Focus Sound & Entertainment Reviews

Focus Sound & Entertainment 3
Focus Sound & Entertainment 4

Elyse Nothstine · Married on 10/19/2019

Brian was fantastic!

Brian was awesome! He played every song I requested and he had a great lineup. We had to move his setup to avoid the rain and he was so quick on making the right decision. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you, Brian!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent DJ

Brian was an excellent DJ for our wedding! He helped us out with sound for our ceremony and played great music all night. Everybody had a great time!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Tina

Tina Nixon Parmer · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect Choice

Focus Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding and reception! Brian was ultra professional, easy to communicate with, and had all of the equipment needed for two locations. Most importantly, he was a phenomenal facilitator for our guests and scheduled events. You can't go wrong with Focus Entertainment - 5 STARS!!!!!

Focus Sound & Entertainment 5
    Focus Sound & Entertainment 6
    Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing DJ!

Brian was an amazing DJ to work with. He provided music for the ceremony and reception seamlessly. He was very accommodating with our song requests and the playlist was perfect. Brian was always very responsive with emails. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/03/2018

Trammell-Bierman Wedding

Absolutely wonderful experience! Exceeded our expectations and needs! Would definitely recommend for any event.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

We couldn't be happier with our DJ selection! Brian with Focus Sound & Entertainment was one of the best investments for our wedding. Brian was very professional and showed up early to the venue to set up; he never missed a cue for both the ceremony and reception and he helped events go smoothly all night long; and he even went above and beyond to help us create a custom track for our first dance! Our guests had a great time dancing and we received several complements on the DJ. We would highly recommend Brian for any event!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2018

Brian went above and beyond for our wedding! He is a very sweet and laid back person who is willing to do whatever you need. He did anything and everything to make our ceremony and reception run smoothly and fun! He even took it upon himself to get video footage of our ceremony and special dances. If you’re reading reviews to decide on your DJ, just go ahead and pick this guy.. you will be glad you did!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Helen · Married on 03/24/2018

Brian is great! He full filled all my requests. He was patient and caring!!! Sound was amazing!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Lisa Achord · Married on 03/09/2018

Best dj!

Brian was the DJ of my friend's wedding, so it was easy for me to choose him for a party I had a few years back. He did a great job and played a variety of music for everyone there. I also used Brian in March for MY wedding!! We made a list of songs before the wedding so he could see what our music style was. We also sent out song requests on our RSVP so we could have an idea of what our guests would like to hear. He was wonderful! Super nice and friendly. I could tell he had a good time and so did all my guests! I would recommend him every time!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Bonnie · Married on 11/19/2016

Brian did a phenomenal job DJing our wedding this past weekend. We had very specific ceremony music and reception playlist requests. He sat down and met with us beforehand and went over all of our requests with us. Such a nice guy with an easy going personality that will listen to all your needs for your special day. The music was flawless all day and Brian kept everyone dancing until the end of the night. If I ever needed a DJ for another event, I wouldn't think twice about hiring anyone else. Thank you, Brian for making our special day even more wonderful!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ali · Married on 06/03/2016

Our music guy canceled on us last minute and Brian came to the rescue! He was so easy to work with and did and incredible job!!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • User2720120 · 2+ years ago

Brian was seriously the best to work with! My bridesmaids and I decided to do a surprise dance at the reception from a video that we had seen on youtube. He went above and beyond to make it happen with spending hours in the studio listening to the music and mixing just to make it perfect! He even recorded the dance and sent it to me along with pictures he took throughout the night as well. Brian is handsdown the best around, and I can't say enough wonderful things about his services!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Sam · Married on 10/04/2015

Did an excellent job. Very thorough. Paid attention to detail.

Toya · Married on 09/04/2015

Brian is so considerate. He thought of everything we didn't think to think of. He not only set the atmosphere through creative lighting he also captured some amazing photography & video as well.

Katie · Married on 08/29/2015

I have worked with Brian several times and he is always extremely kind, professional, and does a wonderful job as a DJ. He goes above and beyond to make the event a success and is great at getting people out on the dance floor and is very professional when making announcements and introductions. As a wedding planner, what more could you ask for in a vendor? He's a team player and I always appreciate that. Would def recommend him!

Meredith · Married on 06/13/2015

Everything was perfect! Brian was very easy to get in touch with and helped me pick out the best songs. His experience really showed.

Krystal · Married on 05/30/2015

During my wedding planning I was extremely stressed about music. My husband and I both share a love for music and I was back and forth on having a band vs. a DJ. We went with a dj hoping that we could have the music that reflected on who we were as a couple. I am so happy that I went with a DJ like Brian. Our wedding would not have been perfect if it wasn't for him. He went above and beyond to assure that everything went flawless. He played all of the music that we requested (which I felt was a pretty ridiculous request from us haha) and that meant the world to both of us! He can entertain guest smoothly without any issues what so ever. I would defiantly reccomend him to make your event/wedding awesome!!

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/13/2014

Brian did a wonderful job at my wedding! Everyone loved him!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

Brian was a great DJ. I would definitely use him again. He gave us everything we wanted on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2014

Brian goes above and beyond and provided the best music for my wedding and reception. It was perfect!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Alex · Married on 04/05/2014

I used Focus Sound & Entertainment for my wedding on April 5, 2014. They did ceremony music as well as reception. I am so pleased with how it all turned out. The timing of the music during the ceremony was perfect, and the selection during the reception kept the party going. I know everyone was really enjoying the music! Focus is very easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Brian did an AMAZING job for us! He was very responsive to both email and phone calls. I did not make his job easy because of the music list I wanted played. We like a lot of lesser known bands so I'm sure he spent a great deal of time prepping for our wedding and it showed!

I didn't use him for very much lighting because of what our venue provided but the supplemental lighting he brought was exactly what I was looking for. We just wanted people to dance and have a good time and Brian made that possible for us.

Our reception ran over a bit but Brian stayed until we were finished without complaint!

If you're looking for a DJ, this guy is great. He is super easy to get along with, talk to, and he provides a great service. He can even help you with wine selections thanks to his other job as a distributor. I am so happy I found him! Special thanks to my planner, Katie, at Wedding Belles Events for recommending him.

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/07/2013

We got married on September 7, 2013 and used Brian for both the ceremony music and reception music. Brian was an absolute joy to work with. From the first conversation we had I knew that I was going to enjoy his services. I was beyond thrilled with everything! All of the guest LOVED the music and flow of the wedding! Brian did an amazing job! He set the tone for our wedding. All of my guest keep coming to me telling me how wonderful he was! He made our reception PERFECT! I will absolutely recommend his services! He is amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Heather · Married on 08/24/2013

Brian did a great job entertaining my guest! He knows what he is doing! The whole crowd had a blast and was dancing even my elderly Aunt!!! We had a ball!

Sent on 08/30/2013

James · Married on 05/04/2013

Brian did an absolutely amazing job for us! We had a great time! He went above and beyond our expectations including; Beautiful wall lighting that complimented our wedding colors, dance floor lighting and a huge selection of songs and styles of music. He kept the crowd entertained with fun games and announcements.

Sent on 06/20/2013