Focal Point Digital Media Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Seth R. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Such a great experience!

Ryan was super attentive and worked with us throughout our wedding planning process. He was always available to talk and quick to respond to our emails if we had any questions. We were able to have several in-person and phone meetings to go over wedding details and specific shots we wanted. The day of our wedding was a little hectic but Ryan was always there rolling with the punches. The highlight film and other videos turned out amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!
  • Terri
    Terri O. Married on 10/08/2021

We lucked out!

Ryan was fantastic! Even though he had another engagement scheduled for the same day as our sons, he worked out a plan and pulled through with flying colors. I can't think of one area that he could improve on. He even provided a very special flash drive in a box to top things off.
    Everything about Vocal Point Digital Media was superb!!!
  • Emma
    Emma Married on 05/30/2021

Incredible quality streaming and wonderful to work with!

Our wedding was postponed a couple times due to Covid and when we finally got to have it some people weren’t able to attend. We decided to live stream the ceremony and it was PERFECT! So many of our guests complimented the incredible quality. It made my grandparents who are in their 90s and far away able to feel like they were there.

In addition to the live stream we got a video with multiple camera views of our ceremony. It is so well done, and an amazing keepsake for us!

Bonus: Ryan is the easiest person ever to work with! 😊
  • Laurie
    Laurie Married on 08/29/2020

Memorable and amazing

Amazing... with all of the changes due to COVID-19, they were willing to travel to a new venue. Ryan captures incredible moments and we can not wait to see the finished product- thank you Ryan
    Alina M. Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome videographer!

I highly recommend Ryan. Focal Point Digital Media is amazing to working with and does amazing work! You will be so glad he is there capturing the moments that you will be able to look back on and re-live! They are also incredibly easy and fun to work with during the whole process. I am absolutely so thankful to have such an amazing video of my wedding day! If there is any advice I can give anyone for their wedding is to have a quality videographer such as Focal Point Digital Media.
    Mary Married on 09/01/2018
    Ryan was fantastic and we were very happy with his professionalism and work on our wedding day. It only took one in person meeting to review the details and a few emails to coordinate and the rest was left up to him. He worked well with all of the other vendors and was a joy to be around even during the somewhat stressful times of the day. Focal Point provides quality video coverage that captures the beauty of the day in a realistic way- not at all cheesy or over the top or staged . I highly recommend Focal Point to any couple who is looking for a quality videographer who is open to ideas and gives good insight.
    Michelle Married on 07/28/2018
    Focal Point Digital Media is one of the best investments we made for our daughter's wedding! Ryan was absolutely amazing!!! He has a wonderful attention to detail, and sat down with us a few weeks prior to the wedding to really get a full picture of what the day would look like so he knew what to expect and could be the most prepared to capture everything that was important to us. We can't wait to see the full length video he does for us, but the preliminary theatrical trailer he produced (a 2 minute highlight) of the day captured everything we wanted to remember about the day: the love, friends & family, and emotion surrounding the beautiful bride and groom! Ryan and his assistant Levi were both pleasant and brought a sense of calm throughout the day as we knew they were capturing every beautiful moment as we lived the day to the fullest! We can't recommend him enough to anyone wishing to relive their special day over and over for years to come!
    Angie Married on 06/23/2018

Such a fantastic experience

Ryan and his crew were an absolute pleasure to work with, from start to finish. We always enjoy our meetings with Ryan because he is so personable. He made us feel completely at ease on our big day, kept us laughing and provided us with the most amazing wedding video we could’ve ever hoped for! On top of the professionalism of he and his crew, Ryan also was super helpful when a transportation snafu left us short on room on our party bus. He offered to drive our parents to one of our pre-wedding picture sites out of the kidness of his heart and saved the day! 100% recommend Focal Point Digital Media!
    Jaclyn Married on 06/16/2018

Ryan and his team are amazinggg!! This is a no-brainer!

Highly recommend!! Ryan was phenomenal from the start. He responded right away and took the time to show us several different examples of videos. He asked questions along the way and got to know us to make sure the finished producted suited us. On our wedding day I didn’t have to worry about a thing, he knew where to be, when to be there, no funny business. And the finished product... absolutely STUNNING. We’ve watched our video like 109 times, and we fall in love with it more each time. It’s definitely one of the pricier items when wedding planning, but worth every single penny!
    Marilu Married on 10/19/2017
    Ryan was professional and super friendly!! From beginning to end, it was a smooth process and he helped us finalize our timeline. During the day of the wedding, he had many recommendations on what to do and it just made our day stress free!!
    Kelli Married on 09/03/2017
    Ryan has been wonderful to work with!! He’s very personable and always quick to respond when we had questions about anything. At our wedding we barely even noticed him so we know our video is gonna be wonderful and we can’t wait to see it. In the words of my husband “Focal Point is the best thing since sliced bread....!”
    Ashley Married on 08/12/2017
    I knew immediately that I wanted Ryan at Focal Point to be my wedding videographer-I wanted the best! And I was so excited that he had my wedding date available! Ryan was absolutely amazing to work with from Day 1 and all of the recommendations and comments from previous clients were all true. He worked with my photographer to create amazing shots for our first look and couples/wedding party photos as well as had super creative ideas. He paid attention to detail and made sure to get everything he needed to capture the day perfectly. He really got to know my fiance and what we wanted as well as our personalities. Everything was very natural throughout the day and he made us feel so comfortable and made sure everything flowed as well. Additionally, during the ceremony and reception I didn't even know he was there! He was in the background and none of his equipment was in the way-He wasn't even in any of our photos. I cannot rave enough about Ryan and his company! They are professional and provide top of the line services and quality products. I cannot wait to see our final wedding video! Thank you Ryan and Focal Point!
    Kelsay Married on 08/05/2017
    Ryan and his assistant were a dream team. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with their professionalism, enthusiasm, and commitment to capturing our wedding from start to finish. They are worth every penny and I would highly recommend!
    Melissa Married on 08/04/2017
    Loved working with Ryan! He is energetic, positive, and professional! He asked great questions prior and was able to keep the details day of!
    Brandon Married on 07/28/2017
    Quality work and great customer service. I definitely would recommend their service to anyone!
    Emily Married on 07/28/2017
    Ryan filmed my late husband and I's wedding a few years ago. We honestly debated on whether or not to do it as our budget was tight, but I'm forever grateful that we did! Not only was it a stunning way to share our special day with friends and family who weren't able to attend our wedding, it was the most precious gift to cherish when my husband was unexpectedly called to heaven. God reedeemed my life and brought me the most wonderful man! As we were planning our wedding, having Ryan do the videography was top on my wish list! Even though we were getting married half a country away, I knew without hestitation, the investment and flying him out here would be 100% worth it! He's the best of the best, and I'd recommend him to anyone who wants to be able to share the most beautiful story of their wedding day for years to come!!
    Cassie Married on 07/23/2017
    Ryan was absolutely amazing! He worked really well with my photographer and made sure to catch the greatest/most important footage. I love how unique his business is and would recommend him to anyone!!!
    Allie Married on 06/24/2017
    I loved working with Ryan! He was so easy to work with before and during or wedding and we absolutely love our video! I would highly recommend focal point digital media.
    Lauren Married on 09/25/2016
    Ryan and his team are simply top notch! If you want to feel like a movie star on your wedding day and forever remember it that way...hire Focal Point! Ryan and his team have an amazing eye for detail...creative beyond words and innovative! He shot three days for our big weekend extravaganza and he captured all the big, little, meaningful, and sentimental moments with utmost perfection! He is amazingly talented! Please do yourself a favor and hire Focal Point before they are booked for next summer!!!!
    Shelby Married on 07/23/2016
    Focal Point was my favorite vendor from our wedding. Ryan was attentive to us and what we wanted for our video. He responded promptly to all of our emails. I highly recommend Focal Point! I've had so many compliments from our friends and family on our video. We will watch our gorgeous video every anniversary. Well worth the money. Thanks Ryan!
    Alyssa Married on 07/16/2016
    Ryan was AMAZING to work with. He was professional and organized from day 1. He made us all feel so comfortable on the day of the wedding and he was so on top of everything. I knew his work was going to be fantastic, but when we finally saw our video I was absolutely blown away. I am so glad we choose Focal Point- I would recommend Ryan and his company 110%! They are definitely the best.
    Lela Married on 07/02/2016
    Ryan is amazing! His experience with shooting weddings shows in every detail. I can't wait to see the final video of our daughter's wedding! The two-minute sneak preview was ready in only one week! It is simply gorgeous. He is also just the nicest guy to work with. The entire family and wedding party will enjoy working with him.
    Karen Married on 06/11/2016
    Words cannot describe how happy I am that we hired Focal Point Digital Media for our wedding! We worked with Ryan and he has incredible talent mixed with outstanding work ethics. Trust me, I did A LOT of research before the wedding and when I came across Ryan, I knew he was something special. His knowledge, creativity, and talent is remarkable! He is very passionate about his work and the work speaks for itself. He is such a joy to work with and we really appreciated how responsive, kind and funny he has been throughout the wedding planning process. He takes the time to answer any and all questions. He was definitely one of my favorite people to work with throughout the entire process.

Looking back on our wedding, our wedding film is the best thing we have. It has been such a joy to share it with so many family and friends (the highlight film was a huge hit too)! We had family and friends comment they wished they had a wedding film like ours. Ryan has a creative eye and captures beautiful moments and they play so captivating on film. As the bride, I get to relive the day and it brings back so many wonderful emotions. After doing a lot of research and homework, I recommend hiring Focal Point Digital Media for your wedding and you can thank me later!
    Megan Married on 03/06/2016
    We loved having Ryan film our wedding! He is top notch - from communicating beforehand, to getting the best shots day of, to the finished product. I had just as many tears of joy watching our video as the actual day.
    Kara S. Married on 01/09/2016
    WITHOUT A DOUBT, my husband and I recommend Ryan with Focal Point Media to do your wedding video - he is seriously incredible, and you will not regret it! Ryan is talented, easy going, professional, and our video couldn't be better (: we really enjoyed working with Ryan and we LOVE our video!