FM Entertainments Reviews

FM Entertainments 1
FM Entertainments 2
  • Teri

Teri Collins · Married on 02/04/2019

Outstanding service and great experience

FM Event Productions did a phenomenal job! The personalized Monogram and UpLighting throughout our venue were perfect for the space and exactly what we wanted. DJ FM met with us beforehand to make sure our vision really came to fruition - and then executed it flawlessly! DJ FM also handles the music, and really the only way to put it is that he KILLED IT! Rare is the DJ who can transition seamlessly from cocktail hour to dinner to dance music. FM is a master of all 3. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end, and our guests weren't exactly dancing people. DJ FM read the crowd perfectly like the true professional that he is. 5 stars for DJ FM, and the entire FM Event Productions crew. Thanks for making our wedding amazing!

• Marlon

Marlon Barros · Married on 11/17/2018

Really amazing

FM Event Productions is the best! DJ FM was EXCEPTIONAL and everyone danced all night. We had an endless compliment and some guests even asked if he had a copy of the playlist because it was so good. We are so glad we hired FM to DJ our wedding. He was the perfect DJ and kept the wedding moving with the perfect enthusiasm. He also kept checking on us to see if we needed anything and truly worked hard to make our night perfect. Don’t think twice, hire now!

Robert Pauley · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience with these loving person

We had the pleasure of working with DJ FM. We researched many different entertainment companies -- both DJ and live band alike.
    We really wanted to get the music at our wedding right: from the ceremony to cocktail hour, to reception. We had many genres of music that we wanted to implement to set the mood at every stage of our wedding. We also wanted to make it a memorable evening for a diverse guest list from rockers, dance music lovers, to retired relatives and friends. Now in our 40’s we have such a diverse music love, but absolutely love great dance music as former “club heads” from NYC and Florida. When we came across FM Event Productions we were impressed with their experience and track record. FM Event Productions is so prompt, professional, and consultative they really won our business. It was so easy to work with them from Virginia and business transactions were a breeze. After our first consult with DJ FM, it was a no-brainer. DJ collaborated with us to understand the best way he could make our day special. He touched base with us along the way from 90, 60, 30 days into the week of our wedding. DJ FM made our day very special and set the mood at every turn. DJ FM kept everyone moving throughout the night. We are truly grateful to have worked with DJ FM.

• Micheal

Micheal Casey · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ Service ever!!!

We cannot praise DJ FM of FM Event Productions enough! We had the most incredible experience with DJ FM for over a year leading up to our wedding day. We had a Mirror Photo Booth as well as Uplighting from DJ FM and everything was perfect. FM was the perfect DJ for our wedding! We received so many compliments about the music and entertainment value throughout the entire reception. We can't thank DJ FM enough for making our wedding day perfect. We’ll highly recommend him.

FM Entertainments 3

Bryan Monson · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ FM is super to deal with!!!

It was truly a pleasure working with DJ FM. We interviewed multiple DJs before we spoke with DJ FM and we immediately got a vibe from him that we really liked. In addition to liking his style as a DJ, we appreciated that he is willing to help with wedding planning as well. He gave us input on multiple iterations of our timeline and even offered to make it for us from scratch if we wanted. He gave us some great suggestions for our ceremony music and other key songs throughout the night since we didn’t really know where to start (first dance, cake cutting, etc). He was always very responsive to emails and was overall very easy to work with leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he delivered just as he had described in our first meeting. The ceremony music was very good and we received multiple compliments about it. When the dance floor opened, he started with some oldies to get the older guests involved and smoothly worked his way up to newer music. He had really good transitions between songs and there was a good rhythm going from one song to the next. We’ve been to weddings where the combination of songs feels random and it definitely makes the dance floor lose energy. That was never the case with DJ FM as he kept the dance floor packed all night and was able to keep multiple generations happy throughout. He was really good at reading the crowd, and my parents said they really appreciated that he played music that they enjoyed dancing to. My wife and I really appreciated that he adhered to our do not play list even though I know some of my friends were trying hard to get him to play one song from it. Overall, we couldn’t be happier with our experience working with FM Event Productions. The main qualities we were looking for from our DJ were someone that was helpful with planning and that kept the dance floor crowded all night. He did an excellent job in both areas and we highly recommend him!

• Joseph

Joseph Bartlett · Married on 09/22/2018

Superb Service

My friend and I had a hard time choosing a DJ as our budget was a little lower and the DJ services we were finding were a little more expensive than we wanted to pay. When we met with DJ FM, he definitely seemed like he knew what he was talking about when discussing Caribbean music and he was friendly during the initial meeting. He played most of the music we asked for, but not all of it and instead played things we hadn't asked for. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

FM Entertainments 4
  • Chinelo

Chinelo · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome experience

We hired DJ FM for our wedding reception on Cherry Blossom boat in Alexandria. It was a decision we didn't regret. The music was great, flowed perfectly, and he had our guests (plus my husband and I) on our feet all night long!!! I definitely recommend him!

Kay Stephen · Married on 09/01/2018

The Very Best

DJ FM went above and beyond!!!

Daniel Zaker · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience and awesome service

DJ FM and his crew are absolutely amazing. We booked him for our wedding and he definitely gets the crowd going and make the reception run smoothly. He met up with us before the wedding twice and gave us suggestions that were really helpful! Communication is superb and this is definitely a vendor I will always have in my contacts to book for all my events in the future! Do yourself a favor book FM Event Productions their packages include everything you need: Uplighting, Photobooth, Gobo Monogram, Cloud Effect, Dance Floor etc for a great price! Thank you again DJ FM and team!

• James

James Davis · Married on 02/24/2018

FM Event Productions was amazing !!!

FM Event Productions did a phenomenal job! The personalized Monogram and Up Lighting throughout our venue were perfect for the space and exactly what we wanted. DJ FM met with us beforehand to make sure our vision really came to fruition - and then executed it flawlessly! DJ FM also handles the music, and really the only way to put it is that he KILLED IT! Rare is the DJ who can transition seamlessly from cocktail hour to dinner to dance music. FM is a master of all 3. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end, and our guests weren't exactly dancing people. DJ FM read the crowd perfectly like the true professional that he is. 5 stars for DJ FM, and the entire FM Event Productions crew. Thanks for making our wedding amazing!

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ femi was reliable, puctual, engages his occassion 100percent. No dull moment. You just have to get ready to party and enjoy the rest of your event (mine was a lit wedding). Of course, my guest were very happy and enjoyed the occasion all because of his music and his fabulous sound system. You are the best. Keep ur great work going. I will call anytime I require a DJ.

Ray · Married on 06/03/2017

Femi is well skilled and truly professional!

Sabrina · Married on 05/13/2017

We are so happy that we went with FM Entertainment with DJ FM. It was important to us to work with a DJ that was able to mix, understand us, and keep a party going, and FM went above and beyond!! FM was professional at what he does, fun to work with, quick to respond, and had great suggestions, which was exactly what we wanted. FM was there our entire day, from before the ceremony to set up until after 11pm. He switched locations throughout our venue for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception without a hitch, stuck through the heat at our outdoor ceremony. He did a fantastic job of not only getting people on the dance floor, but keeping people on the dance floor. We had some last minute changes and updates that he rolled right along with. Even beyond how great he was to work with, he is a skilled, seasoned DJ and just watching him doing his thing was fun in itself. We felt secure in going with FM Entertainment from our first contact with them and felt that they truly cared about making our day awesome. Their online system is incredibly easy to use and was helpful at keeping things organized for everyone. I had several songs that I expected to be difficult to find, and FM was able to find them all and work with a Spotify playlist that I had for cocktail hour and dinner. A DJ can truly make or break a wedding, and my husband and I can definitely say that going with FM Entertainment and DJ FM made the wedding from start to finish. I cannot think of a single negative thing to say other than I wish that we had an excuse to have a giant party with FM to DJ again. Thanks FM Entertainment and FM!!

• F

Folake · Married on 11/26/2016

DJ FM was our DJ during our annual couples retreat. He was very professional and approachable. His music selection is superb, he kept people on their feet happy and dancing all night! He also has a very nice personality which is good for business in my own opinion.

Michal · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ FM was an amazing addition to our wedding. He took the time to really "get" the style of music we wanted. He created a fun atmosphere that had everyone dancing the entire night. I highly recommend you consider using DJ FM, not just because he is great but because he cares about what he does and will make sure yours is a night to remember.

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

If you need a guaranteed way to keep your wedding guests on the dance floor, go with one of the amazing talents at FM Entertainments. My husband and I hired with FM Entertainments for our wedding ceremony and reception and it was the best party we have ever done. We had to move our cake table out of the way because the dance floor was overflowing-guests from all ages dancing the night away. DJ FM was involved in the music selection and paid close attention to the genres we wanted, to make sure every song was a crowd-please and he did not disappoint us. We highly recommend FM Entertainments!

Jon · Married on 07/16/2016

Our wedding was a huge success. I received so many compliments from our guests and even from other vendors about how our wedding was the best wedding they had been too. The secret to our perfect day was surrounding ourselves quality vendors. Dj fm entertainment is a master of his craft.

Michael · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot possibly say enough about DJ FM ENTERTAINMENT ! We hired his as our wedding DJ, and it was the best decision we made to date! Starting from the beginning he was very energetic, very interested in learning about my husband and I, and truly took the time to understand what it was we were looking for in a DJ. We were sold during the interview process, when he asked us to give him a couple words to describe our wedding and a phrase that we wanted our gusted saying at the end of the night. He wasn't looking to get hired to play music at our wedding, he was looking to make our night all about us and our vision. He offered suggestions and advice on things we hadn't thought of, and helped us create the wedding of our dreams!

Mabelle · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I hired Mike for our June 2016 wedding after witnessing his outstanding performance at my mother's wedding in 2014. My mom informed us about his attention to detail and meticulous planning process that goes into every couples special day, he was right on point. Perfect !!!

Buddy · Married on 05/14/2016

We are so happy we went with FM Entertainments for our wedding DJ on 05/14/2016. We hired FM Entertainments soon after listening to his samples online. We liked how he mixes songs together- like a mash-up type style. His mixes are different than the average wedding DJ. From the early planning stages to the event itself, he was always available for questions. He was easy to reach by phone and email. We met with DJ twice, and each time he was very flexible on the meeting place. FM Entertainments was also very organized. There is an event planning tool on the website to plan the order of events for the night with times and what songs are played when (example: cake cutting, first dance, etc). We had a great time with FM Entertainments and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

• I

I · Married on 05/01/2016

DJ FM did a great job for our engagement party; our guests were on the dance floor and didn't want to leave. He's prompt, courteous, and fair with his prices. I would recommend him for any event.

NIki · Married on 03/26/2016

FM Entertainment was the DJ at my wedding last March and he was great! My husband and I both agreed that he was our favorite and easiest vendor. From start to finish, he was organized, responsive, helpful, and patient. We had a small backyard wedding and he set up an amazing dance floor with great lighting. We were super happy we used him and would recommend him to anyone! Thanks DJ FM for such an awesome job!

Henderson · Married on 03/13/2016

My husband and I knew we wanted more than just a guy to play music. We wanted a Master of Ceremonies, someone who would make our event feel effortless, fun and beautiful. DJ FM paid close attention to the aspects of the day that were important to my husband and I. He understood the flow and mood that we wanted, and was especially wonderful at giving suggestions. When it came time to planning the music, DJ FMwas very engaged in the process. His passion shines through as he evokes laughter and a few tears as you imagine the "moments" of your event.

Shan · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ FM was simply amazing. More than a simple DJ. He makes sure your wedding day goes according to the schedule you give him. Also, his responsiveness leading up to the wedding was the best of all our vendors. Hire this company - flat out. DJ FM is an honest and amazing vendor. Your wedding will be better if his company is there.

• I

Ik · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ FM...DJ'd my daughter's August wedding and performed beyond expectations. He created and maintained an excellent romantic flow from start to finish. When it was time to dance, he had everyone on their feet!

He met with us in advance, surveyed the venue in order to bring the right lighting & equipment and made sure he knew the type of music we wanted to hear. Come wedding day, he was prepared and ready. He was among the first to arrive and the last to go and went about his craft with the utmost professionalism.

We give him our highest rating and strongest recommendations.