Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Reviews

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 6
Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 7

Alexandra · Getting married on 10/12/2019

beautiful dried rose petals

So fresh, so fragrant, so beautiful.

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! We appreciate you, your comments, rating & orders. You are the best :-) Have a wonderful holiday season.

Dentresa Taylor · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Great Product and Service.

Our rose petals arrived on time and in perfect condition. They smelled wonderful and were the perfect finishing touch for our centerpieces. We mixed the freeze dried petals with some high quality artificial petals for the floor for extra coverage and it turned out beautifully! Thank you for a great product!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

that sounds lovely Dentresa! Thank you for your 5 star rating and comments. Do you have photos you can share?

Katrina Mccalip · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful product

I love how fresh my flowers appeared and even smelled. They were freeze dried in time. The colours were just as vibrant as though I had hand picked them the same day myself. I did not have roses, I had lilacs. And I will surely shop with your company again ...

Connie Roberts · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Great experience.

The quality of the rose petals far exceeded my expectations. Fast delivery and they were perfect for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Connie! That's fantastic...we do our best to make sure our customers are happy. We appreciate you.

Kara · Married on 12/01/2018

Great product and service!! Quick turnaround!

The petals that were supposed to be "imperfect" were actually perfect! I saw nothing wrong with them at all! I bought them months in advance of my event and kept them in the box in a cool, dark place and they looked just the same as the day I received them. They were packaged so neatly and you could tell it was done with care. I especially loved the personalized note from the owner. I would recommend them to anyone who needs real, dried petals for their event and I would certainly order from them again!

Hi Kara,
    You really made my day with your review. Thank you for the order and for taking your time to share your experience with us! Any chance you can share photos?
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfectly imperfect

The petals were wonderful! I bought a large bag of the imperfect ones and mixed with perfect petals to increase the volume down the isle and it was just stunning!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Yay! That's such a great idea Michelle. Thank you for sharing your experience. We would love to see photos.

Carrie F Wilcox · Married on 11/16/2018

The best in the rose petal biz

As a florist, my go-to for isle petals and "throw" petals. They bend over backwards to help me get the product. Simply the best.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Carrie! That's fantastic. We love working with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with petals for holiday decorating too!

Lori Brown · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Assorted Flower Petals

We specifically wanted something other than simple rose petals to use when the bride and groom left the party. The petals we got were great!! Beautiful colors and smelled wonderful!! We purchased a total of 45 cups of petals which filled 100 small favor boxes for our guests to pick up and provided enough to also put some petals on each of our 15 tables in reception. Order was shipped super fast and arrived on time for our wedding.

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

It's fantastic you were able to get everything done that you wanted to with a small order of petals...proves that small touches make a big statement! Sounds like it was perfect...we would love to see photos Lori.

Patty · Married on 10/27/2018

Petals galore!

Most searches for flower petals turn up synthetic petals, but we needed natural ones for the flower girl to toss at our farm wedding. Flyboy has a range of color and price options, and lots of informative detail about how many petals you might need for what you're trying to use them for. Shipping was quick and easy after ordering. Highly recommend ordering from them!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

That's fantastic Patty! So happy you found us and love our petals. Thank you for the review and your comments. We appreciate you!

Mackenzie Wright · Married on 10/26/2018

Gorgeous Petals!

We ordered freeze dried flower petals for our October wedding, and they were absolutely gorgeous! The order arrived very quickly and the petals were packaged with great care. We integrated them into the centerpieces and sprinkled the remainder on the tables. The colours were vibrant and beautiful and we could not be more pleased. Plus, the staff are super friendly! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie! You just made our day...we love that you were so happy with your petals...sounds like you created a beautiful setting for you and your guests. Any pics you can share?

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2018

Beautiful and a great value

Used these for my destination wedding on the beach. Recieved them a month ahead in great condition and they stayed that way until the wedding day. Beautiful colors and a great price. Would buy again!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2018

Excellent !!!

Quick shipping and the petals were gorgeous

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We would love to see photos of how you used your petals. You are a very cute couple!

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Quality product and carefree ordering process!

We had a great experience with FlyBoy Naturals. We were so pleased the petals and customer service. Flyboy immediately contacted me after I ordered the petals and asked if we'd like to delay the shipment, in order to receive the petals closer to wedding day. Once they arrived, the petals smelled and looked great, which was two weeks before the wedding. Amazingly, they stayed that way until wedding day!

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

These petals were absolutely gorgeous. I decided on them last minute and the responsiveness to my inquiries and speed with which they were delivered was quite frankly, astonishing. In the throws of last minute details, this was the easiest part of my wedding, and they were absolutely gorgeous. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Heather Velon

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful, reasonably priced, no stress

Beautiful petals, cheaper than I found anywhere else (especially if you get the "imperfect" ones), packaged well, fluffed up nicely, and looked amazing down the aisle at my wedding. Loved that they could be bought ahead of time so it was less stress and they were natural so I didn't have to worry about clean up outside. Highly recommend!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you are happy and our petals worked out perfectly for your big day! Congratulations to you both...all the best to you!

Lilzrockz · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you!!

The petals were beautiful for our wedding ceremony!! Timely shipping and great communication. They fell perfectly for the recessional “petal shower” and they smell amazing!! - we made rose petal sachets with the extras :) thank you for the flawless product!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

That is wonderful Heather! Thank you for the review and sharing your experience with us. We would LOVE to see photos if you have some to share. Congrats to you two Newlyweds.

Ellie G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Stress free vendor!

If you’re reading this review, you no doubt know how stressful dealing with vendors can be. Not the case with Flyboy Naturals. Order placed and fabulous, fragrant rose petals delivered with no problems at all! Will definitely use again!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

That is wonderful Ellie. So happy you had a wonderful experience with us and our petals! YAY. Thank you for your sweet words and awesome rating!

Sharon Stone · Married on 09/29/2018

Experience

Was a wonderful experience .. very good product and was very pleased. Would use and recommend again..

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Product

The freeze dried rose petals are truly amazing and worked PERFECTLY for our send off. They felt super soft like fresh petals and smelled like fresh petals.

I also loved the personal touch of the sweet note and candy that was included in the box of my flowers by the owner. It’s things like that that made the wedding planning process a lot more enjoyable.

Dee · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful!

We used the petals for the aisle and for petal cones. They came fresh, beautiful, smelled lovely and were perfect! I would highly recommend using these instead of fresh. PERFECT!!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

YAY! We are so happy you are happy Dee. We would love to see photos from your wedding...the aisle & the toss too! Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate you.

Jessica Q · Married on 09/09/2018

Bought gorgeous petals from this lovely family owned flower farm.

Excellent price, lovely color and quality. Highly fragrant and an overall hit. I will most certainly do business with them again.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We love it when people like you support our sweet farm with orders & kind words. So happy you are delighted...hope to hear from you again soon.

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2018

Seaside ceremony

We loved having the petals as an added celebration when we walked back down the aisle! We put bags on the aisle seats and had guests toss the petals. It also looked great in pictures and our video. Great service and gorgeous dried petals!!

Hi Jamie,
    Thank you for your review and comments...we would really love to see your petals in action! Any pics or video you can share?

Sarah Arellano · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Service!

I ordered petals for my wedding and they arrived very fast and were amazing! When I got the bag I was a little worried about the amount there were, but once you fluff out the bag there was plenty! And such a great quality! They smell soooo amazing too. Definitely recommend!

gladys · Married on 08/18/2018

Easy Choice

Great value, easy choice, Use the budget petals, save your money. No one knows the difference.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thanks so much Gladys! We have heard our budget petals are beautiful...we are so happy you think so as well and were pleased with your rose petals.

Marin Ellis · Married on 08/11/2018

Worth the Money!

The delivery was a lot faster than we expected! Even the quality was a lot better than we were hoping, too. They were able to keep, and looked amazing for both the reception and ceremony. They were pretty fragrant, and whenever we opened the box up, it smelled like roses (the packaging kept it contained, though, which was nice!) A good buy, would definitely purchase again if I needed a bulk of petals.