16 Reviews for Flying Cloud Bar Services

Champagne Toast (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
15 Flying Cloud Bar Services Reviews

Zach and his brother have been OUTSTANDING to work with. The craftsmanship of their bars is stunning. The keg bars are especially fantastic and a hit at every event. We are so glad that Flying Cloud Bars have made their mark on Wilmington and look forward to many fun events in the future.
Jennifer Carter - Figure 8 Island

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

As a wedding planner I work with different vendors all the time and I must say that the guys at Flying Cloud are top notch! They went above and beyond by creating a custom beer bar for the bride & groom that is sure to have their guests talking for years to come!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zach and his team were excellent!! Their attention to detail and professionalism really showed! The drinks were a hit and the bartenders were super friendly and a lot of fun! Would highly recommend them for your next event!

Profile Picture Elana, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Flying Crowd Crew were an amazing addition to our wedding! We took a cross-country road trip from our home in CA to our wedding in NC, and having the airstream bar was perfect for our theme :) They made it really easy to pick out cocktails, figure out how much alcohol we needed, and everyone day-of went smooth as could be. Thank you Flying Cloud! Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys are AMAZ-ING! I've organized two cocktail classes through them, and it was some of the most fun my friends and I have had in a long time. I highly recommend Flying Cloud for your next event!

Profile Picture Catherine , 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Tequila Cocktail Class was amazing! We had so much fun. The guys took care of everything and all I had to do was invite my friends over. Nick is a fantastic teacher, the drinks were delicious and I'm still getting messages from my friends about how much fun they had. I'm already planning the next one!

Profile Picture Patricia , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had the most wonderful experience with Zach and team, the set up was beautiful and they were great to work with working to accommodate us along the way! I would highly recommend them! The air-stream and margaritas were a hit!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Flying Cloud Bar Service for an event for our 150 employees and their families. From the time I contacted Zach at Flying Cloud to the conclusion of our event, the experience was awesome! After planning these events for many years and dealing with countless vendors, I can say that these guys are top notch! Thank you Zach and Nick for helping to make our event a great one! Y'all are the BEST!

Profile Picture Diana, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I booked Flying Cloud Bar & Events for a cocktail making class for my sister's bachelorette. Overall a great experience!
Booking was super easy - Zach is fast to respond to emails, and the company uses Honeybook, which makes finding the contract and tracking back and forth emails convenient to see in one place.
Nick showed up to our house early and set up quite the bar scene! The drinks were easy to make and delicious, and he didn't rush us at all to finish early.
Our bachelorette group had a great time, and I'd totally recommend Flying Cloud Bars & Events!

Profile Picture Chrissie, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zach and Nick did a fantastic job on our wedding. They were so accommodating with our unique situation and were so helpful throughout the entire process. Even though we weren't able to use the Airstream at our event, we were very impressed with their flat pack bar. Their custom cocktails were awesome and so inventive, we appreciated the thought and care put into each drink. Thanks again!

Profile Picture C, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am beyond satisfied with the service provided at my wedding. Zach and Nick were so easy to work with, very responsive, accommodating and went above and beyond. Their concept is so original and their bars are beautiful, their drinks are a work of art! delicious and beautifully presented.

Everyone at my wedding told me that they loved the drinks and the service. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for my next event and definitely recommend them to anyone planning any event. Thank you guys for making our day even more special!

-Monica Gallegos

Profile Picture Monica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience with pop up bar-took the hassle out of drink planning for my event. Will definitely use again!

Profile Picture Layne, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zack was extremely helpful and extremely accommodating when we were trying to set up the wedding. Both Nick and Zack took the time to come out and meet me at the venue beforehand and make sure everything was in order. Nick and Zach were so great to work with and made my wedding so memorable! They talked us through the bar options thoroughly and in the end we decided to go with some fresh juice cocktails, which were delicious!! We also went with a standard selection of beer and wine. The Airstream Bar was a hit with the guests as well, they absolutely loved it! An added bonus was that the pictures we got with the Airstream look fabulous! Everything that i was looking for, I found with them! I recommend The Flying Cloud team for any event that anyone is planning on having in the future!

Profile Picture Maranda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved working with Flyingcloud Bars!! My favorite part about our wedding was the unique style we brought to our guest by serving cocktails from the Air Stream and allowing guest to serve themselves from the beer bar. As a wedding planner I work with a variety of vendors and Zach was amazing to work with. He was flexible with set-up and communication was outstanding. If you are looking to bring a unique experience to your guest for any event this is the way to go! Thank you so much for being awesome.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/17/14, 1 Review