Fontanel Reviews

Fontanel 6
Fontanel 7

Tara · Married on 11/10/2018

Fontanel was amazing

Fontanel was everything my husband and I wanted and more!! Everyone there is so helpful and they made our day so special. It’s an absolutely beautiful venue with so much to offer, I don’t think there’s a prettier venue out there!!
    Carol the event planner is amazing and is so good at what she does, Vance the florist was spectacular, Steven was so helpful the day of and it was so nice to have him there. We cannot thank everyone enough!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Fontanel's reply:

Thank you Tara- we loved working with you too and your day was spectacular!
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day- it has been such an honor.
    Wishing you all the best!
    Carol

Mark · Married on 09/14/2018

Held my daughter's wedding here. It was so beautiful! The mansion is hidden in the woods so that provides beautiful scenery for pics. Beyond the wonderful venue is the fabulous staff that works with you. Very responsive, informative, helpful, friendly, and caring. Loved Carol Ziegler, Vance Nichols, and Steven. They made the ceremony elegant, special, and stress free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Fontanel 8
    Fontanel 9

Lexi · Married on 06/24/2017

Finding a venue is a huge thing to check off the list, but the Fontanel is so much more than a venue. Planning our wedding in Nashville, TN, from IL was so easy w/ the help of the team at the Fontanel. They took care of our food, dessert, flowers (truly, you need to work w/ Vance- he does wonders and can pin a boutonniere in the blink of an eye), putting up decorations, and all of the organization w/ vendors that can sometimes be stressful. Jade was an absolute rock star and I have had so much confidence in her ability to see our wedding through. At one point, only a couple of weeks out, our wedding grew from 150 people to around 170. Jade immediately took to problem-solving w/ me so that we could figure out how to accommodate all of our guests without making too many changes to the evening we had been planning. She continued to help me problem-solve up until the morning of the wedding, constantly making sure she was in the loop w/ our most recent updates/changes. Jade was always responsive and has a true gift for making you feel like the most important person in the room.
    The entire day was a wonderful experience- from the groomsmen enjoying playing "Go Fish" w/ our ring bearer at the Poker table in the ice cream parlor, to my bridesmaids and I feeling absolutely glamorous getting ready in Barbara Mandrell's old (and very mirrored) bedroom/bathroom. Everyone working that day helped make every part of the evening special; and Jade, Vance, and Steven kept the night running smoothly. The pictures we currently have are already beautiful, but the memories and fun that this team helped to produce that night is something truly special. I would recommend the Fontanel any day and now have relatives who are hoping to host more special events here!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Emily · Married on 02/25/2017

The staff at The Inn at Fontanel are so accommodating. If you are a low key bride who wants a lovely wedding with little stress and lots of help, this is the place for you. I'm sure they can handle high maintenance brides, too! The area is beautiful and the inn is charming. The food is amazing and in the in-house florist, Vance, is on point. Jade, the coordinator, is attentive and professional. It is a very affordable venue, with few rules on how it can be done. This is unusual for most wedding venues. We spent around $15,000 for full rental of the venue, including 6 rooms for Saturday (and night), the food, the bar, tables/linens/flatware/dishware, and the florist!!! The only thing we had to find was a photographer, a cake and an officiant (Though they did offer many recommendations for bakeries, photographers and officiants.) DO IT!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Cathy · Married on 04/23/2016

Fontanel Mansion was the perfect choice for my daughter’s wedding venue. I had so many compliments from guests and many commented that it was the best wedding ever! I would have to agree. We had a great experience at Fontanel. Things could not have been any better. Everything went exactly according to plan. Mary and Jade were great to work with. They did a great job with all of the pre-event planning – making sure that all of the details were taken care of. They were so easy to work with and so patient and good to respond to all of my picky, detail questions. The night of, Mary was right there the whole evening, still answering all of my questions and making sure everything ran smoothly. The whole staff there was great and I loved the extra touches they put into the decorations. We had a great experience and I can’t say enough good about Mary and Jade. I would definitely recommend Fontanel to anyone planning a Nashville wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Rick · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot adequately express our gratitude to the Fontanel and their wedding dream team of Jade and Mary! These ladies went above and beyond in SO many ways. They took care of us from moment one! We worked really well together and it showed in the execution. The ceremony, dinner and reception were gorgeous. The food, drinks, decor, facilities and assistance were top notch! I give them 5 stars and consider this one of the best days of our lives. These ladies made it happen without a glitch!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Turner · Married on 03/03/2018

They were amazing. They worked well with me and guided me with ideas since I really didn’t have many. The place looked amazing and people had a great time. The flourist was awesome and did flowers at my ceremony venue and at the Fontanel. The tram was so sweet and genuine.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Amber · Married on 06/30/2016

This was a beautiful place for our wedding! The house was perfect - all our guests loved exploring the different rooms. It's a great place for outdoor or indoor ceremonies. So glad my husband found this venue!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

3.5

I fell in love with the Inn at Fontanel when I found it online. The courtyard is gorgeous and so are the guest suites inside. We wanted the ceremony to be in a little shady alcove off to the side of the Inn and have the reception in the courtyard.

Fontanel provides a day-of coordinator, which was very helpful and one of the more important things I was looking for. I didn't want my friends and family stuck with picking up everything at the end of the day. I worked with Vance, for the most part. He was very nice and helped me make decisions when I was indecisive. He gave me his personal number so I could always text him with questions or thoughts. Sometimes he was a little slow to respond, but it all got done! Fontanel also provides all linens, place settings, and flatware with your booking fee which was so nice to have it all in one place and not have to coordinate so many moving pieces. Vance is also a florist so we chose him to do our flowers as well. They turned out beautiful!

Well! A hurricane decided otherwise on my plans for the inn, when it brought some serious rain up the weekend of our wedding. After some back and forth, we decided to just move the wedding up to the mansion to have it all be indoors, instead of a tent at the inn. Fontanel let us change locations at no charge, even though the mansion is a bigger fee than the inn.

The team at the mansion was AMAZING. Everyone was so nice and tried to help creative my vision in this new location at the last minute. My guests loved the mansion and getting to walk around it during the cocktail hour. Overall, it was an amazing location and day!

Sent on 11/27/2017