Focus Floral Reviews

87 Reviews for Focus Floral

87 Focus Floral Reviews

Dorin · Married on 10/20/2018

Must use barbara!

If you are getting married in Naples or Marco Island and dont use barbara at focus floral you are insane!! I was absolutely blown away at how beautiful my flowers were! I didnt really focus on flowers because a) i dont know anything about flowers and b) my venue was a beautiful resort on the beach so i didnt feel the need to focus on decor. well let me tell you, the one thing i remember from my wedding day is how absolutely beautiful my flowers were! Better than expected! Barbara made 10 beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids, a gorgeous bouquet for me, corsages for my mothers, boutonnieres for my groom and groomsmen, centerpieces, isle pieces, and even dressed up the tiki hut we got married under. Words do not do her justice she is a master at her craft. I must disclose i told her "do whatever you feel looks nice" because i trusted her judgement as mine is inexperienced and boy am i happy i did. I sent her maybe 10 photos of ideas, told her the jist of what i wanted and the feel and look i was going for and her imagination took off. I am telling you if you trust in her she will not let you down! MUST USE !!!!!

Focus Floral 1
    Focus Floral 9
    Focus Floral 10
    Focus Floral 11

Susanna · Married on 07/07/2018

Barbara did a wonderful job putting all of our flowers together. They came out exactly they way we imagined them.
    She also stuck around to distribute the flowers to our guests & wedding party..including pinning the bouteneniers on.
    Everything was beautiful..it was our fairytale wedding.
    Thank you so much Barbara for making all our dreams come true!

?

Cathy White

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Barbara was so great to work with, and she nailed my dream wedding vision! She was very responsive to all of my questions throughout the planning process. She is also very good at being aware of your budget and helping you get the most/best flowers for your budget and style. All of flowers were gorgeous and in perfect bloom. I received so many compliments on them.

Focus Floral 12
    Focus Floral 13
    Focus Floral 14
    Focus Floral 15

Emily · Married on 03/10/2018

Barbara provided flowers for my bouquet, 8 bridesmaids/groomsmen and our reception. She was very responsive to all emails and took the time to sit down with me for almost two hours to discuss what options I wanted to have for flowers. I came into this process clueless and with little idea about what I wanted and Barbara was able to direct my visions into a beautiful end product! All flowers arrived at each of their respective locations on time and were in excellent shape. Thank you for your lovely work, Barbara!

Maureen · Married on 01/13/2018

Barbara was amazing. So easy to work with!! The flowers were more beautiful than we expected. We highly recommend Focus Floral!!

Focus Floral 16
    Focus Floral 17

Katherine · Married on 11/12/2017

If you are looking for the best florist, the most talented, with great personality, professional and extremely reasonable prices then Barbara at Focus Floral will not dissapoint you. We had a destination Wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Beach House in Naples, FL in November 2017. She created the most beautiful arrangements, guests are still talking about it. She help me with planning and executed our vision to perfection. She was always available via phone and email, she's was on time ( early in fact to make sure all was well on my big day). I could not imagine our day without Barbara's gorgeous arrangements. She is truly the best in all of the area. She worked really well with the hotel's destination event department, making the planning process less stressful and the wedding decore just incredibly elegant and flawless while keeping under budget!!! You will not regret working with her... Thank you Barbara, you are truly the best!!!!

Thuy · Married on 11/05/2017

Barbara was awesome! I love my bouquet, she was able to design what I had seen on the website. She was kind, friendly and always kept in touch with me throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend her service. She was able to honor the budget I had from the first venue in Puerto Rico. We had two weeks to relocate the wedding to Naples. I found Barb from my photographer. I got to meet her & her husband the day of the wedding . Very nice couple ! Thanks, Barb

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Focus Floral 18

Focus Floral's reply:

Thanks for your business! It was a pleasure to get to know you!

ann · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing flowers, exactly what I asked for, great value for money, exceeded al expectations,
    totally recommend using Barb

Sent on 10/23/2017

Focus Floral's reply:

Thank you! What an absolutely amazing day!! I loved hanging out with you during all the planning! What fun!!

Brody · Married on 10/20/2017

Barbara was absolutely amazing for our wedding on Marco Island! We were supposed to get married in Naples but Hurricane Irma decided that she wanted to take out our original venue and make us start over a month before wedding day. Barbara was beyond accommodating and made sure our wedding day was as spectacular as she possibly could. There is absolutely no other florist in Southwest Florida that I would ever recommend to plan such a special day. Words cannot describe how happy we are with everything Barbara did for us!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Focus Floral's reply:

Thanks! You handled the Hurricane Irma curve ball with grace. Such a fun couple you are!

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

Barbara was an absolute pleasure to work with! I started working with her about 8 months before my wedding with a very vague vision of what I wanted. She was able to help me focus in on the style I wanted and as I found pictures of flowers and styles that I liked, she was able to take my vision and run with it. The results she delivered on my wedding day were so much better than I could have imagined! Barbara has an absolute knack for design, and color, and structure, and texture. From the floral on the arch to my bouquet to my centerpieces, I couldn't be happier and I would recommend Barbara to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Focus Floral 23
    Focus Floral 24
    Focus Floral 25

Focus Floral's reply:

Truly one of my favorite weddings! Loved your vision!!

Dawn · Married on 10/10/2017

Barbara at focus floral is phenomenal. She quickly identified what I liked and created beautiful arrangements in a short period of time. She even helped me with my headpiece which I did not intentionally add to my list of floral needs. The combination of Callalily's and white roses with complementary greenery was outstanding. She delivered to our rehearsal dinner, suggested I reuse some arrangements from the rehearsal dinner to next day events, to save money, which she charged a small fee to pick up and deliver so I didn't have to worry about it. I highly recommend!!!!! Thank you Barbara!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Focus Floral 26

Focus Floral's reply:

Thanks, Dawn!! I loved that day! Your dress was so stunning!!

Catherine · Married on 09/30/2017

I had the most wonderful experience with Barbara throughout the wedding planning process. She EXACTLY knew my vision and completely nailed it! I was nervous about florals due to pricing and the size of my wedding, but she really worked with me to make sure my vision and budget stayed intact! The flowers were so gorgeous and was everything I ever wanted! I kept it simple with all white, with tall glass vases with baby's breath and short vases with white garden roses and regular roses, with some hydrangea as well. But, a little went a long way and the room was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I could not have asked for a more perfect look, I highly recommend Focus Floral!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Focus Floral 27
    Focus Floral 28

Focus Floral's reply:

The room looked amazing! I loved the elegance of your selections!

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2017

Barbara was WONDERFUL to work with. She was able to work with my vision within my budget. To be honest, I wasn't sure how the overall look would be on my wedding day, but LOVED EVERYTHING. It was absolutely perfect. I would recommend just giving Barbara a call if you are looking at florists in this area.

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Focus Floral 36
    Focus Floral 37
    Focus Floral 38

Focus Floral's reply:

Wow!! Thank you! Loving these images from Austin Trenholm. What a beautiful day!!

Theresa · Married on 03/04/2017

Barbara at Focus Floral perfectly executed our vision for our wedding day! I'm still in awe with how great our floral arrangements looked. I was particularly obsessed with my bridal bouquet and how they decorated our ceremony arch. Highly recommend!!

Ann · Married on 03/04/2017

After one meeting with Barbara, sharing some on-line photos and discussing our vision...she NAILED IT! We couldn't be happier with Focus Floral, the amazing talent of Barbara Samaniego and all those at Focus Floral that helped make our daughter's wedding dreams become reality. Stunning work! Thank you Barbara!

Susan · Married on 12/16/2016

Barbara was wonderful to work with! She was quick getting back to us when we had questions, extremely knowledgeable about type of flowers and what would be best for the season. The pricing was very reasonable. All of our flowers were beautiful!! Just what we wanted!

Gabriella · Married on 12/09/2016

It all started when my other florist fell through. Weeks before my wedding and the anxiety started to kick in. My sister contacted Barbra and sent her my budget and some ideas. Barbra reached out to me almost immediately and was eager to help. She made some suggestions on flowers that were better than I could have ever imagined. Her creativity, imagination, flexibility and way to ease my worry was a bride's dream come true. I provided some vases and accent pieces and Barbra worked them into my center pieces beautifully!! The ceremony and reception were outside on the beach and everything kept perfect the whole night. There is no way to ever thank someone enough when they have literally stepped in to save the biggest day of their life. Thank you Barbra you are very talented and I loved having you be a part of my wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Focus Floral 39
    Focus Floral 40
    Focus Floral 41
    Focus Floral 42
    Focus Floral 43

Focus Floral's reply:

I loved making your bouquet! Tour tables were super unique. I love seeing these images from Brooke Price Photography!!

Jillian · Married on 10/15/2016

There are not enough words to express how wonderful Barbara was to work with. From the moment we began interacting, she worked diligently to make our dream wedding a reality--even within our budget! Barbara allowed us to incorporate as much of our creativity and desire for uniqueness with her expertise and detailed eye. As a result, well, we are still getting compliments (3 weeks post wedding!). As expected, there was a wedding day hiccup. I mistakenly forgot my flower girl basket...back home...600 miles away! Barbara, the super-woman she is, came to my rescue and created a basket out of palm leaves--which was more perfect than any wicker basket you can buy in stores. If ever I had to plan a wedding (any event!), Barbara would be my first call. She deserves more than 5 stars and you would be doing yourself a disservice if you passed her up!

maarja · Married on 04/10/2016

Barbara was a dream to work with. She worked within our budget and provided beautiful florals for our April 2016 wedding at Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Barbara is a true creative professional. About 5 weeks before my wedding, my mother and I visited her shop to hammer out some details. I had a vision, but not a lot of specific ideas - Barbara grasped my vision and immediately started rattling off different options. You could see her creative gears turning! The day of the wedding, Barbara brought the bouquets to the suite and they were just so perfect! While my bridesmaids wore light blue, my flower palette focused around coral and ivory. Coral can be a tough color - you have red corals, pink corals, orange corals - but Barbara made it work so beautifully. I couldn’t have been happier with our flowers! In the chaos of getting ready that day, one of my groomsmen was missing a boutonniere when we started taking pictures, but it wasn’t a problem. My personal attendant tracked down Barbara who was setting up the center pieces and she had another boutonniere ready to go in minutes! We had a wonderful experience with Focus Floral and would definitely use Barbara again for any floral needs in SW Florida.

Miranda · Married on 02/13/2016

Barbara made beautiful bouquets for my wedding! She was extremely helpful and honest about pricing and flower options! I strongly recommend using Focus Floral for your wedding and reception!

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2016

Barbara at focus floral was absolutely amazing!! My flowers for my wedding turned out beautiful! I met with Focus floral and provided a few pictures of how I would like my flowers designed as well as the colors and the results were beyond my expectations and exactly how I wanted them! The price was also very reasonable and affordable, will work to keep the price within your budget! Overall I would definitely recommend focus floral, great service, beautiful results, reasonably priced, and great to work with!

Tracy · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I used Focus Floral (Barbara) for our wedding, and were beyond pleased. Not only was Barbara amazing to work with, the design and arrangements were breathtakingly beautiful. I referred both my sister, and a friend to her without any hesitation after working with her, because I knew what great accomplished hands they were in. If you are looking for a florist in Southwest Florida, do yourself a favor and call Barbara, you will be happy and completely satisifed with the job she does.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

So amazing! We love Barbara with Focus Floral! I literally gave her some direction and she ran with it. We loved everything! She made the process so easy and stress free. I completely trusted her taste level and expertise. She did a phenomenal job with everything. Our bridal flowers, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception venues looked BEAUTIFUL! Thank you, Barbara! You are awesome!

Katie · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot explain how great Barbara is! She made sure everything was perfect. The color combination she used for my flowers was exactly what I wanted. I changed what I wanted my bouquet to look like the week of the wedding & she had no issues with it. She works hard to exceed your expectations. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. She is very professional & does an amazing job of making sure everything is perfect & delivered on time. I highly recommend her to everyone. Her flowers and designs are so beautiful!