Flying Horse Ranch Reviews

20 | Larkspur, CO

20 Reviews for Flying Horse Ranch

Kate · Married on 11/10/2018

Fabulous venue for a Colorado Wedding

We couldn't have asked for more for our wedding day. The amenities and breathtaking scenery from the Ranch makes wedding planning so easy. We used the lawn for the ceremony, intimate dining room for dinner and barn for dancing. We feel so lucky to have gotten married there.

Kathryn · Married on 07/03/2018

We absolutely love Flying Horse Ranch. It was the first wedding venue we looked at, and we knew we didn’t have to look anymore! The venue and its surroundings are absolutely gorgeous. We had a lot of guests traveling from out of town, and it was the perfect place to show them why we love beautiful Colorado! Not only are the main rooms awesome for a wedding and reception, but the bridal suite and grooms quarters are awesome!! We didn’t have our ceremony on site, but we came beforehand to get ready in the bridal suite and grooms quarters just because they were perfect spaces for us to hang out and get ready and get some beautiful photos before the wedding. On top of the beautiful venue, Flying Horse Ranch has an amazing staff. They are great at their jobs! They are super responsive and helpful with every little detail. They host weddings often enough that they know everything that needs to be taken care of on the big day. It was so nice to know that they had everything handled and we didn’t have to worry about anything besides having a great time on our wedding day!

Deanna · Married on 05/28/2018

Flying Horse Ranch is a gorgeous venue both inside the structures and outside. The staff is friendly and incredibly helpful and I felt they were just as excited for my wedding as I was.

Megan,
    Thank you so much for everything you did. The barn and the Abor looked beautiful. I know there was a lot of work, but you never complained and you were always willing to help. Thank you for answering my questions and giving me suggestions when I was unsure. You are amazing!

Keith · Married on 04/07/2018

the venue is fantastic and love the views as well as the buildings. the venue can handle every bit you throw at it.
    The day of Coordinator Michelle is fantastic and she did an amazing job with our wedding. i would highly recommend her and the venue. I have no complaints.

Taylor · Married on 09/28/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding here in September and we couldn't be more happy with our choice to use Flying Horse Ranch. The minute we drove up to the property we knew this was the place for us! The venue is incredibly beautiful and we loved how private it is. There are a ton of options for a ceremony between the open field, barn, and the elegant house. The staff is just as amazing as the property, Megan and Sara were so helpful and always got back to me in a timely manner. Day of the wedding they put everything together just the way I had imagined it, while I got to enjoy my day stress free as they took care of everything. I would highly recommended Flying Horse Ranch for any of your event needs!

Tony · Married on 09/16/2017

This is the place. End of story. The entire team is above top notch. Absolutely gorgeous setting. Sarah rocked keeping all of us on time. She even kept the photographer (me) on time!

Gabby · Married on 08/10/2017

This venue is absolutely amazing! Megan and Sara are the most patient and helpful people. As my wedding day got closer, I'm pretty sure I contacted them almost everyday with different questions and they were always so helpful and accommodating! I was so nervous the week before my wedding because rain was in the forecast (it did end up raining a lot!) but we switched our ceremony from outside to inside the barn and it was absolutely beautiful. The staff at Flying Horse Ranch truly go out of their way to make sure you have the best wedding day ever!

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Fabulous staff and service. Megan and team were so helpful in the planning process as well as day of requests. Exceptional execution and knowledge of what it takes to make an event a success!

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Flying Horse is a hidden gem- but not for long! Every aspect of this venue is spectacular! From the sweeping vistas, the bridal and groom’s suites, the ballroom, to my favorite, the barn- it’s a perfect wedding venue and just far enough from Denver to feel removed but close enough to make travel and guest transportation very manageable. Megan and her staff were fabulous from booking through day-of and the wedding went off without a hitch! I would recommend Flying Horse to anyone- it’s so memorable and elegant- you won’t be disappointed!

Rochelle · Married on 10/07/2016

I am so beyond pleased with The Venue at Flying Horse Ranch! The ceremony sites, ranch house ball room (bridal suite, groom's quarters, etc), and the rustic barn are exquisite. Not to mention, the surrounding landscape is absolutely breath taking. The venue, being on an actual cattle ranch, adds to the authenticity of a rustic wedding. The venue is the perfect mix of elegance with a rustic twist. Megan, who is in charge of venue operations, is fantastic. She is accommodating, helpful, and gives great suggestions. She has made the selecting a venue part of wedding planning stress free! I can't wait for our wedding to come!

Jenna · Married on 09/17/2016

The Venue at Flying Horse Ranch is BEAUTIFUL. Words (and pictures!) can't describe the loveliness of this place. The ranch house is immaculate, beautifully designed and decorated, breathtaking when set up for the event. The barn is understated and perfect - rustic but polished... the outdoor sites and wrap around porch are ideally set up to re-purpose the interior areas for other uses (example: barn ceremony flipped to barn reception during dinner in the house; cocktail hour on the patio). The bridal suite and grooms quarters are ideal for an entire weekend and wedding day in one place - plenty of space and accommodations for everyone! I can't say enough good things about Megan, Naomi and their team. They are precious and perfectionists and LOVE helping the bride and groom plan their perfect day. Our day was truly heavenly.... and the team at Flying Horse Ranch helped make it so. We would highly recommend using this venue for your event... They are truly the best.

Kate · Married on 07/30/2016

I am getting married at the Flying Horse Ranch July 30, 2016. I grew up practicing barrel racing at the arena when it was The Lazy H Ranch, so it was a dream to get married at this pristine ranch. When I came across the website, and heard the news that Flying Horse Ranch was purchasing the ranch for a full-time wedding venue, I was excited but doubtful the ranch would be ready by the time my wedding came around next summer. After a phone call with Megan, she was extremely flexible and willing to meet with me the next day to take a tour of the mansion; it was even more beautiful than I had remembered/imagined. Megan has gone out of her way to make me feel special and welcomed. She has gone the extra mile, been extremely flexible, helpful and willing to work with us. I feel so blessed to have found this extremely gorgeous and elegant venue. And a big shout out to Megan who is down to earth and such a great asset to this venue!

Gary · Married on 07/17/2016

We had our daughter's wedding at the Flying Horse Ranch. The Venue is beautiful and the staff was very helpful and nice. The building is very homey and welcoming. We used the barn for dancing. The setting is gorgeous! We would recommend this place to anyone...!

Tracy · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot believe my luck in finding this venue! I was determined to have a view of Pikes Peak for my wedding, but I never imagined I would have that AND the perfection of every other detail in the venue. This is Colorado Country at it's finest! Megan is an absolute gem, and has helped me with her creativity and experience. She has been truly open to our vision and flexible as it has evolved. We will renting the venue for the weekend, and plan to have our rehearsal dinner there as well as our wedding and reception. We are so excited to share this beautiful place with all of our friends and family!

Julie · event on: 12/06/2015

Perfect place for creating memories for families and friends! I'm so grateful the ranch was purchased and is available for everyone looking to create their own unique celebration. We selected the ranch house for my husband's 50th Birthday party that included over 200 guests and their families. There was plenty of room for all ages to enjoy the love and atmosphere Flying Horse Ranch provides. We always had the support and availability of Megan, the event manager and appreciated her involvement with the party. It was the perfect venue for sharing and enjoying Colorado with the ones we love-

Dean · event on: 12/19/2015

We held a Christmas party for 120 internationals and Americans at The Venue at Flying Horse Ranch. Megan could not have been more helpful. She actually drove a truck to Larkspur to pick up chairs and tables the day before our event because they weren’t going to be delivered in time. The internationals felt honored by our having a party for them in such an elegant setting. We were so pleased with how well The Venue worked out that we’re going to hold another event for the internationals there in August, 2016.

David · Married on 05/18/2018

Venue staff and everything about the Flying Horse Ranch was absolutely perfect. Michelle was an amazing coordinator and made things smooth and effortless! Well worth the money and experience

Michael · Married on 07/03/2017

This venue was perfect for 99% of the wedding. The only complaint we had is lack of lodging options in the area. Had our wedding been small enough to house everyone there in the 4 on-site rooms (which were beautiful) it would have been ideal, but we had over 100 people mostly from out of town, so not having a hotel nearby meant us shuttling everyone down from Denver. The need to coordinate and pay for shuttles is the only reason the value wasn't quite as strong, but again, we loved the venue and it was otherwise perfect.

Also, just want to mention the venue staff was amazing. Both in the lead up and on the day of we had lots of attention and the dedicated staff took care of everything we needed.

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2016

3.0

My husband and I just got married here a few weeks ago, and all we can say is that Flying Horse Ranch is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!! The location is very private, but easy to access for your guests. I just fell in love with the entire venue as soon as we got there. We used every inch of the place from the bridal/groom's suite, ranch ballroom, barn and loft, front and back porch, fields, and the outdoor patio.... the options are endless and everything is beautiful.

Megan was very helpful with accommodating all of our needs in the planning process and on the wedding day. We were able to make several trips out to view the venue as we figured out table arrangements, décor, and other details. Megan was upfront with the costs when we booked the venue and although there were a few changes further down the road, she was very flexible and willing to work out the costs. Food and drink must be one of the Ranches partners, but we loved their selection (We went with Buffalo Gals Grilling who I would DEFINITELY recommend). They were also able to make great recommendations for other vendors during the planning process.

I am so happy with our decision to get married at Flying Horse Ranch. It really was the perfect day (not to mention we ended up with awesome pictures from the venue!)