Fontaine Estates Winery Reviews

Fontaine Estates Winery 1
Fontaine Estates Winery 2
Fontaine Estates Winery 3

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful place to get married!

We were sold on Amy and Fontaine Estates very quickly after we completed our initial tour. The venue housed in an only apple packaging warehouse is gorgeous, affordable, and just what we were looking for. HUGE benefits of using Fontaine includes an all day rental, option for rehearsal dinner (and early set-up), indoor and outdoor options, and many items included in the venue rental. Amy was so sweet and easy to communicate with, and made sure that everything was the way we wanted it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Amber · Married on 10/14/2017

Our rehearsal and wedding were a dream! Amy is the nicest woman and is so easy-going you think she’s done this a few times! Everything was at hand the grounds and scenery were lovely. The staff she had on hand the day of our wedding was so helpful. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Fontaine Estates Winery 4
    Fontaine Estates Winery 5
    Fontaine Estates Winery 6

Fontaine Estates Winery's reply:

Thank you Amber! Congratulations!!

Vivian · Married on 09/02/2017

When I reflect on my wedding, it's hard to choose which part was the most beautiful. But if I had to pick just one element, I'd have to say my venue.

From the rolling green hills in the background to the gorgeous landscaping on the lower and main lawns, our guests were in awe of Fontaine Estates Winery. It really did all the heavy lifting when it came to creating a truly memorable and beautiful outdoor wedding. Neither my husband nor myself are from the area, but we wanted to do a wedding in central Washington since the weather is more dependable in late summer compared to our area in Seattle. So we took a real gamble in doing a wedding in Naches with little knowledge of the region and we're so happy it paid off! The memory of the sun setting over our outdoor dinner reception is one that'll stay with me forever.

As for Amy, she was a total dream to work with. She was so patient and calmly fielded every question I threw her way from venue logistics to decor rentals to day-of scheduling. And on the actual *day* of my wedding, she was busy overseeing clean-up of the venue, making sure everything was running smoothly with vendors, and even drove a forklift to move our reception rentals from the parking lot to the main lawn for us. She takes real pride in the upkeep and presentation of her venue as well as making sure her clients are taken care of and it really, really shows.

Thank you for everything Amy and the team at Fontaine Estates Winery! I couldn't imagine a more perfect outdoor/vineyard venue than this one.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Fontaine Estates Winery's reply:

Thank you Vivian! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Maria · Married on 10/23/2016

Meghan is amazing to work with. She knows what she is doing! My husband and I were impressed with her. We loved our wedding and she was there to help every step. She helped me find a hairdresser in Yakima; she was hands on during our wedding; took really good care of us on the day.
    The winery is a beautiful place; I love the look of the place both inside and outside!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

My (now) husband and I came to tour this venue while looking for the perfect wedding space in the Yakima area. After looking at the beautiful space and views we didn't look anywhere else! We booked a little over a year out and Amy was super responsive and helpful through the entire planning process. Their day-of staff were great and able to adjust anything that was needed. Both the indoor and outdoor space are absolutely breathtaking, and made our entire wedding exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • Y

Celia · Married on 05/30/2015

This place is so beautiful and Amy is amazing! I could not have asked for a better venue. I booked it about 14 months in advance and every time I went to visit the venue of the year, she was always adding things to improve. Amy always responded quickly and was great to work with. I have already recommended this venue to several people! It was perfect.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 05/16/2015

Wonderful venue! Gorgeous view and amazing ambiance!! Amy is so helpful and goes above and beyond so your day is great!! Wish I could do it all again- and I won't have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Dorothy · Married on 09/13/2014

Fontaine Estates Winery was an amazing venue for our wedding! The view is beautiful and it was great to have indoor and outdoor options for our ceremony and reception. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Ashlee · Married on 08/23/2014

Everything about my wedding at Fontaine Estates was better than i even imagined it would be. From the beginning Amy was very nice and helpful. I always felt my questions were answered and I was prepared for my big day. It was nice to get time Friday to set-up so we could all relax on Saturday in the amazing grooms room and bridal suite. The atmosphere and ambiance is so beautiful and rustic and I was given a lot of freedom to decorate exactly how I wanted to! I could not have asked for a better location. Thank you again Amy!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Nikki · Married on 07/19/2014

Absolutely beautiful venue! It was perfect for our special day! Highly recommend Fontaine Estates!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Fontaine Estates is a wonderful venue. Stunning views of the valley and beautiful scenery everywhere you look! We have beautiful pics from our reception. And Amy Roberts is so easy to work with. She's the best! Thank you for everything Amy!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Margena · Married on 10/29/2016

I would highly recommend Meghan as a day of wedding coordinator! One great thing was being any to ask her questions in the months up to the wedding, and even afterward. She coordinated the rehearsal, wedding, and rehearsal for us. She was very responsive, personable and professional. We couldn't have made it through the wedding day without her!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • 1978jojo

Jodi · Married on 08/19/2017

The day was beautiful, I didn't give 5 stars because we had one bartender that was very rude, and all of my wedding decor did not make it out of the boxes, that was very disappointing! But the venue was beautiful and my guests were very happy, we had a great day!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Fontaine Estates Winery's reply:

Hi Jodi, I am glad your day overall went well. I am sorry if there was an issue with the bartender, I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. If there was an issue with the decor that would have to be discussed with your coordinator. I wish you the best and enjoyed meeting you! -Amy

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Fontaine Estates Winery is a great reception venue. Even though we did not have our ceremony there, I'm sure it would be beautiful. It is naturally gorgeous inside and out. There is no need for much decoration since they have and can provide many different types of decorations. They are easy to work with and provide set up/take down for chairs and tables. I would highly recommend Fontaine Estates.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Annie · Married on 06/16/2012

Fontaine Estates is absolutely gorgeous and I would highly recommend it as an outdoor winery venue in Central Washington. My guests were completely in awe when they arrived for our outdoor reception on the lawn, overlooking the vineyard and orchards. I planned my wedding independently, so I had to drive all the vendor communications myself. I gave four instead of five stars on responsiveness because sometimes it took a while to receive responses back over e-mail (but, admittedly, these particular communications happened 8+ months out from my wedding date, so they weren't urgent to begin with).

I would highly recommend Fontaine Estates Winery as a reception venue.

Sent on 07/02/2012