Flying Horse Ranch Reviews

Flying Horse Ranch 5
Flying Horse Ranch 6
Flying Horse Ranch 7

Megan I. · Married on 08/30/2019

Excellent service, beautiful venue!

Loved our wedding at Flying Horse Ranch. The Ranch Staff were amazing, they coordinated our event beautifully and handled the contract professionally. Their recommended vendors were excellent and we had a great event!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Tess Lynch · Married on 07/19/2019

Flying Horse Ranch was a dream come true!

My husband and I had our reception at Flying Horse Ranch and it was a dream come true. The staff made the planning process fairly painless, I felt well prepared for what the day had in store and I knew our wedding coordinator, Taylor, would have every detail just how I imagined it to be. Every person who attended our wedding said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to and they were all stunned by the venue. I wouldnt change a thing about our wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Leiting · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend! You Won't Regret It!

The entire team at Flying Horse Ranch was amazing and so helpful, I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day and Michelle was so on top of all the pre-planning and organization. They are all very knowledgeable about caterers/vendors and helped steer me in the right direction so I could save time that would otherwise be wasted researching each one and gave helpful tips to find what I was looking for. Most importantly, Michelle was very tolerant of my mom's 1000 questions on a daily basis and handled "momzilla" very well lol!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Kelly Johnstone · Married on 06/28/2019

Best. Day. Ever!

The venue is stunning, both inside and out. This was important to us as we wanted an outdoor ceremony, but knew we might have to contend with rain, and it was important to have the indoor 'backup plan' be just as lovely as the outside. Furthermore, the staff at the venue are the most pleasant, helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They were always helpful, never intrusive, accommodated every request, and were friendly and professional at the same time. Michelle is the greatest wedding coordinator who has ever lived and if you think you are perfectly capable of self-coordinating and want to go without (which is what I thought), don't do it and hire Michelle instead! For a day that I will remember for the rest of my life, this was the perfect place and I would choose it again without hesitation.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Elisa Bond · Married on 06/22/2019

Great service and gorgeous venue

Our experience with Flying Horse Ranch was wonderful! The staff was very helpful, professional and easy to work with. They were very flexible with me when we had issues with guest counts during the planning process. The planning process was easy and they were great resources when we had questions or concerns The team was great on our wedding day. Everything flowed smoothly and our wedding was perfect! Would highly recommend getting married at Flying Horse Ranch! The venue is beautiful and the staff are amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Exceeded my Expectations

I chose the Flying Horse Ranch because of the staff. The venue is gorgeous, the scenery is gorgeous, but the staff is absolutely amazing. Every aspect of my wedding at the Flying Horse Ranch exceeded my expectations. 10/10.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Flying Horse Ranch 21
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Venue!

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Flying Horse Ranch. The staff was so welcoming, helpful and kind. They were really on top of it and made sure everything was taken care of from the moment we signed a contract to helping us pack up everything after the wedding. Michelle was our Day of Coordinator through the venue and we absolutely loved her. Both she and Taylor had everything together and organized for the rehearsal and the day of and to be honest it kept me sane. We loved being able to trust the people there to be on our side when it comes to such and important day. This venue would be a wonderful place to have your wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Alexandria · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely stunning venue! Taylor and Michelle are amazing to work with and make your dream wedding come to life! Don't know what I would have done without them. The ballroom is gorgeous and the barn is rustic yet elegant all at the same time. Such a beautiful place for weddings or any other event!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Madeleine Bucher · Married on 01/19/2019

Casual elegance at its finest

Truly magical. The venue was perfect for our daughter's wedding last month (January 2019). There is plenty of room for everyone, the house and barn hardly need any decorating, the views are stunning and best of all... the facility/wedding coordinators are the BEST.

Michelle went above and beyond what we ever could have expected from a wedding planner. We were faced with a doozy of a snow storm the night before the wedding and Michelle did all the last-minute scrambling necessary to ensure the wedding party still had a place to get ready the morning of the wedding.

Take a tour of Flying Horse Ranch... you'll fall in love with the place for your next big event. We did.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Flying Horse Ranch 22
    Flying Horse Ranch 23
    Flying Horse Ranch 24
    Flying Horse Ranch 25
    Flying Horse Ranch 26

Megan · Married on 01/05/2019

Made my wedding day perfect

The Flying Horse Ranch is a venue which holds so much beauty but the truly amazing aspect of this place was in its incredible staff. They were the ones who made our wedding day perfect. They made our vision come to life and they made sure everything was right on our day. I didn't have to worry about a single thing because I knew everything was taken care of. This incredible place is not only beautiful but it is staffed by some of the most caring individuals around. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful venue with an incredibly gracious staff.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kate · Married on 11/10/2018

Fabulous venue for a Colorado Wedding

We couldn't have asked for more for our wedding day. The amenities and breathtaking scenery from the Ranch makes wedding planning so easy. We used the lawn for the ceremony, intimate dining room for dinner and barn for dancing. We feel so lucky to have gotten married there.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kathryn · Married on 07/03/2018

We absolutely love Flying Horse Ranch. It was the first wedding venue we looked at, and we knew we didn’t have to look anymore! The venue and its surroundings are absolutely gorgeous. We had a lot of guests traveling from out of town, and it was the perfect place to show them why we love beautiful Colorado! Not only are the main rooms awesome for a wedding and reception, but the bridal suite and grooms quarters are awesome!! We didn’t have our ceremony on site, but we came beforehand to get ready in the bridal suite and grooms quarters just because they were perfect spaces for us to hang out and get ready and get some beautiful photos before the wedding. On top of the beautiful venue, Flying Horse Ranch has an amazing staff. They are great at their jobs! They are super responsive and helpful with every little detail. They host weddings often enough that they know everything that needs to be taken care of on the big day. It was so nice to know that they had everything handled and we didn’t have to worry about anything besides having a great time on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Deanna · Married on 05/28/2018

Flying Horse Ranch is a gorgeous venue both inside the structures and outside. The staff is friendly and incredibly helpful and I felt they were just as excited for my wedding as I was.

Megan,
    Thank you so much for everything you did. The barn and the Abor looked beautiful. I know there was a lot of work, but you never complained and you were always willing to help. Thank you for answering my questions and giving me suggestions when I was unsure. You are amazing!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Keith · Married on 04/07/2018

the venue is fantastic and love the views as well as the buildings. the venue can handle every bit you throw at it.
    The day of Coordinator Michelle is fantastic and she did an amazing job with our wedding. i would highly recommend her and the venue. I have no complaints.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/28/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding here in September and we couldn't be more happy with our choice to use Flying Horse Ranch. The minute we drove up to the property we knew this was the place for us! The venue is incredibly beautiful and we loved how private it is. There are a ton of options for a ceremony between the open field, barn, and the elegant house. The staff is just as amazing as the property, Megan and Sara were so helpful and always got back to me in a timely manner. Day of the wedding they put everything together just the way I had imagined it, while I got to enjoy my day stress free as they took care of everything. I would highly recommended Flying Horse Ranch for any of your event needs!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tony · Married on 09/16/2017

This is the place. End of story. The entire team is above top notch. Absolutely gorgeous setting. Sarah rocked keeping all of us on time. She even kept the photographer (me) on time!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Gabby · Married on 08/10/2017

This venue is absolutely amazing! Megan and Sara are the most patient and helpful people. As my wedding day got closer, I'm pretty sure I contacted them almost everyday with different questions and they were always so helpful and accommodating! I was so nervous the week before my wedding because rain was in the forecast (it did end up raining a lot!) but we switched our ceremony from outside to inside the barn and it was absolutely beautiful. The staff at Flying Horse Ranch truly go out of their way to make sure you have the best wedding day ever!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Fabulous staff and service. Megan and team were so helpful in the planning process as well as day of requests. Exceptional execution and knowledge of what it takes to make an event a success!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Flying Horse is a hidden gem- but not for long! Every aspect of this venue is spectacular! From the sweeping vistas, the bridal and groom’s suites, the ballroom, to my favorite, the barn- it’s a perfect wedding venue and just far enough from Denver to feel removed but close enough to make travel and guest transportation very manageable. Megan and her staff were fabulous from booking through day-of and the wedding went off without a hitch! I would recommend Flying Horse to anyone- it’s so memorable and elegant- you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Rochelle · Married on 10/07/2016

I am so beyond pleased with The Venue at Flying Horse Ranch! The ceremony sites, ranch house ball room (bridal suite, groom's quarters, etc), and the rustic barn are exquisite. Not to mention, the surrounding landscape is absolutely breath taking. The venue, being on an actual cattle ranch, adds to the authenticity of a rustic wedding. The venue is the perfect mix of elegance with a rustic twist. Megan, who is in charge of venue operations, is fantastic. She is accommodating, helpful, and gives great suggestions. She has made the selecting a venue part of wedding planning stress free! I can't wait for our wedding to come!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/17/2016

The Venue at Flying Horse Ranch is BEAUTIFUL. Words (and pictures!) can't describe the loveliness of this place. The ranch house is immaculate, beautifully designed and decorated, breathtaking when set up for the event. The barn is understated and perfect - rustic but polished... the outdoor sites and wrap around porch are ideally set up to re-purpose the interior areas for other uses (example: barn ceremony flipped to barn reception during dinner in the house; cocktail hour on the patio). The bridal suite and grooms quarters are ideal for an entire weekend and wedding day in one place - plenty of space and accommodations for everyone! I can't say enough good things about Megan, Naomi and their team. They are precious and perfectionists and LOVE helping the bride and groom plan their perfect day. Our day was truly heavenly.... and the team at Flying Horse Ranch helped make it so. We would highly recommend using this venue for your event... They are truly the best.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kate · Married on 07/30/2016

I am getting married at the Flying Horse Ranch July 30, 2016. I grew up practicing barrel racing at the arena when it was The Lazy H Ranch, so it was a dream to get married at this pristine ranch. When I came across the website, and heard the news that Flying Horse Ranch was purchasing the ranch for a full-time wedding venue, I was excited but doubtful the ranch would be ready by the time my wedding came around next summer. After a phone call with Megan, she was extremely flexible and willing to meet with me the next day to take a tour of the mansion; it was even more beautiful than I had remembered/imagined. Megan has gone out of her way to make me feel special and welcomed. She has gone the extra mile, been extremely flexible, helpful and willing to work with us. I feel so blessed to have found this extremely gorgeous and elegant venue. And a big shout out to Megan who is down to earth and such a great asset to this venue!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Gary · Married on 07/17/2016

We had our daughter's wedding at the Flying Horse Ranch. The Venue is beautiful and the staff was very helpful and nice. The building is very homey and welcoming. We used the barn for dancing. The setting is gorgeous! We would recommend this place to anyone...!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Tracy · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot believe my luck in finding this venue! I was determined to have a view of Pikes Peak for my wedding, but I never imagined I would have that AND the perfection of every other detail in the venue. This is Colorado Country at it's finest! Megan is an absolute gem, and has helped me with her creativity and experience. She has been truly open to our vision and flexible as it has evolved. We will renting the venue for the weekend, and plan to have our rehearsal dinner there as well as our wedding and reception. We are so excited to share this beautiful place with all of our friends and family!

Sent on 12/15/2015