FlutterBy Photography by Dee Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Kara R. Married on 09/04/2021

Unique and very quick

Dee is an amazing photographer and has an eye for things most look past . Your photos will be unique and beautiful and no waiting months and months to see your pictures . Super quick super sweet and super talented !!
    Kara R. Married on 09/04/2021

Unique and very quick

• Deborah
    Deborah M. Married on 07/10/2021

Engagement fun

So far we have only had our engagement shots with Dee but are very much looking forward to our wedding with her as well. We are a COVID Casualty Couple and ended up needing to postpone our wedding until this upcoming summer so nothing has been as we planned. Dee has been so accommodating and understanding and I have been beyond thankful. Additonally we were very nervous about doing pictures as neither of us are very comfortable being photographed but her and her husband were a hoot!!! They made the whole experience fun. And she was super fast in getting me pictures back so I could see the quality of work she does and her creative mind! Super excited for what is yet to come!

FlutterBy Photography by Dee's reply:

Thank you so much for such an awesome review, I am so glad you had fun! We had fun!!! We are so excited to shoot your wedding next July!!
    Derek I. Married on 10/25/2019

Magical world class photographers

5 stars are not enough for Dee and Brian, times this by 10 stars and it is only starting to get close to how amazing they are. Being a gay couple we of course were concerned about how the wedding industry would treat us. We have heard the horror stories. There was no concern once we met Dee and Brian; we knew the moment we started talking to them we had found the right people. They made us feel comfortable and were genuinely excited for us and to be a part of our wedding. They did not disappoint and exceeded our expectations. You are so rushed and stressed the day of your wedding and it is true; it flies by and you leave wondering...what just happened and did we really get married. You wonder if everything looked as amazing as you hoped and if your guest had a great time. We got the first set of sample pictures a few days after our wedding via facebook. The pictures answered all our questions and we set gasping at how our amazing our wedding was. They captured every detail!!!! When we got the final product ...all the pictures and the video told a beautiful and loving story. We wanted our wedding to be more than just about us, we wanted to be about our family. Dee and Brian heard us and they made our wedding, our story of love about family, with us still in the spot light. Do not do yourself an injustice on your most special day...make sure your story of love gets told through the magical lens of Flutterby Photography by Dee

FlutterBy Photography by Dee's reply:

Thank you so much for such beautifully kind words!
    Jennifer R. Married on 06/02/2018

Photographer who thinks outside the box

Dee and her staff are very professional and sensitive to all of your requests. She thinks outside of the box to capture the best moments for your pictures. I would not hesitate to recommend her company to anyone that needs a photographer.

FlutterBy Photography by Dee's reply:

Thank yo so much for taking the time to leave me a review! It it so appreciated! I am so happy that we were able to share in your wedding day with you and Will!!!
  • Brandy
    Brandy Z. Married on 01/04/2019

AMAZING shots - so hard to decide which ones to put on the walls!

Dee has an uncanny ability to capture the perfect shot - color, texture, balance. I am a commercial graphic artist and have a pretty critical eye - and she continues to amaze me. I follow her FB page to creep on other weddings just to admire her work... lol

FlutterBy Photography by Dee's reply:

Thank yo so much for taking the time to leave me a review! It it so appreciated! I am so happy you love my work!