Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Reviews

362 | Myrtle Creek, OR

362 Reviews for Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals

Bill A Conrad · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Great product, great service!

We purchased FlyBoy Natural flower petals a recent wedding. The flower petals were beautiful; they were not over dried and had wonderful color, even a hint of fragrance still lingered. When I unexpectedly needed more on short notice I contacted the company and they quickly responded! Can't wait for a project that I can use these again!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Bill! We appreciate you, your comments, rating and especially the photo. We look forward to helping you again soon.
  • Rayschel

Rayschel · Getting married on 08/17/2020

Jamie was very helpful & informative when making my decison.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Hi Rayshcel, We appreciate your feedback & your order. Thank you so much!

Barbara Marrow · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Great Product and Wonderful Service

I was looking for a little something to add to the table decorations for my mother's 100th birthday celebration, and started looking at rose petals that would reflect the occasion, and not look too romantic or wedding-like! I came upon Fly Boy Naturals and was impressed with the fact that they are a family company doing it all from growing to shipping right here in the USA. A real person (Jamie) answered immediately when I called, and emails were answered very quickly. My sample orders arrived (from Oregon to Florida) in two days. Real freeze dried petals were the perfect option. And when I ordered two separate items (pink rose and hydrangea petals that I was planning to blend, they did it for me. I was very pleased with the color, fragrance, and most especially the friendly, responsive service I received. And yes, they have plenty of options for petals that DO look romantic and wedding-like!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you very much Barbara! We are so happy you were pleased with your petals for your Grandma's 100th birthday party! Go Grandma go!!
  • Shani

Shani Bocian · Married on 01/12/2020

Gorgeous flower petals!

Lovely rose petals! So gorgeous! We used them for confetti and everyone loved them. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Shani for your review...we would love to see photos of you two and your petals. All the best to you two lovebirds!

Sarah Elizabeth Hanson · Married on 12/08/2019

Great petals

Ordered the budget wedding petals and the quality was outstanding considering the price. They smelled amazing, the colors were lovely and perfect, and they arrived very quickly.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We are happy you are happy with your petals. We appreciate you taking time to give us a rating and your comments!
    Happy New Year! Here's to 2020

Cynthia Kendall · Married on 11/16/2019

Don't hesitate to order from Flyboy Naturals

I ordered from the BB selection and was very impressed with the quality of their "imperfect" petals. They were super fragrant and soft. The colors were vibrant and not faded at all! One bag was enough to fill two flower girl buckets and sprinkle all around the cake table. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the petals were. The extra touch of a personalized card goes to show how much effort they put into their products! If you're shopping around and comparing prices/quality, don't waste any more time and pick Flyboy Naturals! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you very much Cynthia! We are so pleased you loved your petals. Thank you for your comments and wonderful review. We appreciate you!
  • Jamie

Jamie Doughty · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Petals arrive so fast!

We ordered the ivory and crimson petals for our aisle decor and they arrived and looked fresh and beautiful! They smelled amazing too! I ordered some of the petals a few months before our wedding and kept them in a cool dark place and they looked just like the ones I ordered right before the wedding. Customer service was excellent and the petals arrived within a few days of ordering. I would recommend ordering freeze dried petals from Flyboy Naturals for any occasion!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Sarah Nelson · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!!

While I loved our florist for our wedding the price to have 20 little bags of rose petals and sparse petals on the aisle was $450! I loved the look but just couldn’t justify, I found Fly Boy Naturals online and spent a fraction of that and the petals were absolutely perfect! We actually had more then we even needed! Easy to order, shipment was delivered extremely quickly and petals held in perfect shape for 3 weeks until the wedding (and from what I have read would have held even longer). Thank you Fly Boy Naturals!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We are so happy you are happy with your petals. We love the photo....STUNNING! All the best to you two.

Alexandra · Married on 10/12/2019

beautiful dried rose petals

So fresh, so fragrant, so beautiful.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! We appreciate you, your comments, rating & orders. You are the best :-) Have a wonderful holiday season.

Nichole Novak · Married on 10/12/2019

Great quality petals

My petals were great quality and were packaged and shipped very thoughtfully so the condition held up. They also came with helpful instructions. I ordered the aisle petals of lower quality and they still looked amazing, I'm not sure anybody would ever notice a difference.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Hi Nichole,
    We are so happy that you are pleased with your petals. Thank you for taking the time to review us and send in your sweet comments. You just made our day!

Kaitlin Pressley · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful flowers!

The flowers are perfect for an outdoor or indoor venue. They arrived perfectly packaged with detailed instructions that were not overwhelming! They even smelled incredible! I definitely recommend these for a bride on a budget.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! We appreciate the 5 star rating and awesome review. YAY! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Dentresa Taylor · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Product and Service.

Our rose petals arrived on time and in perfect condition. They smelled wonderful and were the perfect finishing touch for our centerpieces. We mixed the freeze dried petals with some high quality artificial petals for the floor for extra coverage and it turned out beautifully! Thank you for a great product!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

that sounds lovely Dentresa! Thank you for your 5 star rating and comments. Do you have photos you can share?

Katrina Mccalip · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful product

I love how fresh my flowers appeared and even smelled. They were freeze dried in time. The colours were just as vibrant as though I had hand picked them the same day myself. I did not have roses, I had lilacs. And I will surely shop with your company again ...

Sent on 12/02/2018

Connie Roberts · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience.

The quality of the rose petals far exceeded my expectations. Fast delivery and they were perfect for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Connie! That's fantastic...we do our best to make sure our customers are happy. We appreciate you.

Josh · Married on 03/04/2019

Excellent customer service + exceptional rose petals

Flyboy naturals has, hands down, the best rose petals available. We have ordered from dozens of companies and have been a regular at flyboy since we discovered them.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kara · Married on 12/01/2018

Great product and service!! Quick turnaround!

The petals that were supposed to be "imperfect" were actually perfect! I saw nothing wrong with them at all! I bought them months in advance of my event and kept them in the box in a cool, dark place and they looked just the same as the day I received them. They were packaged so neatly and you could tell it was done with care. I especially loved the personalized note from the owner. I would recommend them to anyone who needs real, dried petals for their event and I would certainly order from them again!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Hi Kara,
    You really made my day with your review. Thank you for the order and for taking your time to share your experience with us! Any chance you can share photos?
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfectly imperfect

The petals were wonderful! I bought a large bag of the imperfect ones and mixed with perfect petals to increase the volume down the isle and it was just stunning!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Yay! That's such a great idea Michelle. Thank you for sharing your experience. We would love to see photos.

Carrie F Wilcox · Married on 11/16/2018

The best in the rose petal biz

As a florist, my go-to for isle petals and "throw" petals. They bend over backwards to help me get the product. Simply the best.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Carrie! That's fantastic. We love working with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with petals for holiday decorating too!

Lori Brown · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Assorted Flower Petals

We specifically wanted something other than simple rose petals to use when the bride and groom left the party. The petals we got were great!! Beautiful colors and smelled wonderful!! We purchased a total of 45 cups of petals which filled 100 small favor boxes for our guests to pick up and provided enough to also put some petals on each of our 15 tables in reception. Order was shipped super fast and arrived on time for our wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

It's fantastic you were able to get everything done that you wanted to with a small order of petals...proves that small touches make a big statement! Sounds like it was perfect...we would love to see photos Lori.

Patty · Married on 10/27/2018

Petals galore!

Most searches for flower petals turn up synthetic petals, but we needed natural ones for the flower girl to toss at our farm wedding. Flyboy has a range of color and price options, and lots of informative detail about how many petals you might need for what you're trying to use them for. Shipping was quick and easy after ordering. Highly recommend ordering from them!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

That's fantastic Patty! So happy you found us and love our petals. Thank you for the review and your comments. We appreciate you!

Mackenzie Wright · Married on 10/26/2018

Gorgeous Petals!

We ordered freeze dried flower petals for our October wedding, and they were absolutely gorgeous! The order arrived very quickly and the petals were packaged with great care. We integrated them into the centerpieces and sprinkled the remainder on the tables. The colours were vibrant and beautiful and we could not be more pleased. Plus, the staff are super friendly! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie! You just made our day...we love that you were so happy with your petals...sounds like you created a beautiful setting for you and your guests. Any pics you can share?

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2018

Beautiful and a great value

Used these for my destination wedding on the beach. Recieved them a month ahead in great condition and they stayed that way until the wedding day. Beautiful colors and a great price. Would buy again!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent !!!

Quick shipping and the petals were gorgeous

Sent on 11/25/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We would love to see photos of how you used your petals. You are a very cute couple!

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Quality product and carefree ordering process!

We had a great experience with FlyBoy Naturals. We were so pleased the petals and customer service. Flyboy immediately contacted me after I ordered the petals and asked if we'd like to delay the shipment, in order to receive the petals closer to wedding day. Once they arrived, the petals smelled and looked great, which was two weeks before the wedding. Amazingly, they stayed that way until wedding day!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

These petals were absolutely gorgeous. I decided on them last minute and the responsiveness to my inquiries and speed with which they were delivered was quite frankly, astonishing. In the throws of last minute details, this was the easiest part of my wedding, and they were absolutely gorgeous. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 12/04/2018