point. Their servers and staff were professional and attentive. I was very pleased with this company. They also catered by best friend's wedding at which they were exceptional as well.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2014

Wedding food was great!! Use them for sure

Sent on 08/08/2014

Denise · Married on 10/19/2013

Can we say YUM! The staff was amazing and always making sure the wedding party had food and the food was to die for - there wasn't anything I would change.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 01/07/2012

Food Glorious Food is incredible. They have an excellent reputation for a reason - their food is hands down the best wedding food. We have had dozens of guests tell us that it is the best wedding food that they have ever had. I did not put much importance on the food when planning my wedding, but it was something my mother-in-law really wanted to emphasize. I am glad that we did. Our guests were happy and had a great meal. The prices are a little on the higher end, but it is worth every penny.

The one downside is that they do not provide taste testings. I'm so Type A, so this made me pretty nervous. I am so happy that there was nothing to worry about. The food was incredible. They even made me a special vegan plate that was AWESOME.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

Food Glorious Food was the preferred vendor at The Aldredge House in Dallas, TX. I wasn't thrilled at first to hear that we had to go with one vendor, but after a few minutes of meeting with Megan (who works for Food Glorious Food, but also assists showing/planning at the AH), I knew this was the best vendor for our wedding. Megan worked closely with us to ensure that the perfect foods were selected at the cocktail hour and at our reception. The day of our wedding, I was floored when I saw how gorgeous the tables looked. We decided to have a buffet rather than a plated dinner, but I do not feel we sacrificed any elegance or class with this decision. The table scape was beautiful and featured imported cheeses, mozzarella salad, artichoke fondue, creamy roasted redpepper spread, crostini, dried fruits and berries, greek salad, sauteed vegetables, a pasta bar, herb crusted beef tenderloin...it was all so delicious. As the bride, you just want to know that everything is going as planned and that your guests are enjoying themselves. I had so many guests tell me how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend this vendor for any of your catering needs.

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/15/2011

My reception was at Arlington Hall and their required catering company, Food Glorious Food, made my wedding day the perfect day-- above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. The food was PHENOMENAL. It's been one month, and we are still taking about how great it was and basking in all of the positive feedback we recieved from our guests. The only problem is-- I still crave it! We had a brunch reception with passed hors'doeuvres (sp?) during our "cocktail" hour that were to die for-- mini monte cristos, pigs in a blanket, and mini quiche's. For the reception, we had such items as egg martinis, french toast casserole, and crepes. The presentation of the meat, salads, vegetables, etc was gorgeous.

The staff is also amazing. Marisa Ritter works for this vendor and is the coordinator for Arlington Hall. I cannot say enough wondeful things about her and the impact she had on my wedding day- including all of the planning during the months prior. I truly felt so lucky to have her thoughout this entire process. Her staff is highly organized, professional, and just down right perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Jennifer · Married on 01/23/2011

Food Glorious Food provided an afternoon tea wedding for me at the Old Red Courthouse Museum, and they brought my dream to life. From the vanilla pear mimosas to the mini eclairs, everything was a hit! They allowed me to bring my own champagne, which helped my cost tremendously, and I was able to pull off a fantasy reception for 50 for less than I thought possible. The staff was incredibly attentive to me and my guests; I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 02/01/2011
  • I

Michele · Married on 10/17/2009

FGF is the in-house caterer at Arlington Hall At Lee Park. The food was delicious, and the display was truly a work of art. It doesn't get any better than this!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2008

They are the "in house" catering service for The Aldredge House and we loved the meal that was served - very good, very classy. The staff was excellent and catered to our every need! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2008