Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Reviews

316 Reviews for Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals

316 Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Reviews
  • Heather Velon

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful, reasonably priced, no stress

Beautiful petals, cheaper than I found anywhere else (especially if you get the "imperfect" ones), packaged well, fluffed up nicely, and looked amazing down the aisle at my wedding. Loved that they could be bought ahead of time so it was less stress and they were natural so I didn't have to worry about clean up outside. Highly recommend!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you are happy and our petals worked out perfectly for your big day! Congratulations to you both...all the best to you!

Lilzrockz · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you!!

The petals were beautiful for our wedding ceremony!! Timely shipping and great communication. They fell perfectly for the recessional “petal shower” and they smell amazing!! - we made rose petal sachets with the extras :) thank you for the flawless product!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

That is wonderful Heather! Thank you for the review and sharing your experience with us. We would LOVE to see photos if you have some to share. Congrats to you two Newlyweds.

Dee · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful!

We used the petals for the aisle and for petal cones. They came fresh, beautiful, smelled lovely and were perfect! I would highly recommend using these instead of fresh. PERFECT!!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

YAY! We are so happy you are happy Dee. We would love to see photos from your wedding...the aisle & the toss too! Thank you for the 5 star review, we appreciate you.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

At the last minute I realized that my outdoor wedding didn't have anything to signify the aisle that I would walk down. I found flyboy naturals and their dried peonies, which were perfect since my wedding was all about peonies. I purchased 30 cups and it was the perfect amount to sprinkle down the grass and create the PERFECT aisle for my wedding. The petals lasted a long time, smelled beautifully, were packaged safely (and cute!) and I really couldn't have asked for more. The customer service team is great if you have questions - they got back to me the next day with a question about shipping on time and shipping was very very fast. If you're even slightly thinking about going through flyboy, DO IT. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

That is wonderful Emily! We are so happy you are happy! We would love to see photos from your wedding. A BIG Congrats to you both.

N · Married on 05/27/2018

I could not be happier that I discovered Flyboy Naturals!! I ordered the “imperfect” rose petals for a flower toss at my wedding and I was very pleased with the product. They arrived promptly, lasted in perfect condition for the wedding a week later, and looked (and smelled) beautiful during the toss. The petals do have a crunchier feel than a live rose petal, but I didn't mind that for my use. This was a fantastic, hassle-free way of incorporating roses into my wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

That is wonderful! Thank you so much for your review...we are so happy you were pleased. We would love to see photos if you have any to share. All the best to you both. CONGRATS!!

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

Beautiful rose petals — fresh and with a sweet smell ! Packed with a personal note. I’d highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thanks Katie for your 5 star review and comments...we are soooooo happy that you are pleased with your petals & our service. We appreciate you and the time you took to let us know about your experience!

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

We ordered our petals a couple of weeks before our wedding. They arrived quickly and were packaged beautifully. The colors of the petals were exactly what was pictured online when we ordered and they were in great shape. Jami was quick to respond to my question about when we could begin to open the bag to fill our jars and bags for the petal bar. I would highly recommend ordering from Flyboy for your event! Couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 1

Carter · Married on 03/24/2018

We use flyboys petals for our products of welness and health and couldnt be happier. They found the best petals that suited our needs. They made everything smell like fresh roses in our pastries and medicinal products.

Kati · Married on 03/16/2018

The petals were beautiful and the packaging was just as stunning. They came fast, and couldn’t have been happier.

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 2

Cindy · Married on 03/10/2018

Opening the box of petals was a happy moment. Great care had been taken in the wrapping and the presentation of the box. Everything was as we hoped and expected. The petals looked great and smelled good. The colors were perfect. Even the "brides on a budget" petals were beautiful. The quantity of petals was as described. The petals floated around our wedding couple beautifully. There were many great comments made among our guests of the quality and look of the petals. I loved that they were real and biodegradable. Clean up was easy. We have already recommended Flyboy Naturals to others. We are very happy customers.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Cindy for this awesome review and your wonderful comments! We are soooooooo happy you are happy with our petals...love that the guests enjoyed them too. Any chance you have photos to share? We would love to see them.

Camille · Married on 03/03/2018

Flowers were beautiful and they matched our colors perfectly!!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 3

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your photo & awesome review. Looks like everything was picture perfect...including the bride! Congrats to you...all the best.

NANCY · Married on 02/25/2018

Product is lovely. Shipped promptly. Jami was very helpful and professional. I highly recommend this product.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you for your continued support and orders over the years! We appreciate you Nancy.

Latasha · Married on 02/17/2018

My rose petals were wonderful! They were used for my parents surprise 50th anniversary party.As soon as I opened the box the lovely aroma of fresh roses hit my nose! Thank you so much for quick delivery and wonderful product . The smell of fresh rose petals was everything! It made my event so elegant !

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 4
    Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 5
    Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 6

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you Latasha for the stunning photos from your parents 50th Anniversary party...we are so happy that you love our petals. You did great design work with the centerpieces and petals! Thanks a bunch for the sweet comments and 5 star review. We appreciate you!

Sue · Married on 02/14/2018

Don't delay....order petals today! Speedy service and gorgeous petals. You won't be disappointed at all.

Amanda · Married on 02/11/2018

Great product! Beautiful selection.

Audrey · Married on 01/27/2018

this petals were the BEST for our wedding! super affordable and beautiful!! It created the exact look we were going for the ceremony! very romantic!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Congrats to you newlyweds! YAY...this makes us so happy that you were pleased. We would love to see photos...please feel free to share.

Sean · Married on 01/13/2018

Fly boy naturals was easy to work with and I was happy with the greenery that I received. I will be using them again in the future!

Jordin · Married on 01/06/2018

I didn’t not get to use your flowers for my toss like I wanted to because it was to cold for people
    To be outside but when I came back from my honeymoon a week later I still had half the bag full and open the container they were stored in and smelled
    Wonderful still! I will use them to decorate my wedding box and around the house. Thank you

Angelina · Married on 12/24/2017

The petals were perfect for our wedding!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you so much Angelina! You really are "Newlyweds" Married just 4 days ago. Congrats to you both...any photos you care to share?

Dianne · Married on 12/16/2017

I have been working with Flyboynaturals for years!!! Have always had a perfect experience!!! It’s one part of the wedding I never have to worry about!!! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 7

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Thank you so much Dianne! We love working with you...here's to a wonderful Christmas & a fabulous New Year. 2018 is going to be fantastic!

Karen · Married on 12/09/2017

The petals that we ordered were perfect for what we needed! They came to our house quick and were exactly what we expected. We will share photos soon!

Susan · Married on 12/01/2017

Great Company, fast delivery, will recommend!

Susan

K · Married on 11/26/2017

Flyboy Naturals were so great to work with. Wonderful communication, quick shipment and beautiful rose petals. The bride loved everything and I will definitely go to Flyboys the next time I need petals!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

We are grateful for your 5 star rating and wonderful comments. Thank you so much! We look forward to hearing from you soon K!
  • Dawn & Jake

Dawn & Jake · Married on 11/25/2017

Good quality quick service and I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals 8

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals's reply:

Gorgeous setting for your wedding Dawn & Jake! Congrats to you both...thanks so much for the 5 star review and the stunning photo of your aisle with our rose petals! You made our day.

Amy · Married on 11/11/2017

I've bought petals several times from Flyboy Naturals and they're always fab. They never disappoint! Always looks lovely and smells lovely!