310 Reviews for Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals

+26
Photos
288 Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Reviews

3.2

I only ordered a sample. Was disappointed that the white petals all looked yellow and since I’ve now been emailed twice about reviewing. I never reviewed but to keep being hassled after getting a disappointing sample seems crazy.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a pleasant and sweet delight to open up my order and find a lollipop attached! How thoughtful! Its thoughtfulness and attention to detail that counts and will bring me back in the future. Plus, the product was absolutely lovely - the petals I choose worked very well for my Dried Flower Serving Tray Workshops last month - everyone enjoyed the beautiful spring colors! Kudos & Thank You!

Photo for Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Review - Pressed Flower Serving Tray Workshop - example of guests art
Profile Picture Kalee, 3/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful rose petals — fresh and with a sweet smell ! Packed with a personal note. I’d highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We ordered our petals a couple of weeks before our wedding. They arrived quickly and were packaged beautifully. The colors of the petals were exactly what was pictured online when we ordered and they were in great shape. Jami was quick to respond to my question about when we could begin to open the bag to fill our jars and bags for the petal bar. I would highly recommend ordering from Flyboy for your event! Couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We use flyboys petals for our products of welness and health and couldnt be happier. They found the best petals that suited our needs. They made everything smell like fresh roses in our pastries and medicinal products.

Profile Picture Carter, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The petals were beautiful and the packaging was just as stunning. They came fast, and couldn’t have been happier.

Profile Picture Kati, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Opening the box of petals was a happy moment. Great care had been taken in the wrapping and the presentation of the box. Everything was as we hoped and expected. The petals looked great and smelled good. The colors were perfect. Even the "brides on a budget" petals were beautiful. The quantity of petals was as described. The petals floated around our wedding couple beautifully. There were many great comments made among our guests of the quality and look of the petals. I loved that they were real and biodegradable. Clean up was easy. We have already recommended Flyboy Naturals to others. We are very happy customers.

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flowers were beautiful and they matched our colors perfectly!!

Profile Picture Camille, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Product is lovely. Shipped promptly. Jami was very helpful and professional. I highly recommend this product.

Profile Picture NANCY, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My rose petals were wonderful! They were used for my parents surprise 50th anniversary party.As soon as I opened the box the lovely aroma of fresh roses hit my nose! Thank you so much for quick delivery and wonderful product . The smell of fresh rose petals was everything! It made my event so elegant !

Profile Picture Latasha, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Don't delay....order petals today! Speedy service and gorgeous petals. You won't be disappointed at all.

Profile Picture Sue, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great product! Beautiful selection.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jami was a pleasure to work with. My order arrived quickly, and the petals are so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

this petals were the BEST for our wedding! super affordable and beautiful!! It created the exact look we were going for the ceremony! very romantic!

Profile Picture Audrey, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fly boy naturals was easy to work with and I was happy with the greenery that I received. I will be using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Sean, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I didn’t not get to use your flowers for my toss like I wanted to because it was to cold for people
To be outside but when I came back from my honeymoon a week later I still had half the bag full and open the container they were stored in and smelled
Wonderful still! I will use them to decorate my wedding box and around the house. Thank you

Profile Picture Jordin , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The petals were perfect for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Angelina, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have been working with Flyboynaturals for years!!! Have always had a perfect experience!!! It’s one part of the wedding I never have to worry about!!! Highly recommend them!!!

Photo for Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Review - Beautiful table arrangements for a Christmas Wedding
Profile Picture Dianne, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The petals that we ordered were perfect for what we needed! They came to our house quick and were exactly what we expected. We will share photos soon!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

1. The order came in super quick.
2. They sat around in my house for weeks and then in my luggage for a bit and were still in amazing condition.
3.They needed to sit with the bag open in some humidity to expand a bit once we arrived in Jamaica.
4. I think I expected more full sized rose petals and some were but most were more crumbles which was okay but I would've liked more full sized petals.
5. I ordered 75 cups all together, 60 red and 15 crimson. The crimson were beautiful and all the petals were full petals but not sure if thats because its a smaller order?
6. We used some for our rehearsal dinner table, we used them for the side of the aisle and for throwing and we scattered some on the reception dance floor. So we did a lot with 75 cups.:)
7. Overall it was a great alternative and I would definitely do it again and have already referred people. The resort we used had a stipulation that the rose petals had to be biodegradable but their rose petals were super overpriced. I was happy to have brought my own. :)

Happy Wedding All!

Profile Picture Chantia, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great Company, fast delivery, will recommend!

Susan

Profile Picture Susan, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Flyboy Naturals were so great to work with. Wonderful communication, quick shipment and beautiful rose petals. The bride loved everything and I will definitely go to Flyboys the next time I need petals!

Profile Picture K, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Good quality quick service and I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Dawn & Jake, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I've bought petals several times from Flyboy Naturals and they're always fab. They never disappoint! Always looks lovely and smells lovely!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The date was fast approaching and I made a note on the order regarding that. I received the order very quickly. I did not order the premium petals but the quality was very very nice.

Photo for Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Review - A sprinkle of mixed petals around the centerpieces.
Profile Picture R, 11/5/17, 1 Review