FMJ Productions Reviews

27 | Center Moriches, NY

27 Reviews for FMJ Productions

27 FMJ Productions Reviews

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

Frank was a pleasure to work with. His experience was obvious even from the initial stages of planning when he asked thoughtful questions and inquired about small yet important details. He clearly wanted it to be a special day for us and didn't want to miss anything that could make it more personalized and entertaining. Frank was able to take a sampling of music and generate a playlist that accommodated all guests, in addition to accommodating requests. Best of all, we could tell that Frank loves his job because he was often seen dancing while mixing music. FMJ Productions is highly recommended!

Allison · Married on 08/03/2018

The photobooth was a total hit and really added to the magic of the day!!

Charlene · Married on 08/03/2018

We had a few misunderstandings communicating through phone calls. FMJ tried very hard to meet my expectations. Dedicated service creating images for photo strips. Informative service on the presentation for photo booth party requested. Accessible by phone and returning emails. Has up to date equipment, good technology skills, and had fun stuff for photo booth. Made a good appearance, dressed well for the wedding. Very pleased with their company and would hire again.

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you so much!!!! You guys did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding. The music had everyone dancing all night long, and the photo booth was a hit!!! The lighting and personalized monogram on the DJ booth was also a perfect touch to make our venue even better looking! Thanks again!!

Joanne · Married on 08/13/2017

We were very pleased with this DJ team. Frank knew just what to play to get everyone up and dancing. All the guests had rave reviews about the music at our wedding. What we liked also was how flexible and patient Frank was far as helping us to plan the ceremony. We heard most of the songs on our suggestion list as well. The MC was really nice too, and he was friendly and courteous to all the guests, took so many great photos that we loved. Thank you both for a memorable time. We would definitely recommend this team for any event!

Robin · Married on 07/22/2017

These folks were great. I would DEFINITELY use them again and highly recommend them to others. We used them for our backyard wedding..... we purchased a USB so we have all of the photos.... we did not get it yet cuz our wedding was just last weekend... a must for any fun venue! Frank & Robin

• DeGiorgioDuo

Jazmin · Married on 07/20/2017

Every part of our day was absolutely incredible! FMJ productions played all of our requested songs and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Every transition was flawless, from the ceremony all the way trough the end of the reception! We are so happy we chose FMJ productions to DJ our big day!!

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Amazing job by FMJ Productions! Couldnt have asked for a better company to DJ our wedding. Gave us the most memorable day of our lives!!!

Angie · Married on 10/09/2016

Very professional. Thank you for making my wedding a great one. The photo booth was awesome.

Naima · Married on 10/05/2016

Extremely professional company. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again.

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

I highly recommend FMJ- friendly, professional, top rate

Casey · Married on 05/20/2016

I think that everything was fun very smooth. There were no hiccups and if there were I had no idea which is perfect! The music was perfect and exactly what we had requested. Thank you so much for a great wedding.

Samantha · Married on 08/08/2015

I liked FMJ Production, great service and the photo booth was the best!!

Lauren · Married on 06/21/2014

Awesome DJ and MC, will definitely accommodating and a great addition to our wedding.

They were very professional and we all had a great time.

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/04/2013

One of the best DJs to book for your wedding. FMJ Productions is a professional company that listens to your needs and will adjust to any last minute changes. I will definately book again for another occasion.

Chris · Married on 05/31/2013

I've never had so much fun in my life!

EXTREMELY ATTENTIVE...VERY PROFESSIONAL..... THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB.... SEVERAL GUESTS ASKED ME ABOUT THEM...THEY AND MY HUSBAND AND I ENJOYED THEM VERY MUCH... I WOULD RECOMMEND FMJ PRODUCTIONS FOR ALL! IF AND WHEN I HAVE MY NEXT EVENT I ALREADY KNOW WHO WOULD BE MY DJ...FMJ PRODUCTIONS... FANTASTIC!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2011

We shopped around in search of a quality Dj, yet affordable, and we were lucky to have found FMJ Productions on line. My husband and I were already married in a civil service years ago and decided to have the ceremony and party we never were able to have in our younger years. That said, we didn't want much, just an honest person to play the music that we love. We didn't want anything fancy, or lighting, just simple. However, anytime we mentioned the word "wedding" we were getting outrageous quotes from entertainers and they couldn't be bothered to hear us explain the simplicity of the party we were planning. That's when Frank came along from FMJ Productions. Frank not only heard us out completely before customizing the perfect package for us, he guided us with his experience on how to go about certain party planning aspects we were not familiar with ourselves. Frank came out to meet us without any problem, which is a nice touch for nervous folk trying to plan a party. Frank is very reliable, thorough, and professional. He made our wedding celebration such a day to remember and kept the dance floor full and the energy high. He kept the flow from cocktail hour, to reception, to the farewell nicely flowing. He was attentive to not only me and my husband and daughter, but to our guests as well. FMJ Productions also captures pictures and video of your special day and quickly has it delivered so we could enjoy our memories right away! Such a nice touch. We would highly recommend FMJ productions to any one looking for a Dj and high quality entertainment. Thank you Frank & Eddy!

Virginia · Married on 09/10/2011

FMJ made our reception! They ROCKED the house and were awesome to work with! I highly recomend them!

Danielle · Married on 07/23/2011

FMJ productions was professional, amazingly fun, and very understanding. I was getting married on LI, while living in San Francisco, and they made the planning process extremely easy, and they give you exactly what you want. Having my own log-in to my personal wedding plans online was accessible, and easy to use, and made my life a lot less stressful. Both the DJ, and MC, were great, and made the party wonderful! They were dressed very nice, and all of the guests loved them; 2 weeks later I am still getting people telling me how great they were. They played all of the music we had asked for, and kept us in mind with every song they played...there were people on the dance floor the entire night. They even took pictures and video throughout the night, and a week after the wedding we had 2 DVD's sent to us with all the pics and video on it. I would highly recommend using FMJ productions for any event that you are having, I would use them again in a heartbeat, you will not be disappointed.

jose · event on: 02/04/2012

Fmj productions was great, very profesional i will
    recommend and will hired them again...

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you for rocking our wedding!

Luz · Married on 08/11/2017

The music and service was amazing!! :))