Fogleman Studio Reviews

8 | Canton, GA

8 Reviews for Fogleman Studio

Mary Miller · Married on 10/26/2018

Fogleman studio

Our family was very pleased with the work Fogleman studio provided us. Bruce Fogleman spent many hours before, during and after the wedding making sure we got everything we wanted. He is friendly, reliable and professional. I highly recommend him and our family will continue to use Fogleman Studio for future events.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful!

It was a wonderful experience.Bruce did a great job!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sunnie · Married on 08/04/2018

So professional and fabulous pictures! So happy with our choice!!!

ron · Married on 07/10/2018

Bruce Fogleman was quick to respond to my inquiry and we could not be any happier with his artistic and professional work! I am a professional photographer myself, and I knew for our beach wedding we would need someone great. Bruce Foleman's pics captured the moments beautifully with great lighting on the faces, composition, and use of color. If you are shopping around, this is the one. Absolutely the best in every way. Ron

Sent on 10/01/2018

Christine and Randy · Married on 06/08/2018

Professional and very Talented

Very professional and helpful. Above and beyond what was expected.

Sent on 06/26/2019

jackie · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved working with Bruce. Very personable and professional. Lots of beautiful images. We are very glad we chose him.
    Marc and Jackie Zewbecker.

Matthew · Married on 04/22/2017

Bruce Fogelman was a consummate professional for our wedding! He made it important to him, which took the weight off of my shoulders as well as my Bride's. Bruce was so personable and friendly. He was very generous with his time and was timely. He was there before I even got to the church. Bruce felt like one of the family to us. When my Bride came down the aisle to meet me, I can recall Bruce giving my mom a quick shot of the video he had just shot because she had asked him how it was looking. You can actually see just a little of that from the other camera angle. So cool!! He got all the moments we wanted. Bruce showcased us; and, what is dear to my heart is our flower girl and ringbarer. He made it a point to make her look so beautiful and gentle, taking the time for her processional. He even made our ringbarer look so cool and hip with his cool sunglasses on coming down the aisle. Then Bruce gave him (the ringbarer) a quick slow-motion on the video. He got every part of our ceremony the way we wanted as well as the celebrations at our reception. There were great shots taken that were unexpected, like the one at the reception of my older brother (and Best Man ), dancing with my niece Amiette who was no more than 1 1/2 at the time. Priceless!! Bruce never wavered in his professionalism, nor his ability to be personable to us and our families. We cherish every shot he took. We are grateful for Bruce Fogelman. Thank you for your hard work and professionalism.

Matthew and Bonnie Johnson
    Wedding date: April 22, 2017

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 07/10/2018

We found Bruce on the internet when we were looking for a photographer for our Florida beach wedding. His pictures we had seen convinced us, and we are so glad that he did our wedding! The pictures are great - perfect lighting, good suggestings and catching all those special moments. Bruce is very accomodating and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/11/2018