5 Reviews for Flying Cloud Bar Services

5 Flying Cloud Bar Services Reviews

The Tequila Cocktail Class was amazing! We had so much fun. The guys took care of everything and all I had to do was invite my friends over. Nick is a fantastic teacher, the drinks were delicious and I'm still getting messages from my friends about how much fun they had. I'm already planning the next one!

Profile Picture Patricia , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zach and Nick did a fantastic job on our wedding. They were so accommodating with our unique situation and were so helpful throughout the entire process. Even though we weren't able to use the Airstream at our event, we were very impressed with their flat pack bar. Their custom cocktails were awesome and so inventive, we appreciated the thought and care put into each drink. Thanks again!

Profile Picture C, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great experience with pop up bar-took the hassle out of drink planning for my event. Will definitely use again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Layne, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zack was extremely helpful and extremely accommodating when we were trying to set up the wedding. Both Nick and Zack took the time to come out and meet me at the venue beforehand and make sure everything was in order. Nick and Zach were so great to work with and made my wedding so memorable! They talked us through the bar options thoroughly and in the end we decided to go with some fresh juice cocktails, which were delicious!! We also went with a standard selection of beer and wine. The Airstream Bar was a hit with the guests as well, they absolutely loved it! An added bonus was that the pictures we got with the Airstream look fabulous! Everything that i was looking for, I found with them! I recommend The Flying Cloud team for any event that anyone is planning on having in the future!

Profile Picture Maranda, 6/3/17, 1 Review