Flying Cloud Bar Services Reviews

Flying Cloud Bar Services 7
  • Jenni

Jenni Tarma · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Excellent service!

We can whole-heartedly recommend Flying Cloud Bar! Communication was effortless and thorough, the drinks were delicious, and they easily handled logistics and head count changes leading up to the wedding. We're very happy to have found them for our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Hi Jenni,
    Thanks for the nice review. Congratulations to you and Nick!
    Loved helping you guys celebrate! It was a fun challenge to create the Finnish inspired cocktail...didn't know how it would turn out, but it's now one of our favourites!!

Kiitos paljon!!
    Sakari ;)
  • Caty

Caty Dupuis · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Experience

Zach at Flying Cloud was great to work with. He was prompt and answered all questions that we had in a timely manner. The airstream brought our whole wedding vision to life, we couldn't imagine our big day without at.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Tryon

Tryon Title · Married on 06/04/2019

Down to earth, hard working, top notch!

I have used The Flying Cloud for 2 work events. Our guests feel very pampered with the 3 tap custom bar. Zach, one of the owners, is hands-on committed to providing top notch customer service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 10
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 11

Thanks Michelle!
    It was a pleasure...we had a blast! You know how to throw a party!
    Looking forward to the next one!

• Karen

Karen Quinn · Married on 05/18/2019

Lauz/Hunter Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding

We used Zach and the Flying Cloud team for the Rehearsal Dinner for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Very, very pleased with the service, the unique drinks and the whole experience with them. We also rented one of their custom bars which was beautiful and served perfectly as the center of the party. I know they also did the Wedding and the result were equally superior to anything we could have expected. At both events all of our guests raved about the drinks and the service. If you are in the market for this service, look no further. Thanks to all at Flying Cloud for making both events truly memorable. Karen and Mike Hunter

Sent on 05/29/2019

Flying Cloud Bar Services's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. You were fantastic to work with as well. I hope the rest of your stay in Emerald Isle was relaxing... and less windy ;)

Robert Hunter · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and beyond!

Zach was spectacular and our guest only had positive comments on his service. I would recommend Zach and his company to anyone who needs bar services and you will not be disappointed. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Thanks Rob!
    I don't think I've ever made so many Old Fashioneds in one night!!
    You and Tammie were awesome to work with. Great group of friends and family... super nice, lots of fun!
    Thanks again!
    Zach
  • Andrea

Andrea Mcgown Bowers · Married on 05/11/2019

Top Notch Bartending Service

We are very happy with the great bartending service provided by Flying Cloud for my daughter’s wedding. Zach and his staff helped make our event very special.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Flying Cloud Bar Services's reply:

Thanks Andrea! We had a great time helping ya'll celebrate! Beautiful wedding.
    Congratulations!!
  • Megan

Megan Fuller · Married on 05/11/2019

Creative and Professional Bartending Service

Flying Cloud offered so many opportunities to customize for our wedding. Zach was very quick to respond to all communications. All of their bars are beautiful! We loved the option to have them buy the alcohol for us at cost.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Kathryn · Married on 05/04/2019

Flying Cloud is the absolute best! They came to my house for a private cocktail mixing class and all of my guests loved the event. They brought the freshest ingredients, had an awesome set-up and we’re super professional from the first phone call to invoicing and throughout the event. They made it so fun and interactive. For my next event I plan to rent their mobile bar. Thanks guys for a fabulous event!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 12
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 13
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 14
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 15

Madison · Married on 05/04/2019

Top Notch. The Best!

Had over 300 guests at our wedding and Zach and his team were outstanding! Answered all of needs and went above and beyond to help solve all the little concerns my wife and I had in staging our dream wedding.
    We were tasked with providing a lot for our guests in a non traditional venue and I can’t thank these folks enough for helping us pull it all of in style!
    Presentation and professionalism were excellent! Thank you again for helping make our day one to remember for everyone involved!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Justine · Married on 11/09/2018

Zach and Nick were fantastic to work with! They came and set everything up at our house for a bachelorette party and it was the highlight of the weekend! The cocktails were delicious and the ingredients were super fresh (straight from their fathers garden!) Not only were Zach and Nick professional to work with, they made the event with their outstanding personalities. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Maggie · Married on 11/09/2018

One of my bridesmaids set up a private class for my bachelorette party weekend at my house! It was probably one of the coolest things I have ever done! Zach and Nick are the perfect duo! They showed up on time, worked patently with my rather large group of girls and by the end of our lesson, everyone felt like professional drink makers haha! These two men were super personable and a lots of fun to hang out with while we were all learning! They are clearly educated and passionate about what they do! I would highly recommend taking one of their classes! I give 5.5 stars gentlemen! Thanks again for helping make my bachelorette weekend one for the ages!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 20
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 21

Katy · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome bar service!

Working with Zach and the entire Flying Cloud Bars & Events crew for our wedding was amazing!! Planning with Zach before the day of our wedding was such a breeze- and they had amazing drink options to pick from. And on the night of the drinks were so delicious and the crew was so friendly. We got so many compliments about our drinks!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Chrissie · Married on 06/15/2018

I booked Flying Cloud Bar & Events for a cocktail making class for my sister's bachelorette. Overall a great experience!
    Booking was super easy - Zach is fast to respond to emails, and the company uses Honeybook, which makes finding the contract and tracking back and forth emails convenient to see in one place.
    Nick showed up to our house early and set up quite the bar scene! The drinks were easy to make and delicious, and he didn't rush us at all to finish early.
    Our bachelorette group had a great time, and I'd totally recommend Flying Cloud Bars & Events!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 22

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Zach and his brother have been OUTSTANDING to work with. The craftsmanship of their bars is stunning. The keg bars are especially fantastic and a hit at every event. We are so glad that Flying Cloud Bars have made their mark on Wilmington and look forward to many fun events in the future.
    Jennifer Carter - Figure 8 Island

Sent on 06/15/2018

Lori · Married on 05/26/2018

As a wedding planner I work with different vendors all the time and I must say that the guys at Flying Cloud are top notch! They went above and beyond by creating a custom beer bar for the bride & groom that is sure to have their guests talking for years to come!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Flying Cloud Bar Services's reply:

Thanks Lori! We had such a great time working with you. Thanks for being the inspiration behind our new bar! I think it's gonna be a hit. Can't wait to work together again soon!

Elana · Married on 05/19/2018

Zach and his team were excellent!! Their attention to detail and professionalism really showed! The drinks were a hit and the bartenders were super friendly and a lot of fun! Would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

The Flying Crowd Crew were an amazing addition to our wedding! We took a cross-country road trip from our home in CA to our wedding in NC, and having the airstream bar was perfect for our theme :) They made it really easy to pick out cocktails, figure out how much alcohol we needed, and everyone day-of went smooth as could be. Thank you Flying Cloud! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 23
    Flying Cloud Bar Services 24

Catherine · Married on 04/07/2018

These guys are AMAZ-ING! I've organized two cocktail classes through them, and it was some of the most fun my friends and I have had in a long time. I highly recommend Flying Cloud for your next event!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Patricia · Married on 03/31/2018

The Tequila Cocktail Class was amazing! We had so much fun. The guys took care of everything and all I had to do was invite my friends over. Nick is a fantastic teacher, the drinks were delicious and I'm still getting messages from my friends about how much fun they had. I'm already planning the next one!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Lauren · event on 03/30/2018

We used the Flying Cloud Bar for an engagement we hosted at a private home. The bar has a great look and cool vibes. It really elevated the party. Zack and Nick were a pleasure to work with- very professional and helped work with our budget.

I would HIGHLY recommend the Flying Cloud Bar for any wedding event.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Flying Cloud Bar Services's reply:

Thanks Lauren!! We had a blast. You guys do it right!!

Rachel · Married on 03/30/2018

Had the most wonderful experience with Zach and team, the set up was beautiful and they were great to work with working to accommodate us along the way! I would highly recommend them! The air-stream and margaritas were a hit!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Flying Cloud Bar Services's reply:

Thanks Rachel! Ya'll definitely like a margarita! ;)

Diana · Married on 03/08/2018

We used Flying Cloud Bar Service for an event for our 150 employees and their families. From the time I contacted Zach at Flying Cloud to the conclusion of our event, the experience was awesome! After planning these events for many years and dealing with countless vendors, I can say that these guys are top notch! Thank you Zach and Nick for helping to make our event a great one! Y'all are the BEST!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Hi Diana,
    Thanks so much!! Glad we could help... can't wait until the next one. Hope to see you back down south soon!

C · Married on 11/04/2017

Zach and Nick did a fantastic job on our wedding. They were so accommodating with our unique situation and were so helpful throughout the entire process. Even though we weren't able to use the Airstream at our event, we were very impressed with their flat pack bar. Their custom cocktails were awesome and so inventive, we appreciated the thought and care put into each drink. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Monica · Married on 09/23/2017

I am beyond satisfied with the service provided at my wedding. Zach and Nick were so easy to work with, very responsive, accommodating and went above and beyond. Their concept is so original and their bars are beautiful, their drinks are a work of art! delicious and beautifully presented.

Everyone at my wedding told me that they loved the drinks and the service. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for my next event and definitely recommend them to anyone planning any event. Thank you guys for making our day even more special!

-Monica Gallegos

Sent on 09/26/2017

Flying Cloud Bar Services's reply:

Thanks Monica! We had a fantastic time. Hope to see you in Wilmington again soon.

- Zach & Nick.