Foley Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Kellie S. Married on 08/27/2022

Best experience

Evan absolutely did the most amazing job with our wedding! I couldn’t of been more pleased and lucky to have the best DJ. All of our guests loved him and the music selections were perfect. I would highly recommend Foley Weddings to anyone time and time again. Thank you so much Evan for the best DJ experience we could’ve had!!
    Tess C. Married on 07/02/2022

Evan is the BEST!

We cannot thank you enough Evan for making our wedding night truly a night to remember. From the youngest to the oldest, everyone was on the dance floor. Every single time a new song came on, the whole dance floor would look at each other and have one of those moments where we thought, no way, it just got even better! I have never been to a gathering like this, where it truly was an experience that no one will forget. My guests continue to reach out to me, asking how we found our DJ, and have said that it was by far the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. Not only did Evan make the dancefloor a party, he also naturally led our wedding reception, even when things didn't go according to plan. He seamlessly felt out our party and adapted the reception to fit the night best. These decisions were spot on, and I felt 100% comfortable and at ease knowing that Evan was taking care of everything. I will be recommending Evan to every person I know. There is no question about who you should hire for your DJ....Evan makes it simple. Thank you again for everything.
    -Tess & Andy
  • Chauncey
    Chauncey J. Married on 06/25/2022

An Amazing Experience!

Working with Foley Weddings made our special day fun and easy. Evan and Diana were fun, professional, and intuitive. They made us feel relaxed and comfortable the whole time. Evan read the crowd and the room to get the dance floor going and kept the evening flowing seamlessly, and Diana took beautiful photos - from the staged portraits to the candid moments, they are all stunning! We could not have asked for a better team. From early communication, to day-of, to receiving photos in such a timely manner, Foley Weddings was amazing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 06/17/2022

Best Decision

Evan was one of the easiest vendors to work with. Their online wedding planner was so helpful and was clearly very much referenced throughout our ceremony and reception. Evan totally understood our vibe for our microwedding and played all of the music/genres that we loved. I did not have to worry about him at all on our wedding day - he set up everything perfectly and was so easy to work with! Thank you so much for bringing such an amazing vibe to our wedding day.
    Anna G. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Evan and Diane exceeded our expectations!

Bundling the photographer and DJ streamlined coordinating these vendors. They worked wonderful together! They were so easy to work with and we got an outstanding price for an amazing product!
    Kimberly P. Married on 05/20/2022

DJ and Photography

Evan and Diana was wonderful to work with. They are a down to earth and such a sweet couple and I can’t wait to use their DJ and photography services for our next big event.
    Thanks again to you both!!!😊
    Amanda S. Married on 05/15/2022

Book Evan Now!!!

All of the reviews we read before booking him said the same! Evan was incredible to work with, had a spreadsheet for every detail that was needed, kept the dance floor PACKED all night long, and listened to everything we said! Book him now! You won’t regret it!
  • Cheyanne
    Cheyanne H. Married on 04/02/2022

Awesome DJ!

DJ Evan was amazing and professional! Everyone at the wedding had a
    blast! He played everything we wanted and made it a dream come
    true! We used the photo booth services, and it was a huge hit! Also, the planner that they created made it so easy to put the songs together- I loved it!
    I would recommend their services to anyone having a wedding in VT!
  • Dana
    Dana W. Married on 10/24/2021

So Happy with everything

Evan did a fantastic job as our DJ. Couldn't have gone smoother and he followed every request we had. Highly recommend El Folio!
  • Robert
    Robert W. Married on 10/15/2021

Outstanding

Evan and Diana were amazing. Evan had a great selection of music and was very communicative. He was able to accommodate all our requests. The music flowed really well. Diana was great to work with and the pictures she took were amazing. You absolutely don't need multiple photographers with Diana. She produced beautiful photos. I 100% recommend hiring Evan and Diana as a team. They were very supportive, had great communication before, during and after the wedding. The forms they use on their websites are very helpful and laid out very well. If I were to have another event I would hire them in a heart beat.
    Katie S. Married on 10/09/2021

10/10 experience

Evan and Diana helped to make our wedding day amazing! We were supposed to get married in 2020, but COVID caused us to push back our plans. Evan and Diana easily accommodated our date change. The photographs that Diana took came out beautiful; she helped us to get the best shots and took all of the photos that we wanted! Evan was organized and helped our reception to run smoothly. He played a great selection of music, and all of our guests enjoyed dancing all night long! We are so happy with our decision to use El Folio Entertainment for our wedding!
    Rhonda S. Married on 09/26/2021

Hire. Evan. DO IT.

He did an absolutely UNBELIEVABLE job with my wedding music from the moment it began to the last song. I didn’t want cookie cutter wedding music and he absolutely NAILED what I wanted and read the room well. I am so unbelievably appreciative to him, people were complementing the music all night. I had the best night of my entire life, and the music played a huge role in that. On top of that he was amazingly professional and fun at the mic. Incredible experience and cannot recommend El Folio Entertainment enough.
    Stephanie M. Married on 09/25/2021

Best dj ever!

Where to begin! First off, I want to say that DJ Evan was PHENOMENAL! We postponed our wedding last year and he immediately booked us for the new date with no questions asked. Preparing for a wedding is stressful enough, never mind having to do it during a pandemic. Evan made it SO easy! He was super responsive to any emails and/or questions we had for him. The worksheet he provides is GREAT. It was so helpful to put everything down on paper so that we were both on the same page. He NAILED the music! Guests (including myself) were on the dancefloor ALL NIGHT LONG! He played all the must haves and then some. He read the room and had us dancing the night away. He was super professional/fun (a great mix of both). He kept us in the loop throughout the night and came to us with any questions and/or clarifications. DJ Evan brought the party and we are so grateful we found him! Totally recommend hiring him for your next VT wedding! Fantastic DJ, extremely reasonable pricing and easy planning, what more could you ask for! Thank you Evan for making our wedding so special! Best night of our lives!!
  • April
    April Married on 09/25/2021

Diana is Great!

Diana photographed my wedding celebration last month. I filled out my wishes on the online portal and sent Diana a document with what photos I wanted. When she arrived on site for my bridal prep photos she was extremely kind, and was ready to shoot! She made herself invisible- she did what she needed to, grabbed our dresses, shoes, rings, and took her shots. It was so relieving having one less vendor to worry about. She took photos of my makeup artist and hair stylist working on me, and I didn't even notice her doing it! My husband and I aren't fond of being in front of the camera, but she made the entire process a breeze! The night flew by, and I'm so glad she was able to capture all the little moments, smiles, laughter, and tears in our photos. Looking through the photos for the first time was like reliving through the day again. We couldn't be happier with the quality of work Diana did. Thank you so much for all of your work Diana- we are very very happy customers!
    Teplyn Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent start to finish

We had an absolute blast and were blown away - DJ Evan did an excellent job keeping us moving over the course of the evening, met all of our requests perfectly, and crushed it on the songs. It gave us great joy to see our dance floor packed from start to finish. His approach to planning made it incredibly simple for us - he’s clearly thought through all the details. Thank you so much for helping to make our special day even more amazing than we could have ever imagined!
    Rachel N. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The easiest choice in DJ services.

DJ Evan was nothing but courteous, professional, helpful, and FUN. He was responsive to our emails and calls with questions, and had a very thorough worksheet that allowed us to explain our taste in music, request specific songs, create a do-not-play-list, and walked us through the various options for our ceremony and reception set-up. On the day-of, he was prompt and clearly experienced - it was a huge relief to know that that part of our day was well taken care of. The whole reception he had people up on their feet, was engaging with us and our guests, and hit all of our must-plays in ways that seamlessly fit with the rest of the night.
    We could not recommend El Folio Entertainment for Evan's DJ services more highly. Between the excellent value and very fair price, DJ Evan was the easiest choice we made for our wedding, so look no further!
    Stephanie D. Married on 08/22/2021

My Aunt said she wished she could get married again JUST to hire our DJ

Evan was the perfect DJ - the right mix of professional and fun. He was very responsive via email and the form he had us fill out before the wedding made me feel confident that he had the info he needed to make things happen the way we wanted. He played bop after bop, I felt like I couldn't leave the dance floor! Considering we had a fairly small (60 person) wedding, he kept that dance floor jumpin'. We also moved our wedding once due to covid. He had the new date available and I swapping on his calendar was seamless.

We added on the photo booth which was super easy to use and a big hit with our guests. The included uplighting was a nice touch. As far as cost, I feel like we got an excellent deal for everything he provided.
    Melissa C. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop reading and just hire them

Where do I even start? An engagement... a wedding plan... a postponement... an eventual epic party... working with Evan and Diana for more than two years at this point, we definitely made the right choice.

Like so many others, we had a grand plan that COVID came in and turned upside down. Evan and Diana were incredibly patient and kind throughout the process--I know it was such a wild time period for lots of couples, but they were so flexible and understanding about everything, which was so important to this often flustered bride.

Now, the stuff you want to know more about...

Diana's photos were gorgeous. From our engagement shoot to getting the most adorable photos of our sons at the ceremony to capturing what was quite possibly the best party I've ever been to, she got it all. We came away with hundreds of beautiful photos to relive the day.

And Evan... talk about the perfect wedding emcee. There's so much I can say about how incredible he was, but the thing that stuck out most--he listened to EVERYTHING we asked for. All the songs, the vibe, everything, he absolutely nailed it. I didn't leave the dance floor my entire reception and the energy was palpable--people had an absolute BLAST and are still talking about how fun it was.

Other things that were great... their planning process is awesome, they provide very detailed forms to fill out with everything they need to know, which was super helpful for someone like me who is always worried and hyper organized. We also added the photo booth which was a big hit, and a nice memento for guests. The whole process was seamless, they worked directly with our venue to get everything set up and rolling, making the day super easy and stress free for us.

Overall a great experience end-to-end!
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn F. Married on 08/14/2021

Dynamic Duo

My husband and I cannot express enough gratitude to Evan and Diana! For the quality of their services offered you CANNOT beat this dynamic duo. Diana's photography skills truly showed throughout the days as she navigated various family members and our bridal party. We couldn't be happier with the photos she captured that truly highlight the most special moments of our day. Evan kept our reception alive, with seamless transitions between songs. We received so much positive feedback from our guests. Thank you Evan and Diana!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ & Photographer Duo -- Highly Recommend!

We booked both DJ and Photography services for our wedding and couldn't have been more happy! Both Evan and Diana were professionals- working with the venue coordinators, arriving early to set up and be prepared, and making the day run smoothly. Evan helped us with music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception. Everything ran so smoothly, not a hiccup noticed by anyone. He even helped create the music I walked down the aisle to by editing a song, it was perfect! Our friends and family kept remarking how great the reception was. Evan read the group well to keep the dance floor going and had a great presence on the mic. Diana had a calm presence about her that helped when I felt pressed for time after getting ready took longer than expected. She did a great job oranizing our large families for pictures and captured both posed shots and candid moments--all while braving a misty January day! We ended up with 1500 photos that brought tears, smiles, and laughter to us while going through them. We were so happy with how the day turned out and now we are excited that we get to relive the day through the beautiful photographs. I guess all that is left to say is that there were many times throughout the wedding planning process that felt stressful and like we were taking a leap of faith in trusting a vendor, venue, etc. But we are so glad we made this choice and would do it again!
    Dr. Y. Married on 05/01/2021

Awesome DJ! Great price!

Evan showed up at least two hours early to our venue to set up and was on top of his game. We only spoke with Evan twice prior to the wedding as we came from out of town. His website has a form of what songs to play at each part of the wedding which helped us yo not forget or overlook anything.
    Evan himself is incredibly professional and very personable. He kept the flow of the entire event from the ceremony to the last song at reception smooth and effortless.
    I highly recommend using Evan and his company for your wedding and any event really. He’s that good!
    Christina M. Married on 10/10/2020

The perfect dj

If you're looking for an event DJ in southern Vermont, you may have noticed there's not many options in the area. That's because they know no one can compete with DJ Evan! Evan is gracious, a class act and a true artist - qualities I never associated with DJ's until he DJ'ed our wedding in 2020. By the second song we realized just how lucky we were to have found DJ Evan. In addition to being extremely professional, Evan was kind while keeping us on task, and had a great demeanor when he would address our guests on the mic. Guests loved the touchscreen photobooth and we loved getting our own copy of their photos. He also did a great job managing the aspects of our event related to the current Covid-19 situation. When the party ended, we knew we needed to come up with more reasons to celebrate, just to hire Evan again!
  • Jesse
    Jesse Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing team!

These two were great! our guests had such a great time at our wedding due to these two. The music was right perfect, our guests danced all night. The photo booth is a great idea! Everywhere I looked I saw the camera taking pictures. This is the only way to go as far as I am concerned.
    Thank you both for making our day extra special!
    Michael R. Married on 09/06/2020

Awesome DJ

DJ Evan was a very helpful and attentive professional who understands his crucial role. We had some finicky, last minute nuances to our wedding ceremony and reception which he tackled easily and kindly. Would absolutely recommend El Folio Entertainment to anyone seeking DJ services.
    Arlan F. Married on 08/29/2020

Very helpful with planning

We had to cancel with El Folio due to COVID-19 But they were great to work with and the online planner is very helpful and easy to use.
illustration stars