Focal Point Digital Media Reviews

Focal Point Digital Media 2
Focal Point Digital Media 3
Focal Point Digital Media 4

Mary · Married on 09/01/2018

Ryan was fantastic and we were very happy with his professionalism and work on our wedding day. It only took one in person meeting to review the details and a few emails to coordinate and the rest was left up to him. He worked well with all of the other vendors and was a joy to be around even during the somewhat stressful times of the day. Focal Point provides quality video coverage that captures the beauty of the day in a realistic way- not at all cheesy or over the top or staged . I highly recommend Focal Point to any couple who is looking for a quality videographer who is open to ideas and gives good insight.

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

Focal Point Digital Media is one of the best investments we made for our daughter's wedding! Ryan was absolutely amazing!!! He has a wonderful attention to detail, and sat down with us a few weeks prior to the wedding to really get a full picture of what the day would look like so he knew what to expect and could be the most prepared to capture everything that was important to us. We can't wait to see the full length video he does for us, but the preliminary theatrical trailer he produced (a 2 minute highlight) of the day captured everything we wanted to remember about the day: the love, friends & family, and emotion surrounding the beautiful bride and groom! Ryan and his assistant Levi were both pleasant and brought a sense of calm throughout the day as we knew they were capturing every beautiful moment as we lived the day to the fullest! We can't recommend him enough to anyone wishing to relive their special day over and over for years to come!

Marilu · Married on 10/19/2017

Ryan was professional and super friendly!! From beginning to end, it was a smooth process and he helped us finalize our timeline. During the day of the wedding, he had many recommendations on what to do and it just made our day stress free!!

Kelli · Married on 09/03/2017

Ryan has been wonderful to work with!! He’s very personable and always quick to respond when we had questions about anything. At our wedding we barely even noticed him so we know our video is gonna be wonderful and we can’t wait to see it. In the words of my husband “Focal Point is the best thing since sliced bread....!”

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

I knew immediately that I wanted Ryan at Focal Point to be my wedding videographer-I wanted the best! And I was so excited that he had my wedding date available! Ryan was absolutely amazing to work with from Day 1 and all of the recommendations and comments from previous clients were all true. He worked with my photographer to create amazing shots for our first look and couples/wedding party photos as well as had super creative ideas. He paid attention to detail and made sure to get everything he needed to capture the day perfectly. He really got to know my fiance and what we wanted as well as our personalities. Everything was very natural throughout the day and he made us feel so comfortable and made sure everything flowed as well. Additionally, during the ceremony and reception I didn't even know he was there! He was in the background and none of his equipment was in the way-He wasn't even in any of our photos. I cannot rave enough about Ryan and his company! They are professional and provide top of the line services and quality products. I cannot wait to see our final wedding video! Thank you Ryan and Focal Point!

Kelsay · Married on 08/05/2017

Ryan and his assistant were a dream team. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with their professionalism, enthusiasm, and commitment to capturing our wedding from start to finish. They are worth every penny and I would highly recommend!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2017

Loved working with Ryan! He is energetic, positive, and professional! He asked great questions prior and was able to keep the details day of!

Emily · Married on 07/28/2017

Ryan filmed my late husband and I's wedding a few years ago. We honestly debated on whether or not to do it as our budget was tight, but I'm forever grateful that we did! Not only was it a stunning way to share our special day with friends and family who weren't able to attend our wedding, it was the most precious gift to cherish when my husband was unexpectedly called to heaven. God reedeemed my life and brought me the most wonderful man! As we were planning our wedding, having Ryan do the videography was top on my wish list! Even though we were getting married half a country away, I knew without hestitation, the investment and flying him out here would be 100% worth it! He's the best of the best, and I'd recommend him to anyone who wants to be able to share the most beautiful story of their wedding day for years to come!!

Focal Point Digital Media 5
    Focal Point Digital Media 6
    Focal Point Digital Media 7
    Focal Point Digital Media 8

Brandon · Married on 07/28/2017

Quality work and great customer service. I definitely would recommend their service to anyone!

Cassie · Married on 07/23/2017

Ryan was absolutely amazing! He worked really well with my photographer and made sure to catch the greatest/most important footage. I love how unique his business is and would recommend him to anyone!!!

Allie · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved working with Ryan! He was so easy to work with before and during or wedding and we absolutely love our video! I would highly recommend focal point digital media.

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2016

Ryan and his team are simply top notch! If you want to feel like a movie star on your wedding day and forever remember it that way...hire Focal Point! Ryan and his team have an amazing eye for detail...creative beyond words and innovative! He shot three days for our big weekend extravaganza and he captured all the big, little, meaningful, and sentimental moments with utmost perfection! He is amazingly talented! Please do yourself a favor and hire Focal Point before they are booked for next summer!!!!

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

Focal Point was my favorite vendor from our wedding. Ryan was attentive to us and what we wanted for our video. He responded promptly to all of our emails. I highly recommend Focal Point! I've had so many compliments from our friends and family on our video. We will watch our gorgeous video every anniversary. Well worth the money. Thanks Ryan!

Alyssa · Married on 07/16/2016

Ryan was AMAZING to work with. He was professional and organized from day 1. He made us all feel so comfortable on the day of the wedding and he was so on top of everything. I knew his work was going to be fantastic, but when we finally saw our video I was absolutely blown away. I am so glad we choose Focal Point- I would recommend Ryan and his company 110%! They are definitely the best.

Lela · Married on 07/02/2016

Ryan is amazing! His experience with shooting weddings shows in every detail. I can't wait to see the final video of our daughter's wedding! The two-minute sneak preview was ready in only one week! It is simply gorgeous. He is also just the nicest guy to work with. The entire family and wedding party will enjoy working with him.

Megan · Married on 03/06/2016

We loved having Ryan film our wedding! He is top notch - from communicating beforehand, to getting the best shots day of, to the finished product. I had just as many tears of joy watching our video as the actual day.

Kara & Shane · Married on 01/09/2016

WITHOUT A DOUBT, my husband and I recommend Ryan with Focal Point Media to do your wedding video - he is seriously incredible, and you will not regret it! Ryan is talented, easy going, professional, and our video couldn't be better (: we really enjoyed working with Ryan and we LOVE our video!

Blanca · Married on 06/27/2015

This is one of the things that I really wanted to spend money on & I'm so happy that I did. Ryan & his team made us feel completely comfortable & hardly even noticed that they were there. Ryan's work is amazing & we will forever be thankful that you were there to capture our wedding day!

We couldn't of picked a better videographer for our wedding! Ryan and his team at Focal Point Media were professional and easy to work with. One week after the wedding we got our wedding trailer. The trailer does a great job capturing the highlights of the day and the joy and happiness between my husband and I. It brought many of our friends and family that were unable to make our destination wedding to tears! You won't regret using Focal Point Media for your wedding!

Annette · Married on 05/30/2015

As the parents of the bride, we had the responsibility of keeping a budget for our daughter's wedding. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of hiring a videographer on top of a photographer. But, after meeting Ryan and hearing the passion he has for doing such quality work, I felt much better about it. Then, after reviewing the video last night with our daughter and her new husband, I was so glad we did it. Ryan really captured the spirit of this beautiful wedding, and it was well worth what we spent. Do yourself the favor of meeting with Ryan to see what he can do for you before you rule it out completely. I think you'll be glad you did!

Kayla · Married on 01/18/2015

Ryan and his team are absolutely amazing! They are professional, yet made us so comfortable the whole day. I hardly even noticed he was there, however he was able to capture the most real footage I could have ever imagined. Our trailer and video and all the footage is all perfect. I can't even count the amount of compliments we have received on our videos, they are just amazing. I highly recommend videography for a wedding, and specifically focal point digital media and Ryan! He rocks! :)

I don't even know where to begin! These guys are amazing!!! Breath taking work! And above all the nicest guys! He was in my dressing room and was so professional and made me feel relaxed. He was so funny and laid back! I can not wait to see the final video! I would have any one hire these guys! So responsible and professional but not stiff!

Terra · Married on 08/23/2014

We watched our video this evening and it was so beautiful. You did such an amazing job and we are so thankful you were there to capture every moment. There was so much I had forgotten about that day and am so glad I am able to watch this and look back. Not only did you capture the most important day of our life, but you captured the people we love the most and that to me is priceless. You truly have a gift!

Ambar · Married on 08/16/2014

Focal Point filmed our 2 day wedding weekend. From the start, Ryan was amazing. He was so incredibly easy and fun to work with, was super prompt to all emails, and somehow easily understood our vision. Our wedding highlight film was of spectacular quality, flowed amazingly between the two days of our wedding, and captured the most beautiful and precious moments of both days. We were brought to tears watching it. Our friends and family all loved the highlight film and keep raving about the amazing quality of it. I am so glad I went with Focal Point - I would recommend them highly, without reservation. Ryan and his team are true professionals, passioante about their craft and deliver a truly remarkable, heart warming product. Seriously a gem!