FMJ Productions Reviews

30 Reviews for FMJ Productions

1 User photo

FMJ Productions 1

Danielle · Married on 07/23/2011

FMJ productions was professional, amazingly fun, and very understanding. I was getting married on LI, while living in San Francisco, and they made the planning process extremely easy, and they give you exactly what you want. Having my own log-in to my personal wedding plans online was accessible, and easy to use, and made my life a lot less stressful. Both the DJ, and MC, were great, and made the party wonderful! They were dressed very nice, and all of the guests loved them; 2 weeks later I am still getting people telling me how great they were. They played all of the music we had asked for, and kept us in mind with every song they played...there were people on the dance floor the entire night. They even took pictures and video throughout the night, and a week after the wedding we had 2 DVD's sent to us with all the pics and video on it. I would highly recommend using FMJ productions for any event that you are having, I would use them again in a heartbeat, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you for rocking our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Luz · Married on 08/11/2017

The music and service was amazing!! :))

Sent on 09/04/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Frank and MC Ed were great! They listened to all of our music requests and played a fun mix of songs that got everyone - young and old - out on the dance floor. We got so many rave reviews from our guests about these guys. FMJ Productions took our wedding reception to the next level of awesomeness. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • F

Fran · Married on 07/20/2012

I would highly recommend !!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2012