11 Reviews for Flying Cloud Bar Services

Champagne Toast (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
10 Flying Cloud Bar Services Reviews

The Tequila Cocktail Class was amazing! We had so much fun. The guys took care of everything and all I had to do was invite my friends over. Nick is a fantastic teacher, the drinks were delicious and I'm still getting messages from my friends about how much fun they had. I'm already planning the next one!

Profile Picture Patricia , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had the most wonderful experience with Zach and team, the set up was beautiful and they were great to work with working to accommodate us along the way! I would highly recommend them! The air-stream and margaritas were a hit!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I booked Flying Cloud Bar & Events for a cocktail making class for my sister's bachelorette. Overall a great experience!
Booking was super easy - Zach is fast to respond to emails, and the company uses Honeybook, which makes finding the contract and tracking back and forth emails convenient to see in one place.
Nick showed up to our house early and set up quite the bar scene! The drinks were easy to make and delicious, and he didn't rush us at all to finish early.
Our bachelorette group had a great time, and I'd totally recommend Flying Cloud Bars & Events!

Profile Picture Chrissie, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zach and Nick did a fantastic job on our wedding. They were so accommodating with our unique situation and were so helpful throughout the entire process. Even though we weren't able to use the Airstream at our event, we were very impressed with their flat pack bar. Their custom cocktails were awesome and so inventive, we appreciated the thought and care put into each drink. Thanks again!

Profile Picture C, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am beyond satisfied with the service provided at my wedding. Zach and Nick were so easy to work with, very responsive, accommodating and went above and beyond. Their concept is so original and their bars are beautiful, their drinks are a work of art! delicious and beautifully presented.

Everyone at my wedding told me that they loved the drinks and the service. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for my next event and definitely recommend them to anyone planning any event. Thank you guys for making our day even more special!

-Monica Gallegos

Profile Picture Monica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience with pop up bar-took the hassle out of drink planning for my event. Will definitely use again!

Profile Picture Layne, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zack was extremely helpful and extremely accommodating when we were trying to set up the wedding. Both Nick and Zack took the time to come out and meet me at the venue beforehand and make sure everything was in order. Nick and Zach were so great to work with and made my wedding so memorable! They talked us through the bar options thoroughly and in the end we decided to go with some fresh juice cocktails, which were delicious!! We also went with a standard selection of beer and wine. The Airstream Bar was a hit with the guests as well, they absolutely loved it! An added bonus was that the pictures we got with the Airstream look fabulous! Everything that i was looking for, I found with them! I recommend The Flying Cloud team for any event that anyone is planning on having in the future!

Profile Picture Maranda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Zach & Nick were absolutely amazing! They are more than bartenders, they are total quality and customer service that you want to see at your event. Zach took the time to personalize drinks, bar menu, and understand exactly what me and my husband wanted out of our wedding day. I don't remember how I found them, but I am so thankful that I did. They will be the best decision for your big day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

We absolutely loved working with Flyingcloud Bars!! My favorite part about our wedding was the unique style we brought to our guest by serving cocktails from the Air Stream and allowing guest to serve themselves from the beer bar. As a wedding planner I work with a variety of vendors and Zach was amazing to work with. He was flexible with set-up and communication was outstanding. If you are looking to bring a unique experience to your guest for any event this is the way to go! Thank you so much for being awesome.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/17/14, 1 Review