24 Reviews for FMJ Productions

23 FMJ Productions Reviews

Thank you so much!!!! You guys did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding. The music had everyone dancing all night long, and the photo booth was a hit!!! The lighting and personalized monogram on the DJ booth was also a perfect touch to make our venue even better looking! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for rocking our wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very pleased with this DJ team. Frank knew just what to play to get everyone up and dancing. All the guests had rave reviews about the music at our wedding. What we liked also was how flexible and patient Frank was far as helping us to plan the ceremony. We heard most of the songs on our suggestion list as well. The MC was really nice too, and he was friendly and courteous to all the guests, took so many great photos that we loved. Thank you both for a memorable time. We would definitely recommend this team for any event!

Profile Picture Joanne, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music and service was amazing!! :))

Profile Picture Luz, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These folks were great. I would DEFINITELY use them again and highly recommend them to others. We used them for our backyard wedding..... we purchased a USB so we have all of the photos.... we did not get it yet cuz our wedding was just last weekend... a must for any fun venue! Frank & Robin

Profile Picture Robin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

FMJ productions was absolutely amazing! Frank went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. I never had to call to check in, they always contacted me and had such great ideas on how to make our wedding unique and special! They rocked the house and would be a perfect addition to any event ! Can't wait to use them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Brittiny, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Every part of our day was absolutely incredible! FMJ productions played all of our requested songs and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Every transition was flawless, from the ceremony all the way trough the end of the reception! We are so happy we chose FMJ productions to DJ our big day!!

Profile Picture Jazmin, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Frank and MC Ed were great! They listened to all of our music requests and played a fun mix of songs that got everyone - young and old - out on the dance floor. We got so many rave reviews from our guests about these guys. FMJ Productions took our wedding reception to the next level of awesomeness. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing job by FMJ Productions! Couldnt have asked for a better company to DJ our wedding. Gave us the most memorable day of our lives!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional. Thank you for making my wedding a great one. The photo booth was awesome.

Profile Picture Angie, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Extremely professional company. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again.

Profile Picture Naima, 10/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend FMJ- friendly, professional, top rate

Profile Picture User7361523, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I think that everything was fun very smooth. There were no hiccups and if there were I had no idea which is perfect! The music was perfect and exactly what we had requested. Thank you so much for a great wedding.

Profile Picture Casey, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I liked FMJ Production, great service and the photo booth was the best!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ and MC, will definitely accommodating and a great addition to our wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were very professional and we all had a great time.

Profile Picture User4155768, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the best DJs to book for your wedding. FMJ Productions is a professional company that listens to your needs and will adjust to any last minute changes. I will definately book again for another occasion.

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I've never had so much fun in my life!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/31/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

EXTREMELY ATTENTIVE...VERY PROFESSIONAL..... THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB.... SEVERAL GUESTS ASKED ME ABOUT THEM...THEY AND MY HUSBAND AND I ENJOYED THEM VERY MUCH... I WOULD RECOMMEND FMJ PRODUCTIONS FOR ALL! IF AND WHEN I HAVE MY NEXT EVENT I ALREADY KNOW WHO WOULD BE MY DJ...FMJ PRODUCTIONS... FANTASTIC!!!

Profile Picture MARIAH, 4/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend !!!!!!

Profile Picture Fran, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We shopped around in search of a quality Dj, yet affordable, and we were lucky to have found FMJ Productions on line. My husband and I were already married in a civil service years ago and decided to have the ceremony and party we never were able to have in our younger years. That said, we didn't want much, just an honest person to play the music that we love. We didn't want anything fancy, or lighting, just simple. However, anytime we mentioned the word "wedding" we were getting outrageous quotes from entertainers and they couldn't be bothered to hear us explain the simplicity of the party we were planning. That's when Frank came along from FMJ Productions. Frank not only heard us out completely before customizing the perfect package for us, he guided us with his experience on how to go about certain party planning aspects we were not familiar with ourselves. Frank came out to meet us without any problem, which is a nice touch for nervous folk trying to plan a party. Frank is very reliable, thorough, and professional. He made our wedding celebration such a day to remember and kept the dance floor full and the energy high. He kept the flow from cocktail hour, to reception, to the farewell nicely flowing. He was attentive to not only me and my husband and daughter, but to our guests as well. FMJ Productions also captures pictures and video of your special day and quickly has it delivered so we could enjoy our memories right away! Such a nice touch. We would highly recommend FMJ productions to any one looking for a Dj and high quality entertainment. Thank you Frank & Eddy!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

FMJ made our reception! They ROCKED the house and were awesome to work with! I highly recomend them!

Profile Picture Virginia, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

FMJ productions was professional, amazingly fun, and very understanding. I was getting married on LI, while living in San Francisco, and they made the planning process extremely easy, and they give you exactly what you want. Having my own log-in to my personal wedding plans online was accessible, and easy to use, and made my life a lot less stressful. Both the DJ, and MC, were great, and made the party wonderful! They were dressed very nice, and all of the guests loved them; 2 weeks later I am still getting people telling me how great they were. They played all of the music we had asked for, and kept us in mind with every song they played...there were people on the dance floor the entire night. They even took pictures and video throughout the night, and a week after the wedding we had 2 DVD's sent to us with all the pics and video on it. I would highly recommend using FMJ productions for any event that you are having, I would use them again in a heartbeat, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Danielle , 7/23/11, 1 Review