Flowers On Vine Reviews

8 Reviews for Flowers On Vine

• Daisy

Daisy Ritenour · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome Experience!

I hired Flowers on Vine to do all the bouquets, boutineers, and corsages for my wedding. The all were beautiful! I loved my bouquet so much - Terri perfectly captured everything I wanted and more! She is extremely friendly, and she even sent me and my husband a thank you note after out wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Julia · Married on 05/26/2018

We chose Flowers On Vine for our wedding. The flowers turned out so beautiful and Terri was very sweet and amazing to work with. They were able to get the exact flowers I wanted for the wedding and it was convenient since this flower shop was right next to our ceremony venue. 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Tammy · Married on 08/29/2015

My flowers were stunning the day of my wedding!! They looked even more amazing than the picture I showed the florist!! I couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Our wedding was a couple weekends ago and we chose Flowers on Vine to arrange our flowers. The first time that I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets, I was speechless. They were so beautiful and perfectly arranged, exactly how I wanted them. From the centerpieces to the mantel arrangements, the reception venue was breathtaking. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Not only was everything arranged perfectly, but Terri is very accommodating and is willing to work within your budget and exactly how you want everything to be. Also, my bouquet is still very much alive and on my kitchen table......nearly two weeks later :) Thank you so much Flowers on Vine!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2011

Flowers on Vine did an AMAZING job with my flowers! They are professional and reliable and super creative! They make sure that your flowers are perfect for YOU! They provide meetings with the designers so that they know you and exactly what you want! Together, we created amazing centerpiece ideas and designed each and every bouquet, bouteniere and corsage for my wedding! The staff will work to meet your budget too! You can't go wrong with Flowers on Vine!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Flowers On Vine's reply:

Thank you Ashley. It was so much fun doing your wedding flowers!

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2011

Of all of our vendors, we enjoyed working with Terri the most -- she was full of ideas (which was good, because I didn't have a clear picture), very professional, timely and delivered without a hitch. I wasn't even aware of Terri on our wedding day because she'd been so good about working behind the scenes and making sure she had everything in advance so we didn't have to follow up in any way on a day that's full of other stresses -- we were thrilled to just be able to arrive at both the church and our reception and say "wow!"

Sent on 10/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2011

Terri was great. Everything turned out perfectly, and she was always there to answer my questions via e-mail or phone.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Flowers On Vine's reply:

Thanks for your review Amanda. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Missy · Married on 06/18/2011

We were very pleased with the flowers that Teri did for my daughter's wedding. I think her pricing was reasonable and she was pleasant to work with. We got lots of compliments on the flowers.

Sent on 10/06/2011